Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO Withdrawal times - any experience?  (Read 8389 times)
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

I have requested a bank transfer (EUR SWIFT) on Jan 3rd and it shows completed on Jan 9th (transaction#5338991380). However, I haven't received the money yet on my bank account.
I have created a support ticket on Jan 15th (request#625764), and there is no response yet. How long does it take to complete a bank transfer process?

user: up111822535

We have escalated the case to the Finance department. Please, wait for the updates.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

A wire transfer withdrawal for me initiated on 4 December 2017 - over a MONTH ago - has not arrived.

Cex has not responded to any of my tickets. There has been total silence from them apart from the auto acknowledgement messages.

A wire transfer is a bit more complicated for me as I live in St Lucia in the Caribbean, where a wire transfer is a 2 step process via a correspondent bank first, then my local bank, but still it normally takes only 2 to 3 days.

A previous wire transfer from cex took 6 banking days, which was bad, but tolerable - just. Not this time as over a month has passed with no response from customer support = an incredibly bad experience.

For this withdrawal I used USD which meant a US correspondent bank, which is probably part of the problem. (Between November and December Cex increased the USD minimum for a wire transfer from a smallish figure to $5,000 = an indication of troubles with USD wires?) Using GBP and a UK correspondent bank might have worked better. I asked Cex to cancel the US transfer to let me try one via the UK instead, but as they have ignored my tickets, that option has not been tried.

My Cex id is up109292861

-------

6 Jan update: I have finally received a response from cex! Now to see if anything happens re the withdrawal.

Nothing yet, despite "we will request the details form our bank regarding your withdrawal" on 9 Jan.

It is now SIX WEEKS since the wire transfer was initiated and not only has it not arrived. CEX hasn't even told me what is happening. Beyond belief!

Your case is under review of the Finance department. Please, wait for the updates from them.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Sunshineinmoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

I transferred $ 500 from my VISA 1972 card that ended with transaction ID number up106632955, on 2018-01-02.

However, the date is 2018.01.19 and the money is still not accounted for.

It is told me that there was not any money coming in, waiting or being rejected when I was talking to my bank.

I would like to be informed about the matter, as soon as possible.

And please send me withdrawal receipts..

Thanks.

monotheist

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

CEX.IO please let us know if anything has been done about this tx fd82fb9711afc48623fa13fa3963121f88160afe56fc968feaf02e5f73e7b764 Huh

The tech team still needs some time to resend the transaction. We kindly ask for your patience regarding the matter.

Have been really patient, this transaction is not just mine I know more people whose money is stuck because of this transaction, what exactly is the problem? Can you atleast stop broadcasting the transaction so that it is dropped from the blockchain and it comes back to our CEX.IO account?

If you give us more information we can do something.
monotheist

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

CEX.IO please let us know if anything has been done about this tx fd82fb9711afc48623fa13fa3963121f88160afe56fc968feaf02e5f73e7b764 Huh

The tech team still needs some time to resend the transaction. We kindly ask for your patience regarding the matter.

Have been really patient, this transaction is not just mine I know more people whose money is stuck because of this transaction, what exactly is the problem? Can you atleast stop broadcasting the transaction so that it is dropped from the blockchain and it comes back to our CEX.IO account?

If you give us more information we can do something.

Ok this has been finally fixed after a long time. The prices of BTC when i bought and now is completely different, hope this does not happen again and transactions are sent with right fee.
Thanks for the fix
biggerdude

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

I have funds stuck now for 31 days with no replies and no resolutions.

I withdrew 1354.75 USD to my credit card on December 19, still nothing has arrived.

The transaction details are:
2017-12-19 04:28:41   1354.75 USD   Credit card: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3670 Completed

I have tickets with ZERO replies from 14 days ago

ticket: #549834 - started December 22, 2017 17:44
ticket: #600164 - started January 05, 2018 15:52 - no reply at all.

I need some serious help with this.

I am fully verified. Have 2FA. Everything is in order. But no funds, and there is ZERO response from CEX.

At this stage, even a cancellation of transfer and place back into my CEX account would be helpful.
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

I withdrew 1354.75 USD to my credit card on December 19, still nothing has arrived.

I am fully verified. Have 2FA. Everything is in order. But no funds, and there is ZERO response from CEX.

At this stage, even a cancellation of transfer and place back into my CEX account would be helpful.

We have escalated the case to the Finance department. Please wait for the updates.

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

I transferred $ 500 from my VISA 1972 card that ended with transaction ID number up106632955, on 2018-01-02.

However, the date is 2018.01.19 and the money is still not accounted for.

It is told me that there was not any money coming in, waiting or being rejected when I was talking to my bank.

I would like to be informed about the matter, as soon as possible.

And please send me withdrawal receipts..

Thanks.

We have escalated the case to the Finance department. Please wait for the updates.

biggerdude

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Well my ticket just got marked as solved. Well Done!

And I just got sent a reply which is the most useless copy/paste I have ever seen!!!! Clearly no one even read my ticket.

Here the copy paste:

Dear XXXXX

Now we actively solve your tickets in several streams.

=You can help us very much if you carefully read the following information=

If you have a problem with withdrawals to VISA cards, this information is for you. Especially if you get the error "initial transaction was not found".

1. If after 29 December 2017 you failed to make a successful withdrawal, you need to make at least one minimum deposit in the currency you want to withdraw (EUR, USD, GBP). In such a way, an initial transaction is generated, which allows you to withdraw to a card.
This is due to the recent change in the MCC code for transactions on 29 December 2017. The previous MCC code caused additional charges in some banks during transactions. Therefore, this step will improve the user experience.

2. We remind you that a withdrawal to the card can go up to 3 banking days (!) for VISA and Mastercard.

3. On 2 January 2018 our payment provider had a problem that was resolved the same day. Therefore, if you have successfully done deposits from 29 Dec 2017 to 2 Jan 2018, please try again, without the need for a second minimum deposit.

4. If you have a VISA card and you made a successful deposit, but you can not make a withdrawal in the same currency contact the bank and make sure that your bank understands such transactions and you do not have any limits on your card.
Also please check if we support card withdrawals in your region
https://cex.io/limits-commissions#/direction/withdrawal
For example,
- US citizens can't make card withdrawals, but are authorized to make card deposit
- Indian customers are not allowed to withdraw via VISA
If the problem persists, create a separate ticket through https://support.cex.io. Describe the steps in details, add screenshots and add the following text "visa_withdrawal_mcc" in your message.

5. If you have a Master Card and you can not make withdrawal, contact your bank and make sure that your bank accepts such card withdrawals and you do not have any limits on this card.
If the problem is not solved, create a new ticket with a description of the steps that you implement, attach screenshots and add "mastercard_withdrawal_01" to the text. Such a combination will allow us to promptly escalate such cases.

If your situation does not concern the above issues, please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience and resubmit the ticket with a detailed description of your problem.

Please do not create multiple tickets on the same requests. This takes only extra time for our team for requests processing like merging dozens tickets on the same request.

We reserve the right to lower the priority of tickets, which are created for the same request.
We work hard 24/7, the whole department is concentrated on speed and resolution. We will solve your issue for sure.
Thank you for understanding.
CEX.IO Team

NONE of that reply applies to me at all. NONE. ZERO. ZIP. NOTHING applies. The ticket clearly mentions my withdrawal was on Dec 19. You copy/paste about dates after that time.

Even the ticket clearly mentions Mastercard in the subject, yet you copy/paste rubbish including VISA card related stuff.

This is utterly abhorrent.

31 Days I have been waiting and my money has not arrived - and your point Number 2 in the email says "We remind you that a withdrawal to the card can go up to 3 banking days (!) for VISA and Mastercard."

31 days I am waiting, but you remind me it takes 3 days. Very helpful.

Whoever answered my ticket with that reply and then marked it as solved needs to be sacked.

Or else, CEX truly is a SCAM!!!

Please, can someone who actually cares take a look at my tickets:

BiggerDude
kitajec

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

I made a withdrawal from CEX(30.11) by wire transfer and it was marked as completed 7.12. It was 30000$. I still havent got my money. up109360675
Crypto_Analyzer

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:35:19 AM by Crypto_Analyzer

Unfortunately, we must acknowledge that CEX stole our money. It's time to send a lawsuit against CEX. I will create a list of CEX debts and pass it to a law office in the UK. It is very important to publicize the CEX case in the social media so that other users do not lose their money. Personally, I will collect materials and send them to several large traditional media, I have personal contact with the Polish biggest newspaper and radio station. We are looking for people from Ukraine who will coordinate a court case in Ukraine against the Ukrainian company CEX and personally against its CEO Oleksandr Lutskevych, and someone from the UK who has contacts in local media and will want to set up a CEX case on our behalf. You have to organize and run a procedure to cut off this company from our money. Please send the following data to the email address: cexscam@cryptoanalyzer.info
1. Name and Surname
2. Date and amount of the deposit / withdrawal
3. cex account ID, deposit / withdrawal method
4. Please attach screenshots with a visible CEX account ID number and the amount of the deposit that has not been credited to the cex account or a visible withdrawal from the CEX account that has not been credited to your bank account (Payments tab).
The data will be used only to start a lawsuit in the UK and Ukraine, and to block their accounts in Poland and Germany which I noted during correspondence with other users.

I will also write to the reddit administration, bitcointalk, trustpilot and several smaller websites for a warning on the main page in the CEX case and link to this post.

The main topic CEX SCAM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2797855.msg28603647#msg28603647
TELEGRAM CHANNEL: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEYg2eIeIvLiWdTwGQ
AutoAbacus

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

A wire transfer withdrawal for me initiated on 4 December 2017 - over a MONTH ago - has not arrived.

Cex has not responded to any of my tickets. There has been total silence from them apart from the auto acknowledgement messages.

A wire transfer is a bit more complicated for me as I live in St Lucia in the Caribbean, where a wire transfer is a 2 step process via a correspondent bank first, then my local bank, but still it normally takes only 2 to 3 days.

A previous wire transfer from cex took 6 banking days, which was bad, but tolerable - just. Not this time as over a month has passed with no response from customer support = an incredibly bad experience.

For this withdrawal I used USD which meant a US correspondent bank, which is probably part of the problem. (Between November and December Cex increased the USD minimum for a wire transfer from a smallish figure to $5,000 = an indication of troubles with USD wires?) Using GBP and a UK correspondent bank might have worked better. I asked Cex to cancel the US transfer to let me try one via the UK instead, but as they have ignored my tickets, that option has not been tried.

My Cex id is up109292861

-------

6 Jan update: I have finally received a response from cex! Now to see if anything happens re the withdrawal.

Nothing yet, despite "we will request the details form our bank regarding your withdrawal" on 9 Jan.

It is now SIX WEEKS since the wire transfer was initiated and not only has it not arrived, CEX hasn't even told me what is happening. Beyond belief!

Your case is under review of the Finance department. Please, wait for the updates from them.

It is now SEVEN WEEKS since the wire transfer was initiated and not only has it not arrived, CEX hasn't even told me what is happening, despite the "Your case is under review of the Finance department. Please, wait for the updates from them." type promises.
smallhachi

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

JUST FYI:

I have made a SWIFT request, and it has been more than one month since it was marked "completed" and the money still hasn't arrived....  So best of luck trusting them.

Seeing so many people complaining, victims should consider start a class action against CEX for lost money and time value lost. I am also in the process of filling out a complaint form to the FBI and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. 
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

You have received a reply regarding your withdrawal in the ticket. Please check it and clarify the situation with your bank.

Kutillo

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

Dear Cex,

I made a Crypto Capital withdrawal request on 19.01.2018.
It says on your website that:

"We are preparing your withdrawal for sending.
If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates."

I haven't received any updates. In fact all I received is automated emails telling me I should wait at least 10 days.

If I will wait for days and days (may be weeks who knows!), what's the point of Crypto Capital integration ?

Transaction ID: 5470201897
User: up110029869
biggerdude

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

2017-12-19 04:28:41   1354.75 USD   Credit card: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3670 Completed

You have received a reply regarding your withdrawal in the ticket. Please check it and clarify the situation with your bank.

Yes, I just received a response. It was a copy and paste EXACT copy of the reply you sent me on Dec 26. It has been nearly one month, and CEX.io send me the same useless reply.

I gave all the details you mentioned to my Bank, my Bank said there is NO funds, those details do NOT match any payments.

My bank needs a trace sent from your bank to my bank. Else, just cancel the transaction, and deposit the money back into my CEX.io account.

35 days now, and my money is still missing. And CEX is just regurgitating the responses with NO care and NO one actually reading the tickets.

This is horrid!
sek21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

I've made a bank withdraw on 23/12/2017 and I still haven't received my funds and nobody replied to my ticket. TICKET #632109
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

Dear Cex,

I made a Crypto Capital withdrawal request on 19.01.2018.
It says on your website that:

"We are preparing your withdrawal for sending.
If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates."

I haven't received any updates. In fact all I received is automated emails telling me I should wait at least 10 days.

If I will wait for days and days (may be weeks who knows!), what's the point of Crypto Capital integration ?

Transaction ID: 5470201897
User: up110029869

The situation is connected with the fact that there is an immense load on the platform. Please wait for the updates. As soon as the payment is processed, you will be notified.

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

2017-12-19 04:28:41   1354.75 USD   Credit card: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3670 Completed

Yes, I just received a response. It was a copy and paste EXACT copy of the reply you sent me on Dec 26. It has been nearly one month, and CEX.io send me the same useless reply.

I gave all the details you mentioned to my Bank, my Bank said there is NO funds, those details do NOT match any payments.

My bank needs a trace sent from your bank to my bank. Else, just cancel the transaction, and deposit the money back into my CEX.io account.

35 days now, and my money is still missing. And CEX is just regurgitating the responses with NO care and NO one actually reading the tickets.

This is horrid!

Unfortunately, it is impossible to return the money back at the current stage. In one of the letters, our support team member asked about the official confirmation from the bank that the funds did not arrive. Can you provide them with it so that we were able to start an investigation?

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

I've made a bank withdraw on 23/12/2017 and I still haven't received my funds and nobody replied to my ticket. TICKET #632109

We have escalated your case to the Finance department. Please wait for the updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: