Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
Hurensohn

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:57:50 PM

Nimiq's Tech Lead Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky is a drug addict.

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

Sorry but I can't open the image on my phone. Imgur displays only a very small version and I can't enlarge it...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:15:20 PM

There was no KYC or restriction for millions of Americans who got trapped buying your trash coin. The IP validation did not exist for all ips and there was no KYC. I am sure SEC will bust your asses and you will end up in jail.

You are a fake person impersonating a fake name as well. I have no idea what this sentence should mean, but we both use nicknames so it must be true for you as well.

Your KYC/US restrictions statement is completely wrong.
1. There was a strong US restriction during the ICO. I was in the US during the ICO, so I know for sure it was the case. But I also found proof for it: You can see in the backup of archive.org on this page that clicking the "Contribute" button on the ICO website will link you to the URL https://nimiq.com/token-sale/country-check (which isn't stored on archive.org). Country check already looks like the URL for a country check, but of course that alone is not a proof that this is indeed a US restrictions. Luckily I found two screenshots on the internet confirming this. This is the site that you see when accessing the website outside the US. This is the site you see when accessing the website from within the US or Puerto Rico. Additionally, you can see in the terms that it was forbidding to participate for US people. tl;dr: There was no way around the US restriction without using a VPN and intentional lying before participation. Any American that did that should be aware of the fact that he or she is not protected by US laws.
2. There was a KYC during the activation of the mainnet token NIM. All NET owners were required to do KYC to get their NIM.
normana

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:57:21 PM

Proven: Nimiq's tech lead, Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky, is addicted to cannabis and cocaine.

You currently have a proof, that something, that might be cannabis (although very hard to tell) is on a table and that Philipp at some point sits at that table.
- Even if it was cannabis, it might as well belong to someone else. It is as near to Philipp as it is to Jeff. Also, the video is from the time when Robin was still in the team, so it might as well be his.
- Even if it was Philipp's cannabis, you have no proof that he actually smokes it. You'd need a picture of him smoking it to proof it.
- Even if Philipp smokes cannabis, the risk of getting addicted to cannabis is rather low. In fact, half of the US population said that they tried cannabis at least once, so it's rather common.
- Even if Philipp smokes cannabis, how would this at all be relevant for his work for Nimiq? On average the effect of smoking cannabis diminishes after six hours and even when under the influence of cannabis, many people can still work productively.
- I haven't seen anyone claiming to have proven cocaine usage yet. You just made that up out of nothing.

Elon Musk also makes use of cannabis, but still Tesla and SpaceX are great companies, producing high value to the society....
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:03:25 PM

Proven: Nimiq's tech lead, Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky, is addicted to cannabis and cocaine.

You currently have a proof, that something, that might be cannabis (although very hard to tell) is on a table and that Philipp at some point sits at that table.
- Even if it was cannabis, it might as well belong to someone else. It is as near to Philipp as it is to Jeff. Also, the video is from the time when Robin was still in the team, so it might as well be his.
- Even if it was Philipp's cannabis, you have no proof that he actually smokes it. You'd need a picture of him smoking it to proof it.
- Even if Philipp smokes cannabis, the risk of getting addicted to cannabis is rather low. In fact, half of the US population said that they tried cannabis at least once, so it's rather common.
- Even if Philipp smokes cannabis, how would this at all be relevant for his work for Nimiq? On average the effect of smoking cannabis diminishes after six hours and even when under the influence of cannabis, many people can still work productively.
- I haven't seen anyone claiming to have proven cocaine usage yet. You just made that up out of nothing.

Elon Musk also makes use of cannabis, but still Tesla and SpaceX are great companies, producing high value to the society....

cannabis proof yes! that is cannabis! drugs 100% pure. cheap also in costa rica! video is from 1-2 months ago! robin left costa rica 6 months ago. organisation is shady! you always lying when we said that the ENTIRE team smoke cannabis. that bag is not only for one person but for multiple people! shut up! fake person. you impersonate fake name. you tried to deceive people by going under fake name: "Norman Albsander". fake  fake. team nimiq is addicted to drug. they hide it. they smoke and not work. project is fucked up as you philipp
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:07:10 PM

I have been miles away from this project but dude leave people as they are you don't like just move ON. Even if they are using those drugs you cannot do anything at all. They already have millions on there pocket and you cannot do anything at all actually I wanted to use nasty word but again it's not good to use those words in public.
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:13:42 PM

I have been miles away from this project but dude leave people as they are you don't like just move ON. Even if they are using those drugs you cannot do anything at all. They already have millions on there pocket and you cannot do anything at all actually I wanted to use nasty word but again it's not good to use those words in public.

I am one of the stupid ICO investors who gave them $50,000+ to what? To buy drugs and waste their time smoking cannabis? Take your shit and move somewhere else! I want SEC to make these scammers pay! They use fake accounts like Normana to deceive other investors while they continue smoking pot and buy 1.1 million dollar villas
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:17:51 AM

Have you had a specific time for the release of the trial version?
normana

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:47:50 AM

I am one of the stupid ICO investors who gave them $50,000+ to what? To buy drugs and waste their time smoking cannabis? Take your shit and move somewhere else! I want SEC to make these scammers pay! They use fake accounts like Normana to deceive other investors while they continue smoking pot and buy 1.1 million dollar villas
Everybody knows you are lying about the villa. The team provided extensive material to debunk the myth and you must have seen that, which means you are intentionally lying. So why should we expect you to say the truth about anything else in the same paragraph? If you want us to believe the story that you are highly invested into Nimiq, give us a proof or shut it up.

I don't understand that question. The Nimiq mainnet was released April 14, 2018.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:59:28 AM

Everybody knows you are lying about the villa. The team provided extensive material to debunk the myth and you must have seen that, which means you are intentionally lying. So why should we expect you to say the truth about anything else in the same paragraph? If you want us to believe the story that you are highly invested into Nimiq, give us a proof or shut it up.

I don't understand that question. The Nimiq mainnet was released April 14, 2018.

You are always lying. Probably you are smoking too much cannabis.
Congtringuyen

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:40:30 AM

Idiots include: andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132
They deliberately spread FUD against Nimiq on Bitcointalk, you have to find out the information carefully on the official forums of Nimiq.

*** the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:27:21 AM

We have provided overwhelming evidence that "normana" is a fake account of a nimiq team member. Marvin Wissfeld tries to cover up the fact that the team is not working.

Marvin's Github profile proves that he worked only for a couple of hours during the last months.  Why do they still pay him about $200000 per year??

Moderators: Please delete Marvin's fake account "normana" because we proved multiple times that he is not interested in serious discussions. His only intend is scamming investors.

saminer

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:13:08 PM

Warning to newcomers:

The following fake accounts were all recently created (click on profiles to confirm) by a couple of followers of an unknown homemade project (not even worth mentioning) that think by attacking Nimiq, it would somehow make theirs less shitty. These childish accounts were created solely to coordinate an attack and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you may have seen already.

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132

To find out for yourself, stay up-to-date with the project progress, and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many other official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

*** the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:40:18 PM

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

Sorry but I can't open the image on my phone. Imgur displays only a very small version and I can't enlarge it...

They even admitted that a full bag of cannabis was on their table where they did that vlog.

We have provided overwhelming evidence that "normana" is a fake account of a nimiq team member. Marvin Wissfeld tries to cover up the fact that the team is not working.

Marvin's Github profile proves that he worked only for a couple of hours during the last months.  Why do they still pay him about $200000 per year??

Moderators: Please delete Marvin's fake account "normana" because we proved multiple times that he is not interested in serious discussions. His only intend is scamming investors.

Not only this, but they also use fake trading bots to create fake volumes deceiving investors and now they even manipulate the price.
robin.nimiq

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:58:00 PM

yes yes. they smoke cannabis while we invest electricity digging their shitcoin. other people invest money while the use drugs. SCAM!
vj1977

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:58:15 PM

Warning to newcomers:

The following fake accounts were all recently created (click on profiles to confirm) by a couple of followers of an unknown homemade project (not even worth mentioning) that think by attacking Nimiq, it would somehow make theirs less shitty. These childish accounts were created solely to coordinate an attack and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you may have seen already.

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132

To find out for yourself, stay up-to-date with the project progress, and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many other official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq
robin.nimiq

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:03:47 PM

vj1977 your account is fake as fuck. your account has only 10 posts all on nimiq. are you an account suck puppet too ?
vj1977

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:37:15 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 08:09:55 PM by vj1977

vj1977 your account is fake as fuck. your account has only 10 posts all on nimiq. are you an account suck puppet too ?

My account is much much older then yours. And yours fucking posts are pure FUD about Nimiq. So is yours acc a suck puppet account of webd too?
matthewgpu

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:12:13 PM

Now,  I have no doubts that the entire team is on drugs! Robin Linus was removed because he became a crackhead. Thanks for sharing it. I feel really angry now on this scam!
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:52:08 PM

Now,  I have no doubts that the entire team is on drugs! Robin Linus was removed because he became a crackhead. Thanks for sharing it. I feel really angry now on this scam!

The project is doped like Philipp. Nobody cares about this shitcoin with fake volume and fake trading bots. They manipulate everything: media, project, source code, price, community. This is one of the most centralized and opaque projects I have ever seen in my life.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:19:04 AM

Why topic starter rngkll keep silence ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: