Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 5 years  (Read 95644 times)
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:26:20 PM

Well, as of today there are a lot of important investors talking about BTC reaching USD 500'000 in three years, so I think we could expect ETH to be around USD 200,000 or USD 250,000 by then. I think is possible because I expect a sequence of major events happening in the coming years regarding crypto currencies.

Fool, you have no idea what you're talking about, and clearly neither do those investors. Do you realise what you're saying, what they're saying? 99,999% sure those guys have a tonne of money stashed in BTC and ETH. They want people to believe it's possible, so they say stuff like that. If BTC is worth 500K and ETH 250K, we're talking about a total global marketcap of cryptos of about 20 trillion. That's about 1/4th of all the money in the world, and that's not counting other massive coins like XRP or LTC. Also, if someone buys BTC at 500K, they believe it will go even higher. Making claims like this shows how little you know of our economy, and how blatantly those so called 'experts' are willing to lie for their own gains.

From what I believe from my own extensive research and 4 year experience as a financial expert and consultant is that BTC could reach 30K within 10 years IF global adoption happens according to plan, with ETH reaching about 4K, as that it's backed by companies the consumer trusts (microsoft, jp morgan, ...). I also believe it won't go much above that. Everything has it's limit.

Last, if you want to become rich, like we all do, don't just buy, hold and hope for the price to go x100; buy, hold and accumulate. Investing 300$ a month, 200 in BTC, 50 in ETH and 50 in a different alt (may I recommend START, ANS or MNE), will grow your assets in a slow but steady way. In 10 years, you'll have about 15btc (if you managed to sell at highs to invest back in dips) which will be worth 450K. You'll also have around 15ETH, which will be worth around 50K as well. Last, your alts, lets say you've accumulated ANS. I believe it could easily be worth 200$ within 10 years (basically its Chinas ETH), so if you buy for 60$ every month, again following the btc strategy of selling high and buying back low, you should have a bag of about 150 ANS, adding another 30K to your worth. Don't forget that you bought your entire holdings with a total of 36K, and you ended up with a total capital of about 530K, by investing a mere 300$ a month. With 530K, you can buy 4 decent appartments where I live (Belgium), which will give you a rental income of about 3K a month, which where I live means you don't have to work anymore.

I would not be one of your clients.. for sure

Don't worry, you never will. My answer wasn't personal btw, I have nothing against you, but what you were saying makes no sense whatsoever. People expect to be like the guys they read about, the guys who put 200$ in a coin and getting 200K out of it just like that, like the guys that invested in bitcoin in 2010 and are now buying mansions. They believe that if nothing stops a tree from growing it will eventually reach the sky. I'm sorry but it simply doesn't work that way. Maybe you get lucky, maybe you find a coin that the market doesn't know about yet, or an ICO with a new perspective, but the chances of that happening are very very small, plus they get smaller every day because the market is saturating rapidly. Sure, there are still a number of coins with a lot of potential profits, like I said Antshares could still rise with 2000% because of the open market in China, but my strategy is proven to work, every single time, without the need for luck. It takes longer, but it's a lot less risky and offers great longterm profits. One of my clients, a 35 year old, has made over 20K in profits over the last 3 years, and I believe by the time he's 40-45 him and his wife will be able to fully retire. That's my goal, to allow my clients to quit their jobs as fast as possible, and I don't get the results I get because I occasionally get lucky. Your strategy, I assume, is a strategy that would've worked very well back in 2010. But guess what, people know about cryptocoins these day, I get friends and family asking me about it every day, I read about it in mainstream newspapers every week. The markets have changed, but your strategy hasn't I presume. I'm 25 myself, and my strategy will allow me to retire comfortably within 10 years. You could get there quicker, sure, but the vast majority of people who literally gamble with cryptocoins will not.

I mean...you called me a fool....The fact that I don't have the same strategy than you does not mean that I don't know how to make money and I couldn't be a private banking client. I work at an investment bank and I have wealth management experience, and enough wealth to be a private  banking client already BTW. You're talking about scaling or 'average' a position investing small amounts of money. Any strategy or financial advisor would never ever guarantee their clients that they will retire in a certain amount of time. You're only 25, so you re just an inexperienced guy telling people what to buy and sell and how. Do you know how to build a well diversified portfolio? managing geographical, industrial, currency, and political risks??. I bet you don't. You still learning kid. BTW, I don't know any legit and real financial institution that would promote or hire a 25 year old 'financial advisor'. To sum up, Ethereum has lots of potential. For the price to go up steady to 1000 or 4000 gamblers and people who don't know what they are doing should leave the market. Therefore, the price will find a balance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:52:42 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 08:29:49 PM by MiBambino

Well, as of today there are a lot of important investors talking about BTC reaching USD 500'000 in three years, so I think we could expect ETH to be around USD 200,000 or USD 250,000 by then. I think is possible because I expect a sequence of major events happening in the coming years regarding crypto currencies.

Fool, you have no idea what you're talking about, and clearly neither do those investors. Do you realise what you're saying, what they're saying? 99,999% sure those guys have a tonne of money stashed in BTC and ETH. They want people to believe it's possible, so they say stuff like that. If BTC is worth 500K and ETH 250K, we're talking about a total global marketcap of cryptos of about 20 trillion. That's about 1/4th of all the money in the world, and that's not counting other massive coins like XRP or LTC. Also, if someone buys BTC at 500K, they believe it will go even higher. Making claims like this shows how little you know of our economy, and how blatantly those so called 'experts' are willing to lie for their own gains.

From what I believe from my own extensive research and 4 year experience as a financial expert and consultant is that BTC could reach 30K within 10 years IF global adoption happens according to plan, with ETH reaching about 4K, as that it's backed by companies the consumer trusts (microsoft, jp morgan, ...). I also believe it won't go much above that. Everything has it's limit.

Last, if you want to become rich, like we all do, don't just buy, hold and hope for the price to go x100; buy, hold and accumulate. Investing 300$ a month, 200 in BTC, 50 in ETH and 50 in a different alt (may I recommend START, ANS or MNE), will grow your assets in a slow but steady way. In 10 years, you'll have about 15btc (if you managed to sell at highs to invest back in dips) which will be worth 450K. You'll also have around 15ETH, which will be worth around 50K as well. Last, your alts, lets say you've accumulated ANS. I believe it could easily be worth 200$ within 10 years (basically its Chinas ETH), so if you buy for 60$ every month, again following the btc strategy of selling high and buying back low, you should have a bag of about 150 ANS, adding another 30K to your worth. Don't forget that you bought your entire holdings with a total of 36K, and you ended up with a total capital of about 530K, by investing a mere 300$ a month. With 530K, you can buy 4 decent appartments where I live (Belgium), which will give you a rental income of about 3K a month, which where I live means you don't have to work anymore.

Don't worry, you never will. My answer wasn't personal btw, I have nothing against you, but what you were saying makes no sense whatsoever. People expect to be like the guys they read about, the guys who put 200$ in a coin and getting 200K out of it just like that, like the guys that invested in bitcoin in 2010 and are now buying mansions. They believe that if nothing stops a tree from growing it will eventually reach the sky. I'm sorry but it simply doesn't work that way. Maybe you get lucky, maybe you find a coin that the market doesn't know about yet, or an ICO with a new perspective, but the chances of that happening are very very small, plus they get smaller every day because the market is saturating rapidly. Sure, there are still a number of coins with a lot of potential profits, like I said Antshares could still rise with 2000% because of the open market in China, but my strategy is proven to work, every single time, without the need for luck. It takes longer, but it's a lot less risky and offers great longterm profits. One of my clients, a 35 year old, has made over 20K in profits over the last 3 years, and I believe by the time he's 40-45 him and his wife will be able to fully retire. That's my goal, to allow my clients to quit their jobs as fast as possible, and I don't get the results I get because I occasionally get lucky. Your strategy, I assume, is a strategy that would've worked very well back in 2010. But guess what, people know about cryptocoins these day, I get friends and family asking me about it every day, I read about it in mainstream newspapers every week. The markets have changed, but your strategy hasn't I presume. I'm 25 myself, and my strategy will allow me to retire comfortably within 10 years. You could get there quicker, sure, but the vast majority of people who literally gamble with cryptocoins will not.

I mean...you called me a fool....The fact that I don't have the same strategy than you does not mean that I don't know how to make money and I couldn't be a private banking client. I work at an investment bank and I have wealth management experience, and enough wealth to be a private  banking client already BTW. You're talking about scaling or 'average' a position investing small amounts of money. Any strategy or financial advisor would never ever guarantee their clients that they will retire in a certain amount of time. You're only 25, so you re just an inexperienced guy telling people what to buy and sell and how. Do you know how to build a well diversified portfolio? managing geographical, industrial, currency, and political risks??. I bet you don't. You still learning kid. BTW, I don't know any legit and real financial institution that would promote or hire a 25 year old 'financial advisor'. To sum up, Ethereum has lots of potential. For the price to go up steady to 1000 or 4000 gamblers and people who don't know what they are doing should leave the market. Therefore, the price will find a balance.

Like I said, I'm not telling you that doesn't work. My original comment was about you saying that BTC is expected to reach half a million in 3 years (I also read about mcAfee claiming this) and ETH a quarter mil. My question to you is if you realise what it would take for it to reach that level? 3 years is about 1.000 days, meaning bitcoin would have to gain, on average, a little under 500$ a day. No whale would allow this without cashing out big time every single day of those 3 years. Second, I don't guarantee anything, and I don't only work with cryptos or investors, I take care of peoples retirement plans as well, some of which are extremely low risk, others are extremely high risk. Mostly, however, I get people asking me how to invest in cryptos in a safe way. The absolute best way in my opinion is to therefore gradually invest a small amount every week if the circumstances are right. Third, I started working in finance and insurance when I was 18 with my uncle who used to have his own consultancy business. I have seen a lot of people lose money as a result of reckless investing, and allthough it's fun and exciting to 'gamble', it's not for everyone, in fact none of my clients do. I have also worked with top investors and consultants, including one of the only Belgian billionaires. I have learned how to guide people in building a solid portfolio including property investments, insurance, stocks, startups, and many more, all without taking unnecessary risks. That's why none of them are millionaires after a few years of investing, but also none of them have lost any money in the long haul, and all of them are steadily building their wealth in a way they fully understand. Fourth, I'm definitely still learning, all of us are because this market is barely a decade old. With your last point I definitely agree. A volatile market is a market with a lot of unsure traders, people who trade with emotion rather than strategies. They will indeed leave the market, but it will take a hell of a lot longer than 3 years, I'm afraid, as the vast majority of the world is still getting to know Bitcoin, let alone the alts.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:08:33 PM

This coin has lot of potential if you see recently it has tied up with mastercard , cisco and many more companies. The fact it has a active developing team the coin can grow the only issue is ico it is killing the token and with recent hack of address I'm afraid the market may crash again, if there are a bit more tough regulations against ico the price will grow , nonetheless in next 5 years the price of eth will surely be half of bitcoin's price.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

500-700$ at February. That was Geenie told me.
Kuthululamb

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:22:03 PM

I mean...you called me a fool....The fact that I don't have the same strategy than you does not mean that I don't know how to make money and I couldn't be a private banking client. I work at an investment bank and I have wealth management experience, and enough wealth to be a private  banking client already BTW. You're talking about scaling or 'average' a position investing small amounts of money. Any strategy or financial advisor would never ever guarantee their clients that they will retire in a certain amount of time. You're only 25, so you re just an inexperienced guy telling people what to buy and sell and how. Do you know how to build a well diversified portfolio? managing geographical, industrial, currency, and political risks??. I bet you don't. You still learning kid. BTW, I don't know any legit and real financial institution that would promote or hire a 25 year old 'financial advisor'. To sum up, Ethereum has lots of potential. For the price to go up steady to 1000 or 4000 gamblers and people who don't know what they are doing should leave the market. Therefore, the price will find a balance.

Like I said, I'm not telling you that doesn't work. My original comment was about you saying that BTC is expected to reach half a million in 3 years (I also read about mcAfee claiming this) and ETH a quarter mil. My question to you is if you realise what it would take for it to reach that level? 3 years is about 1.000 days, meaning bitcoin would have to gain, on average, a little under 500$ a day. No whale would allow this without cashing out big time every single day of those 3 years. Second, I don't guarantee anything, and I don't only work with cryptos or investors, I take care of peoples retirement plans as well, some of which are extremely low risk, others are extremely high risk. Mostly, however, I get people asking me how to invest in cryptos in a safe way. The absolute best way in my opinion is to therefore gradually invest a small amount every week if the circumstances are right. Third, I started working in finance and insurance when I was 18 with my uncle who used to have his own consultancy business. I have seen a lot of people lose money as a result of reckless investing, and allthough it's fun and exciting to 'gamble', it's not for everyone, in fact none of my clients do. I have also worked with top investors and consultants, including one of the only Belgian billionaires. I have learned how to guide people in building a solid portfolio including property investments, insurance, stocks, startups, and many more, all without taking unnecessary risks. That's why none of them are millionaires after a few years of investing, but also none of them have lost any money in the long haul, and all of them are steadily building their wealth in a way they fully understand. Fourth, I'm definitely still learning, all of us are because this market is barely a decade old. With your last point I definitely agree. A volatile market is a market with a lot of unsure traders, people who trade with emotion rather than strategies. They will indeed leave the market, but it will take a hell of a lot longer than 3 years, I'm afraid, as the vast majority of the world is still getting to know Bitcoin, let alone the alts.

Whales are going to be cashing out all the way to a mill?  I don't think so, but if they do then eventually there will be no whales just hodlers. Making price super stable.  Which is what is needed to disconnect banks.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:39:50 AM

Maybe it will reach 2000-3000$/ETH
but this will only happen if most of the tokens created on ETH will actually do something besides raising money from people.

Space for rent if its still trending
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:42:32 AM

What would be your target price of Ethereum for 2022?

It may be many things within the next 5 years.
ETH may be mature and it may be in a competition to be a backbone,
in the same condition other coins are on the way to beat it.

I predict in overall, ETH may go higher than now so it may be about mre than 500 usd, I am not sure it will go beyond what BTC has now.
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

In 5 years, even if prices do not change, the capitalization will increase exactly, and with it the stability will increase, maybe then there will be another jump.
The price of ethereum always increases, just like bitcoin. Moreover, the technology inside is helping ethereum to prove to the world that it has enough strength to sweep away bitcoin and become the number 1 crypto on this planet. In the next 5 year, I can ensure with you people that bitcoin will no longer be number 1 anymore, ethreum will replace bitcoin in that position

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zumwalt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:56:18 PM

Rekt.
bicork

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:48:57 AM

I hope it will be alive in 5 years  Grin
But there's no point in such threads, sorry. There are to many chances for a number black swans to happen. I hope it will be not higher 500 USD.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:18:09 AM

As for current trend Ether will reach atleast 5000$ in next 5 years now waves is the biggest competitor for Ethereum . But recent hacks like coindash some other make me to think twice on Ethereum platform.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:54:48 AM

As for current trend Ether will reach atleast 5000$ in next 5 years now waves is the biggest competitor for Ethereum . But recent hacks like coindash some other make me to think twice on Ethereum platform.

5 years is long enough to predict what will be the price so if eth will hit $1000 before this year end or even the first quarter of 2018 for sure the $5000 will be not a far fetched dream. And ethereum platform has the stability that makes eth as top altcoin.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

So another flaw in ETH wallet code caused 30 millions $ in ETH to be stolen from Parity multisig wallet.

Yes, in 5 years ETH will be worth 50 cents.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:58:30 AM

So another flaw in ETH wallet code caused 30 millions $ in ETH to be stolen from Parity multisig wallet.

eth will be back to 10 $ Grin Grin
bhabygrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

Best Bitcoin Casino www.coinsaga.com

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

Well, crypto currencies value is unpredictable but I think Eth shows a lot of potential. So, maybe by year 2022 it's value will increase a lot. And  I would like to see that.  Grin

coin         ▄▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀    ▀▀████▄
    ▄██▀    ▄ ▄     ▀██▄▀▄
   ██▀   ▄▄█████▄    ▀██ █▄
  ██▀    ▄█▀   ██    ▐███ █
 ██▀    ▄██▀▀██▀     ▐███ █
▐██   ▄▄█▀   ▄█▌     ███ ██
▐██    ▀█████▀▀    ▄███ ██
▐██▄     ▀ ▀     ▄███▀▄██
 ▀██▄         ▄▄███▀▄███
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀▄███▀
    ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████▀▀▀
saga████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██
|400+ GAMES
BONUS
AFFILIATE
|20 %██  ████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
██  ████
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
[/center]
Erema72

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:45:43 PM

but this will only happen if most of the tokens created on ETH will actually do something besides raising money from people.

I agree! Real projects will raise the rate, 30% of really working solutions are enough for stable growth. It's like gasoline, it's in price while there are cars, and despite the fact that it is done very much, the price grows constantly ... Or is it only unas in Russia)))) ...
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

i agree with you eth  will drop to 10$ after 5 years

or wecansay eth  coin will die after 5 years

There will be many new coins  after 5 years

and each time  hack   eth !!!!!

all don't trust eth     
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:31:52 PM

all don't trust eth     

What a clown.....Bitcoin have been hacked in the past and still going up you idiot
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:39:38 PM

all don't trust eth     

What a clown.....Bitcoin have been hacked in the past and still going up you idiot

ETH will fork again, and it will fork so many times that in 5 years no one will know who is the real ETH chain Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:05:34 PM

I agree! Real projects will raise the rate, 30% of really working solutions are enough for stable growth. It's like gasoline, it's in price while there are cars, and despite the fact that it is done very much, the price grows constantly ... Or is it only unas in Russia)))) ...

That high prices for ethereum is not possible to me. Ethereum faces too many problems and hack attemps nowadays and these making ethereum problematic in the eyes of community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: