Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO Withdrawal times - any experience?  (Read 8391 times)
cwstan84

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

I Have did few bank transfer withdraw , one is 12 sept and 19 sept. And yet until today I still didn't receive any single sen. The CEX stop reply my email for 1 weeks. and yet for these 2  months and almost 3 months they can't even provide a good reason or bank transfer order to proof to me.

can you please leave us ID or ticket number? Thank you in advance
up108630167
this is my ID, my case been drag for almost 3 months. understand that alot of work for CEX but 2 and the half month is really cannot acceptable. These two months is really made us fluctuation.

CEX service is really super bad and slow and irresponsible. My case been almost 3 months. I believe should put in priority . and yet I only keep receive the same email < we have pass to our finance team look into it. I been receive more than 10 this email and yet no any further update. total bullshit

we are sorry about your experience, we are really seeing a huge inflow of users and constantly increasing our teams. Since we are compliant with all regulations in the countries where we are operating we still need to give the same detail attention to every user. Thank you for your passionce. Do you still need any help from us in contacting support?
do you think this can be accept. when you deal with new client and ignore exiting client ,and ask them to wait for 2.5 months? fcfs , you should solve old case first and not keep drag. this will just increase the job to trace in future when case are too long .. please faster return my money back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
konman123

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

I must warn you that this market place seems to be somekind of scam.

I withdrawed on 2017-10-21 10:32 over 22 000 USD but still today transactions seems to be pending state.

I have not got reply from support either.

My user id in cex.io is up109694801

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, your question is currently under our financial department control. Please also pay the attention to our fee schedule. It can take some more days for the verification and withdrawal https://cex.io/limits-commissions.

Transaction has been now one week "Bank Transfer Completed" state but money has not arrived to my bank.
I have asked what is the name and address of bank where transfer should come from so I could ask more information from my bank, but has not got reply.

Now it is total three weeks that I have waited the transfer to take place.
konman123

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

I have contacted a lawyer from London and we are going to fill a criminal investigation of cex.io including boardmembers such as Oleksandr Lutskevych. I have collected list of names from support which I will add to investigation request.

For all members who have money stolen by CEX.IO please send me PM and enclose all mails etc. you have sent and got from CEX.IO support team.
cwstan84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:33:04 PM

CEX keep reply me email and facebook messager

"Thank you for your patience.

Transactions you are concerned about is now being processed by the blockchain.
We are sorry for the delay, please be informed that it is caused by the blockchain itself, not by CEX.IO. Hence, we can not influence the process or fasten it in any way.

We kindly ask you to have some patience, your coins should be delivered as soon as the transaction has enough confirmations on the blockchain.
Thank you for understanding.

Please clarify you don't receive funds for all 3 bank transfer withdrawals?

Thank you in advance for your answer.
Best Regards,
Bill
Support team"

Such email I have receive for the pass 2.5 months almost 10-20 this kind reply . They keep say too many new clients . And I am wondering is it only accept new client money and existing client money is become their money >?

CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

I withdrawed on 2017-10-21 10:32 over 22 000 USD but still today transactions seems to be pending state.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, your question is currently under our financial department control. Please also pay the attention to our fee schedule. It can take some more days for the verification and withdrawal https://cex.io/limits-commissions.

Transaction has been now one week "Bank Transfer Completed" state but money has not arrived to my bank.
I have asked what is the name and address of bank where transfer should come from so I could ask more information from my bank, but has not got reply.

Hello, we have sent the reminder to Finance Team, they confirmed money was sent to your account. We will be grateful for your patience. Also please pay attention that under our terms of use it can take around 20 bank days.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
cwstan84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:28:04 AM

Hello, we have sent the reminder to Finance Team, they confirmed money was sent to your account. We will be grateful for your patience. Also please pay attention that under our terms of use it can take around 20 bank days.

Why my case still cannot solve? now you guys ignore my email
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:23:55 PM

Dear user, our finance team confirmed you money were sent to your account. It could possibly happen some extra delay due to bank holidays. Please, could you send us a reminder to PM (it would be easier and faster to get it) in some days if you're not getting it to your account? We would escalate the question again. Thank you in advance!

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

Cex.io is run by crooks. I had less than 0.01 BTC and BCH in my account, first I wanted to trade BCH to get more BTC but it says minimum amount to trade is 0.1 BCH (which is over $100). I said Ok, then I withdraw my coins, what a surprise! Minimum withdrawal is 0.01 BTC. So I can't withdraw my own money (which is $100 around). Basically they stole my coins. This is robbery.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
cwstan84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:19:42 AM

Dear user, our finance team confirmed you money were sent to your account. It could possibly happen some extra delay due to bank holidays. Please, could you send us a reminder to PM (it would be easier and faster to get it) in some days if you're not getting it to your account? We would escalate the question again. Thank you in advance!

everyone here can see how they just copy and paste and answering people question. I have state many time my case is 3 months . and they even dare to reply say that bank holidays... etc. omg . what kind of customers service that don't even read properly people comments. I email them more than 50 times and yet always so reply me same email
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:30:12 AM

Cex.io is run by crooks. I had less than 0.01 BTC and BCH in my account, first I wanted to trade BCH to get more BTC but it says minimum amount to trade is 0.1 BCH (which is over $100). I said Ok, then I withdraw my coins, what a surprise! Minimum withdrawal is 0.01 BTC. So I can't withdraw my own money (which is $100 around). Basically they stole my coins. This is robbery.

We are sorry about your situation, that's why we recommend first read rules. There is no hidden information and it helps you to avoid an unpleasant situation like this one. Anyway, let's check what we can do, you can leave us your ticket number, we will send it to finance department and ask to help you.

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

everyone here can see how they just copy and paste and answering people question. I have state many time my case is 3 months . and they even dare to reply say that bank holidays... etc. omg . what kind of customers service that don't even read properly people comments. I email them more than 50 times and yet always so reply me same email

We got the information your money has been sent your to your particular case and asked you to remind if they arrived or no. If no, please write your id again, we will send inquiry and get back with answer asap

chiapz

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:47:16 PM

In my case its been 60 banking days already, well more than 3 months since they 'Processed' withdrawal and they say it is treated as "the highest priority". Huh

CEX : Please look into ticket 339229

Until this is solved, I would need to keep posting to check your status here.

arturbey

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

Unfortunately, I also have  a withdrawal problem with CEX.IO.  I made a withdrawal on November 12 and until now the payment has a PENDING status. Angry I received the same standard answers from their support saying that it takes time, but there is no explanation why it is PENDING from their site, and not AUTHORIZED. It is really very disappointing situation and I am afraid they stole my money. Please advice whether there is some good lawyer with experience in such cases.

My id is up110424363  and ticket number #391954
arturbey

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:05 AM

Unfortunately, I also have  a withdrawal problem with CEX.IO.  I made a withdrawal on November 12 and until now the payment has a PENDING status.  I received the same standard answers from their support saying that it takes time, but there is no explanation why it is PENDING on their side and not AUTHORIZED. It is really very disappointing situation and I am afraid they stole my money. Please advice whether there is some good lawyer with experience in such cases.

My id is up110424363  and ticket number #391954
chiapz

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

Actually the request of this USD withdrawal was received on AUG 21 and "Successfully Processed" on 08-22.
First they insist it could take 20 banking days. That sounds more than industry standard itself.
Now waiting for more than 60 Banking Days is so ridiculous isn't it?
They say they've submitted to their bank but have not disclosed SWIFT MT103 copy   / Bank contact nor even bank name Undecided

Still their response to the ticket is they are working with the highest priority  Grin

CEX: Please look into ticket 339229

In my case its been 60 banking days already, well more than 3 months since they 'Processed' withdrawal and they say it is treated as "the highest priority". Huh

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

Unfortunately, I also have  a withdrawal problem with CEX.IO.  I made a withdrawal on November 12 and until now the payment has a PENDING status. Angry I received the same standard answers from their support saying that it takes time, but there is no explanation why it is PENDING from their site, and not AUTHORIZED. It is really very disappointing situation and I am afraid they stole my money. Please advice whether there is some good lawyer with experience in such cases.

My id is up110424363  and ticket number #391954

Hello, we have been informed that the payment was approved, and it has been sent to your account.

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

Actually the request of this USD withdrawal was received on AUG 21 and "Successfully Processed" on 08-22.
First they insist it could take 20 banking days. That sounds more than industry standard itself.
Now waiting for more than 60 Banking Days is so ridiculous isn't it?
They say they've submitted to their bank but have not disclosed SWIFT MT103 copy   / Bank contact nor even bank name Undecided

Still their response to the ticket is they are working with the highest priority  Grin

CEX: Please look into ticket 339229

Our deepest apologies, our Finance keep this under control, we will return to you as soon as we get information from the bank. We will update the information via ticket nearest time

borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:38 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 12:01:23 PM by borderline

i make an withdraw yesterday with sepa, i hope they really don't take this time... 1 month it's too much.

i make 3 sepa and 1 credit card withdraw all delivered in max 4 days...
so i think it's not a cex.io problem...
but i'm waiting for this it's a little more big than the other...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
elikay770

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:50:06 AM

I deposited money to CEX.IO last Monday. I made a same day wire transfer, however it took until Friday before the funds were available. (Other exchanges have made the funds available the same day)
I then decided to withdraw the funds immediately since the market was so thin, and would require buying at much higher prices than available elsewhere.  I advised CEX.IO immediately that I had decided not to trade, and that I wished to have my funds returned. However, their compliance team replied that I had to fill in various AML/KYC forms that had previously been sent to me, in order for them to allow me to make further deposits (!) and marked my request as 'solved' (!)
I replied immediately that I was not asking to make further deposits, as I had decided not to trade, and was simply requesting that they refund my funds to the bank account that I sent it from, which should not require any AML/KYC, the laws of which I am very familiar having worked in the financial industry myself.
I subsequently received an acknowledgement that my withdrawal request "has been processed", and we'll see how it progresses.
I sincerely hope CEX.IO will in fact refund the money, although it is very disheartening to hear the problems experienced by others, posted here and in other forums.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

i make an withdraw yesterday with sepa, i hope they really don't take this time... 1 month it's too much.

i make 3 sepa and 1 credit card withdraw all delivered in max 4 days...
so i think it's not a cex.io problem...
but i'm waiting for this it's a little more big than the other...

guys approved withdraw sepa this morning 8.am money are in my bank now 12.39 am....  CEX.IO THE BEST

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: