Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38267 times)
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

It is really cool to see how the price evolved over time and that keeps on going up and there might be a time when holding a dozen bitcoin could land you in the millionaire club,anything is possible with bitcoin and lets hope the trend keeps on rising and hope to see more millionaires being created.

Well thats true, seeing and knowing someone who is profitable here keep us motivated, many living evidences that bitcoin can make someone financially stable in which they can also actually fund they dream business since bitcoin can provide an enough and high profit we deserve, giving the fact that they are already successful we must consider the fact that they strived so hard just to get there, and I think that will keep us inspire to work here.

Jateng

Activity: 1290
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Great analysis. Bitcoin is really amazing. Yes a big thankyou for bitcoin. It is a very great opportunity to us. No doubt it can make us rich, successful in life and reach our dreams just do not be a lazy person great opportunity is facing us. I become more inspired and motivated because of this. Plus the bitcoin price is getting high so fast and maybe in the few months it will double its price again. I am just a junior member and now I am already dreaming big and high.

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

I regret the times that i heard about bitcoin back at the 2015, if i were interested in investing in that bitcoin, im also rich now but when i realize that i think that, that time i must really need to use my money in important. so now that im here i want to hold bitcoin until the few years so there is no regret again.
Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Great numbers... with some update... today 1 mln USD it's already 190 btc ish...am I right?  it's crazy numbers!! can't really believe it  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

As the price of bitcoin reach new all time high today, many people are getting richer especially those early adopters. Those who get in the game later on is still accumulating to be rich including me. I have known bitcoin just last year but wasted it investing in HYIP sites and gambling so I only held a little amount of it until now. I have a chance again to accumulate as much as I can and we should not waste our time to achieve our dreams and goals through bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:09:13 PM

I regret the times that i heard about bitcoin back at the 2015, if i were interested in investing in that bitcoin, im also rich now but when i realize that i think that, that time i must really need to use my money in important. so now that im here i want to hold bitcoin until the few years so there is no regret again.

Many regret and many would like to go back in time to buy for 1 dollar bitcoin.
Past tense. How it just work when you have opportunity buy or invest in some promising coin (ICO but be careful), and if you good good call or luck you have some coin in pocket.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:15:40 PM

As the price of bitcoin reach new all time high today, many people are getting richer especially those early adopters. Those who get in the game later on is still accumulating to be rich including me. I have known bitcoin just last year but wasted it investing in HYIP sites and gambling so I only held a little amount of it until now. I have a chance again to accumulate as much as I can and we should not waste our time to achieve our dreams and goals through bitcoin.

I think the same happened with many early adopters. They used their coins to invest on scam sites or to gamble and have lost a good amount of Bitcoins... Not everyone, but it's a common situation on Crypto-Currency world, but these people had a golden opportunity, especially the poors, to upgrade their life quality if they are dealing with Bitcoins since some years ago. I'm sure it happened for some people and they are very happy at this moment enjoying their fortunes and the same will happen to us in the future when BTC hit $1.000.000 (I hope so).  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

I think the same happened with many early adopters. They used their coins to invest on scam sites or to gamble and have lost a good amount of Bitcoins... Not everyone, but it's a common situation on Crypto-Currency world, but these people had a golden opportunity, especially the poors, to upgrade their life quality if they are dealing with Bitcoins since some years ago. I'm sure it happened for some people and they are very happy at this moment enjoying their fortunes and the same will happen to us in the future when BTC hit $1.000.000 (I hope so).  Cheesy
I just wish that, this trend remains same. The presence, Bitcoin price soars above $5,000 to record high. Coming days it will hit new ATH. Hoping that, that time I'll be fortune.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

Last night when my friends and I go out for some cup of tea, we talk about our businesses in life on how we gain money, I did not know that he knew bitcoin since 2011 or 2012 he was encourage by his other friend but he refuse it because at that time bitcoin is worth nothing, his friend was now in good lifestyle not knowing that his money was came from his investment when bitcoin is still not worth a hundred dollars.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

yeah, BTC make many new rich people, We hope to be one of them. I think I'm also rich if I  make my self aware of bitcoin 5 year before. anyway there is still time so I gather bitcoin as much as I can.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

It is really cool to see how the price evolved over time and that keeps on going up and there might be a time when holding a dozen bitcoin could land you in the millionaire club,anything is possible with bitcoin and lets hope the trend keeps on rising and hope to see more millionaires being created.
As of now the price of bitcoin become more expensive than before and I if you have bitcoin on that year you could become rich now. Furthermore, the price is continuing in grown up and if the price was high it will result to a high income. Lastly, nowadays many people already become rich and its because of bitcoin.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

I think the same happened with many early adopters. They used their coins to invest on scam sites or to gamble and have lost a good amount of Bitcoins... Not everyone, but it's a common situation on Crypto-Currency world, but these people had a golden opportunity, especially the poors, to upgrade their life quality if they are dealing with Bitcoins since some years ago. I'm sure it happened for some people and they are very happy at this moment enjoying their fortunes and the same will happen to us in the future when BTC hit $1.000.000 (I hope so).  Cheesy
I just wish that, this trend remains same. The presence, Bitcoin price soars above $5,000 to record high. Coming days it will hit new ATH. Hoping that, that time I'll be fortune.

Sometimes I feel I was in that group of early adopters of bitcoin and at other times, I feel I'm happy I was not , because probably I would have made worse mistake too.  Grin

I got to know about bitcoin late last year, got involved few months ago, little campaigns. Hoping for better future with bitcoin especially with the new skyrocketing of bitcoin. The future is bright .
PurpleGentleman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:48:29 PM

I can agree with you on that my friend became very rich because of bitcoin and that is why i am joining bitcoin too he already bought a car a house and even a small shop with just 2 years of bitcoin.
IsotopeDeveloper

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

Yes and the beauty of it is that there are still a lot of opportunities for millionaires to be made in this field!
There are 50, 100% returns waiting for us everyday!
In fact when I make 10k per trade im not even that surprised anymore lol
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

That is amazing.

I really think that bitcoin is the best investment or currency ever made. A lot of people were able to reach their dreams and to change their lives in a good way because of bitcoin. Bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities even to just a normal type of people in our society.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:56:37 PM

I agree with the OP we are going to be seeing more people join this league of rich people and price is already climbing and make this league to come true.
Yes its 100% true that bit coin introducing new rich people. To be millionaire in dollar is taking much time for American and western people to become rich but in eastern countries like India And Pakistan bit coin can me you rich with in one month in local currency. So its not the matter to become millionaire in usd the point is to be Millionaire Whether it is in usd or other local currency.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:20:47 AM

I agree with the OP we are going to be seeing more people join this league of rich people and price is already climbing and make this league to come true.

well we can see a lot of people who joined bitcoin who are very succesful at present. its so nice to hear their stories. specially now the rate of bitcoin keeps on going higher and higher. It can really helped everyone's financial problem and might make anyone richer. thank for the blessing to everyone , the bitcoin.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

well we can see a lot of people who joined bitcoin who are very succesful at present. its so nice to hear their stories. specially now the rate of bitcoin keeps on going higher and higher. It can really helped everyone's financial problem and might make anyone richer. thank for the blessing to everyone , the bitcoin.

With the current spike on the price, I think there are a lot who have made significant gains on their investment. Maybe we can call them 'millionaires' by today's standard. Specially those who have put a lot during the time when bitcoin was unheard of. They are surely very lucky and at the same time very happy with how things turn out.

But for us who are late, we can still make up the lost time by investing thorough bitcoin today. Although the price is steep, just think of it for long term. What is the price doubled in 1 year time?

So there's no correct time to pour cash in the market because eventually you can double or triple it in the upcoming years. Congrats to those who have made tons of money today and the rest of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

More people are getting into the bitcoin and they are having the importance of the bitcoin will increase the circle of the bitcoin, he value of the bitcoin will be high so the investors are trusting in the bitcoin for the high profit and the long term investment. The worth of the bitcoin is now very high and the high use of the bitcoin will get more and more famous as the time is getting in the market.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

New people are joining the bitcoin and they are trying to be the investors of the bitcoin, the value of the bitcoin is increasing and the importance of the bitcoin will be the part of the bitcoin, the people who are having bitcoin are trying to be the part of the bitcoin and they are going to hold the bitcoin for the long time. The value of the bitcoin is getting better than the past so it is the time to invest and to make the money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: