Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:48:19 PM

I just hope that it continue to rise high ,
I think it would start to rise again after the segwit hope that it reaches $4,000 per coin.

It will rise don't worry and we'll see price of bitcoin soon up after this fork. Theymos gave an announcement already that it will mostly like there's no effect but I don't know with the price since each event of bitcoin is very important to us. And some whales are taking advantage of this move, we have still enough to observe the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

I think it would start to rise again after the segwit hope that it reaches $4,000 per coin.

Currently, after 2 days of dipping, I'm seeing that it's green right now. Although the price increase is less than 1% at least we are heading in the right direction. I think this will continue until we reach $2600 again until we near the dreaded Aug 1 date which we will see another dumping. I also hope that if there is a dip after the Segwit2x, it will recovered and touches $3000-$4000 in the future.
I don't think it will gain anything when August 1 is nearing its time. What I am saying is that 2600$ per Bitcoin seems to be a bit expensive for something dipping. As some other members here are trying to say that the effects of August 1 will be earlier than expected in which at least 2 weeks before the date they are starting to prepare from it. So my advise it monitor first the Bitcoin's price action and chart in order to prepare yourself from the upcoming chain of events.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:03:37 AM

Currently, after 2 days of dipping, I'm seeing that it's green right now. Although the price increase is less than 1% at least we are heading in the right direction. I think this will continue until we reach $2600 again until we near the dreaded Aug 1 date which we will see another dumping. I also hope that if there is a dip after the Segwit2x, it will recovered and touches $3000-$4000 in the future.
I think lot of users miss this current increase of bitcoin price because i know more users already sell their bitcoin specially big dump happen in bitcoin with the incoming split in bitcoin. Now value of bitcoin climbing again and i think it will continue until reach the august 1.
quzai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:52:40 AM

There are many people who are interested in using Bitcoin as an investment vehicle thanks to its rising prices. For example, my mother simply ignored all the effort I devoted to building the Bitcoin community for two years. But when he heard the news in the media that Bitcoin could be a good investment vehicle, he immediately interrogated me all out about Bitcoin. With the growing volume of Bitcoin transactions on a daily basis, the limited amount of Bitcoin supplies, and the ever decreasing amount of Bitcoin printed by the system every ten minutes (especially since July 10), the Bitcoin price will certainly continue to climb in the future.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:30:49 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Definitely,many people have started to leave their boring jobs and have started to focus and earn from bitcoins.Even i am also an example of such a person.I came to know about bitcoin an year ago and now i have left my job and returned from abroad and now working and earning in bitcoins in my country.I am earning almost the same amount now which i earned as monthly salary.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:44:08 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

If many people demand the use of bitcoin then it has the possibility to rise in price. As the goes by bitcoin price still getting higher in price so lets save more bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:31:43 AM

If many people demand the use of bitcoin then it has the possibility to rise in price. As the goes by bitcoin price still getting higher in price so lets save more bitcoin.
I am sure the demand will increase, if you keep reading the news you can tell how potential bitcoin is, just recently I read that Japan retailers are already adopting with crypto currency and big retailer already started using bitcoin. It's a big news that we might feel the result for now but as it continues to be popular more demand will be created.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:52:25 AM

I am sure the demand will increase, if you keep reading the news you can tell how potential bitcoin is, just recently I read that Japan retailers are already adopting with crypto currency and big retailer already started using bitcoin. It's a big news that we might feel the result for now but as it continues to be popular more demand will be created.

Yes I can see the demand is becoming vert higher in number as of now, and I think that it's mainly the reason why it gathered more of it's popularity eversince the start of btc from 2009 until present. More and more will be going to invest not just with bitcoin values, but the entire ways of digital crypto currencies will be shining their popularity and the main aim is to earn btc to the fullest due to price soaring so high for now and in the future.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

Potentially . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users 
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more

This uprise to double the current value is surely going to happen no doubt, but ya it may take time. As the bitcoin users increases so as the amount of coin has to increase.
I agree to some extent that their should be limited coins but similarly their should be balance or else crime and theft will increase.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:17:32 PM

Potentially . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users 
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more

I am agree with you when the bitcoin will accept to any local stores maybe in next generation and people will have interest to use bitcoin because they see the real potential of using it also the bitcooin prediction will be at a half of a million price Smiley
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:36:34 PM

Im hoping for the same thing, the price of bitcoin are dump for about weeks now and i think bitcoin are preparing for something on august 1, but still i believe that the price of bitcoin will bounce back right after the segwit and i believe that it will hit $4000 this year, finger cross.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

yea btc price increase. bitcoin price is down it's not long time . btc price up and down, you don't worry when you see btc price decrease .
this time you wait some days. after a time when you see btc price increase you can sell. i think btc price can be  highly increase.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:06:24 AM

Maybe it was really happening, but the choice is on them. If they continue their job or not. Bitcoin price is always rising. However, if they are not good enough in this world they might loose. The decision is just from themselves.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:17:16 PM

We must understand the fact that volatility in the price is not going anywhere, even in next 10 years the price will keep fluctuating yet on a larger chart view the price will be on a bullish run. Thus investor should consider this fact and invest as per his risk taking ability and research strategy. It is not recommended to invest in Bitcoin or any alt coin just because they showed exceptional performance in the past.
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:00:44 PM

This is a fact of decentralization system, when demand continues to increase while limited stock of course price will be high. I hope bitcoin users continue to increase and loyal so bitcoin can survive for a long time.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:09:32 PM

Yes it is, being unstable of price has a impact to the user of it. When the price become high people encourage to used it more and become more productive to earn big money. But when it fall they doubled their time for it so that they will earn their goal price.

moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

We must understand the fact that volatility in the price is not going anywhere, even in next 10 years the price will keep fluctuating yet on a larger chart view the price will be on a bullish run. Thus investor should consider this fact and invest as per his risk taking ability and research strategy. It is not recommended to invest in Bitcoin or any alt coin just because they showed exceptional performance in the past.

Yes, we will continue to have large price fluctuations with bitcoin but I think overall the price will increase over the long run. In fact, fluctuations are good for traders that want to increase their bitcoin holdings buy buying on the dips and selling after the pumps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:14:17 PM

Yes, we will continue to have large price fluctuations with bitcoin but I think overall the price will increase over the long run. In fact, fluctuations are good for traders that want to increase their bitcoin holdings buy buying on the dips and selling after the pumps.
As we observe at the current value of bitcoin already happens the huge dump it is influence by the incoming splitting on the bitcoin but i know after the dump there is a huge pump of the price of bitcoin, for now much better to hold your bitcoin for our future.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:34:39 PM

As we observe at the current value of bitcoin already happens the huge dump it is influence by the incoming splitting on the bitcoin but i know after the dump there is a huge pump of the price of bitcoin, for now much better to hold your bitcoin for our future.
The problem here is,it is hard to predict how much the price of bitcoin will go down if there is a split and how much time it will take to recover ,i am sure no one can give a proper prediction regarding that and so is the reason i am afraid to hold more coins than i can loose at this juncture.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:20:42 AM

From the beginning many observers who suggested to immediately buy a bitcoin because prices will continue to rise, but many people continue to doubt and ultimately regret because of the high price. not too late, please buy a bitcoin now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: