Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Religions die?  (Read 20279 times)
yg10

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

Humankind exists for a couple of thousand years. Atheism as philosophical system appeared in XVIII century, 200+ years ago.
Two states claimed to be totally atheistic societies Albania in XX century and North Korea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:56:53 AM

Humankind exists for a couple of thousand years. Atheism as philosophical system appeared in XVIII century, 200+ years ago.
Two states claimed to be totally atheistic societies Albania in XX century and North Korea.

Both these states as we all know are to say the least pathetic. We all know about North Korea how isolated they are from the rest of the world. Albania declared atheism during the communism era, they too were isolated and people didn't have even food to eat as far as I know, I have said in other threads too that Atheism, Evolution and all this shit is responsible for a lot of innocent persons death. Yes much much more than all religions together.

Hitler killing 6 mln Jews and Stalin killing 20 mln people in Russia are the clearest example of how a deep shit atheism and evolution are.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:00:27 AM

Religion is the root of all evil . You can fight me on this but you know that it's true?

And Humanity is all we have. The only thing we know for sure is that this planet, the only planet known to sustain human life, is inhabited by the only humans known to exist in this universe. There is proof that humans exist, there is proof that science has merit. Investing and growing our species is the only chance we have for survival-- and it starts with the only thing we truly know how to do: be human.

Then use this deep knowledge and learn how to behave like a decent human being. Six billion people around the world are religious. As the religous are far more productive at starting families and raising children, that number is according to United Nations going to rise to nine billion by the end of the century. Meanwhile the number of atheists like you will at best level off.

Want to make world better place? Learn how to deal with people whose children will inherit it without insulting them. Dont be so bigoted.
sedrick

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:17:33 AM

Religion will not die until there are people who believe in god. If there is god in world then why must god create hell and have all people to suffer even after they die. Why there is poverty, hunger in this world. If everyone believe that there is no religion and treat every human equal that is the time when religion wil die.
Apollo1995

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

Religion will die when science develops artificial intelligence (it is already under developing), and when it discovers another life on another planet. At the moment, it is dying. People no longer care about religion. People are becoming more rational.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

Statistics on the number of believers now do not give an objective picture. A lot of people claiming to be believers really are not. In many cases, religion acts as a psychologist. Therefore, my opinion that religion in developed countries is already dead.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

Statistics on the number of believers now do not give an objective picture. A lot of people claiming to be believers really are not. In many cases, religion acts as a psychologist. Therefore, my opinion that religion in developed countries is already dead.

I agree that in many developed countries people loosing faith and interests in religion.
It seems that they find ''New God'', money Smiley
Still, we can't say that religion died or will die in the near future.
Still many people believe in God and have faith but many of them just don't go to the church or attend church services.
It's many reasons for it, but more important is that people still trying to find higher purpose, direction in their life.
In today, modern time, many of them feel that they don't need churches or religion any more but can find God or purpose of life alone.
It's according to Jesus words. He said that we are all God's temples and should be perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect.
Such people don't need religion any more but can communicate with God directly.
So, I can imagine that such trend will continue.
People are spiritual beings but they will give up from churches and start their own spiritual journey toward God and perfection.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:26:35 PM

Religion is the root of all evil . You can fight me on this but you know that it's true?

And Humanity is all we have. The only thing we know for sure is that this planet, the only planet known to sustain human life, is inhabited by the only humans known to exist in this universe. There is proof that humans exist, there is proof that science has merit. Investing and growing our species is the only chance we have for survival-- and it starts with the only thing we truly know how to do: be human.

Then use this deep knowledge and learn how to behave like a decent human being. Six billion people around the world are religious. As the religous are far more productive at starting families and raising children, that number is according to United Nations going to rise to nine billion by the end of the century. Meanwhile the number of atheists like you will at best level off.

Want to make world better place? Learn how to deal with people whose children will inherit it without insulting them. Dont be so bigoted.

Your argument is flawed

Atheists are objectively smarter than religious people (feel free to argue, but google it first)

If there was a population problem, atheists would have more children... that's not fucking rocket science dude

The issue is not the number of children, but the quality of life... secular countries/people have a higher quality of life and happiness index than religious countries/people (google it)... secular children are smarter than religious children (google it)
Scoremaster

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

I do not think that relgions will die. Mmaybe something that will die is people going to a church and beliving in god, but not religions. You do not need to believe in a god for a religious attitude or belief system.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
CrownPolly

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

I do not think that relgions will die. Mmaybe something that will die is people going to a church and beliving in god, but not religions. You do not need to believe in a god for a religious attitude or belief system.
The fact is that religion will never die And even today more false prophets are born. So let not even yourself atheists even believe that I believe the end will come. Everyone will believe That's just every something of their own.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
danniLoov

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:45:48 PM

I can tell you'll never see that day, i'm sorry. Something huge in society/history is needed for that
Moloch

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:53:56 AM

Atheism to Defeat Religion By 2038
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/atheism-to-defeat-religion-by-2038_b_1565108.html

In other news...
The numbers are disturbing but not surprising.

In the past several decades, we’ve seen the rise of militant secularism in America. This belief system says that if you are a Christian who believes in the authority of Scripture and in absolute morals, you are intolerant, and your beliefs are not acceptable in society. We’ve seen this secularism take hold in our schools, our entertainment, our culture, our politics and even our churches. And one of the results has been a steep increase in the number of young people who reject God.

I always find it funny to read about the rise of atheism from the perspective of a christian... "militant secularism" lol... rofl... militant?!? LMFAO

"We've seen this secularism take hold in our schools..."  Seriously?  You realize America was founded as a SECULAR nation... right?  Separation of church and state ring any bells?

"Tragically, many churches have neglected their call to uphold biblical truth in the face of secularist aggression, instead diluting their messages in response to cultural pressures."... Oh... so tragic... christians aren't allowed to own slaves or kill gays anymore... boo fucking hoo... cry me a goddamned river about how your religion is being repressed
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:24:15 PM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?

I completely agree with you. All the religions which exist on earth are terriblly ruining and destroying all of the civilizations. I am sure that all of them will vanish in the future but not in near future. For me , scientific improvement will bring to light the reality of god's nonexistence.As a result of these , religions will be wiped off the face of the earth.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?

I completely agree with you. All the religions which exist on earth are terriblly ruining and destroying all of the civilizations. I am sure that all of them will vanish in the future but not in near future. For me , scientific improvement will bring to light the reality of god's nonexistence.As a result of these , religions will be wiped off the face of the earth.

You underestimate the power of repetitively brainwashing a child with authority.  Logic and technological progression would suggest that we'd move on from a 2000 year old guess of the way things are or should be, but daily or weekly brainwashing for years is difficult to erase.  Extensive traveling or going on a psychedelic trip would do the job, but there are so few people that do either.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:15:14 AM

If we think on it critically, Religion will not die. Let's say that those religion today will gone there are also new religion to be made. It is because belief of a person is always there, whether you are a muslim, christia, buddist and so on.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:22:13 AM

When this becomes clear (and I believe it will), as beautifully stated by rikfredsy, I'm sure the words (adapted) of Henry Ford, applies (in the context of religion):

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our faith and religious system(s), for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

Religions are already slowly dying and they do not live long. Now there are a lot of atheists who show that you can live for your own pleasure, and not be a slave to religion.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

Religions are already slowly dying and they do not live long. Now there are a lot of atheists who show that you can live for your own pleasure, and not be a slave to religion.
That some kind of cult of atheism has recently arisen, This is true. I just can not understand why this is happening. In fact, we understand that most people still believe in something. It seems to me that where everyone should be respected, despite what he believes in and what he thinks about it.
Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

That some kind of cult of atheism has recently arisen, This is true. I just can not understand why this is happening. In fact, we understand that most people still believe in something. It seems to me that where everyone should be respected, despite what he believes in and what he thinks about it.
Religion has always occupied its niche in the world community. I understand that Everyone thinks about his and sore. But we must accept the fact that some people believe in God, and the other vehemently rejects it. Perhaps the consequences will also be very much in chemistry. Who knows whether the religion will die or not.
Moloch

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

Cults are religious... atheists don't believe in anything that would justify calling it a cult

Don't be an asshole just because you are wrong and don't like being wrong

Atheists don't believe your bullshit fairy tales... that's YOUR lies... and us NOT believing them... if anyone is a cult, its christianity... the one who believes lies is the cult, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: