Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131123 times)
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:55:39 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 07:08:20 PM by Nimiq

I will add that Nimiq team is not capable of generating its own partnerships.
All Nimiq's existing partnerships were formed by outside parties coming to them. In that way Nimiq is like a freeloader that accepts free shit from other people, but is incapable of providing enough value to initiate partnerships it desires itself. To be clear, this means that all existing exchanges which Nimiq is on was a result of the exchange coming to Nimiq, but if Nimiq initiates the contact with an exchange e.g. Bittrex, the exchange is not interested since Nimiq is not bringing much value to the table itself. I hope I make myself clear.

Everything you say is not true and can be debated easily  Cool

- What about Bidali? Contacted by us.
- What about Changelly? Contacted by us.
- What about ChangeHero? Contacted by us.
- What about KuCoin? If you think they reached us to list NIM... then that's a compliment and an honor. But to be honest we contacted them.
- And TrustWallet? Contacted by NIMIQ COMMUNITY

You see... Team Nimiq is not only capable of reaching new partners and have done so already... but NIMIQ COMMUNITY is also reaching new partners because we have a great community of developers supporting us. Join Telegram and discuss with us in person instead of spamming here  Wink

Trinkler software just a shitty startup company with only 3 people.

WEG bank a tiny regional bank in Bavaria.

Imperial College because Gervais did some work for you pre-ICO and then you used the ICO money to fund his postdoc. Just using each other, is no real collaboration.

Oh yeah, looks like Gervais is behind Liquidity Network. So not an independent point.

- Trinkler Software, together with Nimiq, published what could be the highest performance consensus algorithm in the blockchain space. If you have any comments about our collaboration with them then share it (Here is the technical paper), but trying to guess the amount of people in a software company is barely an opinion. It is FUD  Grin 
- WEG Bank is the Bank that was chosen by Lisk to create an Enterprise account. Doesn't sound that tiny.
- You (a SPAMMER with no credibility, proofs or publicly shared work) are trashing the name of PhD Arthur Gervais who has been publishing technical papers on blockchain technology before Nimiq even started as a project. Nimiq OF COURSE did not fund his PhD, that is just ludacris. It is amazing how you think people would pay attention to you considering you don't even share a github repository to see wht do you do and why your opinion is informed.
- Liquidity.network is a separate project that might be integrated into Nimiq. Ever heard of Lightning Network? It is similar.
- You really think Stanford University’s Applied Cryptography Group and Imperial College’s Centre for Cryptocurrency Research and Engineering would collaborate with a project if there is no real engineering!? You clearly haven't step a foot in an University, let alone in one of such prestige as the fine institutions we are collaborating with.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:05:31 PM

No one in the corporate world is going to take this kiddie icons seriously.

You're all a bunch of stupid moonkids. Except nimiqshitcoin, thanks to him I learned how insecure their identicons are.

You are welcome! There are many more stuff compromised to enable the "magic" of browser blockchain. For instance, 90%+ of miners are using the nano/pico consensus which means they can get trickered if an attacker is making a fork with K (where k is the security constant of the last k blocks verified). If an attacker is making a 50%+1 attack of the network for K blocks, all pico/nano miners which are most, will get compromised also. I don't remember exactly the value of K, but I remember it was 120 blocks (like 2 hours). Making 50%+1 for 2 hours and you own the ENTIRE network unless they do a hard fork to reject the new Account Tree with new balances. Look. Nimiq nazi, we are not that stupid at all. I have lost money investing into this shitcoin, I had to do my homework
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:18:57 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 07:30:02 PM by Scamiq

- You really think Stanford University’s Applied Cryptography Group and Imperial College’s Centre for Cryptocurrency Research and Engineering would collaborate with a project if there is no real engineering!? You clearly haven't step a foot in an University, let alone in one of such prestige as the fine institutions we are collaborating with.

There is engineering yes, but its all derivative and unoriginal. Anyway that is not the reason for the collaboration, as I will prove by the following extract from one of your blog posts:

In addition to its own efforts, Nimiq is sponsoring blockchain research at Stanford University’s Applied Cryptography Group under Dan Boneh (since August 2018) and a PhD position at Imperial College’s Centre for Cryptocurrency Research and Engineering under Arthur Gervais (since October 2017). Most recently Nimiq sponsored the 1st International Summer School on Security & Privacy for Blockchains and Distributed Ledger Technologies, a program jointly organized by members of the Technical University of Vienna (TU Wien) and Princeton University.

So in other words, you need to give them money for them to work with you.
Pathetic, like paying a prostitute because you can't get it free. Haha

Weak sauce Richy boy, weak sauce.

Don't you dare censor this.
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:30:49 PM

In addition to its own efforts, Nimiq is sponsoring blockchain research at Stanford University’s Applied Cryptography Group under Dan Boneh (since August 2018) and a PhD position at Imperial College’s Centre for Cryptocurrency Research and Engineering under Arthur Gervais (since October 2017). Most recently Nimiq sponsored the 1st International Summer School on Security & Privacy for Blockchains and Distributed Ledger Technologies, a program jointly organized by members of the Technical University of Vienna (TU Wien) and Princeton University.

If we get censored on bitcointalk, I will start a reddit channel and post on 4chan exposing the shit of nimiq, weg ghost bank (btw: no more Agora bank??? no more agora ico???), and tokenpay.
Nimiq

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:32:57 PM

No one in the corporate world is going to take this kiddie icons seriously.

You're all a bunch of stupid moonkids. Except nimiqshitcoin, thanks to him I learned how insecure their identicons are.

You are welcome! There are many more stuff compromised to enable the "magic" of browser blockchain. For instance, 90%+ of miners are using the nano/pico consensus which means they can get trickered if an attacker is making a fork with K (where k is the security constant of the last k blocks verified). If an attacker is making a 50%+1 attack of the network for K blocks, all pico/nano miners which are most, will get compromised also. I don't remember exactly the value of K, but I remember it was 120 blocks (like 2 hours). Making 50%+1 for 2 hours and you own the ENTIRE network unless they do a hard fork to reject the new Account Tree with new balances. Look. Nimiq nazi, we are not that stupid at all. I have lost money investing into this shitcoin, I had to do my homework

Today you already FUDed about:

- Identicons (without proving a point).
- JS Vulnerabilities (without proving a point).
- Partnerships (without proving a point).

Now you are trying to FUD about miners Grin

- Not true that 90%+ of miners are using the nano/pico consensus. These are consensus mechanisms used by Browser Clients, not by miners.
- "If an attacker is making a 50%+1...." This is just FUD and assumptions. C'mon, are you running out of fake material? Cheesy.
- "Nimiq Nazi"... Wow that is just plain Xenophobic and wrong... I'm not going to comment more on that...

Look.

- If you don't trust Nimiq and "feel like you need to tell others why" here is the link to Nimiq Bug Bounty Program. Send your bug reports and cash out the money. Over $20'000 if really found something.
- If you don't like Nimiq stop wasting your time commenting here.
- If you do care for Nimiq keep FUDing and SPAMMING since you are giving us the most precious thing in your life: Your Time.

Anyways we will keep Building the easiest to use cryptocurrency.

Plain and simple.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Nimiq

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:35:21 PM

If we get censored on bitcointalk, I will start a reddit channel and post on 4chan exposing the shit of nimiq, weg ghost bank (btw: no more Agora bank??? no more agora ico???), and tokenpay.

Please do! They will see through your BS and find a great project: Nimiq

Share the links here when you do so all your alt users can know about it  Roll Eyes

FYI: Thanks for the "warning" but we don't need to hide anything so this thread is public. Only moderators can censor you.

Nimiq answer FUDDERS
Giving them the attention they deserve

What is this all about?
Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread for Nimiq-related topics.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

Scamiq

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:44:14 PM

Hmm, I sense a birth of a new meme...

Nimiqazi?

Or perhaps Nazimiq.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:23:45 PM

Dont feed the trolls. Educate the interested people dropping by.

The list of achievements is getting impressive.

Nimiq

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:52:42 AM

First Store Accepting Nimiq with WordPress!

The Nimiq WooCommerce plugin was added today to the WordPress Plugin Registry and an E-commerce Store is already using it, accepting NIM in their WordPress-based store.

That was fast!

Nimiq welcomes carniumbotanicals.it to a growing ecosystem.

Want to join? Check: https://github.com/nimiq/woocommerce-gateway-nimiq/releases

Nimiq answer FUDDERS
Giving them the attention they deserve

What is this all about?
Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread for Nimiq-related topics.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

Chugwig

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:53:42 PM

None of this would fly on Reddit so it'd be pretty funny to see how they'd respond to you.  There's so much good information out there about Nimiq that anyone could see through your claims, and they could always join Discord or Telegram to chat with the community.

The Nimiq WooCommerce plugin was added today to the WordPress Plugin Registry and an E-commerce Store is already using it, accepting NIM in their WordPress-based store.

That was fast!

Nimiq welcomes carniumbotanicals.it to a growing ecosystem.

Want to join? Check: https://github.com/nimiq/woocommerce-gateway-nimiq/releases

I'm really happy that Carnium Botanicals was able to set up the plugin, and it was neat to be there in the Discord when he asked about it and then actually added the plugin.  Just goes to show how amazing the Nimiq community is and how quickly it grows.  It may be slow going to get people interested, but once they start to see what Nimiq can do and talk with the community they usually stay for good.  I hope we'll see more merchants that aren't as dev/tech heavy notice Nimiq so they can see how easy Nimiq is to use!

I will add that Nimiq team is not capable of generating its own partnerships.
All Nimiq's existing partnerships were formed by outside parties coming to them. In that way Nimiq is like a freeloader that accepts free shit from other people, but is incapable of providing enough value to initiate partnerships it desires itself. To be clear, this means that all existing exchanges which Nimiq is on was a result of the exchange coming to Nimiq, but if Nimiq initiates the contact with an exchange e.g. Bittrex, the exchange is not interested since Nimiq is not bringing much value to the table itself. I hope I make myself clear.

Everything you say is not true and can be debated easily  Cool

- What about Bidali? Contacted by us.
- What about Changelly? Contacted by us.
- What about ChangeHero? Contacted by us.
- What about KuCoin? If you think they reached us to list NIM... then that's a compliment and an honor. But to be honest we contacted them.
- And TrustWallet? Contacted by NIMIQ COMMUNITY

I love how proud the Nimiq Team is of the community and that they are exactly right:  Both the team and community are making constant efforts to bring Nimiq to the masses, whether it's reaching out to influencers/potential users, creating use cases, contacting exchanges, accepting NIM in their store, etc...
igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:36:37 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 11:05:24 PM by igotek

is there any overclock advise for NVIDIA ?
memory or core ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
Scamiq

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:15:25 PM

Hey guys!,

Found the page with the new Trinkler shitcoin XTL:

https://katal.io/future

Looks like he is planning to ICO in Q2 2020.

Lol hope nobody falls for this new scam. Except Nimiq shitcoiners, they deserve to.
DBgrid

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:12:40 PM

Hey guys!,

Found the page with the new Trinkler shitcoin XTL:

https://katal.io/future

Looks like he is planning to ICO in Q2 2020.

Lol hope nobody falls for this new scam. Except Nimiq shitcoiners, they deserve to.

Thank you for writing so hard on this branch. Your posts only help this project, especially the fact that you create activity in the theme. Besides, you write such stupid and absurd things that it's even funny. Everything you write is easy to send off by studying the subject a bit.  Either you specifically update the theme, or you have created several accounts and pour out your anger, which is stupid and funny))))

Believe me - in an attempt to improve your financial situation and develop personally, trading on the stock exchange - I lost a lot of money. Really a lot....    Including-I'm at a loss, investing in it.   But I not only believe in the idea of the project, I believe in the team that deals with this project!  Today we lose something, and tomorrow we find something!!!!)))))) I dream to repair my house, and dream of a new car - it's not something expensive or elite. No-Just a Repair, and just a used car, which is nice to drive (worth less than 10 thousand dollars).
And that's why I have patience and wait for this project to prove itself)
Scamiq

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:06:55 AM

Lol boy. And what will you do with your life if the team fails to deliver and exit scams the project? Will you hunt down these German bastards and exact retribution on their heads??
Serjuhan

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:15:11 PM

I am surprised that NET changed to NIM. I bought NET on Jan 2018 and I haven't looked behind me until today. Now unfortunately I passed the token cenversion time. Now I have NET tokens in hitbtc exchange, anything that I can do for getting NIM with them? Or they are lost coins that will never have any value?
Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:00:43 PM

Contact the team. Perhaps they can do a manual conversion. But it will require KYC.

Meanwhile, a video:  https://youtu.be/1HrE3NIv1yo

secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:56:28 PM

Why isn't this thread self-moderated? The trolls keep the thread bumped, but it's a waste of our time reading all the back-and-forth between devs and trolls.
Many coins with this problem have started self-moderated threads. Honestly, the trolling and responses make the project look bad, not good. If the project needs trolls to keep the thread bumped, there's something wrong with this setup.
Scamiq

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:04:57 PM

If the project needs trolls to keep the thread bumped, there's something wrong with this setup.
You hit the nail on the head. There IS something wrong with this team.
They are like those typical academics who just want to hide away from the real world, building their ivory towers that will never be used in the real-world. That's why we pay them such a low salary in the universities.
To be honest doesn't matter if we pay them a lot or very little, they still produce very little, over a long period of time. It's like they got stoned all the fucking time.
Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:32:44 PM

They know they are staring at Digital Gold  Wink

Scamiq

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:34:14 PM

They know they are staring at Digital Gold  Wink
No Wouter, Bitcoin is digital gold.
Nimiq is just digital turds.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: