Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Religions die?  (Read 20280 times)
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?
Well i think religion wont die because it will pass through generation and also we inherited in from our ancients. Religion will always be there and being adtopted to our community right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

I think everyone's religion is best for everyone. People may be bad but the religion of these people is not bad. Religion is never bad Whatever religion may be No religion tells people to kill, envy, destroy them. Religion teaches everyone to live united, religion teaches people to help poor people. So you want to say change the view, life will change. I am Muslim so I think that day will end my religion on the day of resurrection.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:57:03 PM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

Religions are not the ones causing trouble, it’s the stupid followers that believe their religion is superior than others. Many religions in the past up until now waged war against other religions(holy wars). They kill many people who don’t share the same faith, believing it will bring them closer to God. Only an idiot would believe this ideology. All of God’s creation are equal and no comparison should ever be made.

DamCryp

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:00:16 PM

Agree it has done more harm than good, but was a response to many unanswered wuestions, we humans don't like knowing stuff. I think religion will perish as science continues to advance, and we as whole are able to answer more and more questions, like life after death, life's origins and other unanswered questions.
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:57:26 PM

Religion would not die because we have different belief and we don't believed the same way with others. It is like a curse that can be pass in the future's family.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

Hmmm i think it will only perish if some kind of strong alien race will try to annihilate us because that is the time we conclude that we just born coincidentally since there are a lot of species living in the universe.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

I hope before religions die itself those religions won't accelerate the end of the world

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

I dont think that there would ever come for a scenario such as that. Religion has always been a centerpiece of mankinds travails on the world and it is very important that even if it became lost man would always look for a higher propose and easence of being.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

Religion will die only, perhaps if all people will be disappear to  this world. Of course, there will be no religion exist due to no humanity exist also. it is just simple as that.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:42:52 AM

The problem is that even if you would manage to erase religion from human society, it would come back one way or another because this is how the human brain is - alas - designed to work. Even science is a form of religion, with most of people "believing" it without understanding it at all.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tom101

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

Religion will never die because it's not a thing  is the guidance, it will never ends.
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:44:06 PM

People have always believed in God and they always will, because we are made to search for God and God seeks us out during our lifetimes. Societies go through stages where religious beliefs are more and less prevalent but it will never die because God is real. And 100 percent of the world agrees with that statement.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:18:02 AM

Religion wont die because it will be pass through generation to generation it will be socialized , it is our culture already and it is also inherited from our ancients being adtopted to our prestigious school and beliefs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:21:44 AM

As long as religion remains to be a great community builder for support, love, happiness, purpose, and safety, religion will never die.
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:13:50 AM

We the human beings was created by God to be in relationships with HIM. The practices and rituals of a religion began as an expression to show an expression of the creature’s desire to worship the Creator. We as a Christians who believe in God was and will forever believe in HIM, and the religion we started will last forever, Religion can't save anyone and that's the reality,Religion maybe will die if there is no believers, If the people in this universe turn into unbelievers then the religion will die.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:58 AM

No religion teaches people to err like destroying the world and wounding their fellow human beings. Damage is not a result of religion, but humans themselves are the ones who destroy the world, some even damage and hurt themselves or commit suicide. Religion is the belief of various human beings that all religions teach good things and benefit all mankind. religion will never end and will continue to exist as long as there are people who believe it.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

I don't thing that religion will end, acknowledging a higher being is one of human's nature, back in the days when humans didn't know who God is, they often pray to the sun, rocks and other thing that builds up the world, and that's how many religion are made. And I think that religion has a positive contribution to human's character and values.
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

I don’t think it will end in our country because religions in our country keeps on getting bigger and bigger every year. It can even control the majority of the people on who to  ote as president in the elections.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

It would dissappear if their leader would be commited of corruption or if their leader would suddenly be proven of something bad. Because most of the religions in our country are worshiping their own leaders and not the Lord.

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

I don't think that religion will die. I mean look at what's happening now. Half of the world are willing to go to war just to fight for what they believe in, just like the Muslims for example. They keep on insisting that the world should be Muslims as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: