Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134639 times)
demoncity

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

I left my justcoin wallet since 2013 . Now i see that it was changed to ANX . Was my bitcoin lost ? any help ?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:37:16 PM

I left my justcoin wallet since 2013 . Now i see that it was changed to ANX . Was my bitcoin lost ? any help ?

Hello demoncity, passed your question to the team.

bitvoyager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

Here is the reply from Hugh Madden:

ANX bought the domain and had opt in for customers to create an account with anx
No crypto assets or balances were part of the sale
Justcoin the entity shut down
I'm not sure if it was bankruptcy or something else but there was a legal process
I believe part of the justcoin liquidation involved selling or their crypto assets to dollars, like mtgox. This was nothing to do with anx.
There was a formal EDM with contact details for the old justcoin team somewhere, if they email support@anxpro.com cs team has it

snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

I was wondering why OAX isn't more popular.
It had a successful ICO. It has a strong team. bitvoyager is active here all the time.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

November was the most painful time for me because only one third of my OAX / btc had fallen, and then I took a timely stop-loss to buy the ether, so far, I only got 1 times the profit

that is bad.i also think oax is disappointing.but the token up 30% today.
do not think so OAX it is very nice coin. maybe you are too quick to sell it. try to keep it in a few months surely you will get big profits from this token.  Grin
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Hello, Well-wisher! It's nice to see your FUD here again. Smiley

"if you see OAX and are thinking of buying it because its green DO NOT BUY IT!"
- Everyone decides for him/herself when and what to buy.
  The OAX Foundation doesn't comment on the secondary markets and doesn't force anyone to buy its tokens.

"The devs are only here to scam you, they took the 25 million and ran and then went to another project with Hugh"
- False. Nothing to comment. Anyway you may check conversation with Hugh on the Slack couple days ago.
  Just for you to better understand the project:
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943946.msg26265876#msg26265876

"There has been no progress on this project and it has been on a disgusting downward spiral since the ICO (still below ICO price)."
- There is a progress. Just check Medium with last announcements, gitlab, devs journal etc. Yes, below. "disgusting downward spiral" - sounds poetic, but doesn't corresponds the reality. Anyway nobody from the Foundation promised the "moon in the nearest days". It was said many times all over all channels that this is a long-term project, the first prototype will be released in Q2 2018 etc. In fact anyone could/can read this in the WP and check in the project road map.  

"Why don't you care about the price of your token?"
- The market determines the price. Demand and proposition. The Foundation can't influence on the token price directly. Only by ideas, plans and actions. The OAX team is growing, learning and working hard on the project. As soon as the OAX perspectives and activity results will impress the market participants, investors and traders the demand will change and the OAX price will change.

"Why don't you care about getting this token on a real exchange?"
OAX is already trading on 6 Exchanges (Binance, Liqui, AnxPRO, Etherdelta, HitBTC, Qryptos)
Bitrex - "Launching is free and at our discretion"
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
Poloniex - "We do not accept payment for listing. We don't have a definitive set of criteria as each project is unique."
https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-
Both exchanges decide themselves which token and when to add. You can't influence this.
Quite possibly OAX will be listed there and on many other exchanges someday. But let's don't speculate on this now.
OAX Foundation was possibly one from only some token sales organizers in the summer which didn't speculate on the question of exchanges and will never do this.  

"Why are you still trying to have another ICO when the first one was a failure?"
Absolutely false. Just read my post above:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943946.msg26486025#msg26486025

"Where are the updates or code? It has been 6 months since ico and and all you've done is update the site!"
You can monitor the progress here:
1. Gitlab - https://gitlab.com/oax
2. Mockups - https://modao.cc/flows/InUGhKMaeHp7XgJDYv1yweIAKLJ8u0N
3. Developers journal - https://www.notion.so/Journals-a1c1a14d8aa84fceb648a33ad8211791

"Additionally, the devs were colluding to pump the price up before the Binance listing (as you can see in the comments earlier in this thread) and they coordinated a dump right before it hit the exchange (they sold millions of dollars of their own tokens). This is illegal but what can you expect from greedy ex-bankers."
Liam Bussell, Head of Marketing, answered you already a couple days ago:
Hey IhateICO's welcome back. A class action lawsuit? Can I ask what proof you have? I may work on the project but I'm also a token holder and I have no evidence of that whatsoever. I have not sold a single token. The teams tokens are all locked, second sale tokens are locked, you can inspect the smart contract. You can also check etherscan for token holders and many of our larger token holders have yet to move their tokens. The price is down, totally agree and empathize, but there's no reason to be spreading FUD please.

"OAX Team, if you want people to get faith in your token start pumping up the price and get it on a real exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex."
- Do you propose to manipulate the price? Read the answers above one more time and try to understand the position of the OAX Foundation regarding this matter.

"Otherwise people will still distrust you and not buy your tokens or use them"
- Let's people decide for themselves what to buy and how and when to use it.

"(even if the exchange turns out to be a good working product)"
- AGREE. It should be a good huge platform for integration of the whole cryptomarket with a real world.
You can find more information about the future "working product" here:
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_Project%20Deck_ENU.pdf

OAX ON EXCHANGES - NEW BOUNTY PROGRAM - WEBSITE - PROJECT DECK - WHITE PAPER - TECH WHITE PAPER - TEAM  
SLACK - TELEGRAM - FACEBOOK - TWITTER - REDDIT - LINKEDIN - GOOGLE+ - MEDIUM - YOUTUBE - STEEMIT - GOLOS

this is a very detailed and good rebuttal you have here  bitvoyager. it ius nice to see that even if people fud and bash OAX you will still and always have a strong answer against these kind of people here. this is why i am still holding my oax. because i can see that this is one of the sleeping giants, teams are active, that what matters most.
shadowlpb

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:49:59 AM

Hello, if you see OAX and are thinking of buying it because its green DO NOT BUY IT! The devs are only here to scam you, they took the 25 million and ran and then went to another project with Hugh. There has been no progress on this project and it has been on a disgusting downward spiral since the ICO (still below ICO price). The team refuses to answer tough questions like

"Why don't you care about the price of your token?"
"Why don't you care about getting this token on a real exchange?"
"Why are you still trying to have another ICO when the first one was a failure?"
"Where are the updates or code? It has been 6 months since ico and and all you've done is update the site!"

Additionally, the devs were colluding to pump the price up before the Binance listing (as you can see in the comments earlier in this thread) and they coordinated a dump right before it hit the exchange (they sold millions of dollars of their own tokens). This is illegal but what can you expect from greedy ex-bankers.

OAX Team, if you want people to get faith in your token start pumping up the price and get it on a real exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex. Otherwise people will still distrust you and not buy your tokens or use them (even if the exchange turns out to be a good working product).

Hi IHO (IhateICO's) thanks for coming back. First, you mentioned the "Binance dump" but when I asked for any proof, you had none. Also, if that's the case, why am I holding every token I've ever got? If you have proof, produce it.

On the exchange listing, we have reached out to a number of exchanges, the key feedback we have heard is volume. That's been up recently so hopefully more people will start to pay attention.
demoncity

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:17:35 AM

Here is the reply from Hugh Madden:

ANX bought the domain and had opt in for customers to create an account with anx
No crypto assets or balances were part of the sale
Justcoin the entity shut down
I'm not sure if it was bankruptcy or something else but there was a legal process
I believe part of the justcoin liquidation involved selling or their crypto assets to dollars, like mtgox. This was nothing to do with anx.
There was a formal EDM with contact details for the old justcoin team somewhere, if they email support@anxpro.com cs team has it

Thank you . It's helpful.
snowfu199

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

Almost all tokens are up like crazy. When will be OAX's turn?
bitvoyager

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:08:55 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 08:18:20 PM by bitvoyager

Hugh Madden, OAX Director on Bloomberg, 20.12.2017

About Bitcoin, Ethereum perspectives in 2018, about socials and the valuation model.

Check the full video (1 min 55 sec) >
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-12-20/anx-cto-says-bitcoin-feels-a-bit-like-tech-bubble-video

OAX ON EXCHANGES - NEW BOUNTY PROGRAM - WEBSITE - PROJECT DECK - WHITE PAPER - TECH WHITE PAPER - TEAM  
SLACK - TELEGRAM - FACEBOOK - TWITTER - REDDIT - LINKEDIN - GOOGLE+ - MEDIUM - YOUTUBE - STEEMIT - GOLOS

jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:43:08 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 01:01:29 AM by jfgreen

Now with the etherdelta hack it's OAX turn and gain Huge support not only with development but with trading price.  

Regarding price, Now is the Buy zone; people forget what happened weeks ago, what I mean by this is OAX was 65k satoshis at one point.  The current price is 3,700Satoshis-btc; thats 15x off the highest price reached back in Aug.

You would have to be insane to sell any OAX as sellers are just taking loss and opportunity loss.  In the short term this can easily go 2-3x and 5-10x in the not so long term.
shadowlpb

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

Now with the etherdelta hack it's OAX turn and gain Huge support not only with development but with trading price.  

Regarding price, Now is the Buy zone; people forget what happened weeks ago, what I mean by this is OAX was 65k satoshis at one point.  The current price is 3,700Satoshis-btc; thats 15x off the highest price reached back in Aug.

You would have to be insane to sell any OAX as sellers are just taking loss and opportunity loss.  In the short term this can easily go 2-3x and 5-10x in the not so long term.

Thanks for the support Jf!

Merry Christmas too!
snowfu199

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

That makes sense. It is time to buy it back.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:22:06 AM

OAX Holiday Greetings!

Greetings from the OAX Team. 2017 has been a fruitful and busy year and we would like to send our best regards to all of you that have been supporting the project. Whether you are a token holder, a member of our working group, or merely a vocal supporter on our social media, we would not have achieved the success we enjoy today without any of you. We wish you all the joy and happiness in this holiday season. And as we approach the end of 2017, let’s take a trip down some of OAX’s highlights this year
https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/oax-holiday-greetings-e53b00504c5f
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

Thanks to the fired market, the price of ANX is going to moon too, but still a long way to go, if the market environment changes, it will bring much uncertainty.
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:47:12 AM

OAX Holiday Greetings!

Greetings from the OAX Team. 2017 has been a fruitful and busy year and we would like to send our best regards to all of you that have been supporting the project. Whether you are a token holder, a member of our working group, or merely a vocal supporter on our social media, we would not have achieved the success we enjoy today without any of you. We wish you all the joy and happiness in this holiday season. And as we approach the end of 2017, let’s take a trip down some of OAX’s highlights this year

thank you for this update man. this is so nice to see that OAX team have list and gathered the major and highlight events within the year.
i hope to see more next year.

good job OAX! Smiley
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:58:48 AM

Interesting project. Will that new decentralized exchange support other than ERC tokens as well?

Good luck, we need more decentralization in exchange trading.

Bitcoin
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:10:58 PM

OAX Holiday Greetings!

thank you for this update man. this is so nice to see that OAX team have list and gathered the major and highlight events within the year.
i hope to see more next year.

good job OAX! Smiley

That is really great news.
Under current market atmosphere, it is easy to be heavily pumped with some exciting news.
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:12:28 AM

etherdelta is very bad. It is very slow, very high fees, difficult to use.

Bittrex blocked my money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267728.360

OAX is the only hope.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
bitvoyager

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

Devs journal, past week:
https://www.notion.so/2017-12-22-journal-9a20b2431995468298147d5c2a39f8ee

You can monitor the OAX development process here:
1. Gitlab - https://gitlab.com/oax (choose "Watch" in notifications settings and you'll be notified about activity)
2. Mockups - https://modao.cc/flows/InUGhKMaeHp7XgJDYv1yweIAKLJ8u0N

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: