Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes  (Read 482457 times)
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

That's why the rebrand would be good option for preventing such confusion.
Well, let's say we've made a rebrand. A week later (conditionally) a coin with the same (already new) name appeared. What then? Rebrand again? I believe that we only need a good marketing campaign.

It just seems like a problem when no one even has control over the original post to change the bounty link which points to old websites.  
Stuff like that is just crazy.  If you don't want to re-brand at least try to re-announce the thing when your new wallet is up and toss in some marketing.  
Give the coin a good strong push.

Thanks for the heads up, we have obviously missed that. I'll get Loremipsum to update that thread to get all links etc. corrected.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

Not going to bother quoting you and give you more airtime, glad you've chosen to move on, and probably a good move since we weren't able to fulfill your expectations in the 1-2 weeks that you gave us. Credits was launched in July of 2017 and has been through quite a bit since then and now has a much larger and stronger community as a result.

Price is currently depressed along with most other altcoins. We also haven't had any new announcements fro a while since we've been focusing on getting the next version ready for release. Once this is done we will focus once again on marketing and future opportunities for Credits.

I do however agree that the price of any cryptocurrency is pure speculation.

I've in crypto world since late 2013. I saw a lot of birth and death of coins.

The main reason I suggest rebrand is the low price of CRDS.

People are very likely to believe the coin under 1000 sat as useless and hopeless. shitcoin.

The current price of CRDS keeps damaging its brand value.

Even great coin did rebrand in very early stage. As far as I know DASH rebrand from Dark in one year.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mrankin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

Not going to bother quoting you and give you more airtime, glad you've chosen to move on, and probably a good move since we weren't able to fulfill your expectations in the 1-2 weeks that you gave us. Credits was launched in July of 2017 and has been through quite a bit since then and now has a much larger and stronger community as a result.

Price is currently depressed along with most other altcoins. We also haven't had any new announcements fro a while since we've been focusing on getting the next version ready for release. Once this is done we will focus once again on marketing and future opportunities for Credits.

I've in crypto world since late 2013. I saw a lot of birth and death of coins.

The main reason I suggest rebrand is the low price of CRDS.

People are very likely to believe the coin under 1000 sat as useless and hopeless. shitcoin.

The current price of CRDS keeps damaging its brand value.

Even great coin did rebrand in very early stage. As far as I know DASH rebrand from Dark in one year.

Thanks for your opinion which you've shared in this thread no less than 6 times now. We're all well aware of your thoughts. We are not currently asking for opinions on this, nor engaging the community on it.

You should start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing it. Further re-branding comments in this thread will be marked as spam.
erdnapa

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:10 AM

Here is a draft of how the new block rewards will look. Most notably we're going to be moving from a total block reward of 11 CRDS to 10.5 CRDS per block once we reach the fork block in the new version.

Is that table correct? Or am I confused?

Why 125k blocks with a random 250k in between?
mrankin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:28:51 PM by mrankin

Here is a draft of how the new block rewards will look. Most notably we're going to be moving from a total block reward of 11 CRDS to 10.5 CRDS per block once we reach the fork block in the new version.

Is that table correct? Or am I confused?

Why 125k blocks with a random 250k in between?

No, my mistake, you're not confused. I have updated it now.
erdnapa

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

No, my mistake, you're not confused. Will updated it now.
OK. makes sense then Smiley

I like the idea of the dev fund, and also that the MN rewards go down again.

Also Matt (& team) please don't listen to the 'we-need-to-rebrand-and-increase-price-NOW' crowd, they want a pump & dump, which CRDS is not. CDRS is strong and the similar sounding competition will be gone in a month or two.

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

hmm,

I happened to know CRDS in Jan when I was finding coin for CPU mining.
CRDS algo and MN made me very interested. So, I started mining with my home PC and purchase CRDS at Crypto Bridge.

Every week I got some DeepOnion airdrops. about 100 Oninon per week. with this I could purchase 5000 CRDS per week.
Now, I am 7 MN running. I like linux and setting MN is lots of fun.

As I keep buying CRDS for 2 month, price didn't crashed lot more. Even today I bought at 750 sat and I managed to start my 7th MN.
However, I won't buy any more CRDS from now on for MN things. I hope v1.2.0 bring some magic for CRDS.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
EmoHP

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

Do not get me wrong. I like the project. But since the end of January it was 3$ per 10 credits - as it was fixed in the official website. Since then we have an exchange. And we were watching "the free falling". It's normal. But we've already reached the point below electricity costs.
There are many factors for this price depression. But 1 thing has never changed. The negative trend of an overestimated value. Like other CPU mining altcoins with minimum market share, this project is just a temporary field for CPU mining power. Till now it hasn't shown any potential to be a global project and usable currency. Of course being so small is the key that CRDS mining was so profitable. I want to thank you for all that! I believe you're far from any scam, or if the project is a scam, it's one of the least arrogant. Most projects' devs are "hungry for money"! This project is something different and still not good enough to make it.
I believe in decentralization. Which is CPU mining. So it's the future of all cryptos. This year and next I think we'll see the end of most altcoins. Some may survive. They'll be big. Highly used. Decentralized. Secure. Tested. Almost no profitable for mining. Small altcoins will just not make it. I would like it to be different, but that's the way it works.
EmoHP

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

hmm,

I happened to know CRDS in Jan when I was finding coin for CPU mining.
CRDS algo and MN made me very interested. So, I started mining with my home PC and purchase CRDS at Crypto Bridge.

Every week I got some DeepOnion airdrops. about 100 Oninon per week. with this I could purchase 5000 CRDS per week.
Now, I am 7 MN running. I like linux and setting MN is lots of fun.

As I keep buying CRDS for 2 month, price didn't crashed lot more. Even today I bought at 750 sat and I managed to start my 7th MN.
However, I won't buy any more CRDS from now on for MN things. I hope v1.2.0 bring some magic for CRDS.

You should be one of the creators of DeepOnion. Do not spam with you ads!
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

CRDs is really becoming very successful! The CPU mining capacity of this coin just capture majority of cryptocurrency user and those that would have otherwise buy some mining contract would rather solo mine on their computer saving fund and reducing third party risk

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
NetZero

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

That's why the rebrand would be good option for preventing such confusion.
Well, let's say we've made a rebrand. A week later (conditionally) a coin with the same (already new) name appeared. What then? Rebrand again? I believe that we only need a good marketing campaign.

It just seems like a problem when no one even has control over the original post to change the bounty link which points to old websites.  
Stuff like that is just crazy.  If you don't want to re-brand at least try to re-announce the thing when your new wallet is up and toss in some marketing.  
Give the coin a good strong push.

Thanks for the heads up, we have obviously missed that. I'll get Loremipsum to update that thread to get all links etc. corrected.

I apologize about that.  I stated this issue in an earlier post and since there was no response or action I figured it was ignored
due to lack of control of the post.
JuanPabloCuervo

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:25:50 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 07:48:02 PM by JuanPabloCuervo

i7-970
was a "2nd gen" i7, for the x58 lga 1366 socket,
Similar to w3670 / x5670 / x5675
Transistor size was smaller and had 6-cores + more Cache vs. i7 1st gen, also new AES instructions.

With external miner & pool = 26Kh/s. SSE42, AVX crashed. ">2.1KH/s per thread."
With internal Wallet miner = 23KH/s.

HyperTheading=On.
3.3GHz.
Watercooled with CoolerMaster liquid Pro 120 has 58~60°C, depends on ambient.
NB 62°C
SB 56°C

Wallet warns when PC time is Wrong, asks to Sync Time & Date. Awesome.!
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

can someone tell me what's the ROI of masternode ? i really like this project and think of investing some money into it .

NotEnough

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

can someone tell me what's the ROI of masternode ? i really like this project and think of investing some money into it .
17.54% right now.
EmoHP

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

i7-970
was a "2nd gen" i7, for the x58 lga 1366 socket,
Similar to w3670 / x5670 / x5675
Transistor size was smaller and had 6-cores + more Cache vs. i7 1st gen, also new AES instructions.

With external miner & pool = 26Kh/s. SSE42, AVX crashed. ">2.1KH/s per thread."
With internal Wallet miner = 23KH/s.

HyperTheading=On.
3.3GHz.
Watercooled with CoolerMaster liquid Pro 120 has 58~60°C, depends on ambient.
NB 62°C
SB 56°C

Wallet warns when PC time is Wrong, asks to Sync Time & Date. Awesome.!

Not so bad. I mined with 2CPU servers. I have 1 weak with X5520 and it's about 23Kh/s with internal wallet.
Others are between 40-45Kh/s, except 2 servers with low voltage Xeons (60W each) on 33Kh/s.
Now I cannot pay the costs for the blade servers (1 server with 1 power = 4 servers x 2xCPU X5650, each server 12 cores 24 VCores = 96 total VCores). Even my most effective server 2x X5675 is not capable to be on profit.
My laptop with i7 6700HQ just cannot compete at all, and it tents to overheat (during new coin mining tests).
If somebody has a Ryzen, maybe it's "profitable" (110-150% from the costs) at the moment. But ROI is almost impossible. Better buy bitcoin than invest in CPU miners Smiley
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

Lets see how many "credits" tokens we have now in the game.

1. https://credits.com/en

2. https://crds.co/

3. https://creds.money/

4. ?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

Added to Suprnova:

https://crds.suprnova.cc

have fun mining.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
NotEnough

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Added to Suprnova:

have fun mining.
It's cool!
erdnapa

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

Added to Suprnova:

have fun mining.
Huh
https://crds.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted has completely wrong info - stratum subdomain and download link for blockchain are both incorrect.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

How about listing on a new exchange ? It is becoming worthless. Please do something devs.

dev team only need to develop this coin, so all roadmap will be complete on shcedule
anyway new exchange to increase the daily trade volume is good,
and i hope this coin will be added to coinmarketcap soon

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: