Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134822 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

Was there any early entry bonus?

Thank you for the interest, chronicsky!
No pre-sale bonus, no early entry bonus, the price per OAX is the same (in ETH) during the whole initial Token Sale.

Hugh, OAX representative on the Slack:
There was no general pre-sale. In China there were parties who were granted conditional allotment in return for a commitment (no discount) for a short window.
Outside of China there has been a limited number of pre-commitments with no discounts. This amount represents a minority of the sale, and will be visible at launch.
In short, no discounts, we are not running general public sales until the launch, and most of the tokens will be available for the community.
However, we have been fortunate to engage some key strategic players in the industry who will play an important role in furthering the goals of the project.

nice

thank you
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

Hi guys. Can somebody give me CORRECT link to  slack? Because link in the head of the thread is not Correct.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:34:12 AM

I would like to increase number of my tokens after buying more next week if the tokens will still be available by then. This project is interesting and from the very start I have bought some considering it would have been sold in hours. It is heading steadily towards maximum number of tokens. Investing amount shows that big players are involved which is very good sign for me.
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:56:48 AM

Am wondering wether to buy some more.the spread of investment is a really good sign that interest in this project is what it deserves.
Having a foundation is good as most other projects are just dreams on a whitepaper.
Also excellent feedback from the team
Well Done and thankyou
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:59:06 AM

It started very fast, but slowed down .

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

It started very fast, but slowed down .
to sell out, another round of promotion is needed.
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

Hi guys. Can somebody give me CORRECT link to  slack? Because link in the head of the thread is not Correct.

Hi, Burmik123, thank you, really doesn't work.
I asked for the new invitatation to Slack. It looks it should be updated regularly.

capitomil

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:01:04 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 06:16:53 PM by capitomil

¿What is it that you have to identify yourself to sell the tokens? Did I misunderstand?

(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943946.msg19852612#msg19852612)
ANX Marketing

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 12:37:21 AM

dz4505, Thanks for your note. Don't Panic! We'll be sending out info in the next few days, make sure you are signed up for the newsletter on the website (www.openanx.org) The price of ETH is up and down at the moment, so I think it's hard to make estimations like that, the Registration guys will be able to assist you with any issues.

What newsletter?  I don't see it anywhere on the website.

Hi dz4505, Oops! Sorry, my mistake! When the website tripped over to "Live" we swapped it out. It will be back up in the next update in the next 48 hours.

Thanks, sorry for the mistake.

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:10:45 AM

dz4505, Thanks for your note. Don't Panic! We'll be sending out info in the next few days, make sure you are signed up for the newsletter on the website (www.openanx.org) The price of ETH is up and down at the moment, so I think it's hard to make estimations like that, the Registration guys will be able to assist you with any issues.

Hi dz4505, Oops! Sorry, my mistake! When the website tripped over to "Live" we swapped it out. It will be back up in the next update in the next 48 hours.

No worries.  Looking forward to resolve the KYC issue I might encounter.  Especially when i went over by so little.  Cheesy
ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

No worries.  Looking forward to resolve the KYC issue I might encounter.  Especially when i went over by so little.  Cheesy

Hey dz, We will be sending out a "How to activate your OAX tokens" User Guide in the next 48 hours, I'll make sure you get it by posting a link here.

ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:29:30 AM

Was there any early entry bonus?

Hi Chronicsky, no, no there was no "discounted tokens" or "early bird special" we are trying to build a community and we thought that having a "two tiered system" was counterproductive to that.

dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:20:41 AM

I must say despite me overlooking the KYC requirement (could be why the 30 mil OAX token might not hit), this is one of the smoothest ICO I joined recently.

Hats off for the awesome investor support Smiley.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:56:11 AM

When will the token be transferable? So that they can be listed on exchanges. I'm not looking to flip, but ETH worries me a bit.. So  if someone could let me know, that would be great! Such as right after the sale or is there a locked in period

Avalanche is a must own
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 08:17:22 AM

I had translated the ANN in Hindi but I cannot see it updated anywhere as is the case with other translations. Has it been noted?

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

When will the token be transferable? So that they can be listed on exchanges. I'm not looking to flip, but ETH worries me a bit.. So  if someone could let me know, that would be great! Such as right after the sale or is there a locked in period

Thank you for the question, Vagnavs. The OAX will become tradable (transferable) on July 29th +-

Activation of OAX for OTS - For Direct Purchasers:
The later of:
1) 29 July 2017; and
2) Satisfactory completion of all verifications as maybe required by the Foundation at its sole discretio
n
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_Token_Sale_Summary_Sheet_ENU.pdf

capitomil

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

How can I contribute ? I went to the webpage and clicked the contribute tab,it does not direct to a Ether address.

Also, regarding the KYC info, how does that get processed, what is the procedure ?  I do not have any utility bill it is included in my
rent payment; Will a rental lease contract suffice?

Thank you for the interest to the openANX platform, timothy17

1. Works for me. Just checked. You have to go through some "I agree".  

2. You may read the OAX Token Sale Information Memorandum. There is a lot of info about KYC in this document:
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_Information_Memorandum_ENU.pdf

According to the team representatives:
Actually on practice KYC and AML/CTF will be done for large payouts only. The team is expecting to implement this to some people, no more.

Here is the answer about KYC from Dave Chapman on Telegram:

- Hi Phi, and thanks for the question.  The Foundation has sought counsel from  law firms in Hong Kong and the United States as to the potential legality of conducting the token sale. As there are no established directives or clear polices from regulators, the Foundation has undertaken a prudent approach to conduct the token sale in compliance to relevant legislation and regulations. The counsel has recommended that the foundations complies with established KYC and AML standards and procedures to disincentivize the utilization of the token sale as a vehicle for money laundering or other illicit activity. All KYC information will be collected and maintained in accordance to strict data protection policies therefore the participants and the foundation will be in privity of the KYC information and a disclosure will only be made should it be required by a law enforcement agency as part of a regulatory or criminal investigation. The foundation believes, in openness and transparency and thus it is compelled to follow all relevant legislation and conduct the token sale with the highest level of integrity.  Please let me know if this helps.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@openanxteam

Thank You for the reply, FYI the  prompt to the subscription page does not  work  with  Firefox, I was able to proceed  when I changed my browser. I have read the KYC
disclosure, I am  just concerned because I may not be able to provide  proof of address in the manner requested because it specifically  requests a utility bill which I do not receive :

"Direct Purchasers will be required to verify their identity and adhere to the Foundation’s KYC policy. This includes the submission of both government ID and proof of address. Valid Identity documents include a passport, national identity card, or driver’s license. Valid proof of address includes utility and rates bills not older than 3 months. Other forms of ID and Address verification may not be accepted. Any purchased OAX will remain inactive until account verification has been completed and deemed satisfactory by the Foundation."

Hi timothy17, we'll be posting some details out in the next few days, if you don't have a bill I'm sure the CS guys can help you out finding something that works in terms of what you can provide. Don't Panic, make sure you are signed up for the newsletter so you don't miss any info.

Hey please, ¿can you clarify this point? ¿what is it that you have to identify yourself to buy or sell the tokens?

Greetings
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 10:08:26 AM

Nice work.

Very professional team.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
bitvoyager

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:08:06 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 12:58:44 PM by bitvoyager

24 000 000 OAX sold! 18 hours left till the end of the initial Token Sale!

Information Memorandum
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_Information_Memorandum_ENU.pdf

“How-to-Contribute” Guidebook for Users
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_User_Guide_ENU.pdf

ICO Alert Report
https://www.icoalert.com/ICO-Alert-Report-openANX.pdf

How to Setup MyEtherWallet and view your OAX Contribution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTe8uxY1RsE

REMINDER

THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED OR SENT VIA EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA OR
ANY INSTANT MESSAGING APPLICATIONS OR GROUPS. THE ETH CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS IS PROVIDED
ONLY ON WWW.OPENANX.ORG

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:52:52 AM

Hey please, ¿can you clarify this point? ¿what is it that you have to identify yourself to buy or sell the tokens?

Greetings

Thank you for the interest to the OAX platform, capitomil!
You can find the link to the KYC & AML Policy at the bottom of the site: https://www.openanx.org/en/
I passed your question to the OAX representatives.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: