Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
Congtringuyen

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:34:49 AM

Warning !
FUD attackers target Nimiq including: andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132
They are one or two people from the Webdollar project, using multiple accounts to spread FUD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Congtringuyen

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:38:01 AM

They are really bad because they think FUD's attack on Nimiq will make their shit Webdollar project better.
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:37:13 AM

Why topic starter rngkll keep silence ?

They go by the official team account with username Nimiq now. They did respond a few days ago but that doesn't keep the FUDers from continuing this shit. Moderators suggested that the team locks this thread and creates a new, self-moderated one. I guess the team is searching for a community member to become the moderator (they use community moderators on all other platforms so that nobody can say the team would censor)
F2b

Activity: 2087
Merit: 873

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:47:29 AM

vj1977 your account is fake as fuck. your account has only 10 posts all on nimiq. are you an account suck puppet too ?
robin.nimiq your account is fake af. your account is still newbie and has only 92 posts all on nimiq. are you an account suck puppet too ?
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:49:59 AM

They are really bad because they think FUD's attack on Nimiq will make their shit Webdollar project better.

Liar! I don't give a shit about webdollar. You always call us FUD or that we came from webdollar stupid coin. I am only interested in nimiq because my $50,000+ ICO investment in their stupid is worth nothing now. I am mad I have lost a lot of money with these scammers.  I have always said that they consume drugs (including cannabis) and yesterday I have uploaded the ultimate proof from their own videos that they use drugs in Costa Rica.

We are the people who got scammed by these scammers. I am here to warn all other investors about their shady organisation and about these drug addicted people consuming illegally cannabis in Costa Rica.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:54:44 AM

Nimiq's Tech Lead Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky is a drug addict.

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

Sorry but I can't open the image on my phone. Imgur displays only a very small version and I can't enlarge it...

They even admitted that a full bag of cannabis was on their table where they did that vlog.

We have provided overwhelming evidence that "normana" is a fake account of a nimiq team member. Marvin Wissfeld tries to cover up the fact that the team is not working.

Marvin's Github profile proves that he worked only for a couple of hours during the last months.  Why do they still pay him about $200000 per year??

Moderators: Please delete Marvin's fake account "normana" because we proved multiple times that he is not interested in serious discussions. His only intend is scamming investors.

Not only this, but they also use fake trading bots to create fake volumes deceiving investors and now they even manipulate the price.

yes yes proof showing they consume cannabis. drug addiction at its maximum in team nimiq. robin linus pot head admitted that he consumes so many drugs that his brain got wasted. soon bankruptcy and soon their brains will get wasted too.
NImiqNews

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:39:30 PM

The first #Nimiq seed node in @rustlang is running live on Mainnet now!

It has been added to the list of community seed nodes: https://nimiq.community/seeds.txt

robin.nimiq

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:40:55 PM

javascript browser-based coin written in rust. wtf
normana

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:15:36 PM

Get yourself informed.

Rust is developed by Mozilla (Yes, the company behind Firefox) and is going to be the next language of the Web. It already can be used to develop web apps while providing superior performance. Also programming language experts say it is in general a way superior programming langauge.

Nimiq Team is just making sure they are in pole position when the Rust technology gets wider adoption. Exactly how it should be....
robin.nimiq

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:23:32 AM

Get yourself informed.

Rust is developed by Mozilla (Yes, the company behind Firefox) and is going to be the next language of the Web. It already can be used to develop web apps while providing superior performance. Also programming language experts say it is in general a way superior programming langauge.

Nimiq Team is just making sure they are in pole position when the Rust technology gets wider adoption. Exactly how it should be....

get real. nobody is using rust language. the rust project is almost dead like nimiq shitcoin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE9VK3RUAAAcr-8.png:large

you are liar! rust is used by 1% of programmers. proof above
normana

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:22:47 AM

get real. nobody is using rust language. the rust project is almost dead like nimiq shitcoin.

Haven't read something so uninformed for long time.

1. I have no idea what your image actually should display. Obviously Rust wasn't used a lot in 2014, because the first stable version of Rust was published in 2015. Also your image doesn't list JavaScript at all Huh
2. Rust was the "most loved programming language" in the Stack Overflow Developer Survey for 2016, 2017, and 2018 (there is no 2019 survey yet)
3. Rust is already used by Firefox. Several other large companies also started to use Rust, for example Dropbox built their new high performance file system (which is like the most essential part of Dropbox) in Rust.

With Rust WebAssembly bindings, JavaScript developers will be able to use all the advantages of Rust (high performance, type safety) from their legacy JavaScript code. It's not like this is going to break compatibility with JavaScript.
Congtringuyen

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:47:22 AM

Liar! I don't give a shit about webdollar. You always call us FUD or that we came from webdollar stupid coin. I am only interested in nimiq because my $50,000+ ICO investment in their stupid is worth nothing now. I am mad I have lost a lot of money with these scammers.  I have always said that they consume drugs (including cannabis) and yesterday I have uploaded the ultimate proof from their own videos that they use drugs in Costa Rica.

We are the people who got scammed by these scammers. I am here to warn all other investors about their shady organisation and about these drug addicted people consuming illegally cannabis in Costa Rica.

You lie without shyness.
People like you should have lost more. You will be punished in the future because of your past actions.
robin.nimiq

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:11:40 PM

1. I have no idea what your image actually should display. Obviously Rust wasn't used a lot in 2014, because the first stable version of Rust was published in 2015. Also your image doesn't list JavaScript at all Huh
2. Rust was the "most loved programming language" in the Stack Overflow Developer Survey for 2016, 2017, and 2018 (there is no 2019 survey yet)
3. Rust is already used by Firefox. Several other large companies also started to use Rust, for example Dropbox built their new high performance file system (which is like the most essential part of Dropbox) in Rust.

With Rust WebAssembly bindings, JavaScript developers will be able to use all the advantages of Rust (high performance, type safety) from their legacy JavaScript code. It's not like this is going to break compatibility with JavaScript.

liar liar! in china not even one programmer is using rust.

statistics

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/0*-hcKuuxiLLijVCaX
https://hackernoon.com/top-3-most-popular-programming-languages-in-2018-and-their-annual-salaries-51b4a7354e06

https://hackr.io/blog/best-programming-languages-to-learn-2019-jobs-future

read the survey https://spzone-simpleprogrammer.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/survey.png

nobody is using rust.
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:59:18 PM

What's hilarious is that according to the medium article from team nimiq after robins meltdown, rewriting the client in rust was robins idea, now they kicked robin from the team haha. One could almost say that it was cannabis-inspired ala the Beatles music.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:25:11 PM

Nimiq's Tech Lead Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky is a drug addict.

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

Sorry but I can't open the image on my phone. Imgur displays only a very small version and I can't enlarge it...

They even admitted that a full bag of cannabis was on their table where they did that vlog.

We have provided overwhelming evidence that "normana" is a fake account of a nimiq team member. Marvin Wissfeld tries to cover up the fact that the team is not working.

Marvin's Github profile proves that he worked only for a couple of hours during the last months.  Why do they still pay him about $200000 per year??

Moderators: Please delete Marvin's fake account "normana" because we proved multiple times that he is not interested in serious discussions. His only intend is scamming investors.

Not only this, but they also use fake trading bots to create fake volumes deceiving investors and now they even manipulate the price.

yes yes proof showing they consume cannabis. drug addiction at its maximum in team nimiq. robin linus pot head admitted that he consumes so many drugs that his brain got wasted. soon bankruptcy and soon their brains will get wasted too.

The project is a scam. They work "hard" to look legit in order to launder the ICO money. That was their initial idea and they work hard. It is not that easy to launder the ICO money and to look legit. This is exactly what they do, while they use drugs in Costa Rica. Simple as that.
normana

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:46:30 PM

What's hilarious is that according to the medium article from team nimiq after robins meltdown, rewriting the client in rust was robins idea, now they kicked robin from the team haha.

I don't read "we share Robin’s opinion that using a native, typed language offers advantages for performance and code quality. Thus, we started implementing a Rust client" as if it was Robins idea. Could also be that multiple team members had that idea and it reads like at least the idea to use Rust wasn't from Robin.
But even if it was all Robins idea, even under the influence of cannabis you can have good ideas....

nobody is using rust.

I don't think it makes sense to talk with you on that topic. Your lack of knowledge here is astonishing, as is your apparent incapability or unwillingness to get yourself informed even when people try to help you....
robin.nimiq

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:51:47 PM

What's hilarious is that according to the medium article from team nimiq after robins meltdown, rewriting the client in rust was robins idea, now they kicked robin from the team haha. One could almost say that it was cannabis-inspired ala the Beatles music.

yes yes. it is hilarious. they don't even know what lies should they write next. robin linus came with the idea of implementing rust client, they "kicked" robin from the project and now they said rust implementation was a great idea. the reality is that literally, except 5000 developers worldwide nobody else is using this rust language.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:36:08 PM

These people from the "team nimiq" must be really stupid. They will pay about $30,000 to two developers to open-source an existing closed-source gpu miner. Sushi pool is shit because they worked only for profit. They built the miner already but keeping it closed source. Now they are asking about $30,000 to open source their "cool project". What a fail project and how greedy "sushi guys" are.

It is clear now, everybody is looking to milk the cash cow in a way or another. The project will become bankrupt until the end of this year. By the end of this year, no progress will be done and their new report will show: 4 million dollars in the bank account from ICO investors. Next year bankruptcy 100%

shitcoin with shit progress

1- That is a lie. Team Nimiq is not planning to pay developers to open-source an existing closed-source gpu miner.
2- Sushipool is a pool of Nimiq but is not related to Nimiq Team. If you want to insult them directly here is their Discord
3- Pools in general work for profit.

ANOTHER LIE CAUGHT TODAY. NIMIQ SOCKPUPPET ACCOUNT WAS LYING A FEW DAYS AGO THAT "TEAM NIMIQ IS NOT PLANNING TO PAY DEVELOPERS TO OPEN-SOURCE AN EXISTING CLOSED SOURCE GPU MINER". TODAY, THEY JUST DID THAT. THEY PAY 18 MILLION NIM ( $7,000 ) TO SUSHI GUYS TO OPEN SOURCE A CLOSED SOURCE PROJECT. THEY ARE LYING ALWAYS TO KEEP THEIR DIRTY SECRETS HIDDEN.

proof: https://trello.com/c/3WHcDqQF/9-sushipool-nimiq-gpu-mining-improvement-proposal
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:54:28 AM

These people from the "team nimiq" must be really stupid. They will pay about $30,000 to two developers to open-source an existing closed-source gpu miner. Sushi pool is shit because they worked only for profit. They built the miner already but keeping it closed source. Now they are asking about $30,000 to open source their "cool project". What a fail project and how greedy "sushi guys" are.

It is clear now, everybody is looking to milk the cash cow in a way or another. The project will become bankrupt until the end of this year. By the end of this year, no progress will be done and their new report will show: 4 million dollars in the bank account from ICO investors. Next year bankruptcy 100%

1- That is a lie. Team Nimiq is not planning to pay developers to open-source an existing closed-source gpu miner.
2- Sushipool is a pool of Nimiq but is not related to Nimiq Team. If you want to insult them directly here is their Discord

ANOTHER LIE CAUGHT TODAY. NIMIQ SOCKPUPPET ACCOUNT WAS LYING A FEW DAYS AGO THAT "TEAM NIMIQ IS NOT PLANNING TO PAY DEVELOPERS TO OPEN-SOURCE AN EXISTING CLOSED SOURCE GPU MINER". TODAY, THEY JUST DID THAT. THEY PAY 18 MILLION NIM ( $7,000 ) TO SUSHI GUYS TO OPEN SOURCE A CLOSED SOURCE PROJECT. THEY ARE LYING ALWAYS TO KEEP THEIR DIRTY SECRETS HIDDEN.

proof: https://trello.com/c/3WHcDqQF/9-sushipool-nimiq-gpu-mining-improvement-proposal

Lol 18 million. The scam caravan keeps rolling on.

Better to use that money to build a fucking mobile app wallet for NIM
matthewgpu

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:56:25 AM

Lol 18 million. The scam caravan keeps rolling on.

Yeah boy. The caravan is leaking 18 million nims for a closed soruce gpu miner. The caravan is working with agora trade which is beta with a lot of bugs and not even a single user using it. project is dead and nobody cares about it. Nobody will remember after they burn all cash.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: