Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:22:22 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

August 2017 believers say's bitcoin will reach up to $10K and none believers say's bitcoin will be a bubble and now Nov 28, 2017 bitcoin price almost reach out $10k my goodness! believers is real!
Price of item in market depend on two major factor one is demand and other is supply and both are inverse to one another. If demand of item in market is increased and supply is decreased then the price of bitcoin is increased and when the demand of item is decreased and the supply is increased then price is decreased. That’s why  bitcoin price is increasing due to increasing demand of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

With this price think this year will end with no sudden ups and down at least not for the moment.
What will bring next one that remain to be seen and after this year we can only expect to see it better then the last one.

We will definitly see price going up and maybe this year was turning point for next one to follow.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

Bitcoin always impress to anyone when people know about it deeply. Not in a first time everyone impress with bitcoin even you can tell them bitcoin has a highest price. But it is right, when people have knowledge then they start to investment in bitcoin and start to earn from it. May be it is a reason that bitcoin is number one crypto currency who have a highest price. But still bitcoin's users number are very few.
Bitcoin is really attractive to many people. Maybe in  the digital currencies market ,always have part of people who failed from investing, they may not have interested in it like the first time ,then they stop working on it. There always  have many people who spend more times doing for this investment and feel like more interested in it. Although we all know investing bitcoin is a bit more risky, we still invest it in consecutive way maybe cause its future and benefits that brings to many of us. It’s better for everyone to take btc as an extra work as same as extra income , not major work . That will make us feel safer while it goes up or down.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Bitcoin Price will go more high if it becomes more mainstream. Fiat currencies are backed by a country/ Government. It's just a piece of paper that people accepts as currency. Bitcoin will have this slowly and make Fiat's absolute in near future. 
I don’t know why some of you are used to comparing Bitcoin to Fiat, you shouldn’t be doing it, cause Fiat is stronger than Bitcoin. Fiat is a real currency, but Bitcoin is just an asset that can only be regarded as property, though you can use it to buy some stuffs, but it’s still just like exchanging a property you have for something else, like trade by batter.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:42:15 PM

Yes, because many people are invest and attract to bitcoin today, because they see bitcoin gives good future because of the price is good and profitable. So they interested because bitcoin price is continue increasing, this is why more people focus on bitcoin. I think bitcoin price is high because of the number of people are increase to invest. So this is the main reason that the bitcoin price is high due to indemand. Now many people are attracted in bitcoin.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

It's true, if we look at the history or chart of bitcoin's price from the last few months we can see how high the price went up that is why most of the users consider this year as the year of bitcoin and facing the upcoming year with the idea that the price of bitcoin will continue rising. The reason why the price grew so much is because of the increasing number of bitcoin users all over the world thus, the demand for bitcoin is high as well as what is happening to its price, the demand reflects its price.
nerverd99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:49:44 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

yes it is possible, but not everyone stops working to focus in bitcoin. Because some of them make bitcoin as a side job
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

Possibly the increase in popularity and demand by people gave bitcoin it's boost in value. Volatility had affected it's value in the beginning due to less investment by people in it. As many people started trading and investing into it, Bitcoin's prices skyrocketed.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:07:22 AM

Yes, Because of people withdraw as necessary. The demand is increasing as the amount of bitcoin decreases may increase in the coming year, So my bitcoin now i collect it to spend in the future maybe the other spend to important things to do.

Yes, the price of the bitcoin will rise high. The more demand of the bitcoin their big chance to increase the value of it.  Especially when Mcdonalds already announce that they accept bitcoin for this coming year. It seems McDonald's accept I think that many stores or restaurant and outlets will follow the strategy of the McDonalds.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:09:13 AM

yes as i heard in other member of bitcoin,it will be getting higher and higher especially this coming 2018 the price of bitcoin is much better rise up so be ready for selling your coins.

people are becoming more interested in these kind of things,  who would want to make a huge amount of profit within just a short period of time?  all of us am I right?  and if these things will keep continuing I think we should expect to have more expensive transaction fee and slower confirmations

letningmequin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

Due to the big demands from investors of stocks , golds and real-estates, Bitcoin will raise the price because too many buy orders.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:16:47 PM

yes....you know that every now and then bitcoin prices will really rise high and it will getting higher and higher and nobody can stop this.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

I guess that before this end of the year the price of the bitcoin well stable around 13k to 16k USD. It will rise higher again next year. This year is unpredictable happened to the amount of the bitcoin they reach the most higher more than past years. I Believe that will increase again and again.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

I still haven't seen people interested in Bitcoin, however I have talked about it with a few and it's been pretty interesting to see their perspectives, to say the least. It's not exactly interesting to talk with some of them but it is good to see some outsiders' views on the crypto anyway. Not sure why they started to care now, but I guess that's just how it goes for a lot of these people. Not like it really matters that much to me now.
Yes it is really unexpected to happen in this current year because i heard that the value of bitcoin is really low as it compared today. It is a big break for bitcoin price maybe it is because of the investors or many bitcoin buyers because as the time passes by the bitcoin becoming more popular all around the world and known as a good slurce of income and a good way of paymebt system worldwide.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:04 PM

yes....you know that every now and then bitcoin prices will really rise high and it will getting higher and higher and nobody can stop this.
In fact Bitcoin is dumping very fast most likely bitcoin will down $8000 in january
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

We all know that Bitcoin price is so unpredictable, so many ups and downs during this month of December. However, we still need to believe, as speculated stated from the news, Bitcoin will rise up again by next year. Today, we better to invest additional Bitcoin and hold until the price reached the highest price or even more then that's the time we need to sell if you want to, but for me it is better to hold for a long period of time.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

I guess that before this end of the year the price of the bitcoin well stable around 13k to 16k USD. It will rise higher again next year. This year is unpredictable happened to the amount of the bitcoin they reach the most higher more than past years. I Believe that will increase again and again.

The fact is it is really very much difficult to comment on anything related to that of market value of bitcoin now, the market price of bitcoin is falling down and there seems no chances of increase in the market value of the bitcoin for next couple of days as well. Yes, there are chances that bitcoin starts rising in the next year and that it can help its investors in making some good money once again.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

Maybe . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users  Cheesy
I think bitcoin now in good prices because they more investments in bitcoin, so that the price now a day is good to us.I have no job, but bitcoin will support me to my needs everyday. And also bitcoin willing to help me to get more money, so that does people thier are no job you can joined in this kind of work.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Getting high value of a currency is will takes time but this currency will making unbelievable and fastest increasing price value in 2017. Moreover because of fastest increasing price of bitcoin many investors and richest man who invest here in bitcoin and many people who want to work here in bitcoin. So that for me this is the reason why bitcoin price rise up.

This 2018 I think bitcoin will be exciting year. If bitcion will be getting higher or down.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

If Bitcoin rises and its fluctuations stop, there will surely be a lot of time left to dig deeper into Bitcoins and its price. decrease of Bitcoin, this is because investors only want to participate in Bitcoin for a short time

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: