Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

Its called a "rebrand". See, in Crypto, a small part of the price is the name. Many people didnt understand the purpose of the name FLY. "Las Vegas coin" run by Vegas makes total sense to me. As far as spamming twitter to hold a name ransom, I wish I had that much time Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:54:24 PM

Hi Guys, I have cleaned up the git. It is very detailed now. Sorry for the confusion.

https://github.com/Vegas-Guy/LasVegasCoin/releases

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:41:58 AM

Happy to say after another dowload  from post #503  and performing this task twice of entering password then check to stake only it turned green so yeah
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:37:48 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 05:30:47 PM by dennislevy

Hey, Vegas

If all of the coins from swap have not been burned yet? Split them up over a 7 day
period and stake them, before you actually burn them after swap.
It will keep chain moving. Because other wise chain is going to move along very slowly.

Peace, Dennis

I have not burned the coins yet, and are still in the swap wallet. One wallet alone will not get the chain moving. I have my personal fly wallet open and staking. Everyone needs to do their part and open their fly wallet and stake to keep the chain moving until swap is over. The good news is there are 14 connections to the fly wallet, so we will be fine. Anyone that has a fly wallet , please open and stake. Thanks

Vegas

Vegas, I thought you said the Fly burn wallet was staking. Explorer says none have been minted.
I need the block chain to move at least 140 more. To get my coins matured, then confirmed after
sending them to you. I kept my wallet open to help move things along. Not staking anymore, but
nothing has moved in a few days. Just wondering how you are going to keep the block chain moving?
By the way, you already swapped your Fly coins.

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

Hey, Vegas

If all of the coins from swap have not been burned yet? Split them up over a 7 day
It will keep chain moving. Because other wise chain is going to move along very slowly.

Peace, Dennis

I have not burned the coins yet, and are still in the swap wallet. One wallet alone will not get the chain moving. I have my personal fly wallet open and staking. Everyone needs to do their part and open their fly wallet and stake to keep the chain moving until swap is over. The good news is there are 14 connections to the fly wallet, so we will be fine. Anyone that has a fly wallet , please open and stake. Thanks

Vegas

Vegas, I thought you said the Fly burn wallet was staking. Explorer says none have been minted.
I need the block chain to move at least 140 more. To get my coins matured, then confirmed after
sending them to you. I kept my wallet open to help move things along. Not staking anymore, but
nothing has moved in a few days. Just wondering how you are going to keep the block chain moving?

Peace, Dennis

Hi Dennis,  the swap burn wallet is a tricky situation. On one side I must keep the wallet staking, but also I must send the funds to the fly wallet burn address. I need to ask a favor , if EVERYONE can open their fly wallet to confirm my stakes, this will move the chain. The only reason the chain is stuck is because there are only 3 connections.  Thank you everyone for your help.

Vegas

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:52:05 PM

Hey, Vegas

Peace, Dennis

Vegas

Peace, Dennis

Hi Dennis,  the swap burn wallet is a tricky situation. On one side I must keep the wallet staking, but also I must send the funds to the fly wallet burn address. I need to ask a favor , if EVERYONE can open their fly wallet to confirm my stakes, this will move the chain. The only reason the chain is stuck is because there are only 3 connections.  Thank you everyone for your help.

Vegas

My wallet still keep opened, because my coins waiting for staking and not yet spendable. Now i am encrypt wallet I hope he will get free for transfer.
vegasguy i guess that old FLY address which you sent to me for swap still active

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:35:03 PM

vegasguy i guess that old FLY address which you sent to me for swap still active

Yes, when I send you, your burn fly address, it never changes.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

** WALLET UPDATE 2.31.00 RELEASED AUGUST 6TH 2017 4:00PM pst **

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/lasvegascoin-qt-August-6th-2017.exe

OK guys for those of you having staking issues , please update your wallet to our latest version that has the staking fix. We have also corrected the green arrow that now stays on when your first stake is eligible.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE WAIT 5-7 MINUTES AFTER UNLOCKING YOUR WALLET FOR STAKING STATUS TO CHANGE, THEN GO INTO CONSOLE AND TYPE "GETSTAKINGSTATUS" look at the last line. It should say:  "staking status" : true

Also fixed is the startup error: "blk.dat is corrupted" on some machines.

I have tested this on 2 machines and its working great.

Vegas

dennislevy

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:48:53 PM

Hey, Vegas

Peace, Dennis

Vegas

Peace, Dennis

Vegas

Vegas, my wallet is still opened. Just not staking, have 4 connections.
I will keep my wallet opened, until you say other wise.

Peace, Dennis

dennislevy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:58:02 AM

My Fly wallet opened, patiently waiting for 9 stacks to finish maturing.
Then can send all of my Fly to you to swap for Las Vegas. I just downloaded the latest
Las Vegas wallet 2.31.0. Will open it up and see if it at least syncs. My last stake was
8/2/17 has 26 confirms at the moment. Still have some from 7/27/17, 5 stacks to be
exact. Then 4 more on 8/2/17. Hopefully the blockchain will move at least 150 blocks,
before the end of the month. Anxious to get my Fly swapped, the sooner the better!

Peace, Dennis

dennislevy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:09:59 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 03:21:31 AM by dennislevy

Just opened the latest wallet version and says: Las Vegas Coin Core version v2.2.99.0-gcbcb549 (32-bit)
This is from the link posted from today from your website:

I will try the github page see if it is different. That one says 2.3.0
Though that one says uploaded 3 days ago. So I will keep the latest wallet from today opened.
Also my Fly wallet which has 1800+ to mature as of yet. Do not want to leave them behind!
I know sooner or later things will get worked out.

Peace, Dennis

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:22:53 AM

Just opened the latest wallet version and says: Las Vegas Coin Core version v2.2.99.0-gcbcb549 (32-bit)
This is from the link posted from today from your website:

I will try the github page see if it is different. That one says 2.3.0
Though that one says uploaded 3 days ago. So I will keep the latest wallet from today opened.
Also my Fly wallet which has 1800+ to mature as of yet. Do not want to leave them behind!
I know sooner or later things will get worked out.

Peace, Dennis

I pretty sure the version number of the wallet does not match up with what Vegas posted but that wallet works. I'm staking again with this new updated wallet but has a different version number then what is posted.
dennislevy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:41:48 AM

Does the Las Vegas wallet have instructions? Boy this a lot different than any other
wallet, I have ever used! I am afraid to even hit any of the buttons. Though, do not
have any coins as of yet to lose. Definitely very different than any other wallet, I have
used in the past. Could not even find my receiving address. Going to take some getting
used to!

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:05:47 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 05:17:21 PM by vegasguy

New logo: Hope you like it: (Not quite finished, still needs some cleaning).

OK guys for those of you having staking issues , please update your wallet to our latest version that has the staking fix. We have also corrected the green arrow that now stays on when your first stake is eligible.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE WAIT 5-7 MINUTES AFTER UNLOCKING YOUR WALLET FOR STAKING STATUS TO CHANGE, THEN GO INTO CONSOLE AND TYPE "GETSTAKINGSTATUS" look at the last line. It should say:  "staking status" : true

Vegas

dennislevy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

Vegas

Might the new logo be construed as trademark infringement?

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

Vegas

Might the new logo be construed as trademark infringement?

Peace, Dennis

Thanks Dennis, I have actually thought about this, and I am not sure if this sign is trademarked or not. But to be honest, I DO need to look into this to keep myself from getting sued by the city of Las Vegas.

UPDATE: I have researched this, and it is in fact PUBLIC DOMAIN, and is NOT copyrighted Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Fabulous_Las_Vegas_sign

I was quite sure this was the case as I have seen thousands of people take this sign and change it, and post the "new version" all over the internet.

Vegas

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:36:21 PM

Hi vegas.
You check PM

Graphics is very nice Smiley
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:55:39 PM

Hi vegas the new download VGS wallet<www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/lasvegascoin-qt-August-6th-2017.exe> is still version 2.99 and now it has 0 connections to the network and is not staking! Nice graphic btw.

peace,
Rick

Vegas

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:48:53 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 11:59:38 PM by HORT

Hi vegas the new download VGS wallet<www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/lasvegascoin-qt-August-6th-2017.exe> is still version 2.99 and now it has 0 connections to the network and is not staking! Nice graphic btw.

peace,
Rick

Vegas

I am staking just fine. My info is below.

I have 19 connections on Win 10 64 bit. Which system are you using?
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:16:20 AM

My FLY is open  Grin

- wallet is staking

- only 4 connections

Vegas I won't recommend sending anymore FLY to the Burn Address, but possibly keep the remaining coins in many chunks to keep the blockchain moving.  We will not be able to send our coins to you if the blockchain stalls for a week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: