Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:16:38 AM

I'm so thankful once the bitcoin price goes up. If people who work suddenly stop by choosing bitcoin, maybe because they don't want to tired to work. Yet bitcoin is very good to be a side job. But I don't know the people who work choose bitcoin. Probably because of the soaring price of bitcoin.

We are all happy that the price of bitcoin is starting to go up all the time. And when the price goes up to near $6,000 we are excited to see more of it's pump. Many are now knowing that bitcoin is a good side job and it can give everyone a lot of profit.
Bitcoin this year has been going up compare to the last few years and people are now more interested investing bitcoin and others want to earn bitcoin by offering their skills. Bitcoin can give people the freedom to earn while saving bitcoin.

It's why the price of bitcoin rises so high, people are becoming interested to cryptos especially bitcoin after it was being seen on mainstream media like CNBC and other popular news TV programs. And people liked to invest to bitcoin because everyone is treating it as an investment as the price is increasing so high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:18:55 AM

I'm so thankful once the bitcoin price goes up. If people who work suddenly stop by choosing bitcoin, maybe because they don't want to tired to work. Yet bitcoin is very good to be a side job. But I don't know the people who work choose bitcoin. Probably because of the soaring price of bitcoin.

We are all happy that the price of bitcoin is starting to go up all the time. And when the price goes up to near $6,000 we are excited to see more of it's pump. Many are now knowing that bitcoin is a good side job and it can give everyone a lot of profit.
Bitcoin this year has been going up compare to the last few years and people are now more interested investing bitcoin and others want to earn bitcoin by offering their skills. Bitcoin can give people the freedom to earn while saving bitcoin.
Exactly we all here are happy and everyone who is connected with bitcoin is happy too. The price rise is so amazing that I remember a month ago when price was just $3500, people were talking about bitcoin price crossing $5000 in the end of year. But see, it has crossed almost $6000 right now. And still 2 months are up to end the year. Bitcoin is amazingly growing and we are happy.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:22:42 AM

Maybe. because the high bitcoin price makes everyone enthusiastic about finding bitcoins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

Exactly we all here are happy and everyone who is connected with bitcoin is happy too. The price rise is so amazing that I remember a month ago when price was just $3500, people were talking about bitcoin price crossing $5000 in the end of year. But see, it has crossed almost $6000 right now. And still 2 months are up to end the year. Bitcoin is amazingly growing and we are happy.

Imagine last year dude. Btc was just under 1k$. Peope then were saying that it may reach 5k in two to three years and look where we are now. Funny reading posts from that and if only i had known, i wouldn't have spent as much btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hamsam03

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

People First Profit will Follow.

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

When i getting started about crypto currency last June 2017 the price is $2,600 and while i'm studying crpyto the bitcoin was rising and now is around $5,200 oh my goodness even myself was amazed about bitcoin rising price ...if this price was consistent im sure there's a lot of people around the world will help them for there financial freedom...From philippines newbie... hoping gain knowlegde thanks a lot! v^_^v

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:25:56 PM

For the ones who are having bitcoins in their wallets, this news is the best news. Since past few months, the market price of bitcoin was constantly decreasing and there were so many who decided to sell their bitcoins at that time. But there were so many who keep on waiting for the right time to sell their bitcoins and now they are enjoying the perks of keeping bitcoin more than anyone else.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:48:12 AM

That you can refer to the social media and the fast spreading news on this planet earth. No one knew about bitcoin before 5 years even. And see how the fast this bitcoin is prevailing all around the corners. Like you said, if we even compare the 2nd last year with this year. You will be amazed to see the facts and figures coming incredible. Bitcoin is making place in the world.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:57:04 AM

After 25 October, the structure of Bitcoin n was deformed. I thought these divisions would hurt Bitcoin. I expect an explosion in the middle of 2018.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:58:38 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

maybe yes, because some jobs are has low salary and bitcoin being just a sideline can give them more money and it is easy. and in bitcoin no boss who will scold you as long as your post has quality. the price of bitcoin is also one thing that inspire bitcoiner to focus in it, its price is continously rising which is good sign of earning big amount of money.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

I think so,  the price of bitcoin getting higher and higher.
Why not to be the reason stop working just focus on bitcoin.
Here,  the real many my friends,  we were clasmate in senior hight schoo., more than 15 of u,  choosing stop their job ant focus on bitcoin.
The they are not sad with the result,  because tje got much more salary than their job.
Actually i can do it,  stop working and do what my friends do.
But i haven't been good at earning bitcoin,  so i just let my self work in the real and in my free time i try to learn while earning bitcoin.
There will be the day that i take the way luke my friends do someday.  Smiley

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:18:13 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

I think yes number of people will really affect the rise of bitcoin price. Imagine that if the price of bitcoin will continually increase a lot of people will be attracted. So the higher the price the more investors invest.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

I think yes number of people will really affect the rise of bitcoin price. Imagine that if the price of bitcoin will continually increase a lot of people will be attracted. So the higher the price the more investors invest.

Yes, may be some of them will attracted to bitcoin and try to get some profit from it but there is people that want to try it too but because of the price is too high some of them do not want to risk some of their money right here, instead of taking some risk, they will try to put in bank and get some interest on it
Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:23:43 PM

yes obviously if we compare the price of bitcoin with the last two to three years, its price rise and therefore i aso told to my friends to invest in bitcoin which will give you a high rate of return.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

When it comes money many people attracted on it and ask where did you got that or what do you do? Some basic question that I'm sure it is the first question.
Bitcoin becomes money if you exchange with that, now the price will rising up it is more interesting people to join with us and do invest..
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:33:45 PM

yes obviously if we compare the price of bitcoin with the last two to three years, its price rise and therefore i aso told to my friends to invest in bitcoin which will give you a high rate of return.

Same here, most of my friends now are into bitcoin and we usually compare bitcoins price even the start of this year until now. The difference is quite huge to some because they never thought bitcoin would increase that amount in just a couple of months.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:09:50 PM

Bitcoin's price today is uncomparable from the other years bitcoin price. That's why the price today is really one of the best price for bitcoin and those people that seen the price of bitcoin before at lower rate, they are attracted to the current price of bitcoin. This is making those new investors to get into bitcoin and adds for contributing to make the price increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

That is correct. Bitcoin has opened a door to many people and provided many ways to make money on the internet. Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto, our world is better, faster and more secure. Therefore, if you want to have a great amount of money, you should buy bitcoin or cryptocurrencies right now
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:12:41 PM

Possibly and probably yes. We all know that people tend to be curious into a certain thing specially when it offers a large opportunity of gaining an income or in short when it involves about money. Since many people are starting to be informed and starting to be aware on the current state of bitcoin price, many people are now starting to get engage into bitcoin to experience and earn an income which is beneficial that was a result of bitcoin's price pump.

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

With the passage of time, the number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin is increasing. Due to which the demand of bitcoin is significantly increasing in the market which resulted in huge increase in the market price of bitcoin since past few weeks. I believe that the market price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the very similar fashion in the coming days as well.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:43:57 PM

Well, I think it is the possible reason because people will not be curious about bitcoin if its price didn't rise up that much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: