Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
Scamiq2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:13:59 AM

Fake fake!!! Vj1977 is lying. He is comparing the mining revenue only with electricity like having free gpu cards. They always lie to deceive investors into buying this scam coin.

I was mining with 10 gpu rigs and stopped mining this shit coin because it is useless and not profitable if you have bought the video cards. Maybe vj1977 is mining with free gpu cloud services like aws or google

I also stopped mining this unprofitable shitcoin

I am also pissed on tjis scam. Yesterday I got banned on telegram. Banning real users is a really good way to promote this. Soon there will be only fake accounts on nimiq telwgram.

I am now looking to dump all their coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scamiq2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:21:04 AM

It is obvious that they manipulate the price. Nimiq is more stable than USD Tether.
matthewgpu

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:22:23 PM

It is obvious that they manipulate the price. Nimiq is more stable than USD Tether.

The story is simple. Most miners like the Russian guy vj1977 mine with free CPU/GPU accounts that they find online and dump the coins on the exchanges. Nimiq team is buying the coins to manipulate the price. Otherwise the price would have gone to 0 a long time ago.
matthewgpu

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:14:54 PM

yes yes. another day with no answers to this facts. they hide everything. when you ask questions they want to move you on discord where everything is censored to avoid answering to important questions... project is a scam full with censorship

Exactly. This is how they keep the scam afloat. They created 2-3 full censorship groups (Telegram, Discord, and Reddit). Over there they promote the scam. If anybody ask a legit questin about their shady organization, they instantly ban everybody.

I have updated my list

Facts proved by bitcointalkers

1. Robin Linus cannabis drug addiction.
2. Internal struggles over ICO money and power
3. Project financial troubles - over $250,000 burning rate.
4. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
5. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
6. GPU mining since main net Smiley
7. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
8. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
9. Lack of vision
10. Most of the community left already
11. Most developers left already.
12. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
13. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
14. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
15. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
16. ICO investors lost all their money.

Rumors that will be proven soon

1. Philipp and Marvin have drug (cannabis or cocaine) addictions as well
2. Bankruptcy 6 or 12 months.
3. ICO Money laundering

BTW: Many other things can be added on this list  Wink
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:50:46 PM

They hide using sockpuppet accounts to keep milking the ICO cash cow.

This is what we need to write them over and over again.
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:04:57 PM

From miner chat:

GPU miners are mining one of the most profitables coins out there.
I only have 2 x 1080 Ti's and I've been making more mining Nimiq than any other coin that I know of.   I can only make around $0.58 (maybe up to $0.70) a day max after elec costs with whattomine's top coin (usually RVN).   On Nimiq, it's $2-$3 a day depending on the global hashrate (after elec costs).
I'm still quite surprised that we don't have more GPU miners mining Nimiq.

Hey, Newbies FUDers!

Please read carefully!

This is quote from Discord Miner chat with real user experience.

Nor I am Russian nor I even mining NIM.

If user already have his own GPUs, why should he includes amortization costs into calculation? Math is easy - how much he can earn from running his GPU today!

saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:30:25 PM

Let's welcome Scamiq2 and MatthewGPU, two new fake accounts registered today for the sole purpose to FUD some more here.

saminer

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:35:45 PM

Warning to newcomers:

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu (registered today), nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2 (registered today), wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132 are all recently created accounts by childish followers of a failed crypto project that think by attacking Nimiq it will somehow magically make theirs better. Their sole purpose is a coordinated attack to FUD and spam this thread, as you may have noticed already.

To engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

*** the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:16:42 PM

yes yes. another day with no answers to this facts. they hide everything. when you ask questions they want to move you on discord where everything is censored to avoid answering to important questions... project is a scam full with censorship

Exactly. This is how they keep the scam afloat. They created 2-3 full censorship groups (Telegram, Discord, and Reddit). Over there they promote the scam. If anybody ask a legit questin about their shady organization, they instantly ban everybody.

I have updated my list

7. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
9. Lack of vision
14. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
15. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens

3. ICO Money laundering

You can see that they avoid answers to these questions. Do you remember when they were not answering insiders' information that Robin Linus was taking drugs? Always, they were making jokes that such things are impossible. Then, the founder himself exposed that he is a cannabis drug abuser. Where is the research Richy? No more lies? Someone caught you lying?

By the way: WHERE IS ROBIN LINUS HuhHuhHuh
normana

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:56:07 PM

I have updated my list

9. Lack of vision

3. ICO Money laundering

You can see that they avoid answers to these questions.
Every question in your quote was already answered and it took exactly 0 answers to do so. This is because there is no question.
Remember, back in school when you were like 10, they said "A question is a sentence ending in a question mark"....

Do you remember when they were not answering insiders' information that Robin Linus was taking drugs? Always, they were making jokes that such things are impossible.
I don't remember that, can you give more details, proofs?

Where is the research Richy?
Check this draft of a 12 page research paper shared by the team: https://nimiq.com/research/Survey_of_Consensus_Protocols_and_Scalability_Solutions.pdf

Who are you asking? He is no longer a team member, so this question does not even belong in this thread.
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:12:49 AM

CAUTION! "normana" is a SCAM ACCOUNT of MARVIN WISSFELD!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:02:12 AM

Wow, I miss seeing these large red fonts.  Grin May I ask any reputable high ranking forum members if these allegations are true? I'm a bit lazy to do any research today.  Tongue

F2b

Activity: 2078
Merit: 863

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:56:23 AM

Wow, I miss seeing these large red fonts.  Grin May I ask any reputable high ranking forum members if these allegations are true? I'm a bit lazy to do any research today.  Tongue

@Wekkel maybe ?
NImiqNews

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:02:31 AM

Last week Team Nimiq attended TicoBlockchain conference in CostaRica.

Four team members gave talks and participants experienced the ease-of-use of paying with $NIM in the closing event, sponsored by Nimiq.

How did it go? Read about it in the latest blog post

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:36:03 AM

I have updated my list

9. Lack of vision

3. ICO Money laundering

You can see that they avoid answers to these questions.
Every question in your quote was already answered and it took exactly 0 answers to do so. This is because there is no question.
Remember, back in school when you were like 10, they said "A question is a sentence ending in a question mark"....

Do you remember when they were not answering insiders' information that Robin Linus was taking drugs? Always, they were making jokes that such things are impossible.
I don't remember that, can you give more details, proofs?

Where is the research Richy?
Check this draft of a 12 page research paper shared by the team: https://nimiq.com/research/Survey_of_Consensus_Protocols_and_Scalability_Solutions.pdf

Who are you asking? He is no longer a team member, so this question does not even belong in this thread.

You are lying!!! Read the pages from bitcointalk

2) How much cash do they still have from the 12 million dollar ico? YES OR NO.
6) They premined 2.5% to charity. Did they send the money to charity. Which charity. Please LIST and YES OR NO.
7) They premined 2.5% to FoundationX. Did you send it to the foundation? YES OR NO.
*) Who administrate the charity and foundation funds. The team nimiq or WHO?

2) you ask for yes or no when it's not a yes/no question Huh
6/7) It's not premined but vested, i.e. most of the funds can not be transferred yet and are locked on the blockchain (for up to 10 years according to their vesting schedule).
*) The funds are controlled by the two foundations board (ImpactX Foundation for charity purposed and Nimiq Foundation for Nimiq purposes). I guess those foundations are properly registered non-profits in Switzerland, so there is proper oversight through authorities.

1. How much cash do they still have ? Did they buy a 1.1 million dollar in Costa Rica YES OR NO.
2. The team PREMINED 7.5% of the entire work. PREMINED = funds that were not POW mined. They PREMINED it with a simple line of code. That is what premine means. I have never heard of ImpactX Foundation. Is there a link to their website? If not why does the team avoid to tell us the foundation details like registration number, city, address, etc... The first vesting of premined funds for charity and InpactX were already received. Why did they not send the funds to ImpactX and Charity Huh?? DO they keep for themselves Huh

Regarding my argument that ROBIN LINUS has left the project either to drug abuse or to exit scam. Robin last activity was slightly before launching the project. After launching the main net he never posted anything..... he just disappeared from Planet Earth . Here is a proof, his medium activity

https://i.imgur.com/cJf4tlB.png

https://medium.com/@RobinLinus

His account did not have any kind of activity from  April 11. About 7 months ago. Did Robin Linus exit scammed the project or did he get into a drug abuse center Huh

I was a big fan of Nimiq but I'm getting very disappointed.

1) In Telegram I respectfully asked to clarify these questions but they blocked me. Why do you try to suppress the discussion?
2) Why is @normana answering all questions here? Looks like he has inside information. Is he a team member trying to hide his identity behind a pseudonym?
3) "Did Robin Linus exit scammed the project or did he get into a drug abuse center?" Why does Robin Linus not end this FUD with a simple video?

Please unblock me in Telegram! ( @coinfanatic )

@normana SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS.  I WANT CLEAR ANSWERS FROM NIMIQ TEAM regarding

1) HOW MUCH FUNDS DO THEY STILL HAVE FROM THE 12 MILLION ICO
2) ROBIN LEFT THE PROJECT OR IS IN A DRUG ABUSE CENTER. I WANT VIDEO FROM ROBIN WITH HIS RESEARCH
3) DID THEY BUY A FUCKING VILLA IN COSTA RICA  WORTH 1.1 MILLION
4) DOES THE IMPACT X FOUNDATION EXISTS AND WHO THE FUCK OWNS THE IMPACTX FOUNDATION AND HOW THE FUCK MANAGE THE FUNDS? I DIDN'T SEE ANY CHARITY SO FAR

5) DON'T FUCKING ANSWER WITH NONSENSE ANSWERS TO MY LEGIT QUESTIONS

Does IMPACT X FOUNDATION EXISTS Huh?
WHO OWNS THE MONEY? RICHY, ROBIN.... WHO OWNS THE MONEY THE IMPACTX Foundation?Huh  
why did they not give the money to charity as they promised in the ICO???

Of course I did read their transparency report with their financial statements. It states clearly that they invested 1.1 million USD into real estate. Namely they bought a VILLA in Costa Rica worth 1.1 million dollars. WHY DID THEY SPEND 1.1 MILLION DOLLAR FROM ICO MONEY TO BUY A FUCKING VILLA Huh WE NEED CLARIFICATIONS WHAT DOES 1.1 million dollar real state means and if they bought a villa worth 1.1 million dollar with the ICO money?

All this while the "Team Nimiq" lied that he is working on a research project helping nimiq. Moreover, ROBIN LINUS (DRUG ABUSER) IS STILL THE HEAD OF THE FOUNDATION. ROBIN LINUS IS STILL THE CEO OF THIS PROJECT! FUCKING LIAR!
NImiqNews

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:04:42 AM

Designing The New Nimiq Website - part 1

Nimiq.Community

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:56:01 PM

Here's the most recent Team AMA https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/
You can also refer to this summary of the AMA: https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-reddit-ama-d2b163068a23

All information can be verified with a little research.
normana

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:07:02 PM

You are lying!!! Read the pages from bitcointalk

All this while the "Team Nimiq" lied that he is working on a research project helping nimiq.

Can you explain where I was lying? I just asked you for information, how is that a lie?

You linked three posts from Jan 4. None of them claimed to have any insider information, although you claimed that they do. You also claimed that the Team expressed that this must be a joke, but your linked posts do not contain any comments from the Team at all. So your quotes hardly proof your claim.

According to Robins public post on Jan 8, where he announced to have been cannabis addicted in the past, he also was "sober for almost half a year now" (Proof), so at the time of the posts you linked (Jan 4) he was already sober, so even if there was a team comment that he is not drug addicted, that would have been true at that time.

Moreover, the team announced Robin will work on research on or around beginning of September (Proof). At this time (4 month before his post) Robin was also already sober according his announcement. Additionally, Robin shared a prototypical implementation of his current research dated back to Aug 5 (Proof), so chances are good he was already sober at that date. This also supports his claim of being sober for almost half a year (it would have been about 5 months then).

Also read this post from the Team regarding some of your accusations. It also contains detailed information to debunk the "1.1 million dollar villa" claim.
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:56:14 PM
Merited by F2b (1)

I am more on the sidelines here and not too much into the detail, but still when I see so much trouble going on I would also just warn people to be cautious. In the end it's up to the dev team to prove the critics wrong.

We already tried a serious effort to clear this out for bitcointalk readers but is difficult to see those replies inside the sea of big red font. We have also been reporting to moderators about this behavior since the group of users:
Code:
yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq, Scamiq2 and matthewgpu
are clearly only interested in damaging the image of the project spreading lies with spammy messages that are not allowed on this forum. If you see any post of low value (like pretty much all posts from these users) you can also report it by clicking in report to moderator and add a comment saying how this post has zero value to any reader.

There is also an AMA on Reddit every month, where users have added the only fair questions that have came out of this group of users and as always we've answered them.

Follow us on twitter or instagram and you'll see what Nimiq is about  Smiley

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:15:10 PM

VLOG: Designing the new Website - Part 1

Learn how the designer of Team Nimiq tackles the initial design of Nimiq's New Website in the first part of this VLOG series

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: