Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 5 years  (Read 95644 times)
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:14:45 AM

What would be your target price of Ethereum for 2022?
The reality is that we have few coins which have better performance then what the Bitcoin have .
Here I am looking at the price of the ETH from 2 years and seeing that the price of ETH changed into 13 times more .
But still ibhade never invested .
But according to the current conditions it seems that the price of the Bitcoin will rises to about 1 byc in the last of the next year .
So here you expecting price of the Bitcoin is about 1btc= 1 ETH , and now you can think what may be the price after 2020 year .
With this thinking I invested about 0.07+ btc in the ETH at the rate 0.092btc= 1 eth and now I am in the profit .
Now here a good thing for us is that we have a coin like Bitcoin that will became brother of the Bitcoin soon in future .

Ya that is also my observation but since then btc is the most minable and blockchain also is making it famous so that is where btc has its own edge. But when i come across other alts like eth or monero and even ripple they have really a good connections and other good function that could really help the community. So i guess btc had just pioneered that crypto currency era and i guess no one could overcome its success. Unless there is another blockchain like by any altcoins that could raise to fame like how did blockchain had come successfully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 04:17:42 AM

O geez i see ETH could touch higher than 1BTC  .  When they actually make it safe and easy to use, it will hit 0.2
When the stuff they promised would come one day actually comes, it will hit 0.3-0.4BTC (the dapps like augur)
When things like metamask and jaxx make it super easy and safe to use , and people actually take the time to LEARN ETHs codebase, it will hit 0.5 Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:55:18 AM

At this rate $3,000-$5,000 in 2022 would not shock me.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:09:43 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 08:06:41 PM by Spoetnik

O geez i see ETH could touch higher than 1BTC  .  When they actually make it safe and easy to use, it will hit 0.2
When the stuff they promised would come one day actually comes, it will hit 0.3-0.4BTC (the dapps like augur)
When things like metamask and jaxx make it super easy and safe to use , and people actually take the time to LEARN ETHs codebase, it will hit 0.5 Cheesy

Well that is great & all but who the fuck is using it as intended ?
I have no idea why you are all compelled to perpetually leap frog over this glaring assertion.
No wait, i do !

PROFITS.

Spit shine the turd and it's still a fucking turd.
I've mentioned lots over the years how the public will have a problem with ICO coins..
especially ones that have been rigged and manipulated as heavily as Scamereum.
They're not gonna touch it.  Roll Eyes

You guys are idiots.

You are simply getting all cocky and mouthy because a price bump occurred.
..the price goes up and you all start thinking ETH is going to take over the world.

Well guess what Investards.. Earth gove 0 fucks about trading scammy manipulated ICO "coins" for Bitcoin profits.
It boils down to the average human being out there being highly motivated in having a sustained interest in USING Ethereum as intended.. and T R U S T I N G the system.
Hell..
Experts out there don't trust Bitcoin.. and that is actually a currency unlike Scamereum.

Sorry but, you are in fact a bunch of blind scammy ass retarded dipshit investards.
You are incapable of seeing what is right under your nose even if i hold your fucking face to it over & over year in and year out.

I post analytical reasoning and a viable and astute perspective and you noob geniuses in your infinite wisdom tell me.. and i quote "i am renting on this forum" and "i am a trans-sexual who should be ignored"

It is in fact blatantly obvious you are running a digital pyramid scheme variant called ETHEREUM.
It was launched as an ICO and no one had anything to do with it for years.
It was avoided on launch because it was scammy and..... an ICO.
Later it got pumped and all of a sudden the entire crypto world *NOW* deemed it legit.
Now we see a flood of idiots flowing in chanting it's legit too.
Because why now ?

It's the no. 2 coin so it's the first one they bought coming in here fer teh ROI'z.
It made them a few cents profit and now they are going to defend it to the death..
or until they dump.. which ever comes first.

I just finished asking you guys if you were going to ignore the negative points i brought up.
You did.. ignored.
You all don't care.
You are blind...with greed.

You don't have to be smart but i would advise it though.
But it's your call.. feel free to be Ethereum scam'tards for teh ROI'z for all i care.
Scamereum is callin' you.. are you spending a currency on an ICO scheme for BTC profits ?
If so you are not using it as intended.
Hence it really is a shallow pointless little pyramid scheme scam.
And worse.. of all the ICO scams this is one of the worst ever made.

I have no respect for Ethereum users / supporters / buyers etc.
You are shallow spineless people with no integrity.. greedy deceitful profiteers.
And you reap what you sow kidiots.. enjoy.

How smart are you guys ?
You missed the sticky in bold letters that says "Speculation" topics are forbidden.
I am in fact smarter than you all because i noticed it and pointed it out.
I should have just clicked report on you dumb fucks.. like i usually do.
And yeah i am right.. look at tall the replies.. according to you greedy fucking morons success..
means $1,000 profit per coin
or ?  $10,000 profit per coin ..or ?  $100,000 profit per coin ..or ?  $100,000,000 profit per coin.

What that means is you are breaking the rules discussing whether your non-currency "Fuel token" ICO scam coin can lure in enough "investors" to reach high Pyramid scheme scam heights.
I know this because you kidiots typed it all out and hit submit.
I am not making things up, i am simply pointing out what you idiots are actually saying when you post here.

All i know is Butters has been the biggest cancer to crypto in history.
He royally fucked this shit up forever bad. (there is no turning back now)
I hope the little fucking prick gets cancer and dies before he gets to spend all his scam money.
Karma LOL  Shocked

PS:
What does that say in the picture below smart investor noobs ?
If you need a hint ? It's a rule.. and when you break obvious rules it makes you what now noobs ?

It makes you a "smart investor" mouthy greedy banned idiot noob ..that's what.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

I hope the price of ethereum in the year of 2022 is $3000 because as of now the price of ethereum will reach  $300 and I believe after 5 years the price will be 10 times more. No one knows what is the future of ethereum but I hope so ethereum will continue to increase. I hope many investor will invest to the ethereum if the happen for sure everyone have ether will earn a lot of profit. So its better to buy ether.
dolph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:50:12 AM

O geez i see ETH could touch higher than 1BTC  .  When they actually make it safe and easy to use, it will hit 0.2

Well that is great & all but who the fuck is using it as intended ?
I have no idea why you are all compelled to perpetually leap frog over this glaring assertion.
No wait, i do !

PROFITS.

Spit shine the turd and it's still a fucking turd.
I've mentioned lots over the years how the public will have a problem with ICO coins..
especially ones that have been rigged and manipulated as heavily as Scamereum.
They're not gonna touch it.  Roll Eyes

You gusy are idiots.

You are simply getting all cocky and mouthy because a price bump occurred.
..the price goes up and you all start thinking ETH is going to take over the world.

Well guess what Investards.. Earth gove 0 fucks about trading scammy manipulated ICO "coins" for Bitcoin profits.
It boils down to the average human being out there being highly motivated in having a sustained interest in USING Ethereum as intended.. and T R U S T I N G the system.
Hell..
Experts out there don't trust Bitcoin.. and that is actually a currency unlike Scamereum.

Sorry but, you are in fact a bunch of blind scammy ass retarded dipshit investards.
You are incapable of seeing what is right under your nose even if i hold your fucking face to it over & over year in and year out.

I post analytical reasoning and a viable and astute perspective and you noob geniuses in your infinite wisdom tell me.. and i quote "i am renting on this forum" and "i am a trans-sexual who should be ignored"

It is in fact blatantly obvious you are running a digital pyramid scheme variant called ETHEREUM.
It was launched as an ICO and no one had anything to do with it for years.
It was avoided on launch because it was scammy and..... an ICO.
Later it got pumped and all of a sudden the entire crypto world *NOW* deemed it legit.
Now we see a flood of idiots flowing in chanting it's legit too.
Because why now ?

It's the no. 2 coin so it's the first one they bought coming in here fer teh ROI'z.
It made them a few cents profit and now they are going to defend it to the death..
or until they dump.. which ever comes first.

I just finished asking you guys if you were going to ignore the negative points i brought up.
You did.. ignored.
You all don't care.
You are blind...with greed.

You don't have to be smart but i would advise it though.
But it's your call.. feel free to be Ethereum scam'tards for teh ROI'z for all i care.
Scamereum is callin' you.. are you spending a currency on an ICO scheme for BTC profits ?
If so you are not using it as intended.
Hence it really is a shallow pointless little pyramid scheme scam.
And worse.. of all the ICO scams this is one of the worst ever made.

I have no respect for Ethereum users / supporters / buyers etc.
You are shallow spineless people with no integrity.. greedy deceitful profiteers.
And you reap what you sow kidiots.. enjoy.

How smart are you guys ?
You missed the sticky in bold letters that says "Speculation" topics are forbidden.
And yeah i am right.. look at tall the replies.. according to you greedy fucking morons success..
or ?  $10,000 profit per coin ..or ?  $100,000 profit per coin ..or ?  $100,000,000 profit per coin.

What that means is you are breaking the rules discussing whether your non-currency "Fuel token" ICO scam coin can lure in enough "investors" to reach high Pyramid scheme scam heights.
I am not making things up, i am simply pointing out what you idiots are actually saying when you post here.

All i know is Butters has been the biggest cancer to crypto in history.
He royally fucked this shit up forever bad. (there is no turning back now)
I hope the little fucking prick gets cancer and dies before he gets to spend all his scam money.
Karma LOL  Shocked

PS:
What does that say in the picture below smart investor noobs ?
If you need a hint ? It's a rule.. and when you break obvious rules it makes you what now noobs ?

It makes you a "smart investor" mouthy greedy banned idiot noob ..that's what.

u okay bro?
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

Don~t forget to realize purchasing power of ETH price at that time, regarding which you are making predictions.
e.g. if you are stating 3000$ in 2022, what will be purchasing power of this amount?
Maybe less then current`s 1000$..
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:36:20 PM

This thing could end this week above 500 or beyond
vanrezz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

My estimation will be between $1000 untill $1500 in 2022..
indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:01:45 PM

What would be your target price of Ethereum for 2022?

as you can see ethrum will pass 500$ in near future, its more than 350$.in 2020-2022 surely it will be more than 0.5btc or more than 2000$
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

I don't have yet but i will plan to that too. It is a good idea, predict price of etherium since it is one of the fast moving currency beside on bitcoin. Ideas pop-up on mind what if i stock etherium for longterm and how much should i.btw thanks
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

How smart are you guys ?

Speculation topics simply have a different section, so they are allowed but may be moved to another sub-forum. Aside from that, there is an element of self-righteousness in your post - that a new technology attracts speculators should not ruffle your feathers in this way, as it's the way the real world works. Quit living like some Puritanical crypto-idealist, pull your head out of your ass, and reassess how you can more effectively convince people of the error in their ways to bring change. Your shtick can be found in any community involving speculation in a particular asset. You remind me of Rawdogletard who trolled the silver community for many years - he had valid points along the way, though.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:42:40 PM

I see that Eth is getting better now. Looking forward the next few years, I personally can not target accurately but it looks like more than $ 1,000.
niokobo

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

im trying to download the ether wallet but it wont sync
gas prices will get to expensive with the rise of eth price and ethereum cant handle enough transactions to be compatible withhin the next 5 years

same with bitcoin, they pumped this shit now up to 3000$ and now the whales sell this shit because Bitcoin is obsolete

Im already waiting fr more than 1 hour for a bitcoin transaction to be confirmed and i even sent it with 10x the fee im supposed to

I got the feeling that ethereum aswell as bitcoin will be history in 5 years

there are new people stepping in the game and will revolutionize Crypto
I cant stand Dan Larimar and ai think he is the biggest scammer in Crypto, look at this bullshit steem thats nothing but a ponzi and the same with bitshares which is nothing but a pump and dump coin but he comes out now with EOS which seems already better than ethereum

Plus this fucking piece of shit Putin is endorsing ethereum so you know ethereum will go to hell after this dictator talks about it
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

I see some noobs found the quote button.
Then asked me if i was mad bro.  Cheesy
Then you all railed on about price speculation.
Then the guy above me says Putin endorsed Ethereum.. lie much ?
Break the rules much ? Garbage post much with one liners ? Post in the wrong section much ? Ignore my assertions much ? LOL

You noobs with 3 day old accounts think you got one over on ole Spoetnik ?
Your alarm clock went off you precocious little profiteer scamps.  Kiss

And i hope this does stay in this section so you all can read my quoted replies.  Grin

Self righteous ?

Yeah duh.. how'd you figure that out ? Was it from when i typd it out and hit submit ?
WOW how astute of you little geniuses hahahhaha
Of course i am.. i just told you all i would never support ICO bullshit.. let alone the worst of them Ethereum.
So yeah.. duh of course i am "self-righteous" because i am in fact better than you.
I have integrity and you all do not.
I came here to support a crypto currency and you all came here to flog bullshit for Bitcoin/FIAT profits.

..know what league your in noobs  Cheesy

So why is it none of you mentioned what ETH will be like in 5 years aside from the *PRICE* ?
You know, it's almost like you all just care about only the price of it  Shocked

FUD first & ask questions later™
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:22:12 PM

im trying to download the ether wallet but it wont sync
gas prices will get to expensive with the rise of eth price and ethereum cant handle enough transactions to be compatible withhin the next 5 years

same with bitcoin, they pumped this shit now up to 3000$ and now the whales sell this shit because Bitcoin is obsolete

Im already waiting fr more than 1 hour for a bitcoin transaction to be confirmed and i even sent it with 10x the fee im supposed to

I got the feeling that ethereum aswell as bitcoin will be history in 5 years

there are new people stepping in the game and will revolutionize Crypto
I cant stand Dan Larimar and ai think he is the biggest scammer in Crypto, look at this bullshit steem thats nothing but a ponzi and the same with bitshares which is nothing but a pump and dump coin but he comes out now with EOS which seems already better than ethereum

Plus this fucking piece of shit Putin is endorsing ethereum so you know ethereum will go to hell after this dictator talks about it

Ethereum and Bitcoin will evolve in sync with the industry. They will improve year by year in order to be competitive. You can't guess they will stay the same, because that is not a smart argument
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:27:34 PM

Believe me nobody can predict ethereum's price in such an interesting market. But it is clear that it has an good tech
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

Ethreum price for 2022 or after 5 years maybe round $2000-$3000. Im very happy because the price today is 300 dollars plus I want to continue to increase. But thats my prediction only I dont say that price will truly hapen . But i hope it will happen. I dont want to decrease again ethereum at $100 I want to see before the end of this year is $1000.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

2022 is so far away why speculate already. What if we are in a dotcom like bubble, what if this is the blockchain bubble and people are going to lose tons of money soon Huh

Sure blockchain is awesome tech but all this speculating will get us nowhere
Kuthululamb

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

ETH is based on sha256?  Ecdsa crypto?  How likely is it to be hacked?  Stronger than butcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: