Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:35:06 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Do I think as more and more people use bitcoins in our country? will continue to increase the bitcoin price in this country. It is better for bitcoin to spend more time, i did not say that you left work just to bitcoin. It's even better to have a job and bitcoin is your extra money income. But as I said the bitcoin price was steadily rising as the number of users increased, there are many million peoples that used bitcoins and if it will increase? the value and the price will be higher Smiley.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:49:37 AM

Actually we just broke the 4900 USD price mark a couple nights ago. The more people who knows about bitcoins the better since it will create a demand for it. The more demand it has, the higher the price gets pushed.

$4,050+ right now and it is because of the news china banned ICO. Actually it is the right time to buy bitcoin right now, especially the price is on the low price because of that news. I'm pretty sure the price will back to $4,200-$4,500 tomorrow or 2 days later. It is bitcoin man, what do you expect.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:01:14 AM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise high due to the number of people investing on it and making trading. It is like gold, when the time passed by, the prices of it also increases. That's why many people are trying to understand how to do bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Yes definitely because many people are amazed in bitcoins especially when they knew many get rich because its value is fast to increase and it is not so difficult to earn bitcoins if you will be humble and have determinations in this business yes you can earn more in bitcoins.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

I do not trust it that bitcoin prices rise high because now a day bitcoin btc rate grow up and down same as like share market so I do not trust this. I think after some day bitcoin grow up prices rise high.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:22:32 AM

Yes definitely because many people are amazed in bitcoins especially when they knew many get rich because its value is fast to increase and it is not so difficult to earn bitcoins if you will be humble and have determinations in this business yes you can earn more in bitcoins.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:30:56 AM

Yes bitcoin prices rise high  i will trust it because some day ago one of my friend do work at bitcoin and when he sell her btc then he will get it high rate, but sometime bitcoin is grow up and down same as like a share market. i will trust that bitcoin prices rise high.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:36:46 AM

for now bitcoin price has gone down,whales are playing dump game wait for few week price will hype soon.but its good time to buy ethereum as its network transaction is high which will ultimately lead to increase in price.so its better to buy ethereum than bitcoin right now.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

it's one of their reasons for choosing a folus on bitcoin, a lighter job but can generate more pay from offline work
and I am also now starting to pioneer to prefer online jobs in bitcoin
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:34:45 AM

There are lot of factors that bitcoin keep of rising, one of them is thru trading in which all altcoins we receive and keep will be traded for bitcoins and that makes bitcoins value goes up but i will never quit my stable job except if i earned bitcoin bigger than my salary then i will proceed on enterpreneurship using earn bitcoin as an starting investment. We must be sure we are right of all of our decisions before we go a head.
Absolutely. Taking the right decision is the most fundamental thing. I think if we see the previous graph of market prices of Bitcoin, we’ll come to a conclusion that the prices have increased a lot. This is what my perception is about the future as well that the prices will keep on increasing in the same fashion as in the past.
enwi

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

the rising bitcoin price is what most people expect because if investing in bitcoin certainly wants to get a big profit, with prices that go up will make the investors smile  Cheesy
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:20:44 AM

Yes it is because it drives the demand curve of Bitcoin up leading to the increase of the price and value of Bitcoin.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:39:55 AM

Bitcoin often impress to any individual when men and women know about it deeply. Not in a very first time absolutely everyone impress with bitcoin even you can tell them bitcoin has a greatest price. But it is proper, when individuals have expertise then they commence to investment decision in bitcoin and commence to make from it. Might be it is a purpose that bitcoin is variety a single crypto forex who have a maximum value. But nevertheless bitcoin's end users amount are extremely couple of.
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

Bitcoin always impress to anybody when folks know about it deeply. Not in a initial time absolutely everyone impress with bitcoin even you can notify them bitcoin has a optimum cost. But it is appropriate, when individuals have information then they begin to investment in bitcoin and start to make from it. Could be it is a purpose that bitcoin is number one crypto currency who have a maximum price. But nevertheless bitcoin's users number are extremely few.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:08:01 AM

with bitcoin easy to operate and also a price that always reaches a high level of value, maybe that's also a factor people prefer bitcoin rather than work, with the comparison bitcoin more results in material value greater than wages / salaries that can get from his work , I think it is a plausible excuse to see from a country that does have a small wage for its workers.
Yassarsian

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

with bitcoin easy to operate and also a price that always reaches a high level of value, maybe that's also a factor people prefer bitcoin rather than work, with the comparison bitcoin more results in material value greater than wages / salaries that can get from his work , I think it is a plausible excuse to see from a country that does have a small wage for its workers.

There are lots of people engaging on trading rather than working now as they can stay at home and can took care of there children and watch them. It's a smart choice to stay at home and do some household choirs whiles you can earn at home on trading and id you would like you can still invest on some program.Whales are active when there is a fluctuation of price seeing a right time to enter the market.

Yassarsian

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:06:59 AM

There are lots of people engaging on trading rather than working now as they can stay at home and can took care of there children and watch them. It's a smart choice to stay at home and do some household choirs whiles you can earn at home on trading and id you would like you can still invest on some program.Whales are active when there is a fluctuation of price seeing a right time to enter the market.

uchiha_2

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

true, people prefer to work at home rather than work in the office. they work according to their wishes without any rules that apply to them. unlike those who work in the office .. must follow the lead. I think working bitcoin is easier because you only use a laptob and an internet connection. with a little knowledge of trading .. they can make a lot of money. the time required is also not too long. you just wait for the bitcoin to fluctuate and the benefits you will get.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:41:05 AM

There are lot of factors that bitcoin keep of rising, one of them is thru trading in which all altcoins we receive and keep will be traded for bitcoins and that makes bitcoins value goes up but i will never quit my stable job except if i earned bitcoin bigger than my salary then i will proceed on enterpreneurship using earn bitcoin as an starting investment. We must be sure we are right of all of our decisions before we go a head.
The amount you will earned in bitcoin is not fixed unlike your job, if you are not a real risk taker you will not gonna be able to quit your job.
Bitcoin gives the best opportunity for us here but it depends on us on how are we going to get that opportunity and maximize our income, less risk means less income so be sure you know what you are doing.

Intelligent thinking, one thing we should do is look at all the things in bitcoin. If indeed everything is a good thing to do, definitely getting a bitcoin in bulk is something easy but if everything gets the reverse it will destroy our lives. Risk is very big in bitcoin, but it's just a challenge for us, if we can minimize the risk will definitely get a very profitable thing. So dare to minimize a risk if we gain profit in bitcoin.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

Complete BS and ridiculous logic. You can stay at home, if you have won the Powerball jackpot. But you can't stay at home saying that you expect yourself to gain 10x profit from trading in a single day. Trading is a two way process. And especially with a high risk asset such as Bitcoin, the dangers are quite obvious. There is also a chance that you may lose all of your life savings in a matter of few hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: