Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
F2b

Activity: 2078
Merit: 863

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:41:28 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 04:59:05 PM by F2b

the project is an ICO scam. they raised tons of money and how they are just "burning" all that money to look legit for SEC. no utility, no progress for the last months. project is dead. fight in the team. robin linus (founder and CEO) of nimiq is a cannabis drug addict. project goes nowhere. digging not profitable. really bad bad
Guess that this should read everyone who are going to put some money in this project. Let's fight with scammers together.
Obviously it's logic to read warnings before investing. But then maybe you should weigh the pros and the cons, the arguments of each side.
I'm not saying this project is a scam nor it's not a scam. Just that people need to stay very critical, especially in crypto, before investing of course, but also before saying a project is a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:43:50 PM

the project is an ICO scam. they raised tons of money and how they are just "burning" all that money to look legit for SEC. no utility, no progress for the last months. project is dead. fight in the team. robin linus (founder and CEO) of nimiq is a cannabis drug addict. project goes nowhere. digging not profitable. really bad bad
Guess that this should read everyone who are going to put some money in this project. Let's fight with scammers together.

yes yes. we need to fight against these scammers. all ico investors lost everything. they started mining with gpu video cards. the coin is dead. CEO Robin Linus admitted that he consumes cannabis and couldn't work for the project so the team exit scam robin linus removing him from the project's funds. everything is going downfall. the project is a complete failure and bankruptcy is imminent.

@saminer read rippar message. stupid nimiq miner. you are dumping all coins you mine everyday.

That's desperation. You get one buddy to engage immediately after I made the comment and that should count? This is embarrassing. Grow up!

FYI: I don't mine NIM. My user name is from 2013 mining bitcoin.

saminer

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:47:50 PM

Obviously it's logic to read warnings before investing. But then maybe you should weigh the pros and the cons, the arguments of each side.
I'm not saying this project is a scam nor it's not a scam. Just that people need to stay very critical, especially in crypto, before investing of course, but also before saying a project is a scam.

That works in a normal setting but these guys all recently created accounts around the same time to attack, not engage, not ask questions, not criticize, but spam and attack.

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:51:43 PM

That works in a normal setting but these guys all recently created accounts around the same time to attack, not engage, not ask questions, not criticize, but spam and attack.

your account is fake! you have 50 posts from which 20 on nimiq and all others are posted on other shitcoins (Monaco Coin, Multiwallet ICO and other ico scams)
F2b

Activity: 2078
Merit: 863

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:53:45 PM

your account is fake! you have 50 posts from which 20 on nimiq and all others are posted on other shitcoins (Monaco Coin, Multiwallet ICO and other ico scams)
And mine is fake too?
And why wouldn't yours be fake?
normana

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:33:29 PM

Hey rippar, I think you are risking your reputation by blindly agreeing to such wrong statements. Here are some facts regarding the claims:

- "the project is an ICO scam": very subjective, but if you check the original roadmap and plans by the team (at time of ICO), you will see they actually managed to realize many of it. Only the marketing efforts seem to be not very fruitful, resulting in low price (way below ICO price and actually below value of foundation holdings). To me a scam is someone that (intentionally) does something else with the money than what it was intended for, which IMO is not the case here.

- "burning all that money to look legit for SEC": The team is not US based and US investors were excluded from ICO, so why should they care about SEC at all?

- "no progress for the last months": The team is about to finish the Rust implementation, providing major performance benefits. The development effort is easily visible on https://github.com/nimiq/core-rs/commits/master. Additionally the team already teased some cooperation with a financial institution. I guess we'll here some more details or a full announcement on this soon....

- "fight in the team. robin linus is a cannabis drug addict": Robin Linus is no longer a team member (maybe because he became drug addict, I don't know), so this doesn't really matter. There might have been a fight before he left the team, but they tried to handle this internal as much as possible, which is the right thing IMO....

- "digging not profitable": According to some GPU miners, it's one of the most profitable coins out there right now. Check this comparison site filled with details for a single nVidia GTX 1080 as an example
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:43:11 PM

yes yes. another day with no answers to this facts. they hide everything. when you ask questions they want to move you on discord where everything is censored to avoid answering to important questions... project is a scam full with censorship

Exactly. This is how they keep the scam afloat. They created 2-3 full censorship groups (Telegram, Discord, and Reddit). Over there they promote the scam. If anybody ask a legit questin about their shady organization, they instantly ban everybody.

I have updated my list

Facts proved by bitcointalkers

1. Robin Linus cannabis drug addiction.
2. Internal struggles over ICO money and power
3. Project financial troubles - over $250,000 burning rate.
4. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
5. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
6. GPU mining since main net Smiley
7. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
8. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
9. Lack of vision
10. Most of the community left already
11. Most developers left already.
12. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
13. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
14. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
15. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
16. ICO investors lost all their money.

Rumors that will be proven soon

1. Philipp and Marvin have drug (cannabis or cocaine) addictions as well
2. Bankruptcy 6 or 12 months.
3. ICO Money laundering

Here facts why Nimiq is a SCAM. They always use sockpuppet accounts like Marvin Wissfeld's account (normana) impersonating fake identities to make the project look legit.
normana

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:43:08 PM

And with "Facts proved by bitcointalkers" you probably meant "Stories made up by those few FUDers on bitcointalk.
1. Robin announced that he was a drug addict more than half a year ago, but is sober since then. Your accusations only started in January (because you opened the account only then) so basically after or around when he made it public and way after he was already sober. Also it wasn't you to prove it, it was Robin himself announcing it (and to be precise, there is still no proof at all, just his announcement, that he apparently deleted by now).
2. There is no proof of any pending internal struggles over money. The team announced they were willing to give Robin money under certain conditions for independent research and he was not willing to fulfill this conditions.
3. According to latest report in AmA, the burn rate is around $200k/month right now. Even a $250k/month burn rate would not cause financial trouble due to their announced holdings of more than $8 Mio.
4. Team confirmed to run low volume market making bot, no fake volume bot.
5. No price manipulation was ever proven. In fact, "attempts" of proofs done by some FUDers on bitcointalk were easy to debunk and did not prove anything.
6. GPU mining is available. There are no details as to when first GPU miners existed. Nimiq Team never claimed that there are no GPU miners or that they are unlikely or hard to create. Still FUDers on bitcointalk did nothing that contributed to a proof on this topic
7. According to swiss company register, the foundation board consists of multiple non team members and not all team members are in the foundation board. Removing from the team is independent of removing from foundation board.
8. Just recently the partnership with agora trade and presumably a third party in the financial sector was announced to create the first-of-its-kind, non-custodial fiat exchange. See https://twitter.com/agora_trade/status/1090502044165775360
9. Subjective, thus impossible to proof.
10/11. Even though some community projects were closed, others were started at the same time. Most of the community members that created projects they closed now, are still part of the community (ex. Blub, creator Beeppool, now closed, was still actively contributing in the Nimiq Discord these days and provided help with setting up a community seed node. He also still hosts one of the community seed nodes, actively contributing to the network).

I already explained how most of your "facts" are actual lies, before (for the "old" version of the list).

I can counter the new list items as well:
12. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
13. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
14. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
15. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
16. ICO investors lost all their money.

12. Last time they reported on this (during the January AmA), they said that moderators (on reddit, discord and telegram) are not paid, can you proof that this actually changed? Also you might be referring to the Community Fund, which is helping community projects by granting them some NIM from the Foundation holdings. This is exactly what I expect them to do with the Foundation NIM, how is that not a good thing?
13. The 1.1 million dollar villa claim has already been debunked over a month ago and you are well aware of it. See this post by the team with the relevant details.
14. This is a claim that has no proof attached. Can you provide one? Also it doesn't really matter what team members do privately. And there is no information on that topic in their transparency report and the financial insights published just a month ago also do not contain any indicator in that direction....
15. There was no KYC for american citizens. In fact there was no KYC during the ICO at all. But there also was a ban of american citizens (in the terms, using IP banning and specifically asking the user just that additional question). KYC was then performed later on.
16. Investors got all the NIM they initially bought. They might have sold them though. The price was 5x ICO price a year ago, so investors could have easily made good profit with their investment. Also the price is likely to raise again given the things the team already announced....

Your new "facts" are even further away from actual facts than last time.

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:05:47 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!!

NIMIQ TEAM DID NOT BUILD THE NIMIQ CAMPUS. THEY JUST STOLE THE ICO MONEY INSTEAD OF BUILDING THE NIMIQ CAMPUS. WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF NIMIQ CAMPUS. ANY PHOTO, ANY VIDEO WITH THE NIMIQ CAMPUS??? WHERE IS IT??? NO WHERE

They were just lying all this time

normana

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:00:14 PM

NIMIQ TEAM DID NOT BUILD THE NIMIQ CAMPUS. THEY JUST STOLE THE ICO MONEY INSTEAD OF BUILDING THE NIMIQ CAMPUS. WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF NIMIQ CAMPUS. ANY PHOTO, ANY VIDEO WITH THE NIMIQ CAMPUS??? WHERE IS IT??? NO WHERE

I linked you to the relevant team post just in the post above:

Nimiq acquired 39'062 m2 of Costa Rican soil near the spaces currently used for work and stay. As outlined in the transparency report, this investment was intended as and has proven itself to be a diversified store of value for Nimiq’s assets (bought with BTC when price was around approx. 9k USD), while also providing grounds for potential expansion. Nimiq added three platforms with large tents and two bathrooms, and one larger “rancho” as additional multiuse and workspace for team members.

Find this land development study (made and signed by an external environmental advisor from Costa Rica) with reference to the real extent of the property.

The team is very clear that their primary purpose to buy the land is diversification, with the option to build a campus in the future (this implies they did not build a campus yet). They wrote that they only built three platforms for tents and a multiuse rancho. They even shared a photo of one of those platforms with tent. The exact location does not matter, but if you are good in using Google Maps, you should be able to find it through the aerial photos that are part of the land development study they published. They have been very transparent about this land diversification and usage, so your attempt to attack them for that is totally off reality....
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:27:00 PM

WARNING: Nimiq spreads malware!

Don't let malicious websites exploit your machine.
Be sure to use an adblocker to protect from nimiq's malware.
More info here:
https://github.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list/issues/343
https://github.com/easylist/easylist/issues/2618

WARNING: Nimiq spreads malware!

Quote of "hoshsadiq" (developer of Adblock Plus):

"I don't think you have bought enough domains to prevent your miner being blocked. This is the kind of BS that makes people use lists like this. You should be ashamed of yourself. Quite frankly this kind of behaviour makes me want to block everything related to your nimiq network."
(Source: Github)

It is a disastrous ICO.  I was thinking that this shit coin will end up like this. I regret investing in their ICO SCAM! I just want an ICO refund. If not 1:1 at least half of the initial price. The project is going to the trash bin like somebody commented here before.

NIMIQ = SCAMIQ an ICO scam
normana

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:08:57 PM

I just want an ICO refund. If not 1:1 at least half of the initial price.

If you want refund, provide proof of investment and refund address first. Nobody will give you refund without proof of investment.

Also, you have no legal rights for a refund. During the ICO they sold you NIM, the token of the Nimiq mainnet blockchain, that has certain parameters. They delivered the proposed product to full extend. Also, obviously, you wouldn't want a 1:1 refund if the price was different, so your complaint is not based on what was delivered, but you are complaining about something that is completely out of control of the team.

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:18:08 PM

I just want an ICO refund. If not 1:1 at least half of the initial price.

If you want refund, provide proof of investment and refund address first. Nobody will give you refund without proof of investment.

Also, you have no legal rights for a refund. During the ICO they sold you NIM, the token of the Nimiq mainnet blockchain, that has certain parameters. They delivered the proposed product to full extend. Also, obviously, you wouldn't want a 1:1 refund if the price was different, so your complaint is not based on what was delivered, but you are complaining about something that is completely out of control of the team.

You are a fake person impersonating a fake name. Most probably you are Philipp. You are full of shit. There was no KYC or restriction for millions of Americans who got trapped buying your trash coin. The IP validation did not exist for all ips and there was no KYC. I am sure SEC will bust your asses and you will end up in jail.
Congtringuyen

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:48:05 AM

Idiots include: andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132
They deliberately spread FUD against Nimiq on Bitcointalk, you have to find out the information carefully on the official forums of Nimiq.
*** the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***
Hurensohn

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:42:53 PM

Nimiq's Tech Lead Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky is a drug addict.

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.
boltalka

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:53:39 PM

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.
No drugs on the video, why are you lying?
saminer

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:30:03 PM

... or may be it's a bag of chips. Glad you're taking the time to watch their vlogs. You should invite your friends and your friends' friends to watch them too to find more clues of drug abuse.

mitzie
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:03:02 PM

@boltalka multiposting is not allowed. Group your replies into one next time.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:27:40 PM

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:04:53 PM

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

yes yes. robin linus admitted that they smoke cannabis in costa rica. he admited that the entire team is addicted to cannabis drugs. project is dead. stupid crackheads
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: