Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52062 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

Simple actually I sell when the price is high and I buy when the price is cheap

And today it's up to you if you want to sell, I find the price now as high because I started bitcoining when the price was less than $600. But it's also better to keep on holding.

So I get the profit from the difference between the sale and purchase

It's trading this is on how we are getting profit, the difference from the buy and sell rate. Of course we will sell if the selling rate is higher than we bought it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:58:58 AM

I am usually very good at waiting for low buys, that means I tend to get out really early, I have a slow and steady wins the race approach.
In trading the time of buying and selling of goods are more important for a businessman. I will not sell now I will wait for appropriate time for selling my bitcoin. May be after 1st august the rise in bitcoin price occur and it once again touch the highest point of his price history so that time I will sell my bitcoin with glorious earning.
Yes exactly but you should need to transfer your bitcoin to desktop wallet. Because if you transfer to desktop wallets then it will be more protect and safe like we can say that nothing be happen to these bitcoin if they are in desktop wallet. While about other wallet it is not that much protect before 1 August 2017. Because it might cause a problem for you before 1 Aug.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:16:10 PM

I sell at regular intervals whenever I get btc and keep in mind x% of profit. Whenever it reaches that I sell of majority of it and keep small as a future investment. Rest all are sold immediately considering the btc price volatility and its future in respective country.

It not bad if you choose yo sell a portion of your bitcoin on some important things you quite needed for a living. For me it is just a form of support for the development of bitcoin itself because whenever you used bitcoin on transaction there is a specific movement happens on the market of bitcoin. Hence, it could be better if you will treat every transaction as a form of trading where you have a planned and management on every decision you will make. It much better to monitor the price for you to know how much you can earn if you could hold more for further investments.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:50:43 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 02:06:46 PM by Clavulanic

I am usually very good at waiting for low buys, that means I tend to get out really early, I have a slow and steady wins the race approach.
In trading the time of buying and selling of goods are more important for a businessman. I will not sell now I will wait for appropriate time for selling my bitcoin. May be after 1st august the rise in bitcoin price occur and it once again touch the highest point of his price history so that time I will sell my bitcoin with glorious earning.
Yes exactly but you should need to transfer your bitcoin to desktop wallet. Because if you transfer to desktop wallets then it will be more protect and safe like we can say that nothing be happen to these bitcoin if they are in desktop wallet. While about other wallet it is not that much protect before 1 August 2017. Because it might cause a problem for you before 1 Aug.

You should not worry about what will happen that day before Aug 1, the important thing to do is you must hold all the coins you had and prepare for the best exchanges after that. Protecting of you coins can be done using your offline wallet like myether encrypted wallet is much safer to be storage of your funds. The plan of selling your coins will be good when everything became stabilized at the right time.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

i go with a % also.

but it is all in the speculation! you do some analysis, for example it can be TA and also combined with the news you get from here and there and then see how much rising potential the thing you've invested in has.

for example when you invest in an altcoin that has been at a fixed price for some time with a decent high volume (indicating accumulation) and you find a news that can cause a rise, you can easily aim for a 100% profit in a couple of days and sell there.

another example is when you find an altcoin that is randomly getting pumped. or an altcoin that is big, like the top 10 coins, and see them rising, it is best to aim for a smaller % and dump there. for example it can be 5% to 15%

it is also based on your strategy. some people prefer a much longer investment so they aim for bigger % and some do more of a short term, day trading kind of thing and they aim for a smaller %.

**** and for bitcoin: i only buy and HODL Grin
I sell my bitcoin when the value of the bitcoin becomes higher than the value when I bought it.Because by that I can have my return in inveatment and the money that I used becomes twice or thrice.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I usually sell my bitcoin when the value of the bitcoin becomes higher. Higher than the value tgat I bought my bitcoin and by that the bitcoin thag I invested has its return on investment. In thay way my bitcoin grows.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:19:55 PM

I do sell my coin using a particular percentage! I have find out that most of the indicators failed in give entry and exists signal. But if you are use -% for buying and positive percentage for selling you will hardly loses in cryptocurrency trading.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

i go with a % also.

but it is all in the speculation! you do some analysis, for example it can be TA and also combined with the news you get from here and there and then see how much rising potential the thing you've invested in has.

for example when you invest in an altcoin that has been at a fixed price for some time with a decent high volume (indicating accumulation) and you find a news that can cause a rise, you can easily aim for a 100% profit in a couple of days and sell there.

another example is when you find an altcoin that is randomly getting pumped. or an altcoin that is big, like the top 10 coins, and see them rising, it is best to aim for a smaller % and dump there. for example it can be 5% to 15%

it is also based on your strategy. some people prefer a much longer investment so they aim for bigger % and some do more of a short term, day trading kind of thing and they aim for a smaller %.

When do i sell? i sell bitcoins when i need money to buy my needs and wants but it depends sometimes I'm waiting for a higher value of bitcoin before selling it how come that you will sell bitcoin in lower value if you can sell it in a higher value you just need to wait for it to have a good and higher value before selling it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

I sell at all the wrong times  LOL

at the time when I sell, it seems like the right thing to do, then BAM, pump and cry

I'm still working on figuring out if there is a true way to know 'when to sell"   Cool

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:05:36 PM

selling when the prices are high or hit the new peak. There are many strategies in trading and if you want to know about it, you'd better spend more time to learn about trading. There are many traders in my area know exactly the good time to sell all their coin and make a profit with it. There are many coin on the world and therefore, you will have many place to trade

Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

i go with a % also.

When do i sell? i sell bitcoins when i need money to buy my needs and wants but it depends sometimes I'm waiting for a higher value of bitcoin before selling it how come that you will sell bitcoin in lower value if you can sell it in a higher value you just need to wait for it to have a good and higher value before selling it

Now, the market behaviour is very different and it changed last three days very dramatically. I'm planning to sell bitcoin below $2200 and ethereum below $170 to minimize the holding risk of them.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

selling when the prices are high or hit the new peak. There are many strategies in trading and if you want to know about it, you'd better spend more time to learn about trading. There are many traders in my area know exactly the good time to sell all their coin and make a profit with it. There are many coin on the world and therefore, you will have many place to trade

You do not need to be a trader to understand one truth - you need to sell at a time when the price is high, and buy at a time when the onpay is low. Thanks to this strategy, you can easily multiply the number of coins.
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

if you want to know about it, you'd better spend more time to learn about trading. There are many traders in my area know exactly the good time to sell all their coin and make a profit with it.

which strategies are traders in your area using to know exactly the good time to sell and profit?

I would like to spend more time learning the strategies that work well

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:27:49 PM

i go with a % also.

I sell my bitcoin when the value of the bitcoin becomes higher than the value when I bought it.Because by that I can have my return in inveatment and the money that I used becomes twice or thrice.
today i sold some bigtcoin when the price was trading in 2740$ and we can see that the price is now really trading below 2400$ so i will now buy bitcoin again when the price of bitcoin will start raising again. i am sure that it will give me good profit.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

you need to sell at a time when the price is high, and buy at a time when the onpay is low. Thanks to this strategy, you can easily multiply the number of coins.

Sherlock Holmes in the building! Jokes aside, the way you put it here makes it seem insanely easy, but the point is that you discard one very important aspect. It's how people deal with various market circumstances. If it was so easy, the majority of the people wouldn't be suffering from losses. People's emotions can change in an instant from positive to negative, and vice versa. I call people not being able to put aside their emotions when it comes to trading mentally unstable -- they should stay far away from anything having to do with trading or investing. That's the hard reality.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

It is obvious that the right time to sell our bitcoin is the price with high value, all people wants a big profit so they make sure to that. I think the butcoin user who sell in the low price has a finacial problem or have an emergency.

People always think a big profit so they wait the right time for that, you can observe the market to get the idea for the right time like the countries who want to invest, in this situation you have an idea for possibilty of huge profit. If not, hold the bitcoin and then wait again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:51:03 PM

I sell when I think the price has gone up more than its worth or when I generally need to. For bitcoin I diversify out into other alts and for altcoins I sell when it has risen too much for its potential.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:32:39 PM

I do sell my coin using a particular percentage! I have find out that most of the indicators failed in give entry and exists signal. But if you are use -% for buying and positive percentage for selling you will hardly loses in cryptocurrency trading.
to me i  am also not going to sell my bitcoin. because i am also too much confident about the price of bitcoin that very soon it is going to cross its all time high price and even after that it will continue increasing. i am sure that after 1st August the price of bitcoin will become sky rocket and then people may not get chance to trade it in such a low price.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:40:58 AM

to me i  am also not going to sell my bitcoin. because i am also too much confident about the price of bitcoin that very soon it is going to cross its all time high price and even after that it will continue increasing. i am sure that after 1st August the price of bitcoin will become sky rocket and then people may not get chance to trade it in such a low price.
It would still depend if you're looking at the percemtage for you entry and exit points. I tried that with dgb a month or two ago. Bought when it was down -20% i think, around .00011, expecting that it now can't go any further, guess what? Dgb is now at almost .000007 and i'm forced to play a waiting game for an extended amount of time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:36:50 AM

to me  i also have no strategy to sell my bitcoin . i am holding my bitcoin for a long time, may for more that 4 years. because i am sure that after 4 to 5 years the price of bitcoin will trading above 10000$ and at that time it will be giving me a good profit. therefore i have decided to hold bitcoin for a long time as i can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: