Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMiner USB group buy- orders closed, pay for extra!  (Read 165540 times)
bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:00:55 PM

I'm concerned regarding the 30% tidbit.  If we only get 30% at this time, then we'd only get 150.  I think the MOST FAIR way to distribute it is this:

For each buyer, you get 1. If I am reading the spreadsheet correctly that's 97 (150-97=53).  Then, if you ordered 4 or more, you get a crack at a second one.  44 people ordered more than 3 (53-44=9).  Anyone with more than 10 gets a crack at a third one.  That's 7 more (9-7=2).  The final two can go to Arklan as a tip. Smiley  Thoughts?

Edit: Clarity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henchman24

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:06:39 PM

I'm concerned regarding the 30% tidbit.

Same.  We don't even know if we can purchase our original amount and people are already sending in payments.   Roll Eyes
zapeta

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:10:19 PM

I'm concerned regarding the 30% tidbit.  I think the MOST FAIR way to distribute it is this:

For each buyer, you get 1. If I am reading the spreadsheet correctly that's 97 (150-97=53).  Then, if you ordered 4 or more, you get a crack at a second one.  44 people ordered more than 3 (53-44=9).  Anyone with more than 10 gets a crack at a third one.  That's 7 more (9-7=2).  The final two can go to Arklan as a tip. Smiley  Thoughts?

This makes the most sense if we are limited to 30% of the original order.
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:26:55 PM

sent email
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:46:18 PM

Bought one in the original 1.99BTC groupbuy. I'll take 10 this time. I'll shoot you an email in just a minute.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:59:27 PM

I previously ordered 1, and I would also like to order 1. Let me know if I can order more at this price or not. Thanks!

-We're not using escrow this time?
-Will all the information necessary for payment and tracking be on the first page?

that's correct - no escrow. felt unnecessary.

all info SHOULD be in the OP already. the new payment address, shipping info, link to the current spreadsheet. what else ya looking for?

I'm concerned regarding the 30% tidbit.  I think the MOST FAIR way to distribute it is this:

i got confirmation from friedcat last night: original order is the limit, NOT 30%. 512 units available. everybody is welcome to order their original amount. you'll get it. more then that? we'll see how many are left. i don't think that the original buyers will all step forward, but as you can see from the spreadsheet, that hardly matters.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Henchman24

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:13:33 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 08:28:30 PM by Henchman24

i got confirmation from friedcat last night: original order is the limit, NOT 30%. 512 units available. everybody is welcome to order their original amount. you'll get it. more then that? we'll see how many are left. i don't think that the original buyers will all step forward, but as you can see from the spreadsheet, that hardly matters.

Sweet!  Thanks for clearing that up, Arklan.  I'm in for just my original 10 then.

Payment for 10
zapeta

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:15:05 PM

Awesome.  I'll have the payment in for my 5 as soon as possible.
hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:37:25 PM

Arklan, you're the hero of USB block erupters -- first successful group buy, and now this! I've just sent payment for 3 (to match my original 3), and if there are openings for more, I am very much IN! Keep it up, man!

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
bigbeninlondon

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:42:30 PM

There are already 2 that have been abdicated (as per the spreadsheet).  How to allocate the extra?  I say the order of original payment.  Obviously I'm biased because I paid first, but I think my tenacity and willingness to participate and trust Arklan should be rewarded.  Maybe once we get to the end of the order period, we round robin the rest?  Allocate one extra straight down the list until either the extra are gone or everyone who wants one has gotten an extra, and then restart from the top?

Either way, I've just confirmed I can take up to 20 if available. 

How do we go about with payment?  Pay for the original worth and then we'll have another payment period once extras are determined?  Is the August 9th deadline yours Arklan or friedcats?
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:45:17 PM

Oh. I already paid for my order. I'll take however many I can get, just send the remainder of my funds (if any) back when you figure it out.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:46:29 PM

If anyone wants to resell their .175 orders, I am purchasing them @ .200 for a maximum of 8 to be repurchased. PM me to work out the sale. Feel free to give offers or opinions in the thread.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:52:16 PM

There are already 2 that have been abdicated (as per the spreadsheet).  How to allocate the extra?  I say the order of original payment.  Obviously I'm biased because I paid first, but I think my tenacity and willingness to participate and trust Arklan should be rewarded.  Maybe once we get to the end of the order period, we round robin the rest?  Allocate one extra straight down the list until either the extra are gone or everyone who wants one has gotten an extra, and then restart from the top?

How do we go about with payment?  Pay for the original worth and then we'll have another payment period once extras are determined?  Is the August 9th deadline yours Arklan or friedcats?

the deadline is mine.

as to allocating the extra... man, no idea. round robin sounds like a plan to me. what you guys think?

obviously, anyone who has paid for more above their original order will get refunded anything corresponding to units they won't actually get.

gchil0

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:07:15 PM

I'm in for my 3.
wa4hsh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 01:40:21 AM

I will be ordering my 2. Payment and email to follow.
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:36:23 AM

the deadline is mine.

as to allocating the extra... man, no idea. round robin sounds like a plan to me. what you guys think?

obviously, anyone who has paid for more above their original order will get refunded anything corresponding to units they won't actually get.
So everyone that wants extras will get an even amount of whats left over?

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
bigbeninlondon

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:41:22 AM

There are already 2 that have been abdicated (as per the spreadsheet).  How to allocate the extra?  I say the order of original payment.  Obviously I'm biased because I paid first, but I think my tenacity and willingness to participate and trust Arklan should be rewarded.  Maybe once we get to the end of the order period, we round robin the rest?  Allocate one extra straight down the list until either the extra are gone or everyone who wants one has gotten an extra, and then restart from the top?

How do we go about with payment?  Pay for the original worth and then we'll have another payment period once extras are determined?  Is the August 9th deadline yours Arklan or friedcats?

the deadline is mine.

That's what it looks like; unless there aren't enough, and then so far the consensus is round robin until they're gone.  Guaranteed that those who participated will snap up all extras.  Anyone who didn't participate in the last group buy need not apply here.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:49:57 AM

There are already 2 that have been abdicated (as per the spreadsheet).  How to allocate the extra?  I say the order of original payment.  Obviously I'm biased because I paid first, but I think my tenacity and willingness to participate and trust Arklan should be rewarded.  Maybe once we get to the end of the order period, we round robin the rest?  Allocate one extra straight down the list until either the extra are gone or everyone who wants one has gotten an extra, and then restart from the top?

How do we go about with payment?  Pay for the original worth and then we'll have another payment period once extras are determined?  Is the August 9th deadline yours Arklan or friedcats?

the deadline is mine.

That's what it looks like; unless there aren't enough, and then so far the consensus is round robin until they're gone.  Guaranteed that those who participated will snap up all extras.  Anyone who didn't participate in the last group buy need not apply here.

exactly that.

CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:03:55 AM

I paid for my one guaranteed erupter and sent you an email with the transaction, shipping address, and signed message details.

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:40:28 AM

I'll buy up to 20 @ 0.25 BTC from anyone that already has a confirmed order and wants to resell a noob a unit or few and make a quick profit. I can pay in BTC immediately.

If interested please PM me the purchase details (pref. a public link or screencap of your order) and the quantity you're willing to sell me. After feeling like I've been scammed by both ASX Project *&* BFL I'd like to get my hands on some actual instead of promised hardware. Mahalo!

P.S. I go by the same user name on Reddit where I've been defending BTC vs. the dummies:

http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/1jcdjl/thailand_has_become_the_first_country_to_ban/cbdlnsz
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: