Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38267 times)
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:06:31 AM

Certainly the wealth of bitcoin because of the size of their income when bitcoin is certain that they really are bitcoin is an opportunity for people who want to be rich so much thanks to bitcoin because of her life is so good In those teens there's nothing to try to bitcoin for your life's life as well as other users it's not bad to try if you try to find that you're right for you too so you do not have to think twice you have a bitcoin

IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:16:53 PM

But the problem is, who is investing 100k into a new technology? The rich. So the rich get richer. I know it's inevitable, but honestly it's true.
The rich get rich and the poor get rich. If a person really want to change his life and if he want to improve his life and get a better life and lifestyle then they will probably work harder than how they are working now. So if you really want to become rich like the others then you should not think that the rich only gets benefits in bitcoin because they get richer but we can also become a rich person if we will just work hard.
Bitcoin is not a new technology it has been around for 9 years now. The problem here is that Bitcoin with this price range is not as profitable as compared to its early days. Right now your 4000$-5000$ can earn 600$-1300$ compared to before when you purchase Bitcoin when it was value below 200$ which is more than what you will profit now. So even if Bitcoin became 10,000$ it will only double your money but it won't make you rich overnight because you will face the risk everyday.
Yes of course they will thanks to bitcoin because many of people true their dreams only with the help of bitcoin in their life, bitcoin make a lot of people from normal condition to higher and make them rich very clearly that’s why many people mow dreaming of earning bitcoin and make their life like them to easy their life and future.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

Good thing to know more people getting richer and richer, Still looking forward to its progress, I used to spend much time in digging , this is a good chance to be part of millionaire, Wish my luck, This is the most exciting journey happen ones into my life. Perhaps 2 to 3 years from now, Im getting rich:)
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:37:51 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

There are many people who invest in bitcoin to check their luck and they succeed yes I am right in this planet there are some rich people who turn their life using bitcoin and make their life and when bitcoin give them what they deserve then people start dreaming about bitcoin that’s why now bitcoin is on higher level and rich people thanks to it by seeing their future.

Many bitcoiners now become rich  thanks to bitcoin.There are some teen agers cuont on them become a millionaire.Bitcoin really makes people rich,once you invest your bitcoin ot trade it you will profit and save a big amount.Not only  rich to bitcoin giving thanks to nitcoin but especially the bitcoiners that provides bitcoin for their needs
They are overwelmed when they get their salary and l am one of them.Most of all people rich in bitcoin now is super thankful because they found out bitcoin to make them rich.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Many of them were already millionaries, they are just keeping their wealth safe in case fiat currencies plummet or an economic crisis takes place.
now is more dificult to earn bitcoin than before.
bitcoin is like monster i think

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

Good thing to know more people getting richer and richer, Still looking forward to its progress, I used to spend much time in digging , this is a good chance to be part of millionaire, Wish my luck, This is the most exciting journey happen ones into my life. Perhaps 2 to 3 years from now, Im getting rich:)
There is a lot of evidence to say that bitcoin can make a person get rich. Because of the ease of doing all activities with bitcoin then we are given the ease in doing the job and this is everybody's chance to be able to take any possibilities that can happen. some jobs such as trading and investing holding bitcoins are among the very easy ones to do. I am now able to get 10,000 $ in just 3 months, I have experienced it and I feel that bitcoin is the way to wealth. I am sure more and more people will get rich because they are familiar with bitcoin. if we have a lot of time then we can raise money to make ourselves rich.
shadow404

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

they certainly can not believe that what they bought first made them more powerful and I think now they are having fun with the results they get
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

That is amazing.

So basically the person who owns 4,219 BTC on your scale on feb 2015 is now a multi millionaire ? OMG. I start bitcoin on 2012 and but didn't become active that time because i don't know how and what is the flow of the system of bitcoin and im too young at that year. but this late 2016 i started bitcoin again and studies about it and now here i am Smiley
mikchail

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

AS numerous replied on this thread, it really is just handful of geeks that acquired richer and now the rich are acquiring richer. And non of them is gonna occur here and flash their wealth lol
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:02:00 PM

it's really amazing when we are talking about the price of BTC year by year.
everyone is being rich suddently.
more ever since this week the price of BTC is really make us wonder.
time to invest and sell some Cheesy
then, the luckiest recently, some people who still have a lot balence of BTC.
getting great party.
i just have little bit, but thankful Cheesy

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:40:42 PM

I guess there are more rich people now more than ever! Prices just went from 0-60 in 3.5 (car reference, Tongue). Anyway, I think the recent price pump as made a lot more millionaires and a lot more early adopter billionaires. I guess, the saying goes, "to the moon!" The prices are really skyrocketing and I think we'll reach another new floor price for bitcoins.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:41:09 PM

But the problem is, who is investing 100k into a new technology? The rich. So the rich get richer. I know it's inevitable, but honestly it's true.
The rich get rich and the poor get rich. If a person really want to change his life and if he want to improve his life and get a better life and lifestyle then they will probably work harder than how they are working now. So if you really want to become rich like the others then you should not think that the rich only gets benefits in bitcoin because they get richer but we can also become a rich person if we will just work hard.
Bitcoin is not a new technology it has been around for 9 years now. The problem here is that Bitcoin with this price range is not as profitable as compared to its early days. Right now your 4000$-5000$ can earn 600$-1300$ compared to before when you purchase Bitcoin when it was value below 200$ which is more than what you will profit now. So even if Bitcoin became 10,000$ it will only double your money but it won't make you rich overnight because you will face the risk everyday.
Exactly mate! That will only possible to those people who have been with bitcoin since day one that's why they become rich but for new ones I'm not so sure about that. Maybe it will happen to the recent time if you have a very big salary which you imvest in bitcoin I think that's the quickest way to be rich and of course say thanks to bitcoin for making a fast response of becoming rich in the society.If I were in that case,I would also do the same if I landed a good job and a greener pasteur with bitcoin's hands. If it is my chance to be rich I will not remove bitcoin in my life and I will be forever grateful for I can help many people and my family. I have one word for that and I mark it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:50:53 PM

I guess there are more rich people now more than ever! Prices just went from 0-60 in 3.5 (car reference, Tongue). Anyway, I think the recent price pump as made a lot more millionaires and a lot more early adopter billionaires. I guess, the saying goes, "to the moon!" The prices are really skyrocketing and I think we'll reach another new floor price for bitcoins.

Yes there's a lot of rich people now because of bitcoin and now enjoying their profit with it. For sure some did bought their lambo's, I've watched a kid that wants to have his lambo and there are some that became multi millionaire because of bitcoin while the price was even lower so I can imagine on how rich they are now as for sure they've got still some bitcoins to hold. I wish that I can become one of those millionaires.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:53:44 PM

Exactly mate! That will only possible to those people who have been with bitcoin since day one that's why they become rich but for new ones I'm not so sure about that. Maybe it will happen to the recent time if you have a very big salary which you imvest in bitcoin I think that's the quickest way to be rich and of course say thanks to bitcoin for making a fast response of becoming rich in the society.If I were in that case,I would also do the same if I landed a good job and a greener pasteur with bitcoin's hands. If it is my chance to be rich I will not remove bitcoin in my life and I will be forever grateful for I can help many people and my family. I have one word for that and I mark it.

With bitcoin we had chance to get in early stages and buy bitcoins for very cheap price.
We did not know about bitcoins in that time, some heard but did not believe. That was one
good opportunity for poor people to get rich with investing very little amounts of money.
   Some people are already very rich from bitcoins. List that creator of this thread showed to
us is clear, bitcoin price is rising, and with time less and less bitcoins worth $1M. Can we
expect bitcoin to cost $1M one day? Then 0.1 bitcoins will be $100k. Save now and in 9
years maybe you will be rich with just half of bitcoin.
   I disagree with you above me, you forget that 9 years ago people needed to have big faith
in bitcoins, to keep them until now and to not sell when they need money. Do as they did and
hold like they did and then we can discuss about it. They had more challenges then we have now!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

Yes really. If you know bitcoin that much then you will know how to earn bitcoins and be rich instantly. As time passes by, Bitcoin's value is getting bigger and this is the opportunity to encourage more people to go and use bitcoin, and also spend or convert your bitcoins into fiat. But if you want to store it then it's good, maybe in the near future it will be bigger than we expected. So many people using bitcoin are getting rich.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:58:14 AM

Yes really. If you know bitcoin that much then you will know how to earn bitcoins and be rich instantly. As time passes by, Bitcoin's value is getting bigger and this is the opportunity to encourage more people to go and use bitcoin, and also spend or convert your bitcoins into fiat. But if you want to store it then it's good, maybe in the near future it will be bigger than we expected. So many people using bitcoin are getting rich.

Yeah many people are now investing bitcoin because its price keeps increasing.But dont depend in it,be resourceful becuase we dont know the trend of price of bitcoin because its volatile.Bitcoin is for now an oppurtunity but be wise enough on how to invest your money,their are many ways on how to be rich,bitcoin is just one way to be rich.
homculus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

I don't think that you need to worry about that, worry never helps in solving problems. Everyone of us come in situation when jobs, private life, other obligations come in few weeks, and we don't know what to do cause we are trying to be on several places at once, and we cant finish what we need, new problems appear. That is normal life, or to say modern.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:13:04 AM

I agree with the OP we are going to be seeing more people join this league of rich people and price is already climbing and make this league to come true.

well we can see a lot of people who joined bitcoin who are very succesful at present. its so nice to hear their stories. specially now the rate of bitcoin keeps on going higher and higher. It can really helped everyone's financial problem and might make anyone richer. thank for the blessing to everyone , the bitcoin.
I also agree with you including me those who change their life’s through bitcoin they are thank full to bitcoin because I remember my past when I was financially weak since I join bitcoin it give me a lot of things which was not possible for me to buy and bitcoin also help me in my business I spend a lot of money in my business and I got this money through bitcoin now I, am happy in my business.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:50:51 AM

Yes there are tons of new rich people because of BTC or because of crypto currency,
I am also earning a good amount of money because of crypto's through signature campaign and alt-coin trading.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:04:02 AM

The rapid rise of bitcoin prices in a few years makes many users feel the tremendous benefits, not even the few who become the new rich, we soon become the new rich if we immediately invest bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: