Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:39:48 PM

As I can see bitcoin price rises high with the current updates of price in the economy, it made me think of a possible drops after few days and in start of July it will climb up again. The demand is actually having good signs of progress and btc nowadays is really popular to all countries along with their profitable investments that inspired them.

This is usual in the bitcoin prices. So far this is kind of predictable. If the prices go high real fast, then it will drop by at least 20% then will slowly climb back up. If you see another spike then that is another cycle again. Just be prepared to sell when it spikes and when it drops get ready to buy.

yeah the cycle will repeat more and more so i think we can used this to make money. i think when the price is down, we don't have to be rush and selling our bitcoin because we are in panic mode, but we need to calm down first and see if the price down is for just correction. the other time, the price will back more high than before so its our time to selling our bitcoin and waiting for the drop of the price. its good to see the price is down because we can buy bitcoin again and hold it while the price is up and we can selling in that time to make profit.
Yeah you are describing 'normal' market movement but at this time there are other things happening regarding the future of bitcoin. Far beyond the normal market movement. When news is involved an especially doubts the market can get ugly very quickly. I would be careful trading and investing more into bitcoin right now and only invest what you can afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

The price of bitcoin has been moving up since the beginning of this year and it has find a strong support at $2000 and $2500! Currently trading above $2700. This is signed of good days to come. I do tell people that bitcoin is still at the infancy stage and we expect more price application.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:49:07 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency markets such as ETH (Ethereum) and DAO (Dao Token) have increased sharply in recent times. Bitcoin as a pioneer cryptocurrency has the longest history of any other cryptocurrency in terms of very uncertain price fluctuations. The rise in bitcoin prices is evidence that bitcoin still has an ever-increasing valuation in the eyes of the world community. The volume of bitcoin trade increases in volume and value, indicating the strength of bitcoin as a currency (as well as an asset). Bitcoin, which now has valuations of more than $ 6 billion, is considered to have sufficient strength to last for a long time, so some technologies are being developed using bitcoin platforms, including digital certificate projects by MIT
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:16:00 AM

The price of bitcoin has been moving up since the beginning of this year and it has find a strong support at $2000 and $2500! Currently trading above $2700. This is signed of good days to come. I do tell people that bitcoin is still at the infancy stage and we expect more price application.

After the big crash bitcoin has started to climb up again this June 2017 and probably the reason was the acceptance and legalization of bitcoin in Australia. But aside from that there is another news coming and it says that India will be also legalize bitcoin usage in their country this June 30, 2017 (not exact date). From this view, we can expect more increase in bitcoins value but let is be careful since bitcoin hype and bubble could also be present.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:56:20 AM

It's a very good sign that bitcoin is becoming stable at that rate. And if there will be more to come that's going to be the best thing ever. Because of this price increase, many people are really convinced that this digital coin is not just something to be ignored but it has a big potential that we can benefit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:02:58 AM

Clearly and well said,it is the total impact of bitcoins price rising so high and breaking its record and making new history and making news today,bitcoin users wanna be  comes out and join the hype
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:15:48 AM

Maybe thats the cause of this current number of bitcoins users specially bitcoins miners is increasing right now,i have read on some groups that almost all of them go invest in mining because they here that bitcoins price are rocketing now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:02:15 AM

Maybe thats the cause of this current number of bitcoins users specially bitcoins miners is increasing right now,i have read on some groups that almost all of them go invest in mining because they here that bitcoins price are rocketing now
I don't think that they are into bitcoin mining because if you are a small time bitcoin miner wannabe then bitcoin mining is not profitable and you can just try ethereum mining which is profitable as of now and you can get the ROI of your investment after at least  6 months which is not bad for an investment and after 6 months you are just receiving full profit.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

I don't think that they are into bitcoin mining because if you are a small time bitcoin miner wannabe then bitcoin mining is not profitable and you can just try ethereum mining which is profitable as of now and you can get the ROI of your investment after at least  6 months which is not bad for an investment and after 6 months you are just receiving full profit.
I guess you are both right. There are increase in miners numbers, but i think that most of them will just quit because of low mining rate, or to high difficulty. Also rising of bitcoin price is connected to an number of users, which jumped when Japan started to use bitcoin, also i have heard that Australia will start using bitcoin too. Which mean another price jump.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:38:56 AM

I guess you are both right. There are increase in miners numbers, but i think that most of them will just quit because of low mining rate, or to high difficulty. Also rising of bitcoin price is connected to an number of users, which jumped when Japan started to use bitcoin, also i have heard that Australia will start using bitcoin too. Which mean another price jump.

Right. We're all expecting the price to spike up once july enters because of this. I also agree that it isn't because of miners. Btc mining requires a lot and you have to shell quite a lot of money for you to have a decent mining system. The price depends on the users and if you look at it, when the price of btc rose, it rose consiatently because a lot of people rose that price hike and jumped in

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Maybe . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users  Cheesy
Well, I will also consider the number of people who have or buy bitcoin that can affect the price to change. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin will depend on the market and also the fluctuations of supply and demand of bitcoin are one of the main factors that can affect the price of bitcoin to increase and decrease.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:22:52 PM

Maybe . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users  Cheesy
I agree that also the number of people who have bitcoin also can affect the price to change.Furthermore,the fluctuations of supply and demand of bitcoin in online market is the main factor that really can affect the price of bitcoin to change. I hope in the near future that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:43:39 PM

You need to consider the number of coins and the number of people who have bitcoin or buy bitcoin because it will make the price to increase and decrease. In addition to that, I also consider the supply and demand of bitcoin because I think it is the main factor that affects the price of bitcoin to change.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:57:35 PM

It's a very good sign that bitcoin is becoming stable at that rate. And if there will be more to come that's going to be the best thing ever. Because of this price increase, many people are really convinced that this digital coin is not just something to be ignored but it has a big potential that we can benefit.

bitcoin is staying here for some time but it has to continue increasing because people are still taking interest in bitcoin and therefore there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will increase more.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:20:14 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

High prices will always attract attention, every single day the price remains high means that another person can see for himself that bitcoin is not a fad, bitcoin is here to stay for a long time and the sooner people decide to invest in it, the sooner they are going to get profits with it, so high prices are one of the best ways in which bitcoin can market itself.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:27:02 AM

Bitcoin price continue to increase everyweek and I hope the price will increase more after halving and before end of this year 2017. I believe the price of bitcoin will reach $3000 in the month of july 2017 and I believe the price of bitcoin before end of this year is around $4000-$5000 per bitcoin. If this happen for sure I make a lot of money and many people earn also big. You can buy bitcoin if you want.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:32:08 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Yes! Because the bitcoin now is still growing so that the bitcoin will gain more investors and many people including me are investing now on bitcoin because the bitcoin price is going up as the time is passing so bitcoin will be more popular these days and including to that the people will be interested to it. So the bitcoin price will pump again that's how it works.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anegg

Activity: 469

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:59:57 AM

People who own Bitcoin become richer, the cryptocurrency market grows and in whole our entire market grows. A lot of people are hopping on the bandwagon and making Bitcoin their investment option and a lot of people are now investing in Bitcoin other than gold.  Their are not a lot of people who have left their job for Bitcoin since their are not a people who can solely survive on Bitcoin. Most people use Bitcoin as a part time job or just as a method to earn a bit of money on the side.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:07:51 AM

Actually the main thing in the Bitcoin is not only simple , because when the prices get drop then many people get fear and starts selling their btc and opposite of this many of the good minded bitcoiners starts to buy the Bitcoin from the feard sellers  .
So a type of the counterbalance we can see in the both of the cases .
But the down in the price and also rise in the price is only due to the reason of the investment in other projects .
No doubt that people always looking to new coins for the investment and also according to this new new coins are coming in the market and also new new icos are coming to take investment of the people .
So I think there was small less available of the icos was in the last of the week ( in comparison of the second last where we found that a record break of investment ) .
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:59:32 AM

My brother told to friends about Bitcoin when Bitcoin's price wasn't very high, when the price of Bitcoin begins to rise his friends that he told about Bitcoin a time ago they wrote him interested by Bitcoin. You can draw your own conclusions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: