Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nico205

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:09:19 AM

is pool broke?

Nope, the new pool is up and running.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

Hello Kees,

wallet syncing very slow, this is similar problem with AMS very slow syncing,
What happen to this wallet?
I am behind 6 hours block, suppose to be done about 5 minutes upon syncing.
Kees, why you are making this with the same problem with AMS?
Why you cannot copy the style of Bitquark very fast syncing.
FIX THE PROBLEM.

This is not my coin okane. This coin works very well with syncing. Within a minute I am fully synced.

If you have questions about Las Vegas coin then contact vegasguy and not me.

Okay Kees thanks, but why until now my wallet cannot sync? always behind, any solution that you can recommend?

Thanks

Can you post a screenprint? Maybe I can help.

This is my screenshot Kees, this is almost whole day running but no improvement of syncing.

THANKS KEES
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:23:44 AM

Hello Kees,

wallet syncing very slow, this is similar problem with AMS very slow syncing,
What happen to this wallet?
I am behind 6 hours block, suppose to be done about 5 minutes upon syncing.
Kees, why you are making this with the same problem with AMS?
Why you cannot copy the style of Bitquark very fast syncing.
FIX THE PROBLEM.

This is not my coin okane. This coin works very well with syncing. Within a minute I am fully synced.

If you have questions about Las Vegas coin then contact vegasguy and not me.

Okay Kees thanks, but why until now my wallet cannot sync? always behind, any solution that you can recommend?

Thanks

Can you post a screenprint? Maybe I can help.

This is my screenshot Kees, this is almost whole day running but no improvement of syncing.

THANKS KEES

What version does this say: Menu->Help->About Las Vegas

Something like 2.2.100.0?

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

Hi Vegas I'm on win 7 pro downloaded the x64 and set it up. Copied and pasted the nodes into the conf file and made sure my upnp was checked, but I'm still showing no peers and therefore the wallet is not syncing. What do I need to do, next?

thanks,
Rick

1st check your wallet version as there have been a few releases. The current version is: https://github.com/keesdewit82/LasVegasCoin/releases/tag/v2.2.101.0

If your on the current version, and not syncing , then delete everything from Roaming/LasVegasCoin except for wallet.dat and restart. To verify this, I deleted everything from LasVegasCoin folder except wallet.dat and resynced within a few seconds. Nothing is needed to resync, not even a .conf file.

Vegas

okane818, do what the vegas advise - it worked for me and I have 16 connections.
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:41:20 AM

Nico

ISsue with payment from pool. This transaction send sent to me and confirmed yet I don't have it in my wallet, which is synced and open all night

3614     2017-07-15 06:29:01   Debit_AP    Confirmed     VCex2VzU...j3fotGsi      n/a        0.50017535

the address its going to is    VCex2VzUTmR5Zicu7kxzAFFGuaj3fotGsi

My wallet does not show this even though its confirmed. my wallet is synced up to block 1181. its 740am here and this transaction was done at 0629. Any thoughts on where this went?
Nico205

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:05:44 PM

Nico

ISsue with payment from pool. This transaction send sent to me and confirmed yet I don't have it in my wallet, which is synced and open all night

3614     2017-07-15 06:29:01   Debit_AP    Confirmed     VCex2VzU...j3fotGsi      n/a        0.50017535

the address its going to is    VCex2VzUTmR5Zicu7kxzAFFGuaj3fotGsi

My wallet does not show this even though its confirmed. my wallet is synced up to block 1181. its 740am here and this transaction was done at 0629. Any thoughts on where this went?

The pool won't automatically payout, I guess you're just watching the history of your accounts balance at the pool.

To payout, head over to "My Account" -> "Edit Account" -> "Cash Out" (https://gyazo.com/638d51d5885a2c467fa9a6a562c8123b), the enter your PIN, follow the link within your mail, enter PIN again and click the payout button.

OR

just enable automatic payouts at the same page (https://gyazo.com/d50e240e127b9e13e2343616270f53dd)

Friendly Regards
- Nigho
sparker327

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:28:41 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 01:52:51 PM by sparker327

Nico

3614     2017-07-15 06:29:01   Debit_AP    Confirmed     VCex2VzU...j3fotGsi      n/a        0.50017535

the address its going to is    VCex2VzUTmR5Zicu7kxzAFFGuaj3fotGsi

The pool won't automatically payout, I guess you're just watching the history of your accounts balance at the pool.

To payout, head over to "My Account" -> "Edit Account" -> "Cash Out" (https://gyazo.com/638d51d5885a2c467fa9a6a562c8123b), the enter your PIN, follow the link within your mail, enter PIN again and click the payout button.

OR

just enable automatic payouts at the same page (https://gyazo.com/d50e240e127b9e13e2343616270f53dd)

Friendly Regards
- Nigho

I had already set auto payments at .5 Vgs when I set myself up on the pool.  Not watching the history but when I saw payment was made and I didn't receive it I looked at history to see a payment was auto sent to me but I never received it in my wallet. I had done a manual payment prior as well for .07 and had received that payment. I created a new address to replace old one on pool to see if I get Vgs when auto payment goes through and you can see that I received a payment to the new address in the photo below.

you can see in the first screen shot Ive gotten 2 other Auto Debt payments, both have Trans #. The one that's missing has no trans #. not sure if that is the reason why
in the second screen shot you can see the wallet and the payments received. that one payment without the tran Id that said was paid out is missing from the wallet. I did receive all the other ones though

freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

Hi all, it must be some kind of bug in the newest wallet, because this is the third time I've deleted everything in my las vegas coin folder except wallet.dat and relaunched las vegas coin only to have it sit on my desktop with no connections, out of sync. I also noticed that my fly coin wallet hasn't moved since 7/12/17 either. Please check the networks to get them going again.

thanks,
Rick

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

Hi all, it must be some kind of bug in the newest wallet, because this is the third time I've deleted everything in my las vegas coin folder except wallet.dat and relaunched las vegas coin only to have it sit on my desktop with no connections, out of sync. I also noticed that my fly coin wallet hasn't moved since 7/12/17 either. Please check the networks to get them going again.

thanks,
Rick

Flycoin is working...I tested it today morning and it works...u need the last update...even in lasvegascoin, u need the last version
please update asap ur wallets.

Greetz
Steve
Nico205

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:17:54 PM

Nico

3614     2017-07-15 06:29:01   Debit_AP    Confirmed     VCex2VzU...j3fotGsi      n/a        0.50017535

the address its going to is    VCex2VzUTmR5Zicu7kxzAFFGuaj3fotGsi

OR

Friendly Regards
- Nigho

I had already set auto payments at .5 Vgs when I set myself up on the pool.  Not watching the history but when I saw payment was made and I didn't receive it I looked at history to see a payment was auto sent to me but I never received it in my wallet. I had done a manual payment prior as well for .07 and had received that payment. I created a new address to replace old one on pool to see if I get Vgs when auto payment goes through and you can see that I received a payment to the new address in the photo below.

you can see in the first screen shot Ive gotten 2 other Auto Debt payments, both have Trans #. The one that's missing has no trans #. not sure if that is the reason why
in the second screen shot you can see the wallet and the payments received. that one payment without the tran Id that said was paid out is missing from the wallet. I did receive all the other ones though

Yea, seems like this transaction wasn't ever completed. I've sent to coins manually to you, as you can see here https://explorer.game-news.io/tx/2971cd5228f2166d264806143a504febbf63bbec491a8d57f7d059a505968766.

Friendly Regards
- Nigho
freegold

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:30:41 PM

Steve,
Here's my versions of your wallets, are there newer ones?Huh Las Vegas Coin Core version v2.2.100.0-6e27778 (64-bit)   & Flycoin version" : "v2.4.4.0
Now, if we can get past this once again, my fly wallet is synced, and it hasn't received a transaction since 7/12/17. I have sent several to test it! My Las Vegas Coin wallet has NEVER synced and I've deleted the folder contents except for the wallet.dat 3x and still it sits on my desktop doing nothing. Any more suggestions?Huh
thanks,
Rick

thanks,
Rick

Flycoin is working...I tested it today morning and it works...u need the last update...even in lasvegascoin, u need the last version

Greetz
Steve

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
sparker327

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

Thanks Nico, got them
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

Steve,
Here's my versions of your wallets, are there newer ones?Huh Las Vegas Coin Core version v2.2.100.0-6e27778 (64-bit)   & Flycoin version" : "v2.4.4.0
Now, if we can get past this once again, my fly wallet is synced, and it hasn't received a transaction since 7/12/17. I have sent several to test it! My Las Vegas Coin wallet has NEVER synced and I've deleted the folder contents except for the wallet.dat 3x and still it sits on my desktop doing nothing. Any more suggestions?Huh
thanks,
Rick

thanks,
Rick

Greetz
Steve

Las Vegas Coin Core   v2.2.101.0-00cabec (64-bit)   - freegold, upgrade to the latest version !

freegold

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 06:40:01 PM

Hi

Steve,
Here's my versions of your wallets, are there newer ones?Huh Las Vegas Coin Core version v2.2.100.0-6e27778 (64-bit)   & Flycoin version" : "v2.4.4.0
thanks,
Rick

OK, got the latest Las Vegas wallet again now, and installed and running, and have deleted all files except wallet.dat in the new las vegas folder and this is wahat my wallet networkinfo says ...
12:38:29

getnetworkinfo

12:38:29

{
    "version" : 2030100,
    "subversion" : "/Las Vegas Coin Core:2.3.1/",
    "protocolversion" : 70710,
    "localservices" : "0000000000000001",
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 0,
    "networks" : [
        {
            "name" : "ipv4",
            "limited" : false,
            "reachable" : false,
            "proxy" : ""
        },
        {
            "name" : "ipv6",
        },
        {
            "name" : "onion",
        }
    ],
    "relayfee" : 0.00010000,
    "localaddresses" : [
    ]
}
Now what???

thanks,
Rick

thanks,
Rick

Greetz
Steve

Las Vegas Coin Core   v2.2.101.0-00cabec (64-bit)   - freegold, upgrade to the latest version !

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

My FLY coin wallet stuck on staking, and now i can't withdraw all coins for swap. I try to restart wallet, but nothing happened.
Also, i keep opened wallet one week, but still same amount of a stake and available for withdrawing.
any idea about this problem?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
freegold

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 08:15:09 PM

Hi did upgrade and deleted all files except wallet.dat in latest wallet then restarted Las Vegas Coin and bingo I now have 1 connection (finally) and the wallet is slowly syncing to the network. My fly wallet however is still stuck on 7/12 transaction with 35 confirmations after 3 days and no new transactions Sad

Rick

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:54:18 PM

Steve,
Here's my versions of your wallets, are there newer ones?Huh Las Vegas Coin Core version v2.2.100.0-6e27778 (64-bit)   & Flycoin version" : "v2.4.4.0
thanks,
Rick

thanks,
Rick

Greetz
Steve

Hi Rick, you are on the latest versions, but the last fly coin wallet was released 9 months ago, and hundreds of transactions have been processed with it. I think what im saying is, something is blocking your connections, as not one person has had issues syncing the fly wallet in the past 7 months. I would uninstall any anti-virus or firewall software and restart your computer. The Las Vegas coin by itself syncs with nothing at all, not even a .conf file.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:56:57 PM

My FLY coin wallet stuck on staking, and now i can't withdraw all coins for swap. I try to restart wallet, but nothing happened.
Also, i keep opened wallet one week, but still same amount of a stake and available for withdrawing.
any idea about this problem?

Ok so a few important notes on the fly wallet.

First, it has a 7 day min stake. Its very normal for coins to get stuck in staking. The only thing to do is close the fly wallet, and check it tomorrow, and then if its still staking, close it, and check it again the next day. This is all normal.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:44:09 PM

Hey, Vegas

If all of the coins from swap have not been burned yet? Split them up over a 7 day
period and stake them, before you actually burn them after swap.
It will keep chain moving. Because other wise chain is going to move along very slowly.

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:41:15 AM

Hey, Vegas

If all of the coins from swap have not been burned yet? Split them up over a 7 day
period and stake them, before you actually burn them after swap.
It will keep chain moving. Because other wise chain is going to move along very slowly.

Peace, Dennis

I have not burned the coins yet, and are still in the swap wallet. One wallet alone will not get the chain moving. I have my personal fly wallet open and staking. Everyone needs to do their part and open their fly wallet and stake to keep the chain moving until swap is over. The good news is there are 14 connections to the fly wallet, so we will be fine. Anyone that has a fly wallet , please open and stake. Thanks

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: