Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Religions die?  (Read 20280 times)
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

It won't die. Someone will always try to control people. People will always have to believe in something else since we are really fragile. Someone will always take advantage of our weakness and will show us the wrong belief and will just guide us to the wrong path.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

It will not die....it can't die. If we do the statistic we would see that we keep having different and more religions and doctrines. With the look of things it will remain that way.
feitan11

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

religions will not disappear in this world it will stay here because more people believe's on it. it will only disappear if the world comes to an end.
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?

First, people made a lot of damage, not religion.
Second, a lot people, inspired by faith, did many great things for humanity like serving the poor, ill, homeless people etc.
They even opened the hospitals, schools, started charities...
Lastly, if man created religion, it will disappear.
If God created religion, it will last forever.

yes ! Greatly . I think you just look at the negative side of the problem, you should look at the positive side of it more

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

People are weak, which mean they need something to believe in. Unfortunately they ignore the best thing to believe in, which is themselves.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

i dont think religion will die because many of people have belief and fate and as long people have  there's fate i dont think religion will die

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Isotopes

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Religion is even more older than man, so who will kill it? Once a child is born, he/she is mandatory to inform in the religion of his/her parent, but when he/she grew up, his entitle to decide whether to continue with the religion or change. No one can kill religion, it's can die, RELIGION is a mortal
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

I think religion is unstoppable. Instead it grow every day. Religion exist before we are born. Hard to abolish it. You can either stop but few days latter it will start again.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

The religion cannot be and it will not die. Religion is already exist since the time immemorial and mow it become more stronger and stronger.
The damaged is done by human. Regardless there is a religion or not damage/war will exist because of human pride.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Religion s connected with our spirituality.
We are both physical and spiritual beings.
So, our spiritual self will always search fr spiritual guidance and anseer, which only religion can provide.
So, religion will not die.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

Don't think religions will end anytime soon. In most cases, people who have nothing and are at the end of their lives, will usually turn to religion as a form of saving. Also, the day religion dies out is the day the world ends lol.

suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

I disagree with you,  the cause of the damage is human, because in every religion must be taught how running life with kindness  and taught no to not cause damage. Your statement  is inversely with the rules that exist in the holy book of religion, which is used as basic guidance in running religious life.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

Everything that man possesses may be lost or even destroyed, including in that possibility is religion.modernity, as we have seen has played a role in changing the world. little by little the changes that resulted in changing the dimensions of human life.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

I think it's natural for us human being to believe in things that we do not see and acknowledge or worship it so I don't think religion will fade away even we go more advance in the future.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

I think the religions will never die because it's difficult to kill the belief when it has been sown in human being . Especially, it has been sown in so many people .
palmaguerraa

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Religion will not die it will gently fade away like a shadow under the light of expanding knowledge!
artlanante

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

I don't think they will ever die off completely, people will still teach it to their kids, and they're kids will spread it throughout their friends, and later in life they will either continue believing in it or see that it doesn't make as much sense as they thought it did.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
joecandersonn

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

They don't die. They evolve into something more suited for the times. See what I did there...evolve. hehehe
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

I doubt that religions will just die. I mean for one thing religions were already implemented to mankind way back before. I mean they even found a name to call for those who don't believe in religion which is Atheist, and consider it as a religion as well. I don't now, maybe mankind craves for a society to be belonged.

Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

Religion will never die because it is a good and efficient way to manipulate the masses and manipulation is power so some things will just keep going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: