Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:59:12 AM

Why will not anyone? I don't want to become rich. I want to have enough money so I have enough for the most necessary expenses, and not more so. The higher the tree from which you will need to jump in there harder you will hit.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ritchieerag

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:07:01 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
YES, everyone wants to be rich. But NO, not everyone wants to have instant money. Not everybody aims for a just money itself, but also achievements in life.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:14:10 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Robots are programmed by human so if there is something you want that robot to do you can really program it.  But for me its to far from reality.

Lupin13

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:20:49 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

To be rich is not easy as 1,2,3 sir. It comes with hardwork and patience, the formula for succes. In  this scenario, we are talking about bitcoin. But before working on it, you must know everything about bitcoin not only the positive side.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:53:05 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

There's no need for you to overthink such matter because it will never happen. There will never come a time where all people in the world is rich since there's still people who don't desire money but only achievement in life. However, if such thing happens it would cost the world disorder And it will only lead to world to destruction.

anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:23:46 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Everyone is born and raised. They all have their own dreams and dreams. Going along with them is a career. Any job can be enriched, it is important that you have passion and determination with it. If you want to get rich, do the simplest things and then come to the complex. Nothing is fast and lasting

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

If you want to get rich, do the simplest things and then come to the complex. Nothing is fast and lasting

Follow these simple advice, if you want to become rich.

1. Never deviate from working hard
2. Improve your skill set by constant studying
3. Have patience
4. Have faith in yourself
5. Don't get too greedy.
favila

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

If you want to get rich, do the simplest things and then come to the complex. Nothing is fast and lasting

3. Have patience
5. Don't get too greedy.

2-4 don't matter at all for getting rich, 1 is important only if you run a business and 5 is the opposite. You need to be greedy if you want to become rich.

bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

Most of us wants to be rich but most aren't know how. Some knows how but will not doing anything. There's no instant in becoming rich. You need extra hardwork, unless you win on a bet or something.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

All want to be rich is the hope of all people, surely it is accompanied by effort and hard work, there is no direct way to become rich, getting rich is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand, do it with a real work effort and keep saving for your future And you can invest a portion of your property for multiple benefits
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

becoming rich doesn't mean you stop from working. As you can see there is an actor, entrepreneur, football player or any job that can make you rich in a year, they just need to work for some period, and they earn money that maybe for rest of us it's enought to living for the rest of our live, but they didn't stop from their work. I think the meaning of RICH is different for every person, you can be living with lot of money, but you couldn't stop from your work, because it's already part of your life. Whatever your job is, when you become rich you can't stop from it, or atleast there is someone will replace your position, it's life cycle.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:04:22 PM

Why will not anyone? I don't want to become rich. I want to have enough money so I have enough for the most necessary expenses, and not more so. The higher the tree from which you will need to jump in there harder you will hit.

i like your point mate,  didn't need become richer people if we have completing enough all of necessity. we just need to make hard effort to earning enough money to that. now as far as i can do is joining signature campaign in this forum to earn btc.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Most of us wants to be rich but most aren't know how. Some knows how but will not doing anything. There's no instant in becoming rich. You need extra hardwork, unless you win on a bet or something.
proper timing is most important,instant rich is possible if you are able to invest in it at the proper time,just take for example the people who invested in bitcoin when it was under ten dollars or without any valuation ,those luck chaps are instant millionaires and those type of stories will push people on dreaming high to make a quick buck with bitcoin. Grin
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:42:22 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 08:12:11 AM by hurain

no doubt that everyone want to be rich. and there may not be a single who reject not to have a good amount of money through which one can lead a good life.but some people are lucky then have good potential to make money from different sources while some people do not have such skill and therefore they cannot make such a good money even after a lot of struggle.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:01:43 AM

Even bein rich would be good but those isnt my goal at all, i do wanna to be able to get an extra income all months, i had made some investments that are returning me now good results, altcoins is now the road to give a try to change our lifes, since bitcoin is now very expensive even with huge potencial, the best for those dream is invest over altcoins, and with lucky who knows.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:18:44 AM

Of course, Yes. All of us want to be rich. I want to be rich now so that I could buy all may wants. If I would become rich now, I will built my own house so that I have shelter for my future family. Then, I will buy an apartment so that I have extra income even without a job. I thinlk there are many people who are rich right now by the help of bitcoin, right? There's a big possibility to become rich here and become a millionaire. I will continue working via online job to earn money and save for my future.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:25:50 AM

3. Have patience
5. Don't get too greedy.

2-4 don't matter at all for getting rich, 1 is important only if you run a business and 5 is the opposite. You need to be greedy if you want to become rich.

Being greedy will just destroy you. How come being greedy in running a business will help you succeed? This is the first time I have heard that greediness is now the key to get rich. This kind of people are the ones that will just go down easily.
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

proper timing is most important,instant rich is possible if you are able to invest in it at the proper time,just take for example the people who invested in bitcoin when it was under ten dollars or without any valuation ,those luck chaps are instant millionaires and those type of stories will push people on dreaming high to make a quick buck with bitcoin. Grin
Yes if you will invest it, still it's not instant right? Because you need to wait for the time.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:17:30 AM

Well, of course we all want to be rich in various ways that can be done by each of us. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, discipline, not much lazy, more leads to the target that always wants to be accomplished and it takes intelligence to manage all the efforts made to earning money/incomes. On me, i want to try to be rich from bitcoin incomes but i don't know what it can be.. just wishful thinking and trying stay do my best.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

Well, of course we all want to be rich in various ways that can be done by each of us. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, discipline, not much lazy, more leads to the target that always wants to be accomplished and it takes intelligence to manage all the efforts made to earning money/incomes. On me, i want to try to be rich from bitcoin incomes but i don't know what it can be.. just wishful thinking and trying stay do my best.

Who knows, your wish will happened and it will happen if you will put the things that you said, perseverance, discipline, and hard work.  No one became rich just by a little work and no patience at all unless you are lucky and win a lottery.  All of us wanted to be rich.  You are hypocrite if you did not or even imagine to be rich someday.  We want to live a comfortable lives.  Bitcoin will help us at least if not being rich, be able to live a comfortable one.  We can buy things we want and can have some luxury thing in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: