Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO Withdrawal times - any experience?  (Read 8391 times)
digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

for me the withdrawal times are a mixed experience so far. I've had some SEPA transactions received in a few days, but 2 others initiated end of December as well, took almost a month to arrive. Same with $ withdrawals, some within days, 2 still outstanding since a month, even though marked as sent.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bebrno

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

for me the withdrawal times are a mixed experience so far. I've had some SEPA transactions received in a few days, but 2 others initiated end of December as well, took almost a month to arrive. Same with $ withdrawals, some within days, 2 still outstanding since a month, even though marked as sent.

This is very interesting, Can we say higher amounts get stuck or it's just random? were your all SEPA or SWIFT too?
biggerdude

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

I have funds stuck now for 31 days with no replies and no resolutions.

I withdrew 1354.75 USD to my credit card on December 19, still nothing has arrived.

The transaction details are:
2017-12-19 04:28:41   1354.75 USD   Credit card: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3670 Completed

I have tickets with ZERO replies from 14 days ago

ticket: #549834 - started December 22, 2017 17:44
ticket: #600164 - started January 05, 2018 15:52 - no reply at all.

I need some serious help with this.

I am fully verified. Have 2FA. Everything is in order. But no funds, and there is ZERO response from CEX.

At this stage, even a cancellation of transfer and place back into my CEX account would be helpful.

We have escalated the case to the Finance department. Please wait for the updates.

You have received a reply regarding your withdrawal in the ticket. Please check it and clarify the situation with your bank.

Yes, I just received a response. It was a copy and paste EXACT copy of the reply you sent me on Dec 26. It has been nearly one month, and CEX.io send me the same useless reply.

I gave all the details you mentioned to my Bank, my Bank said there is NO funds, those details do NOT match any payments.

My bank needs a trace sent from your bank to my bank. Else, just cancel the transaction, and deposit the money back into my CEX.io account.

35 days now, and my money is still missing. And CEX is just regurgitating the responses with NO care and NO one actually reading the tickets.

This is horrid!

Unfortunately, it is impossible to return the money back at the current stage. In one of the letters, our support team member asked about the official confirmation from the bank that the funds did not arrive. Can you provide them with it so that we were able to start an investigation?

1. There is no way my bank will write an official letter. They won't do anything for anyone. Their answer is simple. We didn't receive the funds. Those transaction details you gave do NOT match ANYTHING in their system. So their answer to you is also simple = "As the sending party is the one who initiated the funds transfer, only they can initiate a funds trace. Please ask the sender to initiate a trace"

2. I have sent CEX my account statement, proof that funds did NOT arrive.

36 days and counting.
joseobixa44

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

Hello, It's been more than 6 days i made a CryptoCapital withdrawal request on 18.01.2018. And the transaction has not yet been processed when cex says withdrawals from our side are subjected to be processed the same day or the day next from its initiation at CEX. here in these link https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/articles/115001103888-What-is-Crypto-Capital-payment-method- 

Why not processed?

Transaction Id:  5465190111

RC_Crypro

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Dear Cex,

I made a Crypto Capital withdrawal request on 19.01.2018.
It says on your website that:

"We are preparing your withdrawal for sending.
If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates."

I haven't received any updates. In fact all I received is automated emails telling me I should wait at least 10 days.

If I will wait for days and days (may be weeks who knows!), what's the point of Crypto Capital integration ?

Transaction ID: 5470201897
User: up110029869

The situation is connected with the fact that there is an immense load on the platform. Please wait for the updates. As soon as the payment is processed, you will be notified.

Hey there!

I have the same problem with Crypto Capital.
1. I placed withdrawal order on 13.12.2017
2. Next day 14.12.2017 they confirmed: Transaction has been debited
3. it's been 25 business days (6 weeks)
4. the amount $ 9 890 Crypto Capital confirmed as debited has never come to my U. S. Bank
5. Transaction ID: SW-183715
It's not 10-day delay... it's outrageous!!!!
joseobixa44

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

Hello, It's been more than 6 days i made a CryptoCapital withdrawal request on 18.01.2018. And the transaction has not yet been processed when cex says withdrawals from our side are subjected to be processed the same day or the day next from its initiation at CEX. here in these link https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/articles/115001103888-What-is-Crypto-Capital-payment-method- 

Why not processed?

Transaction Id:  5465190111

Solved the problem, thanks!
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

Dear Cex,

If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates."

I haven't received any updates. In fact all I received is automated emails telling me I should wait at least 10 days.

If I will wait for days and days (may be weeks who knows!), what's the point of Crypto Capital integration ?

The situation is connected with the fact that there is an immense load on the platform. Please wait for the updates. As soon as the payment is processed, you will be notified.

Please tell us your user ID or ticket number to investigate the issue.

Hey there!

4. the amount $ 9 890 Crypto Capital confirmed as debited has never come to my U. S. Bank

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
RC_Crypro

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

Dear Cex,

Please tell us your user ID or ticket number to investigate the issue.

Hey there!

Ticket # 598483
dee777

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

Its totally a scam... I withdraw 7000 and after several day withdraw 6000. 7000 was in progress and 6000 was rejected because they don't want to be accused to suspend others money for blablabla... Then after 15 banking days I suddenly received an email funded my account with the first 7000 confirmed withdrawal. I will never use it again. You can only buy from them with credit card at high price but can never withdrawal your money. What a Great Britain company LOL. I at last need to use the returned balance to buy ETH and transfter to other exchange to withdraw money at high fluctuation risk of the ETH price of that day. Verified account. Tons of emails sent and tons of automatic reply scam emails received. How could such a well decorated website to scam for just 13000 bucks? Shame on cex.io...
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Its totally a scam... I withdraw 7000 and after several day withdraw 6000. 7000 was in progress and 6000 was rejected because they don't want to be accused to suspend others money for blablabla... Then after 15 banking days I suddenly received an email funded my account with the first 7000 confirmed withdrawal. I will never use it again. You can only buy from them with credit card at high price but can never withdrawal your money. What a Great Britain company LOL. I at last need to use the returned balance to buy ETH and transfter to other exchange to withdraw money at high fluctuation risk of the ETH price of that day. Verified account. Tons of emails sent and tons of automatic reply scam emails received. How could such a well decorated website to scam for just 13000 bucks? Shame on cex.io...

We are sorry about your experience with CEX.IO. Still, as we can see, your funds were turned back to your CEX.IO account. You can currently withdraw them with the card.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
gh05t77

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

I try to withdraw USD to my verified VISA card, but my request rejected.
I tried to do it several days and with different amount, but all time it was rejected instantly.
Why it happens? I did not received any answer on my ticket 645698 from support.

AutoAbacus

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

A wire transfer withdrawal for me initiated on 4 December 2017 - over a MONTH ago - has not arrived.

Cex has not responded to any of my tickets. There has been total silence from them apart from the auto acknowledgement messages.

A wire transfer is a bit more complicated for me as I live in St Lucia in the Caribbean, where a wire transfer is a 2 step process via a correspondent bank first, then my local bank, but still it normally takes only 2 to 3 days.

A previous wire transfer from cex took 6 banking days, which was bad, but tolerable - just. Not this time as over a month has passed with no response from customer support = an incredibly bad experience.

For this withdrawal I used USD which meant a US correspondent bank, which is probably part of the problem. (Between November and December Cex increased the USD minimum for a wire transfer from a smallish figure to $5,000 = an indication of troubles with USD wires?) Using GBP and a UK correspondent bank might have worked better. I asked Cex to cancel the US transfer to let me try one via the UK instead, but as they have ignored my tickets, that option has not been tried.

My Cex id is up109292861

-------

6 Jan update: I have finally received a response from cex! Now to see if anything happens re the withdrawal.

Nothing yet, despite "we will request the details form our bank regarding your withdrawal" on 9 Jan.

It is now SIX WEEKS since the wire transfer was initiated and not only has it not arrived, CEX hasn't even told me what is happening. Beyond belief!

Your case is under review of the Finance department. Please, wait for the updates from them.

It is now SEVEN WEEKS since the wire transfer was initiated and not only has it not arrived, CEX hasn't even told me what is happening, despite the "Your case is under review of the Finance department. Please, wait for the updates from them." type promises.

The funds returned to my CEX account today, eight weeks to the day after the transfer started. Most unsatisfactory, but at least the funds are back from being missing.
bitskytr

Activity: 301
Merit: 22

libertas veritas aequitas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

I withdrew 1354.75 USD to my credit card on December 19, still nothing has arrived.

I am fully verified. Have 2FA. Everything is in order. But no funds, and there is ZERO response from CEX.

At this stage, even a cancellation of transfer and place back into my CEX account would be helpful.

We have escalated the case to the Finance department. Please wait for the updates.

You have received a reply regarding your withdrawal in the ticket. Please check it and clarify the situation with your bank.

Yes, I just received a response. It was a copy and paste EXACT copy of the reply you sent me on Dec 26. It has been nearly one month, and CEX.io send me the same useless reply.

I gave all the details you mentioned to my Bank, my Bank said there is NO funds, those details do NOT match any payments.

My bank needs a trace sent from your bank to my bank. Else, just cancel the transaction, and deposit the money back into my CEX.io account.

35 days now, and my money is still missing. And CEX is just regurgitating the responses with NO care and NO one actually reading the tickets.

This is horrid!

Unfortunately, it is impossible to return the money back at the current stage. In one of the letters, our support team member asked about the official confirmation from the bank that the funds did not arrive. Can you provide them with it so that we were able to start an investigation?

1. There is no way my bank will write an official letter. They won't do anything for anyone. Their answer is simple. We didn't receive the funds. Those transaction details you gave do NOT match ANYTHING in their system. So their answer to you is also simple = "As the sending party is the one who initiated the funds transfer, only they can initiate a funds trace. Please ask the sender to initiate a trace"

36 days and counting.

did you get your money?

I am similar to you.

The 2 withdrawal to credit card  I gave 5 days ago did not reach my account yet. they says only 3 days !!

and one of the two withdrawal orders I gave yesterday does not even appear in the process, so money is lost.
There are 2 shooting defenses available at $ 1,000 and $ 2000, but not even on the $ 2000 transaction list.

2018-01-29 15:08:08   -2000.00 USD   1025.37    WITHDRAW   -   Credit card: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2794 Completed
THIS IS LOST...   Transaction ID  NOT FOUND !!!!
userıd up115149936

Güzel günler göreceğiz çocuklar. Güneşli günler göreceğiz. Motorları maviliklere süreceğiz çocuklar... /// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6V1wXu7ZmA
aaarun

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:59 AM

Finally got my money deposited in my account after a month. There is delay in processing but at-least they are not fraud.

Hi my customer id is up106155156.
I was trying to withdraw 500$ using the Mastercard debit card added in my profile on 29th Dec 2017.

The withdraw request is shown as completed in balances section of mobile app. But i have not received the withdrawn money yet.

Instead additional 500$ has been deducted from the card. I had not given the CVV while withdrawing the money as it is not required .But with out that also they are able to deduct the money from my card. How this is possible? Have they stored the my card CVV in thier database? Shocked

Registered a compliant on the same day using App ticket and mail but haven't got any reply yet.

I don't know where is my 1000$(500$ the amount i was trying to withdraw and another 500$ that got deducted while trying to withdraw). Angry

And by going the complaints against CEX.io and by not getting the proper response i am getting worried and frustrated about it.

We will investigate the issue and hope to find the resolution as soon as possible.

It been around a week i haven't received any proper reply. Could you please expedite the process as i am really getting tensed.

@cex.io, why are u silent on this. How many days it will take to complete the transfer and give me the information about my deducted money  Angry
Its been more than two weeks i haven't received any useful update apart from that useless generic reply.

I was recommending my friends to use this platform but i think that was a huge mistake from my end. U r not able to handle customer problems at all.
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

I try to withdraw USD to my verified VISA card, but my request rejected.
I tried to do it several days and with different amount, but all time it was rejected instantly.
Why it happens? I did not received any answer on my ticket 645698 from support.

Have you done an initial deposit in USD with the card?

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

This is horrid!

36 days and counting.

did you get your money?

I am similar to you.

The 2 withdrawal to credit card  I gave 5 days ago did not reach my account yet. they says only 3 days !!

and one of the two withdrawal orders I gave yesterday does not even appear in the process, so money is lost.
There are 2 shooting defenses available at $ 1,000 and $ 2000, but not even on the $ 2000 transaction list.

2018-01-29 15:08:08   -2000.00 USD   1025.37    WITHDRAW   -   Credit card: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2794 Completed
THIS IS LOST...   Transaction ID  NOT FOUND !!!!
userıd up115149936

Please clarify whether you have received your money.

bitskytr

Activity: 301
Merit: 22

libertas veritas aequitas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:34 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:52:36 AM by bitskytr

2018-01-29 15:10:30   -1000.00 USD   WITHDRAW   -   Credit card: -2794 Completed   3 days but there is no money coming into my account
2018-01-29 15:08:08   -2000.00 USD   WITHDRAW   -   Credit card: -2794 Completed  3 days but there is no money coming into my account
2018-01-27 13:10:56   -25.26 USD      WITHDRAW   -   Credit card: -2794 Completed   5 days but there is no money coming into my account
2018-01-25 20:36:36   -1047.00 USD   WITHDRAW   -   Credit card: -2794 Completed   7 days there is no money coming into my account
2018-01-25 07:17:29   -1953.00 USD   WITHDRAW   -   Credit card: -2794 Completed   7 days there is no money coming into my account

the latest situation is as above and also there is not any money coming into my bank and I have no money waiting for it.

The question in my mind is that?

Where are my money?

edit : 01/02/2018

all of my outstanding transactions have been made with the current bank account as of today, but the time varies between 7 bank days and 3 bank days.

all my money bank account at the end.

Güzel günler göreceğiz çocuklar. Güneşli günler göreceğiz. Motorları maviliklere süreceğiz çocuklar... /// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6V1wXu7ZmA
cointicker

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

Up to now, I have perfectly withdrawal my money via VISA withdrawals and all transactions added to my bank account in 2 days, but since 25th of January I made 7 withdrawals and none of them added to my bank account, all payments are accepted in your side, but when I call to the bank they say; there is no incoming payment to my VISA. I opened tickets but automatic answer responded and closed the ticket. In conclusion I didn't received any payment, altough 5 business days passed

Followings are my payment details;

2018-01-27 18:42:26   2018-01-27 18:42:28   5532599252   withdrawal   USD   -941.64 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-27 18:23:35   2018-01-27 18:23:37   5532506179   withdrawal   USD   -2000.00 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-27 02:45:11   2018-01-27 02:45:14   5528358960   withdrawal   USD   -1056.21 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-26 17:25:18   2018-01-26 17:25:21   5525799017   withdrawal   USD   -964.21 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-26 12:57:30   2018-01-26 12:57:33   5524410626   withdrawal   USD   -968.96 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-25 16:27:33   2018-01-25 16:27:36   5518736960   withdrawal   USD   -1915.93 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

I didn't receive any payments yet
My Request : 653243
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Up to now, I have perfectly withdrawal my money via VISA withdrawals and all transactions added to my bank account in 2 days, but since 25th of January I made 7 withdrawals and none of them added to my bank account, all payments are accepted in your side, but when I call to the bank they say; there is no incoming payment to my VISA. I opened tickets but automatic answer responded and closed the ticket. In conclusion I didn't received any payment, altough 5 business days passed

2018-01-27 18:42:26   2018-01-27 18:42:28   5532599252   withdrawal   USD   -941.64 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-27 18:23:35   2018-01-27 18:23:37   5532506179   withdrawal   USD   -2000.00 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-27 02:45:11   2018-01-27 02:45:14   5528358960   withdrawal   USD   -1056.21 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-26 17:25:18   2018-01-26 17:25:21   5525799017   withdrawal   USD   -964.21 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-26 12:57:30   2018-01-26 12:57:33   5524410626   withdrawal   USD   -968.96 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

2018-01-25 16:27:33   2018-01-25 16:27:36   5518736960   withdrawal   USD   -1915.93 USD   Card   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.

Please update us on the state of your transactions.

cointicker

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

Please update us on the state of your transactions.
All payments received today, thank you CEX for your patiance and understanding behaviour
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: