Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:43:28 PM

I wouldn't say "becoming rich from bitcoins " is my aim because it isn't . I just aim at filling my bike gas and coaching fees using bitcoins every month ( I don't solely depend on it though ).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

Of course we all want to be rich in various ways we can do. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, is not lazy, more directed to the target and it takes intelligence to manage finances all the efforts made to make money / income. I want to try to get rich with business, by working as a clerk in my factory now we can not get it because our wages can be limited and predictable, and now I start trying from bitcoin income but I do it. do not know what it can be .. just dream and try this hope to be my best step in reaching all hope for the future
You will hardly get a no by asking this question from anyone in this world. Everyone dreams to live a comfortable life having enough money in order to fulfill his daily based needs. And there I no harm in it. Everyone has a right to think so and do something in order to have what he wants to have in his life.
Yep! It is in human nature that we are highly attracted towards lavish things, we aspire to live luxurious lives and as you said, there is nothing wrong in desiring for all these things. We all have such high aims and goals in our lives and to achieve them we sometimes work hard, or seldom use wrong paths as well.

Life has no meaning if you have no goals and being rich is one of them. But I don't agree that all people want to have so much money in their banks, pockets or whatever they put it. There are still a lot of people that are already satisfied knowing everyday that they have food on their plates.

Actually yes and no, yes because we all want to be rich no one says no to that but we all depend on ourselves and that is the problem and no because we all also want to have knowledge rich in knowledge.
Definitely everyone wants to be rich to have a better lifestyle and best luxuries. Bitcoins provide this opportunity to people to become rich in no time through trading and investments. People earn money through signature campaign and by selling their products online for bitcoins.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream
Exactly, no one wants to be poor. Every one wants to become rich someday because being a rich will give you a easier life. You dont need to worry things, like payments and for the thing that you want to have, you can easily buy it. We all want this because we dont want to feel the burden of life. If you are rich you can do anything you want without worrying on where you can get the money.

Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

Rich into wishes of every living person. Because it all starts from the eyes, we see nice clothes, cars and luxury homes that motivate ourselves to reach it anyway. But how to achieve wealth is difficult, not all are able to fight till the point rich.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

If everybody is rich, then nobody is rich. Rich is a relative term, and it is only meaningful in comparison to everyone else. If everyone had a billion dollars, would everyone be rich? No, because then everything would cost unquantifiably more and you would be in the same situation where you are now, where you have a billion dollars but being reach means having 100 trillion dollars. There are limited goods and services available for purchase, and everyone is competing for them. The "rich" at any point in time are the people who can afford more of the goods and services than everyone else, so everyone having a billion dollars would only mean that it takes tens of trillions of dollars to be rich.

Everyone cannot be rich.
Good point there mate, I guess, it's just that the word "rich" for most us means that any people who have a lot of money and doesn't need to work because they really don't have to earn more money because they are rich. Well, that's the general idea most of us is getting from that word. What you said is really a good point and for me, there are all sorts of rich depending on how we justify the word rich. Anyone of us could be rich in different ways.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

Who is not like to be rich?  Me someday i am rich man like other. Someday i am a bussinessman. I now that someday all of us is richman. Still strong to our work in this. Someday we claim the higher position l, goodluck to us. Godbless
No one apparently wants to remain poor or want to keep struggling day in, day out every now and then just trying to live each day as it comes. That is why we are all here trying to have a secured future for ourselves if possible by participating now. And hopefully in the next few years, if luck shines on us and bitcoin becomes very valuable than it is now, then we can start building our dreams gradually.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:43:17 PM

yes of course everybody want to rich..that is why everybody is working hard even overtime as long as they have more strength people not tired to do just to earn more to get a minimum wage..as we all know our country is poor country we all work hard we don't like miserable life..we want to eat three times a day meal or more that is why we are working hard for our family to give them a good life a prosperous life in the future. Smiley Wink Cheesy Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Kiss

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:18:08 AM

Who is not like to be rich?  Me someday i am rich man like other. Someday i am a bussinessman. I now that someday all of us is richman. Still strong to our work in this. Someday we claim the higher position l, goodluck to us. Godbless
No one apparently wants to remain poor or want to keep struggling day in, day out every now and then just trying to live each day as it comes. That is why we are all here trying to have a secured future for ourselves if possible by participating now. And hopefully in the next few years, if luck shines on us and bitcoin becomes very valuable than it is now, then we can start building our dreams gradually.
We don't need luck because the only thing every people who wants to be rich is to have a determination because that will help them a lot to get rich and get out from being poor, from struggling day in and day out and other problems that they have in terms of financial. Bitcoin is always there to help them and it is up to them on how they will show their determination to work hard and become rich.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:14:36 AM

People would want financial stability and freedom in general. No one would choose to live a hard life of starvation, scarcity and poverty. Even if you choose to live simply, it the desire to have money in excess or back up that is lost but the basic needs for life should be still be met. Being rich can be a subjective term after all.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:38:39 AM

People would want financial stability and freedom in general. No one would choose to live a hard life of starvation, scarcity and poverty. Even if you choose to live simply, it the desire to have money in excess or back up that is lost but the basic needs for life should be still be met. Being rich can be a subjective term after all.

I agree with your opinion that even if someone wants a simple life
but they certainly can not cover the daily needs that continue to increase every day.
and everyone would want to be someone who is rich or someone who is affectionate even if they say no

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:57:15 AM

We don't need luck because the only thing every people who wants to be rich is to have a determination because that will help them a lot to get rich and get out from being poor, from struggling day in and day out and other problems that they have in terms of financial. Bitcoin is always there to help them and it is up to them on how they will show their determination to work hard and become rich.

Luck still a mythical idea ever since the from old perceptions of people who believed it. The truth behind it is the hardwork we had for our family and we always wanted to comfort them in the future times. Here in bitcoin we are given great chances to enjoy the opportunities to work all day posting the important sections in the forum. With that job I am able to value earnings as sustainable and that riches will be the results of all efforts.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:31:51 AM

But who is not like to be rich? And, you took rich in different way. Well, I do think that people means "I want to be rich" is to survive in starvation, be able to support their needs and wants and have a comfortable and luxurious life. Not really to the point that everyone wants to have mansion, palace etc. People want a financial stability after all.

calamansigalunggong

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:05:32 AM

if all of us is rich that will be a good thing right? Or is it. Think of a world that all is rich has money to spend and more at his/ her disposal.
think of all the things you will buy because of this money that you are having, Or is there? If the Manufacturer or lets say producer of a certain brand is not Producing or manufacturing the goods you want to buy anymore.Isnt it ironic.
Another example is this. Investors will not invest because why will you invest if you are rich and will always be rich in the first place Right?
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:57:28 AM

There is no way that every single people in the world would become rich.
There is always poor people. There is always starving and pain.
There is always a farmers. There is always a bakers.
There is always a doctors. There is always a teachers.
There is always an it guy. There is always an office boy. And so on.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:06:07 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
All of us want to become rich becuase if you are rich you can buy anything that you or you will become a boss you will earn money even luing in your chair if you build a business , i want to become rich so i always read to how earn a lot of btc.
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:12:38 AM

Of course everyone wants to be rich ,
It just depends on our effort to get what we want.
d4z

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

If ALL of us would have the same amount of passive income no one would be rich then... The prices would just rice so you would be average again....
Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:37:10 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Yes we all want to get rich, but that is not going to happen. All the people in the world are rich? Yes you are right no one would want to serve other people if they are freaking richer than you. And if that happens no one will make food in this world. And that means money if worthless if that happen because who wants money if you have mamy of them. You cannot eat it anyways, so if the food that you buy runs out money can't help you find a food to it. You cannot pay people to get food for you if we are all rich. It is all about survival now not money.
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:55:27 AM

Isn't that's overrated response to the fact that everyone will be rich one day. It's not like everyone will become surely rich as you are depicting. And though it happens there will be still most of the part of community would be present as middle class or below class who will be serving other sectors. There might be some of them who will be running the family business and working like traditional one. Everyone has got money in this era but it doesn't mean people are walking the streets like Richie rich. It's fact of life and everyone has their own purpose to serve. There will be military persons serving the national security and there will be bun maker making the buns for your breakfast.

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:16:17 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
The certainty that everyone would be rich somewhere someday is not yet supported with a strong evidence. Many people are already aware of what bitcoin is and what are the things it can do to a certain people but still not all of them are successful. Many may get to know what bitcoin is but you should still consider the fact that being in bitcoin does not make you instantly rich instead, you are required to work for it so that you can be rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: