Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:58:09 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

I bet and I think it is yes. Because as we all know, we people tend to get engage into somerhing that can give us benefits specially when money is involve. Since bitcoin is now approaching and leading to the positive direction of pumping situation, people are now starting to get engage with it because it do really caught their attention making the bitcoin community much larger which makes the demands rise that can result to the rise of the bitcoin price

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:48:48 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

I bet and I think it is yes. Because as we all know, we people tend to get engage into somerhing that can give us benefits specially when money is involve. Since bitcoin is now approaching and leading to the positive direction of pumping situation, people are now starting to get engage with it because it do really caught their attention making the bitcoin community much larger which makes the demands rise that can result to the rise of the bitcoin price
well i think the price of bitcoin depend on  the volume of petson who want to get it  if there are a lot of people hold it or maybe want it to be use on thier daily lige of living maybe the price of bitcoin will rise because of the demand in one economy i believe that the any kinds of product will always rise if the demand is big maybe the product will verry important and its value may also rise .
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124

cancer sucks

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:09:29 AM

the scarcity of bitcions and amount of people who want in is what is driving the price up . in  just a few years it has increased quite a bit, and i think it will keep going up
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:20:49 AM

yes bitcoin will be very expensive because of the market demand factor is very much while the availability of bitcoin is very limited this makes the price very expensive.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:32:33 AM

Yes. As the demand of the people with the use of bitcoin increases, the value will surely do so also. It just follows wherein the more the investors we have in bitcoin, the more the chances that the value of it will rise to its full potential. We can conclude that as we see how high the value of bitcoin now compared from its value way back. As years and users pass by, the value of bitcoin continues to grow and let us keep on hoping that it will grow more.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:34:40 AM

bitcoin prices will always go up because the main factor of the rise in bitcoin prices is very high demand and bitcoin availability is very limited.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

When i getting started about crypto currency last June 2017 the price is $2,600 and while i'm studying crpyto the bitcoin was rising and now is around $5,200 oh my goodness even myself was amazed about bitcoin rising price ...if this price was consistent im sure there's a lot of people around the world will help them for there financial freedom...From philippines newbie... hoping gain knowlegde thanks a lot! v^_^v
Yeah from the June till now the price and the value of the bitcoin has become change and a lot of the people are holding the bitcoin and hey are having the good profit it is all about the performance of the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will give you the smart return because as you said from the start till now the price of the bitcoin will be more than the money. You have invested in the bitcoin.

THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

Day by day the bitcoin awareness is increasing this we have to accept first due to the rate increase of bitcoin lot of people holding the bitcoin in the expectation of more hike in rate it not wrong and we are here to make profit only and at the same time we have a very big dream which can be achieved with the help of Bitcoin only. Hopefully bitcoin users are growing and the demand will increase so we have to react accordingly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

As of today, the price is really going high, as high as $6400. Maybe tomorrow we can crossed $6500 so if anyone still have doubts then I don't know what will really sway you to believed that bitcoin is real and here to stay.

Day by day the bitcoin awareness is increasing this we have to accept first due to the rate increase of bitcoin lot of people holding the bitcoin in the expectation of more hike in rate it not wrong and we are here to make profit only and at the same time we have a very big dream which can be achieved with the help of Bitcoin only. Hopefully bitcoin users are growing and the demand will increase so we have to react accordingly.

Obviously, this year alone bitcoin has gaining wide acceptance, although not the acceptance that we are expecting, not yet. But the rate of adoption is really going places, so its just a matter of time before anyone I mean any store online will accept bitcoin as mode of payment. We just need patience here.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:43:12 PM

As of today, the price is really going high, as high as $6400. Maybe tomorrow we can crossed $6500 so if anyone still have doubts then I don't know what will really sway you to believed that bitcoin is real and here to stay.

Obviously, this year alone bitcoin has gaining wide acceptance, although not the acceptance that we are expecting, not yet. But the rate of adoption is really going places, so its just a matter of time before anyone I mean any store online will accept bitcoin as mode of payment. We just need patience here.

We need a passion to see more reach of price .The price of bitcoin is now keep on raising. Now it reach the stable value of 6000$ and today price is 6350$.You can expect this to reach any peak now. So good to see this high reach of price. If it's further raise means, I will sell my Bitcoins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

We need a passion to see more reach of price .The price of bitcoin is now keep on raising. Now it reach the stable value of 6000$ and today price is 6350$.You can expect this to reach any peak now. So good to see this high reach of price. If it's further raise means, I will sell my Bitcoins.

I guess the mental barrier is $6500 now. But no one can stop you dude for making the sell because the price is really high and its already ripe for picking, meaning its really good for selling. But on the other hand, I will still continue and hodl for a bit and see how it goes. Although I believed that is better to sell from time to time to put the coin in circulation, but for me its better to hodl for at least a little longer to really maximized your profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
okinnas

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

It certainly became popular but still there are thousands of people that are aware of bitcoin but can't deal with it. For one, the higher the price of a bitcoin the harder it is for ordinary people to get hold of and plus the higher the price more scammers and con artist emerge. Most newbies are the main target of these kind of people.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:29:02 PM

Bitcoin is still a relatively new topic to many people, if btc demand were less sparse then the price would rise even more higher and stability would have increased as well. People won't leave their work as they are not assured with payment through bitcoin only as it's volatile.
octaviomoreno

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:48:45 PM

Things are just going normally and we're day by day realizing that how important Bitcoin is to our life. So more and more people are paying attention to Bitcoin but they're disadvantages not like us , who had experiences in Bitcoin for years. So helping newcomers is our duty and target to make Bitcoin growing.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:27:00 PM

At some point it is, as many people discovering bitcoin its price is getting higher and higher like in the market if the demand is higher so the supple is. The more people use bitcoin the more bitcoin release because if bitcoin is limited many people will suffer.

misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:50:01 PM

they have stopped working because they have become delusional to there wants and betting everything they got in investing in bitcoin with the hopes of everything. it is not because of the value that bitcoin showing now it is the attitude of an individual of wanting to get its goal on its easiest way. here they thought that instead of working which has a permanent salary they focused their mindset that they could have had doubled or tripled if they invested in bitcoins, which is very wrong, thus making a person forget reality and when they fail they will blame and spread bad things about it.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:51:37 PM

Yes, the vast amount of attend leads to alot of investors, professional or first timers a like wants to somehow participate in any investment involving bitcoin which makes its demand so high and with high demands comes high value. The market chart for bitcoins reflect this much over the years and each year it grew higher even with a little ups and downs bitcoins value is somewhat consistent to reaching its peak.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:39:51 AM

the scarcity of bitcions and amount of people who want in is what is driving the price up . in  just a few years it has increased quite a bit, and i think it will keep going up
The scarcity of bitcoin is due to its importance and benefits because people are using it more and more. In  the present people are using bitcoin only for online exchange  as it is a digital currency and still it is gaining too much importance and becoming worthy day by day and what if  bitcoin by a day comes to offline exchange, then its price and importance will increase with the speed of light.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:33:18 AM

The scarcity of bitcoin is due to its importance and benefits because people are using it more and more. In  the present people are using bitcoin only for online exchange  as it is a digital currency and still it is gaining too much importance and becoming worthy day by day and what if  bitcoin by a day comes to offline exchange, then its price and importance will increase with the speed of light.
In past few years bitcoin has attracted people so much just because of its profit rates and more to it many people are investing into it just because they want to earn a lot through this coin and this coin has given a lot and it has maintained its trust level in people and that’s the main reason it is progressing day by day and it will progress more as it will be frequently use and I am sure its prices will rise more in future.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

Bitcoin prices rise high if people gonna embraced it. If users used it in their daily living yes bitcoin may rise very high. There's no joke there. Just, know how to use it in a good way. Know the advantages because bitcoin can help you earn a lot of money that you can earn when you were at work.
To be honest I really do not think if bitcoin prices will get to this level. Even I am confused if the price of bitcoin can be as high as this. If the price is as high as this will be very many other people who are interested in this bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: