Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

I will just add to this discussion quote from my high school teacher: "Poverty is defined by how much your neighbor has".

So if everyone around you, lives $1 a day and you have $5 a day you feel rich.

That quote might had some weight back then, but now, it is just as irrelevant as a cable or satellite TV today because of Netflix, it's old. You can not feel "rich" because of your neighbors are poor, coz most of us, even those from the third world countries are heavily influenced by westernized culture and that culture ain't cheap, their lifestyle simply aren't for those in the third world. You can be heavily insecure, sugarcoat it if you will and call it a dream but nonetheless, you know you're poor regardless of your neighbors these days. We spend more time staring at a virtual window than the real one, and that's what will influence us the most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:31:11 PM

Yess, for me all people is dreaming to be rich someday, just like me i want to became rich because of many reason, my first reason is i can buy all things what i want and i can also buy my parents wants and need, and i want to be rich so i can build a beautiful house and i can buy a car and many things, thats why i am working hard to became rich so in the future i can buy what i want.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:42:13 PM

I want to be rich, all people wants to be rich, but unfortunately not all people is making this dream come true because not all people have luck to became rich and not all people is determined or motivated to became rich, but many people like me is super motivated that someday we will became rich, but we dont all know when it will happen but what i know is i will became rich using bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Ratasya727

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

Yeah sure, because everyone wants to be rich and popular just a way to make it different, everyone has a different way.
tsexos

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

My goal is to be happy!I want to be rich with memories and feelings.If a good amount of money is going to help then yes i want that.But my main goal of life is not money!it is just a way to complete my real life goals!

Till then i try to be wise,i try everyday to get informed with things i think will help me and i try to put all these information into my tactics!
Bella Thorne

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:56:01 AM

Yeah sure, because everyone wants to be rich and popular just a way to make it different, everyone has a different way.
Thats a big yes because no one in this world who doesn't want to be rich someday, all people is dreaming to be rich but in different ways, maybe in a bad way or in a good way, but me i want to be rich in a good way because i believe that if we work hard for it, we can became rich, just trust our self and do it in a good way.

Tiger Junk

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:22 AM

I want to became rich in the future, and i know all people in this world want to became rich, why? Because if we are rich we can buy many things we want , but to be rich is so hard to do, there are many challenges we will face if we want to became rich, but i am motivated that someday i can became rich and hoping that everyone will became rich also, so no ones we will became poor in this world.
etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:26:41 AM

Focusing on new potential ICO is my current strategy to earn fortune in future. Cheers!
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:55:14 AM

I think no one desires to become poor. We all do desire to become rich and reach every dreams we have. We want to give our family a better life than we have now. We always wanted to experience living in a luxury house with many types of pets that we love to have and things like musical instruments in our own studio inside our house. We want to have many hectares of land and to achieve that we need to work hard in earning bitcoin and our focus must be very clear to achieve that goal we want to reach.
Papaczed

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:06:20 AM

Focusing on new potential ICO is my current strategy to earn fortune in future. Cheers!
Yes offcourse, thats the dream of everyone in my country, to be rich is their all goals becuase we all know that being rich is have a many benefits in life, we can more happy when we became rich because we can buy all things we want and many people like me wants to became rich because we want to have a dream house that why many people working hard for it.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:41:22 AM

Everyone has his/her own picture of being rich. Someone will buy 100 airplanes, for another one a big flat will be enough. Besides, it's impossible that all of people are rich. There always will be people with a mindset which prohibits them to become rich
Yeah everyone has his own scenario for being rich for me I am availing bitcoin chance to become rich because I have seen a lot of people In past who become rich just because of this coin and more to it bitcoin give ability to improve the living standards of any individuals so I am taking chance as I know it will work for me and my future will be worry less and financially stabilized and that’s what all I want to be.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

If I buy 10,000 btc when the price of 2009 I only capital $ 500, and if I hold then I will be rich. bitcoin prices will continue to rise as users continue to buy while stocks are limited so the price skyrockets this makes for getting rich very easy.
I don’t know, but something tells me that one day in future, Bitcoin might be sold for the price rate of $100,000. Well, you can’t really tell, but if that’s really gonna happen, then it will take many, many years for it to really do. And for the fact that we all want to get rich, one thing you should know is that not all of us will benefit from bitcoin. Everyone has a different destiny and that puts them on different careers. So people can only succeed in life by being doctors, while some will make their money by being engineers. And don’t ever think that people will stop working just because they became rich.

No amount of money is enough, because money goes out the same way it goes in, so only a fool will think they’ve got enough. Not even Bill Gates will stop his work just because he’s the world richest man, no, he keeps on working.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:42:44 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Yeah if we become all rich money will be worthless in that time because who wants to work for money if that person is also rich so money will be no use when that time comes. And who will work for us? Who will serve us  make food for us, if we are all rich everybody will just buy things and foods that they wants until it will come to the point that those supply is already run out and the world will come to a chaos. But a lots of thanks to bitcoins because they gives us opportunities to gain money without discrimination no matter what you are and where you are as long as you can access them you good to go.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Who wouldn't want to be rich? Of course all of us wanted be one. But what is the criteria to be considered rich? A person can consider himself rich if he has provided the needs of his family but some people would consider themselves rich if they have a certain amount on their bank accounts.  This this is a subjective arguement. But anyway, the road to be rich is still way to far. What we need to for now is look for ways to earn. To provide the needs of our family and to save for the future. One of which is through Bitcoin.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:09:14 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Who wouldn't want to be rich? Of course all of us wanted be one. But what is the criteria to be considered rich? A person can consider himself rich if he has provided the needs of his family but some people would consider themselves rich if they have a certain amount on their bank accounts.  This this is a subjective arguement. But anyway, the road to be rich is still way to far. What we need to for now is look for ways to earn. To provide the needs of our family and to save for the future. One of which is through Bitcoin.
Yes all of us dreamed to be a millionaire but before you reach that dream you must be hardworking and patience. Bitcoin will make you rich if you have the patience and hardwork to earn bitcoin. With the help of bitcoin i think everyone will be economically progressive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

Most all of us want to be rich.to have a better life.  Buying all the thing that you want, travelling around the world (on the place you did not go yet). Buying all you favorite cars, shoes, clothes and everything just to satisfy your wants. Only those satisfied in their life are those people dont want to be rich.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

Yes of course every peoples dream is to become millionaire someday to live the life without any problem. Become rich with the help of bitcoin is somehow impossible.

burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
Yes for those who aren't  rich in life has a dream to become rich in order for them to buy all they wanted . Every person are dreaming to be rich that's their point of view in their lives.

Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

Most all of us want to be rich.to have a better life.  Buying all the thing that you want, travelling around the world (on the place you did not go yet). Buying all you favorite cars, shoes, clothes and everything just to satisfy your wants. Only those satisfied in their life are those people dont want to be rich.
That would a dream come true if that really does happen but we can't really just rely on bitcoin for it to happen because we need to work our butt of for it to happen and good things come to do who work hard and wait. So we must work our ass of and use bitcoin an saving/investment and wait for it go up high once again which could really happened based on how I see things that is happening already right now.
Bluemugger

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:08:43 PM

Bitcoin is giving everyone the opportunity to get rich but people just don't really think about it because bitcoin is a currency that goes up and down and that means that it is unstable and if a currency is unstable you can win and lose money but with bitcoin you will more likely win.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: