Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes  (Read 482461 times)
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:05:22 AM

Lets find out, I have created a straw poll.

Please go to :

https://www.strawpoll.me/15223680

To vote. This should give an idea if the name is holding this coin back.

Dash was Darkcoin, Neo was Antshare, Nano was Raiblocks. As Credit token put their resources on marketing, it will increase confusion between two brand.
It's time to rebrand.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetZero

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:28:45 AM

We are up to 11 votes now with a very small lead for the rebrand.
I'd even dispute the lead for the rebrand. Yes is always the first option, so there is positional bias.

right now 13 votes ,7 vote yes ,6 vote no , the numbers most are equal ,so keep doing nothing is the best option

in my opinion no need to rebrand, because this is to early for crds,,
maybe need a better promotions and marketing strategy on it also being listed on another exchange will be a good idea for crds  Wink

Agreed.  CRDS needs to get out there.  Can we get some updated signatures? I'd love to use one.

The latest signatures can be found in the last Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2488650

Doesn't look like I can use any of them.  Going to try to harass someone to get my old account back that mysteriously vanished.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Lets find out, I have created a straw poll.

Please go to :

https://www.strawpoll.me/15223680

To vote. This should give an idea if the name is holding this coin back.

Dash was Darkcoin, Neo was Antshare, Nano was Raiblocks. As Credit token put their resources on marketing, it will increase confusion between two brand.
It's time to rebrand.

Looking at the voting, it doesn't seem like people want to re-brand. Maybe suggest a new name and give lots of pro for the re-brand besides other coins having done it.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:00:51 AM

How can I mining with you?
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

What is the current price of crds?
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

How can I mining with you?
https://crds.co/#documents has nearly all of the info you need. Specifically https://crds.co/documents/mining-guide.pdf

What is the current price of crds?

The price can be found at https://crds.co/#about or at https://coinlib.io/coin/CRDS/Credits

Current price details as at the time of this post is below;

ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

is there any news for this coin?
mrankin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 09:44:27 PM by mrankin

For the latest news you're always going to get it faster in our Discord - https://discord.gg/DjSfNtp

We are nearly done with the coding for the v1.2.0 which will be an update to the reward structure as voted for by the community in January this year. The new reward structure will include 0.5 CRDS per block to Dev Fund (123,187.5 CRDS/year), and a change to the PoW/MN Rewards with a move to 8/2 PoW/MN at the fork block, and an increase of the MN reward about every 6 months / 125,000 blocks between reward changes (will be at 2 PoW/8 MN in 4 years).

Here is a draft of how the new block rewards will look. Most notably we're going to be moving from a total block reward of 11 CRDS to 10.5 CRDS per block once we reach the fork block in the new version.

EmoHP

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:07:23 PM by EmoHP

For the latest news you're always going to get it faster in our Discord - https://discord.gg/DjSfNtp

We are nearly done with the coding for the v1.2.0 which will be an update to the reward structure as voted for by the community in January this year. The new reward structure will include 0.5 CRDS per block to Dev Fund (123,187.5 CRDS/year), and a change to the PoW/MN Rewards with a move to 8/2 PoW/MN at the fork block, and an increase of the MN reward about every 6 months / 125,000 blocks between reward changes (will be at 2 PoW/8 MN in 4 years).

Here is a draft of how the new block rewards will look. Most notably we're going to be moving from a total block reward of 11 CRDS to 10.5 CRDS per block once we reach the fork block in the new version.

https://i.imgur.com/vu7qPk3.png
All this sounds good if you do not look the exchange. There is a doubled thread with 2x pages (and posts) than this one. All of the latest post there discuss it's the end of the CRDS game now. Also "partner" websites are exposed as true scam websites and no real coins behind them. Investors are going back. Miners are trying to sell. I already sold everything. My last 12 days of mining were not on profit but luckily still on zero. I sold yesterday, but today I would be on 1/2 of the price I got yesterday. Looking at the orders it's going to be worse. I don't believe the coin will make it till the end of the week.
Yesterday I already made a forecast this is the end. Today I clearly see it's a fact. So talking about masternodes and blocks while pretending nothing happened is useless now. Correct me if I'm wrong?
If you're gonna invest 3-4k EUR to buy all sell orders and make dummy buy orders, ok... maybe there is a small future, but you won't be able to get back you money invested in this idea. The price would go up, but it's already too late to find new investors (buyers).

Of course rebranding could help. But the problem is people are already writing freely in the mirror thread. And they talk about CRDS also. So I think it's the reason behind the price drop. We're already below mining costs. So miners left, Investors left. Sell orders are 2-3 time more. Future is not bright. At the moment the coin is dead. And it's a down trend from the beginning. I mean the true beginning when the coin started in the exchange.
ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

All this sounds good if you do not look the exchange. There is a doubled thread with 2x pages (and posts) than this one. All of the latest post there discuss it's the end of the CRDS game now. Also "partner" websites are exposed as true scam websites and no real coins behind them. Investors are going back. Miners are trying to sell. I already sold everything. My last 12 days of mining were not on profit but luckily still on zero. I sold yesterday, but today I would be on 1/2 of the price I got yesterday. Looking at the orders it's going to be worse. I don't believe the coin will make it till the end of the week.
Yesterday I already made a forecast this is the end. Today I clearly see it's a fact. So talking about masternodes and blocks while pretending nothing happened is useless now. Correct me if I'm wrong?
If you're gonna invest 3-4k EUR to buy all sell orders and make dummy buy orders, ok... maybe there is a small future, but you won't be able to get back you money invested in this idea. The price would go up, but it's already too late to find new investors (buyers).

Of course rebranding could help. But the problem is people are already writing freely in the mirror thread. And they talk about CRDS also. So I think it's the reason behind the price drop. We're already below mining costs. So miners left, Investors left. Sell orders are 2-3 time more. Future is not bright. At the moment the coin is dead. And it's a down trend from the beginning. I mean the true beginning when the coin started in the exchange.

What doubled mirror thread and what partner websites? What are you talking about? Can you provide links?

All masternode coins are down but this one is one of the better ones without any scammy ICO or presales of masternodes. Mining has been a lot better compared to let's say cryptonight coins and mining with CPU only is one of the great things with this coin. I am not happy with reduced mining rewards but it has already been decided by the Community. Why Selling now? Better to wait until better prices if you need to sell. I guess Investors building masternodes would like better MN rewards in future. And mining rewards are still good. 8 instead of 10 is not a big decrease and hopefully this is compensated with better price of coins.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
sylph93

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Please let me know much about background history about CDRS if you know lot more than people in this thread.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

Please let me know much about background history about CDRS if you know lot more than people in this thread.

To be honest I think this guy mix up CRDS with some other cryptocurrency with similar name... Sounds more like some  ICO scamcoin he is talking about.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
NotEnough

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

To be honest I think this guy mix up CRDS with some other cryptocurrency with similar name... Sounds more like some  ICO scamcoin he is talking about.
Lately, many such strange characters have appeared here. I simply can not understand: how to confuse one coin with another (even with the same names)?
mrankin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

Lately, many such strange characters have appeared here. I simply can not understand: how to confuse one coin with another (even with the same names)?

Yep, have reported the incorrect and spam posts to mods, they will be removed shortly.
sylph93

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

That's why the rebrand would be good option for preventing such confusion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mrankin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:03 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:28:35 PM by mrankin

We've already been through one re-brand discussion very early on in Credits' life. For now it does not concern myself or any other team members as far as I am aware. If anything it will help promote us as people stumble across our thread.

I've also created a more accurate draft version of our new rewards structure to be implemented in v1.2.0. The current fork block is set to be 350,000 however we are fast approaching that block height and it is pretty likely that we'll push it back somewhat.

NotEnough

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

Well, let's say we've made a rebrand. A week later (conditionally) a coin with the same (already new) name appeared. What then? Rebrand again? I believe that we only need a good marketing campaign.
EmoHP

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

To be honest I think this guy mix up CRDS with some other cryptocurrency with similar name... Sounds more like some  ICO scamcoin he is talking about.

Yep, have reported the incorrect and spam posts to mods, they will be removed shortly.

Mixing - no! But the problem is people mix the coins. See the price in the exchange.
This was expected to happen as it happened with many other coins.
After all why do somebody need such coins when we have LTC, Monero and so... which are many,many times more reliable?
CPU mining is perfect for me. But the truth is different than what we believe. Every small project is gonna die and it's a matter of time.
This unused coins with small amount are the first. Because somebody must pay for the electricity. With such small usage, it's obvious that "virtual money generated from NOTHING" actually do not exist in the real world. It's not possible that everybody win.
1. We have constant negative trend
2. Before 1-2 weeks we entered the zone where the price/profit is similar to the mining costs.
3. Similar named coins led to less trust in CRDS. Generally I do not see new investors. I don't see buy orders.
4. Investors come here not to pay our electricity, but to make PROFIT. Now we have ex-investors with masternodes. They also generate "zero energy" where somebody should buy our generated coins. Of course that's the root of the negative trend. And of course everything is going as expected, in a very logical way.

Generally I was the guy who made 1-3.March price rise. With the cost of about 100 CRDS. Actually after my buy I sell them on profit, but I initiated the move. Funny but my total profit of this speculation (including my mined CRDS) was only 10$. Movement was followed by a logical correction. Back then I realized how small is this project and how much it's unstable.

So to recap - I think it's the end. Of course some actions can result in new live for CRDS:
1. New exchange
2. Devs or big investors to speculate - to buy all sells and to create new higher dummy buy orders.
3. Change the name of CRDS ("Credits")

I hope I answered to all questions.

p.s. For now I don't have CRDS and I do not mine.
mrankin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

Not going to bother quoting you and give you more airtime, glad you've chosen to move on, and probably a good move since we weren't able to fulfill your expectations in the 1-2 weeks that you gave us. Credits was launched in July of 2017 and has been through quite a bit since then and now has a much larger and stronger community as a result.

Price is currently depressed along with most other altcoins. We also haven't had any new announcements fro a while since we've been focusing on getting the next version ready for release. Once this is done we will focus once again on marketing and future opportunities for Credits.

I do however agree that the price of any cryptocurrency is pure speculation.
NetZero

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:29:14 AM

Well, let's say we've made a rebrand. A week later (conditionally) a coin with the same (already new) name appeared. What then? Rebrand again? I believe that we only need a good marketing campaign.

It just seems like a problem when no one even has control over the original post to change the bounty link which points to old websites.  
Stuff like that is just crazy.  If you don't want to re-brand at least try to re-announce the thing when your new wallet is up and toss in some marketing.  
Give the coin a good strong push.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: