Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ISIS uses Bitcoin?  (Read 7037 times)
mydreamforever

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is also popular to criminals because they can use it without exposing their identity. It will be more convenient to them to use Bitcoin so that they can hide their identity. Do you think that terrorist groups like ISIS use it for their transactions?
Surely . It's an opportunity for criminals. There is no reason to refuse a  ''vehicle '' so well .
Bitcoin will surely become a useful means of payment for criminals

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Mayor20

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

Who cares we don't need them.They are terrorist's more deadly equipment's to attack and destroy they need.There main objectives is killing and destroy.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

Look at this:

https://syriancivilwarmap.com

The ISIS is all but finished in Syria/Iraq, and they have been confined to 2-3 small pockets of territory. What they will do even if they get any Bitcoins from their supporters and sympathizers?
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is a good thing for them and really useful for their goals. I think they do use crypto currency.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

Now that they have been more of less shut down, they are mostly in hiding. They won't be getting any more U.S. funding. So they might as well start using Bitcoin.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

we never know...but these people are smart and intelligent they can enter into any institution or company without them knowing it because they are good in disguise and they know everything as far as technology is concern they update themselves also into so that when they have target they will know what to do, bitcoin gives them the access to do so financially because they needed it... that's why to answer the question ..do ISIS use Bitcoin... well.. its possible.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

yes i do believe. there is a big possibility that ISIS use bitcoin to their hidden transactions and ISIS are also advanced in technology. so they use bitcoin to hide their identities and because they know that they can use it in many country.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is also popular to criminals because they can use it without exposing their identity. It will be more convenient to them to use Bitcoin so that they can hide their identity. Do you think that terrorist groups like ISIS use it for their transactions?
Yes bitcoin is became popular and there is possibility that ISIS using bitcoin too but i don't think so. Because i think they priority to fight for the freedom of mindanao Smiley .

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

Yes, I think its possible they are updated as much as we are, they can learn about it and use it, they are expert when comes to technology and other virtual system. They can do almost everything so they can do bitcoin also specially when they discover how useful, how profitable it is, they will join also.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

Yes I do believe that ISIS uses bitcoin for their transaction,
After all bitcoin is their best way to make a transaction with no record because of its anonymity,
And also they are going to use it for sure because of it's popularity they would provably try it out.
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

yes. May be they use bitcoin. But there is one thing they sell oil and they buy weapons, but it is very possible they use bitcoin as their purchasing tool. To cover their identity. Bitcoin is the currency that anyone dealing in drugs, weapon and human trafficking would use due to the anonymity of it.

They are technologically very advanced as compared to other such groups especially in the field of IT. They might be using it. And if they are using it, it doesn't make any deference.

freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

I got no doubt they do. They need to move money one way or another in order to fund their terror regime.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Yes terrorists are using bitcoin as a mode of payment and their salary but we can't trace their transactions coz its very anonymous. We don't know who's supporting them and how many millions of money they can provide using bitcoin.
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

ISIS might have $400 million in cash, and now it's about to decide to use bitcoin, which has a total market value of $8 billion, and record every transaction on the block chain. Can you give me a reasonable explanation?
The good news is that the world's oligarchs are clearly spooked by bitcoin, and the bad news is that many brain-dead and boring people may actually believe this ISIS nonsense.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

That is really possible, with the use of bitcoin it is secured way of transacting to other people like for example if they want to buy firearms they could use bitcoin as payment without knowing their identity which is advantagous to them.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Depressing but probable..
chris123

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Who cares, we don't need this talk.
I am sure they use usd more.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

Of course Yes! they can use it also to gain there financial need for their organization that they belonging. I think they have also experts in making tradings & investing. so therefore I stongly believe that bitcoin & cryptocurrencies is one of their best option to finance their revolutionary works without identifying their real personal background.
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

I think I've read an article regarding that somewhere. Something about a someone helping ISIS using bitcoin.

I mean what is stopping them to do that?
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

I'm not sure. But, in this world we live in now, nothing is impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: