Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

At my opinion bitcoin is overpriced even with $10K price and actuall it is true but people ready to pay this money for bitcoin so price can be even more higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

May be. I have friends who refused to work permanently and started investing and studying bitcoin. They are interested in investing in bitcoin, because the value continues to grow.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Yes it could be impact of some people to stop working and pull out investments.It is because some people are scared of losing more than they invested.They dont even try to give bitcoin more time to makes its price back and keep it still.But we cant blame them for they just wanted to get well and give chance for there investments to grow and not to lose it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

From the beginning many observers who suggested to immediately buy a bitcoin because prices will continue to rise, but many people continue to doubt and ultimately regret because of the high price. Not too late, please buy a bitcoin now.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

Yes, people focusing on bitcoins more than their jobs is an impact of the raising prices because they find it more convenient - they can finally earn money with the comforts of their homes even through bitcoin, they only need a device and internet as well as patience.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

I think popularity can really affect bitcoin price. If you check at the price when bitcoin started, it was so low that others doesn't want to invest on it. Because of low popularity, the demand become much lower. The more it is needed, the more it will increase. I think that is why bitcoin started sky rocketing when it became famous. Kudos to those who purchased bitcoin in the beginning. Feels like they won in the lottery if they hodl it until bitcoin has its highest price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

I am also curious that bitcoin prices will rise and i am waiting for that movement when the bitcoin will start growing again and in this way we can make investment and when the prices are high we earn good amount of return over that and i hope so that crypto market will stable again and it is the good sign of crypto market and we can also feel good when our holding become more worthy.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jeanydel72

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

Bitcoin prices rise high if people gonna embraced it. If users used it in their daily living yes bitcoin may rise very high. There's no joke there. Just, know how to use it in a good way. Know the advantages because bitcoin can help you earn a lot of money that you can earn when you were at work.
Yes I agree. If more and more people will learn about Bitcoin, share it to others and knowledgeable how to use it by marketing or investing it. Bitcoin will rise high and will help more people to have additional income.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

I am also curious that bitcoin prices will rise and i am waiting for that movement when the bitcoin will start growing again and in this way we can make investment and when the prices are high we earn good amount of return over that and i hope so that crypto market will stable again and it is the good sign of crypto market and we can also feel good when our holding become more worthy.
The cryptocurrency market will not become stable because the market is used to be volatile and that will stay for the market of the cryptocurrency for a very long time and there will be no chance for the market to be stabled unless it is centralized because the government can control the market and manipulate it so it will become stable.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

yes, bitcoin has impact while the price rise. money people want to get alot income from it.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

Bitcoins prices are rising if people will keep on holding their coins because the market is always affected by different news that are being advertised and that is the reason why the market is volatile because no one can really predict when will be the price is going to pump or dump its values.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Bitcoins prices are rising if people will keep on holding their coins because the market is always affected by different news that are being advertised and that is the reason why the market is volatile because no one can really predict when will be the price is going to pump or dump its values.
in addition to buying bitcoin from investors, i think currently bitcoin market analysis has reached lowest support, so it will turn trend up.
we can see yesterday btc price is already around $ 6000, so next i think it will rise after touching support yesterday

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

in addition to buying bitcoin from investors, i think currently bitcoin market analysis has reached lowest support, so it will turn trend up.
we can see yesterday btc price is already around $ 6000, so next i think it will rise after touching support yesterday
Well now this bitcoin price is just waiting to be able to ride. helping the return of bitcoin to go up enough to buy or hold our assets so as not to make a price reduction in the market. we have to need a lot of new investors financiers
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

I do not think that this affects the price of bitcoin, although everything is possible. I have never seen a direct answer to the question of why bitcoin is growing or falling. Yes, I agree with you, Many now abandon their main work and work closely with bitcoin, but is it right? I think that such extremes are not justified.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

The reason why the price of the bitcoin grow so much is because the demand in the cryptocurrency market increased. There are now many people who are buying bitcoins and it is the reason why the bitcoin is becoming more stronger.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Yes so many people had asked me a bout bitcoin and want to try to invest in bitcoin, they interested to invest in bitcoin because the value is keep on rising,Bitcoin is the  best source of income as of now and i believe that bitcoin will become one of the best in demand part time job in the internet after a few years because just like in signature campaign, they can do it and also earn money by just posting their thoughts in different topics and have a great amount of salary from their campaigns.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

The reason why the price of the bitcoin grow so much is because the demand in the cryptocurrency market increased. There are now many people who are buying bitcoins and it is the reason why the bitcoin is becoming more stronger.

Because tons of new money and peopel came here and started to buy bitcoin with any price . 15 000$ okay 17000 $ good too many peopel bought tons of for 20 000$ but now its fully loss money and didnot want to invest more .
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Yes so many people had asked me a bout bitcoin and want to try to invest in bitcoin, they interested to invest in bitcoin because the value is keep on rising,Bitcoin is the  best source of income as of now and i believe that bitcoin will become one of the best in demand part time job in the internet after a few years because just like in signature campaign, they can do it and also earn money by just posting their thoughts in different topics and have a great amount of salary from their campaigns.
It seems to me that this is only today there is such an opportunity, because after a while the situation will completely change and not only at the bitcointalk forum. But nevertheless, even the complete decline of the market, also strongly influences the development of the crypto currency and the popularity in the society.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin prices are not really high at the moment. To say that this market is rising, I think we have to wait patiently until May to see if it will increase to what price. I think that in May, bitcoin prices will rise dramatically.
Indra123

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

Well, I think it is. People are now expecting a better income from Bitcoin than their job since it is getting more expensive. But still, leaving their job is a bad decision. Bitcoin is still volatile, so no one knows until when will it be this profitable. And if there'll be a continuous declines on its value, those who quitted their jobs will be in trouble. So what's better is to do both at the same time to avoid problems like this to happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: