Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

Bitcoins are the new trend setter of today.  The rate with which bitcoin has come in economy it's remarkable. Bitcoin is come to origin in 2009, and since its rate gas been increasing incredibly. Bitcoins has marked a great success in market. Time has come that bitcoin is become more valuable than gold. There is not time less that it will cost about 10000dollar.
Best thing about bitcoins is its selling value is always increasing. coin's future will really be great considering the fact that it is gaining attention from all around the world which may lead to it's prioritization within every nation. If someone wants to use bitcoin as a medium to become rich, he should first be willing to exert most of his time and effort with bitcoin. The time required depends on the way you earn money. Some ways are fast and easy but some are difficult and long but usually brings the greatest rewards.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kutongcoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:01:46 AM

Maybe it is one of the reason why people encourage to join bircoin. For me you don't have to quit your job because of it.We will never tell what will happen next.
But it is all depends on you,as of now we are that the price of BTC is stable and as a user of it it's a big benefit for us.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:55:33 AM

I think that's a yes.We all know that bitcoin prices always gets up and down.And those people who stop focusing on btc during down time they are just a fool for me.Because bitcoin will make you rich one day
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is very much capable of making anyone as richer as one wants to be. Bitcoin is the best investment this world has ever seen, since past few days, the market value of bitcoin is increasing significantly and has now reached to its maximum value.

This trend will be followed in the coming days as well. So we need to make best possible use of all the bitcoins which we are having.
That's right! At least in the past 10 years, we have seen the growth of the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin price better than other markets are Gold, Stock, ... From few cents per coin, the price of Bitcoin has pumped to several thousand dollars for each. That is unexpected and no one can knew that from the past. Grin
We are now at $5,925.72 based on coindesk and this expected to go higher @ the end of the year.
I'm really excited coz I'm really looking forward on the $10,000 predicted price of bitcoin this coming 2018 though I'm a bit skeptical coz probably they will always be a downfall of price.
Last September we are just at $4,000 and it significantly increase $1,000. If this will just actually continue we will be happy kids!
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:04:00 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

yes you are right bitcoin price back to be expensive and the higher market demand for bitcoin, it will cause potentially expensive price of bitcoin, because bitcoin availability is very limited and demand is very high.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:30:50 AM

Maybe it is one of the reason why people encourage to join bircoin. For me you don't have to quit your job because of it.We will never tell what will happen next.
But it is all depends on you,as of now we are that the price of BTC is stable and as a user of it it's a big benefit for us.
The price of Bitcoin not stable, if Bitcoin can stable its value, it did not increase from $4,000 to $6,000 within 2 weeks. What do you think about the speed of this growth? I think it is very fast and no asset or investment form can gives us a growth like Bitcoin within short time as few weeks.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

yeah its about SUPPLY AND DEMAND,when theres lot of supply,the price  goes down because demands is sustainable,while when demmand increases the price goes ul because the supply is limited.thats why the impact on bitcoin is to goes up.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

yeah its about SUPPLY AND DEMAND,when theres lot of supply,the price  goes down because demands is sustainable,while when demmand increases the price goes ul because the supply is limited.thats why the impact on bitcoin is to goes up.
there are two major factors in bussiness of goods or coins in market i-e Demand And Supply.
whenever the demand of coins is increased in market and the supply become limited then the price of coins is increased in market but whenever the demand of coins is decreased in market and the supply is increased as compare to demand then the price is going to decrease. nowadays the price of bitcoin is increasing because the interest of people in bitcoin is increased.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

Maybe it is one of the reason why people encourage to join bircoin. For me you don't have to quit your job because of it.We will never tell what will happen next. But it is all depends on you,as of now we are that the price of BTC is stable and as a user of it it's a big benefit for us.
The price of Bitcoin not stable, if Bitcoin can stable its value, it did not increase from $4,000 to $6,000 within 2 weeks. What do you think about the speed of this growth? I think it is very fast and no asset or investment form can gives us a growth like Bitcoin within short time as few weeks.

Yes, Bitcoin prices are increasing rapidly. But that does not mean Bitcoin is the best investment tool of all time. There are still many better investment tools than Bitcoin out there. Do not forget that Bitcoin prices can go down at any time, and we can lose. We also do not know when and whether Bitcoin will be destroyed someday.

If you say Bitcoin investments can go up so fast, and you can profit fast, that's right. But you should know that there is also an ICO that can give up to 10 times profit in just a short time. And if you want to get a huge amount of profit, you should wait for several years with Bitcoin.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:53:40 AM

Yes so many people had asked me a bout bitcoin and want to try to invest in bitcoin, they interested to invest in bitcoin because the value is keep on rising, I told them to compare with last year price and they are surprise, and bitcoin is provide a good side income, but to support my life only by using bitcoin is still not enough and yes due to the price some of my friend quit the job and go full time with bitcoin

As what I have read also there is a big increase in the value of bitcoin in just a year. Imagine in just a year there is a major increase of prices. We all be looking forwars to the years to come in bitcoin. I would like to see how bitcoin can raise its value to its highest potential in the next coming years.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:27:07 AM

yeah with rising bitcoin prices from year to year that can be compared to the increase makes a lot of people interested in bitcoin and many are starting to focus on bitcoin and leave the job because they think it will be more profitable in bitcoin
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:06:43 AM

I'm so thankful once the bitcoin price goes up. If people who work suddenly stop by choosing bitcoin, maybe because they don't want to tired to work. Yet bitcoin is very good to be a side job. But I don't know the people who work choose bitcoin. Probably because of the soaring price of bitcoin.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:11:40 AM

I'm so thankful once the bitcoin price goes up. If people who work suddenly stop by choosing bitcoin, maybe because they don't want to tired to work. Yet bitcoin is very good to be a side job. But I don't know the people who work choose bitcoin. Probably because of the soaring price of bitcoin.

We are all happy that the price of bitcoin is starting to go up all the time. And when the price goes up to near $6,000 we are excited to see more of it's pump. Many are now knowing that bitcoin is a good side job and it can give everyone a lot of profit.
2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

We are all happy that the price of bitcoin is starting to go up all the time. And when the price goes up to near $6,000 we are excited to see more of it's pump. Many are now knowing that bitcoin is a good side job and it can give everyone a lot of profit.
Bitcoin this year has been going up compare to the last few years and people are now more interested investing bitcoin and others want to earn bitcoin by offering their skills. Bitcoin can give people the freedom to earn while saving bitcoin.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

That's Bitcoin habit, because fluctuation of price that happens everyday with the demand of buy/sell on market around the world that makes Bitcoin's price so high today and also with good news about Bitcoin, like the recent one about Hardfork. As well, for those who holds Bitcoin are making good profit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

That's Bitcoin habit, because fluctuation of price that happens everyday with the demand of buy/sell on market around the world that makes Bitcoin's price so high today and also with good news about Bitcoin, like the recent one about Hardfork. As well, for those who holds Bitcoin are making good profit.

I agree, those who hold bitcoins and wait patiently will benefit a lot at this moment with the high bitcoin prices at the present time. Wink
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

Yeah if you are waiting for the good news that be thankful because the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more, now the investors are investing the high capital in the bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin Is increasing because of it, the value and the information of the bitcoin is the best thing for the people who have invested in the bitcoin and the income of the bitcoin will be the best thing.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:29:00 PM

Well I found some posts that said the bitcoin price drop yesterday was because people are busy selling to get BTG, I think that is a very wrong reason. Bitcoin prices will certainly continue to rise and fall so there is nothing to worry about because it has become the style of bitcoin prices.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:48:09 PM

Well everybody is happy about it and those long term holders now blessed with such profitable bitcoin price specially to those with bigger investments since two years ago. Their profit grows as they hold it and patiently waited for this right moment to experience bitcoin fluctuations that has now reached from speculations to reality of the price of $5000 to $6000. I think that hardfork isn't that bad effect on the system of bitcoin, but rather a correction of the system which eventually made the demand rise due to its transactions reliability.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:02:13 PM

Yes it is true. Everyone loves it whsn the price of bitcoin move up. Because it will give them a big income especially when they exchage the BTC that they earn to their local money. Money people are quitting their job just to focus on bitcoin, maybe because the money they are getting here are bigger that their salary in real life. That's it is so greatful for everyone when the price of bitcoin rises.
BitcoinRapid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

I think it is safe to assume as long as the interest in bitcoin continues to grow so will the price. If demand continues to outstrip the growth in supply then price levels will continue upward for the foreseeable future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: