Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO Withdrawal times - any experience?  (Read 8391 times)
Rotweiler

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

@CEX

It is really a big frustration to see a simple ticket or the verification process that can not be solved for many days whilst your money is blocked in.

I simply wanted to verify more to obtain another level of verification suggested by your website(I have been verified since 2013)!
And the moment I have submitted new documents, puffff, here goes my verified status of the account like it is a new account.
And I ask you to undo that by ticket and it takes 4 DAYS and still waiting...

Can you help???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SergeyNM

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:45:33 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 04:28:03 PM by SergeyNM

This morning made a 0.911 ETH withdrawal from cex.io to my own address.
Doublechecked the address, confirmed the transaction with both the 2FA and e-mail,
and then everything just stuck on a page "Your transaction is being processed".

Now, several hours later, my cex.io ETH funds are zero,
and etherscan shows no transactions with my address, and the address is still empty  Sad

Where is my money guys?

PS: Oh, and now the whole site is down.. saying Service unavailable.  Embarrassed

Update:
My cex.io id --  up106766471
miguelmirpuri

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

I´m just writing here because i didn´t get any awnser from the support team until today, and it has been 7 days already since the issue.

I didnt receive my first withdrawal of EUR 5184.97 (EUR 5174.97 with fees included) but i have received the other two that i requested after that one.

My first SEPA transfer was completed on their website on 28 Nov, but i haven´t received the funds until now. I submitted support tickets but only got automatic replies.

Im really worried because these are almost all my personal savings...

User: up103914944
miguelmirpuri

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:27:43 PM

I received the funds after 9 days, thank you!

I´m just writing here because i didn´t get any awnser from the support team until today, and it has been 7 days already since the issue.

I didnt receive my first withdrawal of EUR 5184.97 (EUR 5174.97 with fees included) but i have received the other two that i requested after that one.

My first SEPA transfer was completed on their website on 28 Nov, but i haven´t received the funds until now. I submitted support tickets but only got automatic replies.

Im really worried because these are almost all my personal savings...

User: up103914944
im_super_high

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:01:10 AM

I can deposit VISA / Mastercard, but I cannot withdraw. I've been waiting over a week for my selfie verification too! Please help, these long delays are becoming so frustrating. I love the CEX.io interface and support but what's the point if I can't take my money out ever? Thanks...
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:20:28 AM

I can deposit VISA / Mastercard, but I cannot withdraw. I've been waiting over a week for my selfie verification too! Please help, these long delays are becoming so frustrating. I love the CEX.io interface and support but what's the point if I can't take my money out ever? Thanks...

Bittrex takes even 2 months to verify your account so in comparison cex is actually fast, I don't trust any exchange anymore, only bitstamp. Cex has super slow support system, it's not a professional exchange like I thought it was.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:56:24 AM

I made a withdrawal (not a particularly big one) from GBP on CEX.IO to my UK GBP bank account.
One would think this would not take long once the withdrawal was marked as completed on CEX.IO.
However, I'm still waiting. I made a withdrawal on Coinfloor after this for a similar amount and it is already in bank.

I made a ticket but just got a vanilla response;
Dear up110633106 ,

We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Really, once a GBP withdrawal is marked as completed from a UK exchange to a UK bank in GBP - it should be quick?
SergeyNM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:36:41 PM

This morning made a 0.911 ETH withdrawal from cex.io to my own address.
Doublechecked the address, confirmed the transaction with both the 2FA and e-mail,
and then everything just stuck on a page "Your transaction is being processed".

Now, several hours later, my cex.io ETH funds are zero,
and etherscan shows no transactions with my address, and the address is still empty  Sad

Where is my money guys?

PS: Oh, and now the whole site is down.. saying Service unavailable.  Embarrassed

Update:
My cex.io id --  up106766471

OK... 3-and-half days later, my ether is finally at my address! Thanks to the CEX support, they wrote me twice during this time.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:07:58 AM

Really, once a GBP withdrawal is marked as completed from a UK exchange to a UK bank in GBP - it should be quick?

OK, So it came through. It took 7 days (5 business) - not too bad.

Maybe CEX.IO should give indication of average times for various forms of withdrawals - it would add to confidence.

Anyway - I would feel happy recommending CEX.IO on the basis of my experience.
elikay770

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

I deposited money to CEX.IO last Monday. I made a same day wire transfer, however it took until Friday before the funds were available. (Other exchanges have made the funds available the same day)
I then decided to withdraw the funds immediately since the market was so thin, and would require buying at much higher prices than available elsewhere.  I advised CEX.IO immediately that I had decided not to trade, and that I wished to have my funds returned. However, their compliance team replied that I had to fill in various AML/KYC forms that had previously been sent to me, in order for them to allow me to make further deposits (!) and marked my request as 'solved' (!)
I replied immediately that I was not asking to make further deposits, as I had decided not to trade, and was simply requesting that they refund my funds to the bank account that I sent it from, which should not require any AML/KYC, the laws of which I am very familiar having worked in the financial industry myself.
I subsequently received an acknowledgement that my withdrawal request "has been processed", and we'll see how it progresses.
I sincerely hope CEX.IO will in fact refund the money, although it is very disheartening to hear the problems experienced by others, posted here and in other forums.

I'm glad to report that I did get my money back from, but lost about £70 in wire/fees etc and about 10 days in the process - which is a long time in crypto-investing world - especially now. It's a big shame they have such high margins (compared to many other exchanges), very demanding compliance requirements, and slow deposit/withdrawal times etc. Otherwise they could be a top-class Exchange - I truly hope they evolve into that. Just a word of advice to anyone else using them, or having issues, that you WILL get your money back, but it may take longer than hoped, and will require patience... and if you're considering a GBP deposit, perhaps reconsider and make a USD or EUR deposit instead until their GBP market fattens up!
im_super_high

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:09:57 AM

I deposited money to CEX.IO last Monday. I made a same day wire transfer, however it took until Friday before the funds were available. (Other exchanges have made the funds available the same day)
I then decided to withdraw the funds immediately since the market was so thin, and would require buying at much higher prices than available elsewhere.  I advised CEX.IO immediately that I had decided not to trade, and that I wished to have my funds returned. However, their compliance team replied that I had to fill in various AML/KYC forms that had previously been sent to me, in order for them to allow me to make further deposits (!) and marked my request as 'solved' (!)
I replied immediately that I was not asking to make further deposits, as I had decided not to trade, and was simply requesting that they refund my funds to the bank account that I sent it from, which should not require any AML/KYC, the laws of which I am very familiar having worked in the financial industry myself.
I subsequently received an acknowledgement that my withdrawal request "has been processed", and we'll see how it progresses.
I sincerely hope CEX.IO will in fact refund the money, although it is very disheartening to hear the problems experienced by others, posted here and in other forums.

I'm glad to report that I did get my money back from, but lost about £70 in wire/fees etc and about 10 days in the process - which is a long time in crypto-investing world - especially now. It's a big shame they have such high margins (compared to many other exchanges), very demanding compliance requirements, and slow deposit/withdrawal times etc. Otherwise they could be a top-class Exchange - I truly hope they evolve into that. Just a word of advice to anyone else using them, or having issues, that you WILL get your money back, but it may take longer than hoped, and will require patience... and if you're considering a GBP deposit, perhaps reconsider and make a USD or EUR deposit instead until their GBP market fattens up!

I wish I wasn't here right now writing this, but I feel I need to share my experience for anyone else who happens to stumble across CEX.io...

I'm on DAY #14 OF WAITING just to be APPROVED to withdraw on cards I can ALREADY DEPOSIT WITH! This is really starting to feel like a bottleneck strategy purposely put in place by CEX.io to delay the withdrawals of customers to an indefinite time-frame. I have no idea if this will take days, weeks, months, years, never? It's just completely obscure. They have no problem taking your money, but GOOD LUCK getting that money out easily!

This is really becoming old. It makes Kraken's website almost tolerable; at least they respond to their customers in a timely manner and actually process withdrawals. At first I thought CEX.io was amazing because it just works, it's damn CEXY and new coins are being added. I didn't mind paying a premium for the service. But now I'm starting to wonder why I'm paying a premium for this service if they are so slow to process withdrawals. It's highly suspect.

I've played online poker for decades and CEX.io is starting to act like the insolvent websites that collapsed over the years (Lock Poker, Absolute Poker, Ultimate Bet, Full Flush Poker, etc). To me, there's only a few scenarios that are playing out right now for everyone:

POSSIBLE SCENARIO #1 - CEX.io has a capital liquidity problem, meaning they don't keep enough money on-hand to pay people's withdrawals. This is why they would be delaying people's withdrawals and telling them that they're "looking into it". It's easy to pay a support team to keep customers "at bay" by being nice in support tickets and letting people know that they're "looking into it". It's a delay-tactic which allows them to float money for whatever reason. There's no transparency into the WITHDRAWAL VERIFICATION TIME-FRAME which was conveniently left out of their website anywhere :/

This is a HUGE problem if this is what's going on.
Why else would delays not be fulfilled within their timeframes like some people in here have mentioned?
Why else would it take WEEKS for a human being to look at a picture, and click an 'Approved' button?

POSSIBLE SCENARIO #2 - CEX.io is massively understaffed. They maybe have a handful of "Compliance Officers" who are backlogged on requests and are likely taking their time. It's likely that their #1 priority is not the speedy processing of withdrawals.
POSSIBLE SCENARIO #4 - ALL 3 SCENARIOS ARE OCCURRING

Every day I stray further and further away from being a promoter of CEX.io to becoming a detractor. At this point, I'm sure they could care less if they lost my business
toreador

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:30:42 PM

@CEX ,

Latest request number : 471603

I've done several (6) € withdrawals with cex.io and they were all good.
Now on 05/12/2017 I requested for another withdraw of 16.250.5 € , which had
to be checked for AML/KYC procedures , cex.io sended a mail for this.
I proposed several times if I had to provide additional info to check this out.
In this mail they stated it would take max. 3 days to check this out.
I'm still waiting but nothing , my mails to support are returned with an automated mail, which says to be patient.
I'm running out of patience now.
Could you please confirm and execute this withdraw or put the money back on my balance ?
I would be grateful for this.

Thank you in advance.
jjaggro

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:54:13 AM

I have been trying to withdraw USD from my CEX.IO account for weeks, it gets rejected all the time.
It is the same VISA card I used to deposit but cannot get my money back. It is really annoying.
I sent many mails but received only a bot mail saying how busy they are.

Well, if they are really that busy, it means they get a lot of complaint mails or don't have enough staff, right?

Can you guys imagine waiting 2 weeks for an e-mail to be answered and more for a transaction? Even  hundred years ago
one could send money in one week across Europe.

My overall impression about cex.io is terrible and I want to get rid of it as soon as I can withdraw my money.
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:32:17 AM

My ticket id # 506183

Requested withdrawal to debit card but instead i was CHARGED & my cex.io account have been debited.

I have confirmed that USD 2000 was charged to my master debit card by SMS ECT OCT Service London via SMS to my mobile, internet banking & speaking to the bank officer that my master debit card was charged & no funds showed up in my bank account (obviously).

It's USD 2000 both ways  !

I hope support can help to solve the issue.
GabrieleLip

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

Hi

I am totally amazed how CEX is playing with our money or nervous.. I am waiting for my 2 withdrawal transactions to be reviewed around 20K USD and euros?

Both have status 'pending' for a weeks, and this is a terrible experience, when this crypto world is so dynamic. At least - i need to get money back, and i really believed in CEX.io but there is definitely something going around.. and i am loosing my trust.

Someone from CEX.io - probably your automatic chat bot send me response how busy you are to my user id "  up111035103" - can someone look at this?

G.
feather812002

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

I really hope cex.io can provide more fast wire transfers in USD.
21 bank work day is too long.
I think cex.io can increse the fee to let it get more fast.
I can pay for this to get more fast transfer speed .
lanmi88

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:14:53 AM

r they've already got away with $$$ or they just struggle to get any fiat in
kitwliem

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:02:32 AM

Hi,

Can someone from CEX io help to check my below support request.  I m ok to wait as I understand your current situation.  I just need a reply that's all i ask.

Request #505766

"up109850095

Hi,

My below USD withdrawal has been still pending since 13/12. Could you please kindly check & advice when it can be approved.

2017-12-13 02:27:06   -49999.00 USD   Pending   WITHDRAW   -   Bank Transfer

If any problem, may I request to have the funds credited back to my trading account. I have bee patiently waiting for your reply so I hope to get one soon."

Akhil, Bill, Mickey or Francis, can anyone of you care enough to give me a reply.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:33:14 AM

i always withdraw with sepa from cex.io without problem , in max 3 days the money was in my bank account.. yesterday i make anothe withdraw and i hope it' works like always..

Request #526125

always better review for cex.io if work like always..
:-)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
miguelmirpuri

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:10:51 PM

Dear,

I have two pending withdrawals for more than 1 banking day; one of them is from 14 Dezember ( 6 days ago...).

Im getting worried...

2017-12-18 07:32:05   2017-12-18 07:32:08   5222587655   Withdrawal   EUR   -5602.82 EUR   SEPA   Payment verification   We are preparing your withdrawal for sending.
If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates.
2017-12-14 20:18:38   2017-12-14 20:18:48   5202666930   Withdrawal   EUR   -4693.57 EUR   SEPA   Payment verification   We are preparing your withdrawal for sending.
If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates.

up103914944
Ticket 528964

Miguel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: