Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:28:54 PM

Honestly, to be rich someway is not in my mind but what if I a have a chance to become one someday, I will accept it with arms wide open of course. I am not hyprocrite for I also need money to spend on my basic needs and personal matters. The main reason also if I became rich is that I want to sustain my parents medication for they are not getting younger and they easily get sick. I'm not always at their side to finance especially now I am unemployed and currently studying. It's really a burden if you can't extend your help for those who badly needed help. I wish someday if it would be destined to it, I would surely give my full help for my parents because it's not only for my sake it's them whom I really value most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:45:26 PM

Strange, but everyone who wants to be a millionaire never intend to fight poverty. For example to create jobs for the poor. I don't like the charity event aimed at groceries and other things. One does not need to give your fish, you must give him a rod and teach her to use it. I would do so.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:08:52 AM

I want to be rich by having a lot of bitcoin that never runs out. It's my pending ideals. Everyone would want to be rich in their own ways and their respective efforts to achieve it. Well, hopefully y'all will be rich.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:17:53 AM

Its pathetic for the person to tell if they doesn't want to be rich and surely all of us wants it badly since if we have more money well we can get all thing that they want and might we can have power to control things with this, And I think where lucky enough to know bitcoins since theirs a lot possibilities for us to get wealthy by staking this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:15:57 AM

Op your point is right, And that is the main reason why not all of us can be rich because if we are all rich, who will sell a house to us and our basic needs? Who would do the things that are needed to be done by humans? Also, taking care of a child would be no robot's task because it needs to be done by another human, not a robot. If all is rich, no one would bother do such labors that are needed by all of mankind to survive so if all became rich, there would be chaos and there will be no order afterwards.
That's right! If all person will become rich I think that's is too impossible. I am talking about in general discussion, because there are many rich people because of the poor people. Meaning, Everything should be in balance though all of us are desiring to become a rich someday.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:58:28 AM

~Snip~

Are robots give us passive income ? Where's come from that passive income ? Our Dream ? Our Imagination ? Many people truly wanted to became rich even many ways already people tried. A group of people try to rob a bank for what purpose ? 99% answer is money in that bank. People currently tried to develop their robots for what ? Due people laziness people made robot to do what human suppose to do and many people will take the effect such like getting fired from their job and of course their greediness included. They won't pay human for doing the work if robot can do the work and not getting paid. So the results we can earn more in a month rather than we hired people to do the job.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

Well you have a point OP but everything must always stay in balance in this world if there are rich people there are also poor people, if there's good, then there is also bad, (Yin-Yang) you know what I mean. You can't deny the fact that we live in a world that comes and goes meaning all thing circulate in this world and other people are working hard in their own professions to get rich. So if they got rich by doing their things, they just can keep doing it because they enjoy it is fun for them. You're exaggerating your idea too much that it is impossible to happen.
WhitePaperIII

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

If you need a robot for all of this why are you even alive? You are one lazy f**k if you need a robot for this shit...
WhitePaperIII

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

And rich people are not lazy... The Blockchain movement will be bigger than the internet boom. Please Humble Yourselves.
kevinn669

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

Op your point is right, And that is the main reason why not all of us can be rich because if we are all rich, who will sell a house to us and our basic needs? Who would do the things that are needed to be done by humans? Also, taking care of a child would be no robot's task because it needs to be done by another human, not a robot. If all is rich, no one would bother do such labors that are needed by all of mankind to survive so if all became rich, there would be chaos and there will be no order afterwards.
That's right! If all person will become rich I think that's is too impossible. I am talking about in general discussion, because there are many rich people because of the poor people. Meaning, Everything should be in balance though all of us are desiring to become a rich someday.

Why did everyone come to the conclusion that wealth will make people lazy? I do not think so. People can not sit around, they must be in society. Some can not live in self-realization in this life.
You just need to raise the general standard of living.

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
Hadmart

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:01:31 AM

If we are just all rich there will be no vendor no one will work in store and no store will sell their goods am i right? there's no good thing in it neither good happenings.,, if we all are rich the money will gonna dump and useless,
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:45:10 AM

If we are just all rich there will be no vendor no one will work in store and no store will sell their goods am i right? there's no good thing in it neither good happenings.,, if we all are rich the money will gonna dump and useless,

The term rich is something associated with the holdings of surplus wealth and in the economy, price inflation and other factors are related with the major class of the consumer so if everyone has $100 in his pocket then a particular thing will cost $20 because everyone would be able to afford it irrespective of the real value of that commodity. Similarly, if everyone posses $1,000 then the price of that commodity will increase and it will become $200, so again even if you are earning more per year, the expenditure will be increasing at the same rate for most of us.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

I don't think the question is do we want to be rich, it should be how and can we be rich. Everyone in the world wants to be rich, except an extremely small percentage, and if you deny that, then you are just lying to yourself. Money has become such a huge object that you literally can't do anything if you have no money. Looking at your scenario, it would make everyone rich but they wouldn't be happy. Work fills up our life and if we didn't have it, our life would be empty and meaningless. We may think that life without work would be a really great place, but I really don't think it would.

You can't become rich by just sitting on your ass the whole day. You have to get up and work your butt off. No one gets a free pass in life and if you want to be rich, you better start now.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

There is nothing wrong in every one willing to become rich.But its highly impossible for every one to get rich at the same time.The financial differences among various sections of the society makes the world move stable.If every one becomes rich,then there would be no one ready to do smaller jobs for small wages and the entire system would collapse.Even with bitcoins,since there is only a limited supply of 21 million btc,every one could not become rich.
joymalieza

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

Everybody wants to be rich.  Who doesn't  want to?  Even if everyone is rich i dont think it wouldn't do much change in the way they live their life.   All rich people continue to work they actually never stop working because they want to earn more they want to be richer.  It's  just human mature that we don't get satisfied.  We may get rich but do we stop there;  No!  It's because we are just naturally hard to satisfy or be contented.  Rich people get richer because they invest their wealth to make more money.  I want to be rich and if I do then I will just work harder to make more money.   Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

There is no one who don't want to be rich because being rich is one of the most people's dream and that is why we are working or grinding everyday because we want to rich or improve the life or lifestyle that we currently have so if there will be no goal like for being rich then there will be no people working in the world.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

There is no one who don't want to be rich because being rich is one of the most people's dream and that is why we are working or grinding everyday because we want to rich or improve the life or lifestyle that we currently have so if there will be no goal like for being rich then there will be no people working in the world.
Being rich is the goal but not all people are rich because every one of us have a path that are going to choose because the opputunty will be always there the only question is are we open to grab it, In terms of all of us are being rich is not possible because the rich people are the people who are taking the biggest risk of their life in terms of business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:30:20 PM

Being rich is the goal but not all people are rich because every one of us have a path that are going to choose because the opputunty will be always there the only question is are we open to grab it, In terms of all of us are being rich is not possible because the rich people are the people who are taking the biggest risk of their life in terms of business.
Well i agree that we all can't be rich by the standards we measure wealth today. If we're talking about a lot of money or expensive cars or several properties that one owns, it would be impossible to acheive becoming rich for a lot people. Though if you consider being healthy, free from worries and being loved as a form of wealth then the status of being rich is much morr attainable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:35:40 PM

Agreed, every user needs to be rich. But being rich needs hard work, smart work as well the right time to execute plans. Only then profiting is possible to make someone rich. Very few becomes rich just because of luck or through the help of someone else who make a living for them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:06:04 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?

I love to eat food. I want to eat foods and fruits. I am being lazy if robot do that for me. I don't wanna try this one. Robot doesn't have taste buds! so how they tasted it? by the ratio of every ingredient? I don't think so. I'm not a fan of a robot thing, I want to invent it but to implement in our everyday living.

But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
Don't sight the things on the robot side. Are they bother you in the first place? They are only creation of our imaginative mind. We have powerful mind in this world.

I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
Yes we can. Nothing impossible in this earth.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: