Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 5 years  (Read 95645 times)
parat8t9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

What would be your target price of Ethereum for 2022?

I'm guessing it would be somewhere between 2000 and 3000. My reasoning is the number of people getting into crypto will continue to grow since the "cat is out of the bag". I think as more people adopt, price will continue to go up. Also since it will no longer be minable, price should rise.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

Ethereum will hit $500 in this week. its predict buy a lot of legendary member also some good trader.so I am not selling a single bit Ethereum right now.I think Ethereum is my future .it can gives me a good and brifgr future.so i will hold all of my ETH coin.

I bet the price will not rise to $ 500. The price will start to grow well when the POS is made. In the meantime, there are many problems and errors in Ethereum. The price will be max $ 400, and then it will start to fall.

I disagree.  I estimate that ETH will hit 400$ by Thursday evening and will have a new ATH early next week.  I would say 700$ by the end of the year.  There are alot of devs working on resolving issues and I believe that ethereum has a very bright future.

Well, that's what I said. The price will not rise this week to $ 700. A maximum of $ 400. If you look at the price graph, $ 390-400, you see the resistance level.
Until the end of the year, perhaps the price will grow to $ 1000, all will be from developers.
I see that there is a resistance between $400 and that will need a lot of hype to break the resistance, With come of the ethereum fork and it should be considered as a good thing to buy the ethereum right now.
Remember we will be facing september which considerable as a big month for ethereum.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:46:49 PM

Ethereum will hit $500 in this week. its predict buy a lot of legendary member also some good trader.so I am not selling a single bit Ethereum right now.I think Ethereum is my future .it can gives me a good and brifgr future.so i will hold all of my ETH coin.

I bet the price will not rise to $ 500. The price will start to grow well when the POS is made. In the meantime, there are many problems and errors in Ethereum. The price will be max $ 400, and then it will start to fall.

I disagree.  I estimate that ETH will hit 400$ by Thursday evening and will have a new ATH early next week.  I would say 700$ by the end of the year.  There are alot of devs working on resolving issues and I believe that ethereum has a very bright future.

Well, that's what I said. The price will not rise this week to $ 700. A maximum of $ 400. If you look at the price graph, $ 390-400, you see the resistance level.
Until the end of the year, perhaps the price will grow to $ 1000, all will be from developers.
I see that there is a resistance between $400 and that will need a lot of hype to break the resistance, With come of the ethereum fork and it should be considered as a good thing to buy the ethereum right now.
Remember we will be facing september which considerable as a big month for ethereum.

I think it we can see $1000 before the end of the year
patroncito (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

I think it we can see $1000 before the end of the year
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

We do not know the future, ETH prices may rise or fall can depend on consumers, ETH is like the early years of development BTC. The ETH's potential is huge, I still invest in parallel between ETH and BTC. Grin
iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

Correctly.
We need a large volume (many investors) to overcome $ 400.
But not only september is important for the ethereum, but november too (for bitcoin).
Because they can sell the ethereum to buy bitcoin.
patroncito (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:30:44 PM

Correctly.
But not only september is important for the ethereum, but november too (for bitcoin).

I think your wrong. ETH is now 405 in some exchanges. Bitcoin still slow and there are more huge banks and companies joining the EEA. It just a matter of time for ETH to be at thousands and thousands
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:10:03 PM

Correctly.

I think your wrong. ETH is now 405 in some exchanges. Bitcoin still slow and there are more huge banks and companies joining the EEA. It just a matter of time for ETH to be at thousands and thousands
That's really a good sign for ethereum holders. I think buy ETH will be right choice, there no point to wait for dips since it's going to go up anyways sooner or later.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:35:38 AM

No clue... too far away.

But what I see is that every single company in the world is putting ETH based experiments to their. Udget for 2018 (budget decision is made between now and october in big companies)

2018 will be the year for ETH (with Raiden/ Metropolis it is going to be a massive hit)
Intel 4004

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Nimium ne crede colori

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:40:58 AM

No clue... too far away.

But what I see is that every single company in the world is putting ETH based experiments to their. Udget for 2018 (budget decision is made between now and october in big companies)

2018 will be the year for ETH (with Raiden/ Metropolis it is going to be a massive hit)

Quote. Go look Ethereum's Agenda
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:11:10 AM

Correctly.

That's really a good sign for ethereum holders. I think buy ETH will be right choice, there no point to wait for dips since it's going to go up anyways sooner or later.
If you are a short trader then i would say trading on ETH is somehow profitable since its price do still moves as of now which we can able to hedge for profits but not as volatile just like on other coins we do see in the market.Talking about long term i would say that this coin do really have the potential since from the start. Smart contracts would really be a real life good innovation that would really be used by humanity.This is my indication that this coin do really have the potential.
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:44:37 AM

Correctly.

If you are a short trader then i would say trading on ETH is somehow profitable since its price do still moves as of now which we can able to hedge for profits but not as volatile just like on other coins we do see in the market.Talking about long term i would say that this coin do really have the potential since from the start. Smart contracts would really be a real life good innovation that would really be used by humanity.This is my indication that this coin do really have the potential.

I'm having a great time doing a short trades with ETH and its quite profitable to do it with this coin since the movement of eth is kinda easy to predict. We should also consider that ETH is not a cheap shitcoin so whenever the price would go down for ETH then it is the best time for us to buy and sell when price rise a little.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:03:52 AM

I see Ethereum classic is also gaining in value. I think that is good but Ethereum might see lot another forks by that way. So its future is now unclear to me instead.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ruggito

Activity: 283
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:31:27 AM

I see Ethereum classic is also gaining in value. I think that is good but Ethereum might see lot another forks by that way. So its future is now unclear to me instead.

I think that in these case, the best thing that you can do is putting your faith in the team. The team make all the difference in the world, the point isn't what kind of mistake they will do (because they will do it for sure) but how are they able to handle it (like the DAO hack and so on). Imho, Vitalik and his crew have my support for what they've done

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:37:17 AM

Anybody can fork the coin and go to another chain. That's not problem. I don't think we'll see big DAO type fail again.
Vitalik don't want to touch the chain one more time. I think it's safe to say Ethereum is going to one and only chain from now. They don't want to make same mistakes. Even though they got the fork price is rising a lot more this year. In 5 years we'll see better value.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:54:13 AM

Ethereum is a trustworthy coin and i don't see it changing in 5 years. It would not suprise me to see it something like 2k or even more.

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

I had high hopes from Ethereum during this rally, as i own a few. Cryptocurrency market cap is at ATH but Eth is just hovering around $360. I was thinking it would easily go past the previous ATH around $410 and make a new one around $500. But its having hard time breaking the $400 resistance.
Hipster999

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:49:52 AM

Of course it is very difficult to predict this far, but my opinion is that, due to bitcoin growth, ethereum will also grow, but a little, 700-800 $ for 5 years, it will not be able to surpass bitcoins.

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

Of course it is very difficult to predict this far, but my opinion is that, due to bitcoin growth, ethereum will also grow, but a little, 700-800 $ for 5 years, it will not be able to surpass bitcoins.
I agree with you. The recent growth of Bitcoin has made the ETH market continue to fall. I think ETH will probably pass Bitcoin if ETH improves more new technology and banks around the world choose this technology, surely ETH will lead the crypto market.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:15:00 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 08:02:52 PM by que91

I agree with you. The recent growth of Bitcoin has made the ETH market continue to fall. I think ETH will probably pass Bitcoin if ETH improves more new technology and banks around the world choose this technology, surely ETH will lead the crypto market.
Do you hear Vitalik Buterin had said he create Ethereum not for banks? And most crypto on market also have this thought, because banks use crypto will make this crypto centralization and not like first definion of cryptocurrency from Satoshi Nakamoto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: