Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:50:56 AM

Yes of course. Everyone wants to be rich, but not everyone is meant to it. Like, some people wants to be rich, but can't do nothing., Some people wants to be rich but afraid to take a risk of putting up their own business., Some people wants to be rich but not willing to get out of their comfort zone and find other Job to have a better profit. .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

I think not all people work just to be rich but some are just doing it to provide for their family's needs or some just for their passion. You see, even if money is our main currency, not all people are motivated by that.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:19:27 AM

Who doesnt want to?i guess everyone whats to be rich. As for me, to be honest i dont to be super rich. I just a money stability for us to provide what we need. I believe in the sayings that too much of sonething is bad enough. As long as we live a good life, eat and buy things we need. Help some people and share some blessings thats more than emough.
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:22:28 AM

I think no one want to be poor all the people of course want to be rich, but not everyone can  it's all depends on our effort. It doesn't mean that if you want to be rich you got it like a magic, everything goes on process. If we want to be rich so we need to work hard to make our dream come true never being lazy.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:44:50 AM

I think not everyone wants to be rich. And being rich doesn't mean you won't be working for the rest of your life. Some people, including me, just want to be stable in life. You can susutain your daily needs and not having problems in financial aspect. I believe there are still people who wants to do their passion in working and that won't fade away.
Well, in a way, what the Op said is kind of making some sense, but, who wants to be poor? I know everyone will say not them. No matter what, there are people who would remain poor, and there are people who will get rich, but nobody wants to be poor. Even if you get rich, that doesn’t mean you will stop working, and all of us don’t have the same destiny, neither do we have the same vision.

Some people wants to be entrepreneurs like we here, some wants to be doctors and they will never have interest in business, some wants to be Engineers, we are all different.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:30:55 AM

What's wrong in dreaming about being rich? And who does'nt?
That's why we work hard. It's not about getting filthy rich. Just enough to live a comfortable life.
Not worrying where to get the means for the basic necessities in life.
It's a matter of setting your goal and with proper determination and persistence, we will win.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:35:37 AM

everyone wants to be rich, many say bitcoin play can make people get rich, from there many people come and buy bitcoin, while bitcoin availability is very limited, this will trigger the increase of bitcoin price.

People have become rich already those had invested early in this cypto currency especially in btc. Also those invested in some altcoins and if those had rose they have made huge money and rest of them are now trying their luck to become rich while investing in this currencies.
Blue Think

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:38:12 AM

I think that the time to become rich with altcoins has passed, governments and mass speculators are starting to take control of it
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

Obviously all people want to be rich but to be rich it's not instant and you need to work for it, you there is no bullshit about all of us are rich. People who are not work hard to get rich will not get rich. For me yes I want to be rich but it's still far from me to be rich because I don't have a stable job.
Yes no doubt! All the people want to be rich and they want to earn the good money in very short time, I am having the bitcoin and I am making the huge profit from it, I love to use the bitcoin and I want to earn from it because I want to be rich today and in the future as well, I will do my best in the bitcoin and will join the signature campaign in the this forum so I am writing the post and having the income, it is the side income indeed so this is the best way to make money.
Yes there is no doubt that everyone want to be a rich and I have also a dream to become a rich and bitcoin is the only hope for me to make my dream come true because a lot of friends become riches just because of bitcoin, bitcoins is the only digital currency with high price which can make you rich in a short time but it need hard work as well.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

its really, every one want to be rich. but its not simple. need work hardly
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

Everybody want to be rich why not. No body willing to be poor. I am here in this bitcoin forum having dream of making money to support my family with fulfilling their needs. My friend is role model for me in bitcoin as he is running his family since two years doing bitcoin as fulltime and he is happy not rich but he fulfilling his all family needs. I am also expecting the same my journey already started with bitcoin hope in future I will be succeed in bitcoin also get rich enough.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:45:01 PM

I just want to be a decent person, enough to buy this and buy another, the first step to achieve success and just enough people just by working and I work as a trader I hope I can feel rich.
Pasabm

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

I and everyone want to be rich, success is the right of all people.Who do not want to live well, the need of life is fulfilled, the desire is also fulfilled, so rich is fun.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:03:09 AM

Obviously all people want to be rich but to be rich it's not instant and you need to work for it, you there is no bullshit about all of us are rich. People who are not work hard to get rich will not get rich. For me yes I want to be rich but it's still far from me to be rich because I don't have a stable job.
Yes no doubt! All the people want to be rich and they want to earn the good money in very short time, I am having the bitcoin and I am making the huge profit from it, I love to use the bitcoin and I want to earn from it because I want to be rich today and in the future as well, I will do my best in the bitcoin and will join the signature campaign in the this forum so I am writing the post and having the income, it is the side income indeed so this is the best way to make money.

Of course everyone wants to be rich and I join bitcoin because I want to have a lot of money and get rich, I see a lot of people who are successful in bitcoin.
Those who came long back to this bitcoin, of course, they become rich persons. So if we work hard for bitcoins then we also become rich.
Bitcoin is very good in making mediocre people rich and because of this bitcoin allows everyone to expand his money and I have seen a lot of people around me who are very successful an d making good money in this field and they simply say that this is bitcoin blessing they are totally getting their money from the bitcoin profit and it is open for all to come and invest and enjoy the good profit in small time.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Anyone of us surely wants to become rich but the reality of life won't allow that to happen. What I mean is that even if you work hard(not at all times), you can't still reach the stand were you can get rich and earn a lot because you still need to consider the expenses of daily living and other important matters.Unless you are earning hundred thousand or millions a month then it would be easy for one to become rich but that is not always the case.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:26:07 AM

I think all of us want to be rich. To get what we want. To get what we desired. But getting money is not an easy thing. Everybody works hard to get money. Even here in bitcoin. You should join campaigns, learn a lot in order for you to cope up with the organizations. It is not magic.
tom101

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

Nobody wants to be a poor , i wish i was born rich so that i can buy all the things that i want. But If were all rich all people will forget how to work, they always lying in bed, doing nothing.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:46:21 AM

People are different. On my opinion not all people want to be rich as in super rich, they only want to have something that can support their needs to live.  Some rich people did not consider their life rich because they are still eager to have much more than they have.

C
Finally C is!!!
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:50:04 AM

People are different. On my opinion not all people want to be rich as in super rich, they only want to have something that can support their needs to live.  Some rich people did not consider their life rich because they are still eager to have much more than they have.

May be you are different. But 99.99% of the people dream about becoming super-rich. If you can afford an island somewhere in the Pacific or in the Caribbean, which you can visit in your own private yacht, would you say no? Every individual might be having his dreams. And money or hard cash is the only thing which can make these dreams real.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:20:39 AM

May be you are different. But 99.99% of the people dream about becoming super-rich. If you can afford an island somewhere in the Pacific or in the Caribbean, which you can visit in your own private yacht, would you say no? Every individual might be having his dreams. And money or hard cash is the only thing which can make these dreams real.

Yeah who wouldn't want to be rich if givem the chance right? You can still live a simple life if you want to with a lot of money still in store. Being rich doesn't mean you have to live lavishly. That also ensures that you and your family will have a confortable future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: