Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

I want to become a rich someday and for sure all of people here in bifcoin world they dream is to becomw a millionaire or rich. But its not easy to reach that because you need a lot of effort, time and hardwork before you reach that . But if you fully confident to become rich you will become rich even they have many troubles , interruption happens the important is you will go to your dream and bitcoin helps to you to become rich.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

all people have dream to become a rich, better life for the family, no want say i do not like to become a rich for opinion don't know if they have, but in the reality people many of them can't contented what he have in life, sorry tel this stupid answer if they have say i'm not dreaming to become a rich.
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

Being rich is a good thing. I think that it is not a shame if we want to be rich. But it is hard to be rich. you need to work a lot and be smart in this world to earn a lot of money. Moreover, you need to know how to use your money to make more money. YOu can not be rich if you store your money and do not use it for any purpose.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:28:45 PM

Being rich is a good thing. I think that it is not a shame if we want to be rich. But it is hard to be rich. you need to work a lot and be smart in this world to earn a lot of money. Moreover, you need to know how to use your money to make more money. YOu can not be rich if you store your money and do not use it for any purpose.

It is an irony isn't it. Except the billionaires, everyone want to become super-rich. But once the individual becomes super-rich, he gets tired of it and he donates all his money to charity (examples are Warren Buffet and Bill Gates).
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:44:35 PM

so many people want to get rich, especially when it comes to bitcoin. but, most of them are just wishful thinking, and do not do it with effort. I'm sure, when you go deep into bitcoin, you're bound to have a chance to get rich.
han emily

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.

who does not want to be rich, all needs can be fulfilled, without having to bother looking for it, but unfortunately not like people can be rich because they have to work hard then we will be able to get kekyaan, bitcoin is one of the fast road to get rich, many of which prove it, whether we should wait for the rich
Let's start from now studying and working hard
han emily

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:44:35 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.

who does not want to be rich, all needs can be fulfilled, without having to bother looking for it, but unfortunately not like people can be rich because they have to work hard then we will be able to get kekyaan, bitcoin is one of the fast road to get rich, many of which prove it, whether we should wait for the rich
Let's start from now studying and working hard
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:53:51 PM

We all want here to become rich for so many reasons, we want to be stable financially, we want to help people in need and we want to do all our goals in life. I believe with a help of this platform or the bitcoin we can achieve every goal we have in life, just make sure you will not be fall on greed, remember that money is just a money, dont let money control you.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

We all want here to become rich for so many reasons, we want to be stable financially, we want to help people in need and we want to do all our goals in life. I believe with a help of this platform or the bitcoin we can achieve every goal we have in life, just make sure you will not be fall on greed, remember that money is just a money, dont let money control you.
Make money and don't let money make you that is one of the quotes that i always remember and i agree to you that it is best to don't let the money control or make you because you will not be able to look back on where you at when you are just a poor person but if you will not allow that to happen then you will become a humble person when a good attitude and heart.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:57:13 AM

If you joined here for wanting to be rich, i think you're in the right path. Maybe all of us has almost the same mindset in joining this forum. Having extra 250USD per month is not bad if you are also working in the government or private companies 5 days a week.

Thus, wanting to be rich is always a choice.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:25:37 AM

It is an irony isn't it. Except the billionaires, everyone want to become super-rich. But once the individual becomes super-rich, he gets tired of it and he donates all his money to charity (examples are Warren Buffet and Bill Gates).
Haha if super-rich man do not want get rich more, they do not spend their time for work hard everyday.
Do you see Jeff Bezos?
He always reseach new way for satisfying passion as well as earning more money to become the richest billionaire in the world. Cool
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:35:44 AM

want to be rich of course yes, most of the people the goal of life is that but the way to get rich is very difficult
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:04:12 AM

Haha if super-rich man do not want get rich more, they do not spend their time for work hard everyday.
Do you see Jeff Bezos?
He always reseach new way for satisfying passion as well as earning more money to become the richest billionaire in the world. Cool

even for super-rich person, they want to be rich like other people and I think its natural for every people. I want to be rich too and I am on my way and I am able to do work like others while I am waiting my time to be rich. I am sure that in future, if I can works good, I can be richest person too.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:21:48 AM

Everyone wants their life to be rich someday. but all will not be if without effort, with bitcoin I have hope of wanting to be rich,
Yeah I agree to you. Every people in this world want to become rich someday. I am also dreaming to become rich person someday and I know that the bitcoin will help me to become millionaire.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:53:50 PM

All of us is to dream to become rich so thats why we find a why and how to be rich, becuase if we are rich we can buy anything we want and we can build a beautiful house and we can feed our family in a nutritious food. But if we are rich must better to make a business so thats why to be rich its going steady.
I believe there is hardly any other way through which we can fulfill our needs except through the money. There will hardly any living person on this earth which will not want to become rich. I thinking everyone is working very much hard in his own capacity to earn more money for a better tomorrow.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:47:12 AM

Yes, i also want to be rich and famous. Have a big house and more business to handle.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:27:35 AM

It is hard to be rich because if its that simple then no one would be poor in this world. Almost every one is working hard to achieve it and when someone achieves his goals and dreams in life, he should set a certain goal again because he would feel worthless if there's nothing to look forward to every time he wakes up. The key to being rich is to make your money work for you also known as passive income wherein you just continuously earning even if you don't physically work for it and I believe this is what almost every body wanted to have a financial freedom.

As for me, I work hard to have a comfortable life for the rest of my life. It doesn't necessarily mean to be super rich but having funds that would make me have no worries financially and if I wanted to do or buy something then I can immediately do or have it because I am able to. Crypto opened this possibility for me that's why I'm doing what I can today to achieve the financial freedom that I wanted.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:50:32 AM

Yes, I want to be rich, and all my relatives and friends. To able to buy the thinks I want and I like. Help the charity’s and other people.  Smiley
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

I do not have a goal to become rich. But I just want to live comfortably and allow myself to buy everything I need. And I want to be able to make my loved ones happy. I do not want to be a millionaire, but I want to have enough money for a good life. Bitcoin helps me with it and gives me financial independence.
Tahir Khan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:48:57 AM

Yes, i also want to be rich and famous. Have a big house and more business to handle.
i just want that every one in the world should have at least such income that he can live his life freely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: