Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54010 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

I strongly believe that one of the factors on why bitcoin prices are low right now is due to billionaires infiltrating the market. By them investing, they take a hold of the supply of bitcoins, thus decreasing its price and hoarding it for the future. Since billionaires also want to have more money, they will consider and do all the measures to increase their investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

I think yes! Billionaires will look other ways to make more money so if they think they can make money out of Bitcoin they why not invest right? We never know most of those whales are the billionaire who invested a lot of money in bitcoin.
Ashtville

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:40:10 PM

Ones keeping records and telling people about their investments (like Warren Buffet) don't invest in bitcoin or hide that, because non of them announced that, But other billionaires might be investing in crypto (and in a very wide range of investments.)
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:44:55 PM

offcourse , billionaire know about bitcoin and many of them have invested in them, think from their pov, they already have billions, in the worst case ,they wont even mind loosing millions, but those millaions can turn into other bilions.,

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:37:11 AM

I absolutely think they are into it too even though I doubt if they will buy them directly and hoard like us but I suspect they will rather invest in big mining farms which will mine bitcoins for them.

Part of them are investing in mining farms, yes. But there's another part who is unwilling to show off how much money they have. That part is just buying bitcoins quietly and holding never bothering to make profits on price fluctations.

I guess too, they will not broadcast that they have big amount of money in bitcoin because for sure people will try to hack their account, so who will be fool of this kind of action showing their money into public.
And yes for sure they will go to farm to just make their money grow by mining.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

offcourse , billionaire know about bitcoin and many of them have invested in them, think from their pov, they already have billions, in the worst case ,they wont even mind loosing millions, but those millaions can turn into other bilions.,

And that is why bitcoin doesn't threaten the rich, they will still stay rich and will love the fact they have something new to make money on.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
It is proven that some billionaires including Bill Gates have imvested in bitcoin already. I think billionaires that is in the field of computer related have invested in this currency already since it's something they see as an opportunity to increase their wealth and business.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

it's very difficult to identifier the billionaires who had invest for bitcoin because probably they will hidden their bitcoin and trying to not publish that they are the part of the investor of bitcoin but with the current of technological advances i think certainly they're know bitcoin and how does it works
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

I guess they already know the bitcoin at the moment. News about bitcoin investment is so great that it's impossible they do not know it. By looking at the big profits then they will be interested in investing in bitcoin. We can not know who is investing because the bitcoin system is anonymous so everyone looks the same. But I'm sure many billionaires have enjoyed the benefits of bitcoin investing.

Yes I'm always thinking that way back then when bitcoin was still at it's early age they already knew about bitcoin. But maybe they didn't believe on it as the figures is not that high. As of today, for sure they are trying not to regret that they didn't invest on bitcoin on it's younger day.
I don’t think so, when we hear comments about the big whales manipulating bitcoin price it simply mean that there are some billionaire who have invested in bitcoin and they have the huge holdings of bitcoin that a single act of them affects the whole market of bitcoin. Some people may not think in this direction while arguing about bitcoin but this is a truth and better to accept.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

I think billionaires and many huge companies are more interested in Blockchain rather than BTC . If they invest in BTC they can easily manipulate the price of BTC so for us small users its better if they stay away from BTC.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

I think billionaires and many huge companies are more interested in Blockchain rather than BTC . If they invest in BTC they can easily manipulate the price of BTC so for us small users its better if they stay away from BTC.
Where there is money, there always are people who have a lot of them. After the rise of bitcoin prices 2000% could draw attention to the cryptocurrency market speculators with big money. In the absence of a regulator this will lead to a permanent jump in prices, but I'm already used to it.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

Billionaires may have been investing in BTC. It is possible that the whales we sometimes see are one of them. Also BTC is a legit investment that have really great potential. Legalities also are available to this investment.
I think billionaires also invest in btc because they want to more money. In addition to that, it is possible that billionaires invest in btc because they have lot of money. They are the whales who really have a lot of btc in their wallet. I think billionaires will stay rich and has a lot of money because they invest in btc that has a value in the market.
derbygewgaw

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:10:06 PM

If i were billionaire i wouldn't waste my time in bitcoins because i wouldn't be able to use all my money in a lifetime. I mean, it's about all about ego.
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:16:50 PM

It's better for us small investors, isn't it? Because if they jumped in the market, they will take the price to higher points. They can't decrase the price as this create loss for them.
JemmaColin

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:40:40 PM

After the Swiss banks stopped making anonymous savings of money, and also began to close offshore so sharply, the reality in Bitcoin has become very relevant among very rich people. Nobody wants to answer for criminal cases for non-payment of large amounts of tax. But these billions have been hiding from this for many years.
TrayFliip

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

Sure they do, it's not a secret. I don't think for them it's a priority, but still do it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

Sure they do, it's not a secret. I don't think for them it's a priority, but still do it.
That is true they already invested in bitcoin when it was just a cheap currency because billionaires always look for opportunities while other people are focusing in other things and one of the sure thing is, they already made a lot of money from their investment in bitcoin and they are just watching and enjoying the view of people that are investing just now.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:33:57 AM

Absolutely, they are sure to see the investment opportunity in bitcoin like Mike Novogratz that said he has about 10% in bitcoin.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:47:11 AM

Absolutely, they are sure to see the investment opportunity in bitcoin like Mike Novogratz that said he has about 10% in bitcoin.
Every good opportunity for them is like a gold .Also the good thing is they have the money afford to invest and lose . Its only small percentage in their billions .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:54:07 AM

Well, not just invest to Bitcoin, some Billionaires investing to Altcoin as Bill Gates with Factom, Putin with Ethereum ... They see cryptocurrency market can growth more in future and very potential, can make a huge profit if holding long-term 5-10 years Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: