Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:50:04 PM

Nobody knows how high can reach Bitcoin, but come experts calculate that for massive adoption, its price should increase dramatically. At current times Bitcoin is only 1% of its potential. That means that Bitcoin needs to reach a market capitalization of $1 trillion ($1,000 bln) and for the price of a single Bitcoin to reach $1,000,000.
Thre race of this last year is according to Mohamed:“The current prices [of Bitcoin] assume massive adoption, which is not going to happen." He went on to say that Bitcoin should only be worth “a third” of its value at the time - $4,000.

More: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-will-explode-but-adoption-wont-happen-allianz-chief-economist

well on my own point of view, the status of bitcoin price presently reaches high and this is something that everyone has looked forward even before. it is a very big advantge to anyone who used bitcoin specially to those who saved it rather than investing bitcoin. inflation is constant yet its price keeps on rising. i believe for te next few years it will sill reach to its highest price as time goes by since it dominates our economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:55:31 PM

As of now, the cost of bitcoin is not steady occasionally it acquiring high and occasionally it obtaining reduced. But I think if folks will heading to patronize it or use it then the bitcoin will boost its value. And due to the fact of its large price tag, a great deal of folks will grow to be intrigued about bitcoin because numerous of them want to grow to be abundant and sometimes they will make it as their associate in attaining their desires and that is the cause why I am employing bitcoin  these days just to accomplish my dreams. Thanks to bitcoin.

That's a true reflection of the demand of bitcoins all over the world and so i'm not surprised ikt is rising this high, i even think it could even thrive higher after the fork and so i'm waiting patiently as i count down to 25 October.
Bitcoin price rise high because most adopts to use the bitcoin. Yes the demand is already increasing and the price become high because people already believe in bitcoin that they could gain profit. Well, this is a positive outcomes that bitcoin become stronger until today and in the upcoming years.
Aniik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:04:53 AM

Bitcoin prices rise high and its demand is increase within a few days.A large number of active users affect the growth of the bitcoin price. This can be observed recently when the price has grown so rapidly.After all,it is ture that,bitcoin prices rise high within a few days
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:11:28 AM

As of now, the cost of bitcoin is not steady occasionally it acquiring high and occasionally it obtaining reduced. But I think if folks will heading to patronize it or use it then the bitcoin will boost its value. And due to the fact of its large price tag, a great deal of folks will grow to be intrigued about bitcoin because numerous of them want to grow to be abundant and sometimes they will make it as their associate in attaining their desires and that is the cause why I am employing bitcoin  these days just to accomplish my dreams. Thanks to bitcoin.

That's a true reflection of the demand of bitcoins all over the world and so i'm not surprised ikt is rising this high, i even think it could even thrive higher after the fork and so i'm waiting patiently as i count down to 25 October.
Bitcoin price rise high because most adopts to use the bitcoin. Yes the demand is already increasing and the price become high because people already believe in bitcoin that they could gain profit. Well, this is a positive outcomes that bitcoin become stronger until today and in the upcoming years.
I agree. Bitcoin price goes high because the demand increases as having many users and believers. Bitcoin can truly gives more profit and become stronger and more popular everywhere. Many people saw how high the price when it is truly increase and those who has investments on that period has gain more profit.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:14:41 AM

It's great to see it back up again after the roller coaster ride about a month ago. This goes to show the strength of Bitcoin as I've always preached that it always comes back strongly after a tumble and proves the panic sellers wrong.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:16:54 AM

There  are many such explanation on why bitcoin price is rising so fast, first is there are large numbers of companies that take bitcoin for there products and also it was reasonably secure and not reversible, lastly it's transaction growth continuing to increase.

Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:17:41 AM

that seems boringyou and your friends need to undoubtedly try out to purchase some thing for bitcoinsor even spend some bitcoins in some ICOsmake your daily life a little bit far more cryptobrigter!
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:24:29 AM

that seems boringyou and your friends need to undoubtedly try out to purchase some thing for bitcoinsor even spend some bitcoins in some ICOsmake your daily life a little bit far more cryptobrigter!
New ico projects have no single connection with blockchain and creating new token is useless.There are some exceptions but almost 90% of new projects is garbage.I dont advice same thing and think twice before investing single penny on new projects.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
crazyer

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:27:40 AM

I guessed this. I think the bitcoin will continue to increase until October 24-25, 2017. Then bitcoin will drop to $ 4,000 and then rise to $ 10,000 by the end of the year. That's my guess.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:44:01 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

It is okay if you stop working and go full time on bitcoin as long as you can cover your needs and expenses just like when you are working your job. I prefer to focus on bitcoin too despite the volatility its making everyday.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:46:49 AM

But in my case, nobody has been really interested in Bitcoin, even if it's a close friend. I've told them about bitcoin, but they just grope like I do not believe what I inform. and for some people who are genuinely interested in Bitcoin, I believe that the high factor of Bitcoin's value affects them so they focus on Bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

But in my case, nobody has been really interested in Bitcoin, even if it's a close friend. I've told them about bitcoin, but they just grope like I do not believe what I inform. and for some people who are genuinely interested in Bitcoin, I believe that the high factor of Bitcoin's value affects them so they focus on Bitcoin.
They have their own belief and it's hard to convince a person if they are not open minded, bitcoin is a quite new technology and for sure new to them and since there's a lot of scam online they might be afraid to try this kind. Don't worry, once they understand they will adopt with bitcoin, right now we have to focus educating on people who are interested, eventually when bitcoin are more popular they will notice it.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:25:36 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

yes I also have a friend who was a factory worker now he focuses on bitcoin and his income is getting more from bitcoin, bitcoin is more expensive because the availability of bitcoin is very limited.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:27:54 AM

They have their own belief and it's hard to convince a person if they are not open minded, bitcoin is a quite new technology and for sure new to them and since there's a lot of scam online they might be afraid to try this kind. Don't worry, once they understand they will adopt with bitcoin, right now we have to focus educating on people who are interested, eventually when bitcoin are more popular they will notice it.

Well bitcoin gets more popular everyday and i believe that time will come they will surely use bitcoin because this is our future, the price of bitcoin will continue to soar higher and your friends will surely ask you this time about bitcoin. No matter what they say keep on telling people about the goodness of bitcoin.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:57:15 AM

From now the bitcoin was rise into $5000 up, or maybe they going run into $6000. If that happen it was a big news into whole bitcoin world. We know that is the time we need to look at for so we must wait when it happen.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

you should not stop working as an employee or boss, make bitcoin as your second income, because you are very comfortable and comfortable you can get the capital from work as an employee in your company and share your salary to bitcoin in part. it will make you quickly become rich.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

one of them is the impact of bitcoin prices that continue to increase, but I think this is also due to the increasingly famous bitcoin and much evidence that many people succeed with bitcoin, so that more and more people are interested to know the bitcoin
Yukyzu

Activity: 270

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

may occur because of the rising btc exchange rates but also because of the people's interest in increasingly advanced technology, no doubt every year people who know btc and miners are increasing. not only because of its high exchange rate as well because of the robust resilience of virtual currencies on the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

People have different attitudes and different responses when talking about bitcoin. We can't blame the fact that we are created individually. No wonder some will believe about bitcoin or don't. Bitcoin prices rise high because there are many of us who keep believing in it and this may affect the price. Some become wiser and deep thinker when it comes to holding or selling to aim higher profit. This will define how true you are with bitcoin and it's just a normal reaction of the prices of bitcoin whether it goes high or low but of course higher is better to have a profitable result.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

It is good to hear that the price or value of bitcoin is increase. That's why many people wants to join in bitcoin and the number of people also increases in joining bitcoin. It helps many people and also it increases the number of people who success in their life because of bitcoin. Through bitcoin many people amazed and enjoyed bitcoin but we need to take care while our population of bitcoin became wide and heavy. The cheater are still there in surroundings. And I hope that we are be alert and more aware in our campaign that we've join.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: