Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:32:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131126 times)
Scamiq

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:36:47 AM

OMG! Really??? You use a seed as a ... seed??? What an incredible innovation!!!!
How many people were involved in this monster project? How much ICO money did you spent on this?

After much original research I can exclusively reveal the shitheads behind this abomination:

Retro tinkler
Philipp the black goat
Mark A. greenslade
Seraya takahashi-san
Scamiq

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:41:45 AM

https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org features QR keys since about 4 years. Nimiq's QR codes costed probably $100000 though

ImageWallet allows us to store a variety of different cryptocurrency holdings in one image file.

https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org = QR code only for Bitcoin
ImageWallet = Multiple Cryptocurrencies in one single QR code.

Richy you make it sound like they just cured cancer. Nobody wants or asked for this crap. Your grandma is not going to use this image wallet piece of shit.
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:42:26 AM

OMG! Really??? You use a seed as a ... seed??? What an incredible innovation!!!!
How many people were involved in this monster project? How much ICO money did you spent on this?

Yes! is an incredible innovation in terms of usability! Even more when you use it for atomic swaps between different Cryptocurrencies like agora.trade enables you to do with NIM/ETH.

"The biggest challenge for #bitcoin is User Experience Design" - Andreas Antonopoulos

You said https://beta.agora.trade/#/ has nothing to do with Nimiq... You stand corrected, it uses ImageWallet which was developed in a joint effort.

Even if you seem to focus on specific pieces of information and then use reductio ad absurdum to make it look like not an important achievement, Imagewallet is only one collaboration from many to come. The recent announcement is not about ImageWallet but about something else: "hold your fiat directly in your bank acct and swap it (w/o financial intermediaries) against crypto."

As already explained, we have been working together with Agora Trade but you can also find us collaborating with Web3 Foundation, Liquidity Network

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Nimiq

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:45:29 AM

After much original research I can exclusively reveal the shitheads behind this abomination:

Retro tinkler
Philipp the black goat
Mark A. greenslade
Seraya takahashi-san

The plot thickens. Now Reto Trinkler, Forbes 30 under 30, is looking to scam you as well according to... a random user in Bitcointalk with the most ignorant opinions ever  Grin. Maybe Forbes also wants to scam you.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Scamiq

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:47:41 AM

Retro tinkler
Philipp the black goat
Mark A. greenslade
Seraya takahashi-san

The plot thickens. Now Reto Trinkler, Forbes 30 under 30, is looking to scam you as well according to... a random user in Bitcointalk with the most ignorant opinions ever  Grin. Maybe Forbes also wants to scam you.

Lol. You are the one who is deluded my friend. Melonport was such a failure and they kicked him out of the company. And then melonchain was promised then quietly dropped.

Richy please stop with the cannabis or you'll get kicked out of Nimiq like Robin.
Nimiq

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:54:43 AM

Nimiq mentioned in Costarrican Newspaper

Nimiq was mentioned in La República, a major newspaper from CostaRica, regarding its participation in TicoBlockchain. Pura Vida 👍 🇨🇷

Nimiq

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:03:52 PM

Lol. You are the one who is deluded my friend. Melonport was such a failure and they kicked him out of the company. And then melonchain was promised then quietly dropped.

Richy please stop with the cannabis or you'll get kicked out of Nimiq like Robin.

Well that is just not true. According to [url¡https://medium.com/melonport-blog/swiss-based-melonport-ag-enters-phase-iii-of-development-co-founder-reto-trinkler-begins-69fa42abdbb9]their blog[/url] they are still working together:

"Reto Trinkler — co-founder of Melonport will step back from Melonport AG executive team on July 1st and focus on his newly launched entity Trinkler Software AG which will be contracted out by Melonport AG to undergo a Research & Feasibility study around Melonchain."

Now, these kinds of personal attacks and non-factual claims to team members have no point and bring no value to this or any discussion, and should be taken seriously by Mods of this forum.

coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:32:33 PM

"Reto Trinkler — co-founder of Melonport will step back from Melonport AG executive team on July 1st

Reto Trinkler raised Millions in an overhyped ICO, never delivered any value, and performed an exit scam. The token is just as dead as nimiq: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/melon/ Great work!!!

Your pseudo celebrity is nothing but one of many ICO scammers.

The recent announcement is not about ImageWallet but about something else: "hold your fiat directly in your bank acct and swap it (w/o financial intermediaries) against crypto."

The recent announcement tries to trick investors into believing there's a new Nimiq exchange. The truth is you can only trade BTC for ETH.

Another scam to keep investors busy

coinfanatic

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:38:43 PM

claims to team members have no point

You crazy crackheads!!! Almost in every of your shitty vlog videos you can see people being under the influence of drugs (maybe even cocaine). There are many shots where you can see drugs on the table or even people taking drugs live on camera.

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:29:37 PM

whaat, whaaat !! you joking? the team has only $800,000 in eth from $12.9 million ico money. if this is not a scam, then what it is HuhHuh

Heh. They will run out of ETH soon, and then if they want to keep paying their developers in ETH they will have to buy on the market.

hahaha. in 3 months they need to buy new eth to pay developers. burning rate $250,000 a month. after 3 months all eth is gone. hihihi project is doomed and doomsday is near  Cheesy Cheesy

How is that a surprise for you? This was already mentioned in the AmA that they have 6500 ETH (1 Mio USD at that time). They also have 680 BTC (2.7 Mio USD) and 5.1 Mio. USD in Fiat.
I don't think they are required to pay devs in ETH, they can also pay in BTC, USD or NIM, so they don't need to buy ETH to pay devs... In fact, given the low amount of transactions on the ETH wallet, I bet they don't normally pay team members with ETH.
Also it was probably a very good idea to not have many ETH anymore, the price of ETH is now half of what it was during the ICO, so they saved a lot of money by selling their ETH to BTC and USD.

Have you ever seen closed source mining pools before? Nope.

All major Bitcoin mining pools are closed source. The crypto currency mining industry usually is only interested in maximizing their profits, they don't share the ideology of crypto currencies and open-source...

In a year and a half, half of the ico money went to dust. Nothing great was created. Nimiq will go definitely go to the trash history of icos. I am thankful I sold all my bag and I am done with the shitshow.

12.9 Mio. USD (number from robin.nimiq see above) to 9.9 Mio. USD is not exactly reduced by half. In fact it is less than 1/4th used...

Marvin, are you stupid? 9.9 - 1.1 million dollar villa means 8.8 million USD. Now their 680 BTC + 6500 ETH is worth 8.2 million usd. Taking, in consideration $250,000 burning rate for january, it means that now they have only 7.9 million available. Also, I have seen that they round up all the numbers. They also have only 6,400 ETH available and not 6,500 ETH available as they have been lying in the AMA to make the number a little bit bigger than in reality. So, I can bet many of the numbers were increased. Robin was saying that they have about 7 million usd. It looks that Robin Linus, the cannabis drug addict was right that they have only 7 million usd left.

From 12.9 Mio USD to 7 in a year and a couple of months means -46% since the ICO investment.

The project is a continuous shitshow scam. The team is being sued by Robin Linus, who is still the President of the Foundation. They initially claimed that they removed "removed" Robin from power due to his Cannabis Drug Abuse, but in reality they took control over power and the ICO money. Later on, we learned that they were always lying about Robin's research, and we uncover that Robin Linus became a severe cannabis drug abuser. In one year, they wasted about 5 million USD. From 12.8 USD ICO, now they own only 7-8 million USD. The burning rate is about $250,000 a month. The wages of their great developers who didn't push not even 20 commints last month is $200,000 a year without additional bonuses, travel expenses, chef, food & beverages. Most of the community left, most of the developers left and closed their apps (nimipet, philpool, nimbus, beepool, nimigames). The project is a scam and a continuous shitshow. They confirmed that they use trading bots wasting ico money to keep the price afloat buying coins from the market. The entire project is a SHITCOIN and a continuous SHITSHOW

Feel ya bro

shit shit coin !!!  today all time low. some moments ago $0.000492 marketcap 1.3 million, while they have 8 million usd . team nimiq is manipulating price buying coins from market. SCAM SCAM

project is a scam. most q4 from 2018 promises were never fulfilled. they only post pictures from time to time to trick investors. digging not profitable for miners.  ICO investors lost 99.99% of investment. project is a shitshow. SCAM SCAM
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:42:42 PM

ANOTHER SCAM TO KEEP INVESTORS BUSY

Step 1: "We're building an incredible revolutionary exchange"

What if you could hold your fiat directly in your bank account and swap it (without financial intermediaries) against crypto. That's what we've been working on together

Step 2: "Sorry, it's actually just a QR code"

Agora Trade set off to create a multi-cryptocurrency KeyFile, the ImageWallet. This technology is right now being tested

Grin Grin Grin

I would be laughing my ass off if you scammers wouldn't be burning my money.

even worse than a qr code scanner. they only generate images from seed keys. what a shithole

https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org features QR keys since about 4 years. Nimiq's QR codes costed probably $100000 though

Dude, the project is just a bad joke and later turned into a scam. nimiq is just in the last phase in order to launder all ICO money. That's the reality. They just shit themselves: "we got into a local newspapper mentioned that we sponsorship a local conference"
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:58:22 PM

ANOTHER SCAM TO KEEP INVESTORS BUSY

Step 1: "We're building an incredible revolutionary exchange"

What if you could hold your fiat directly in your bank account and swap it (without financial intermediaries) against crypto. That's what we've been working on together

Step 2: "Sorry, it's actually just a QR code"

Agora Trade set off to create a multi-cryptocurrency KeyFile, the ImageWallet. This technology is right now being tested

Grin Grin Grin

I would be laughing my ass off if you scammers wouldn't be burning my money.

even worse than a qr code scanner. they only generate images from seed keys. what a shithole

Dude, the project is just a bad joke and later turned into a scam. nimiq is just in the last phase in order to launder all ICO money. That's the reality. They just shit themselves: "we got into a local newspapper mentioned that we sponsorship a local conference"

Where is my money?Huh ICO REFUND NOW!!!!
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:17:52 PM

any other information about this project, for now already browser for mining like Brave Browser for showing/advertising on their browser, cryptotab browser for mining bitcoin, what is the advantage from Nimiq browser than you explain above

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:20:44 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 06:04:43 PM by sasha.new

any other information about this project, for now already browser for mining like Brave Browser for showing/advertising on their browser, cryptotab browser for mining bitcoin, what is the advantage from Nimiq browser than you explain above

nimiq is a scam project, not even a browser like Brave Browser. It is just a less performant bitcoin implementation accepting less tx per block. ICO investors lost 99.99% of the funds. Stay the f.... out of this project, unless you want to lose your funds while they smoke weed in Costa Rica.

They wasted 12 million dollars from ICO investors to post 2 pictures with themselves.
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:29:11 PM

I think the main advantage is easy-to-use, decentralized web payments. It's not a browser itself (like Brave) or a browser extension (like metamask) but allows every browser to be a full client of the network without any installation. This reduces the barrier of entry to cryptocurrencies. The team also wants to implement a PayPal like checkout flow for web shops, just fully decentralized.

If you want information on Nimiq, you'd better go to their Discord or Telegram. The BitcoinTalk thread is mostly spammed by ~5 users that write a few posts a day how this project is a scam and everyone saying otherwise is a sockpuppet or team member.
coinfanatic

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:53:34 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 07:49:28 PM by coinfanatic

CAUTION!
"normana" aka Marvin Wissfeld is a FAKE ACCOUNT of team nimiq.

normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:13:53 PM

The BitcoinTalk thread is mostly spammed by ~5 users that write a few posts a day how this project is a scam and everyone saying otherwise is a sockpuppet or team member.

CAUTION!
"normana" aka Marvin Wissfeld is a FAKE ACCOUNT of team nimiq.

Just as I said, thanks for prooving me right.
wentian.cn

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:21:29 PM

I already sold 10% of my bags of this trash coin. I still have 90% and most probably I will liquidate the remaining of my bags soon. You guys are totally pathetic. You blame others for your own troubles. You are the guys who have a cannabis abuse as a Founder of the project, you are the guys who lost me 99.99% of my ICO investment although I am holding this trash coin for over one and half years. The project is dead and it will die in the following months. There is no way this project can be in the top 100. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Dream got blown away from the last few months. This is only the beginning of the dead. I am just curious to know what else I will find out when Robin Linus will get rogue again soon.

I have liquidated over 40% of my bag. In two days, I will liquidate all my nims. It was a total failure and a really bad investment for me and four thousand other people. The only way to make money into this scam project is to hack hundreds of computers and put them making this trash coin dumping coins to the stupid buyers. There is no utility and no unique selling point.

I have liquidated all my bag now !! I am done with this useless shitcoin !! I am done with their stupid shitshow on youtube !! The project is dead and they don't do anything to save this useless coin. They are not even interested to save this coin. Their only interest is to save as much moolah as possible from the ICO money for themselves. This is the truth and the reason why no one from their organisation is paid with NIMs and all developers take BTC,ETH, and fiat as salaries. It is certain that through their shady organization they are laundering ICO money in Costa Rica. They even know that the project is dead. Now they are planning to switch to Proof of Stake to mine with their foundation coins to keep the scam afloat! Worst possible project in the world! The team is just clueless and they don't give a fuck about the ICO investors! They are just interested to keep the moolah for themselves buying later on lambos from the ico money.

I am glad I have released all my trash coins. I am free from the shitshow. I just hope SEC will kick their asses and we will see the scammers with the scammaster Robin Linus behind the bars. Maybe we will see a few shillers behind bars as well. There is literally no difference between the bitconnect scam and nimiq ico scam.

I am really happy that I have liquidated my bag. If I wouldn't have sell my bags of this stupid shitcoin a few weeks ago, now I would have lost another 30% of my investment.

The project is literrally stupid, with no utility, and no progress. They just keep lying and not fulfilling any promises they say.

They only post shit posts on twetter telling us how great they are, while the project is a failed ico.
Nimiq

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:27:54 PM

Nimiq Ledger App Update

With Ledger 1.5.5 firmware, the ed25519 key derivation (which Nimiq uses) changed, so the previous version of the Nimiq app could not be used for a short time. An update has been released that fixes this, you can continue using the Nimiq LedgerHQ App as usual.

coinfanatic

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:50:50 PM

CAUTION!
"normana", aka Marvin Wissfeld, is a FAKE ACCOUNT of team nimiq.

Bitcointalk is uncensored and Marvin's fake account "normana" was uncovered.

Now he's trying to get out of it with a new lie: "they say everyone is a sock puppet".

Marvin, your behavior is pathetic!
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: