Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54014 times)
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:59:07 PM

Yes.  They would be silly not to.  Remember $1m in a speculative asset is nothing for them.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:06:29 PM

Many billionaire talked about Bitcoin but they did not reveal if they have invested or not, I can mention Warren Buffett, and Richard Branson. The only one who revealed is Michael Novogratz as I remember, he said that %10 of his saving is in Bitcoin.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:10:52 PM

For sure billionaires invest in btc. Why wouldn't they? They probably invest in a lot worse things. I imagine most billionaires, even though they have billions, would have noticed the amazing rise of bitcoins by now. These kinds of people have an eye for that sort of thing. Billionaires didn't become billionaires because they waited for the mainstream media tell them what to do like most of the sheeple do.
I think you're right. If billionaires are still looking for investment opportunities they would've certainly heard about bitcoin. Some might see the tremendous potential it has. Some won't.
singularityisnear

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

Billionaires are people with the ability to identify value in things that can help them preserve their wealth and give profit to them. So I would not be surprised if they are holding/buying Bitcoin, since it not only gives them these properties, but also allows them to have more control over their money, without having to trust in third parties.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
bitphonics

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:16:18 PM

I think it goes without saying that billionaires invest in bitcoin (as well as several other high ranking coins). Just look at the BS that Jamie Diamon spit out a couple weeks ago. He said bitcoin is worthless, yet he is currently funding the development of a competing blockchain product. If he is certain blockchain has a future worth investing in, then certainly other CEO's believe it would be more prudent to invest in the current king of concurrency.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:19:55 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

Probably the new "tech" billionaires do. they understand technology and believe in the future of blockchain and of lots of startups emerging around crypto. "traditional" millionaires, however, i doubt it. some of them just heard of BTC when it spikes and makes the news:)

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:21:03 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
Billionaire is also involved in bitcoin. I've also heard from my husband about billionaires investing in bitcoins. Each of their BTC wallet is several billion. The more money they will have the ability to invest even higher to become billionaires. Make money is always the goal of human not stop.

Thumbs up to that.. Human are so greedy to money they will never be satisfied of any money even in reality they don't even need more.. We intend to do bad things or illegal things for money and it is so wrong.. Billionaires are also human and they are more or much greedy than we are so I think and sure that most of them is part of bitcoin community.. We are anonymous who can identify them,, the answer is none..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:21:54 PM

For sure billionaires invest in btc. Why wouldn't they? They probably invest in a lot worse things. I imagine most billionaires, even though they have billions, would have noticed the amazing rise of bitcoins by now. These kinds of people have an eye for that sort of thing. Billionaires didn't become billionaires because they waited for the mainstream media tell them what to do like most of the sheeple do.
I think you're right. If billionaires are still looking for investment opportunities they would've certainly heard about bitcoin. Some might see the tremendous potential it has. Some won't.

I don't think they would invest in bitcoin publicly. They know it's in gray zone and they should be investing in it secretly with their brokers and traders. They never miss opportunities like crypto coins.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

Yes they know btc exists but no they don't invest in it because they don't need to in the first place....real estate ,gold, companies etc already serve as a major source of income for them thus they don't need to....
I will definitely agree with you in this regard that billionaires are always in search of methods through which they can further multiply their capital. Billionaires are billionaires just because they keep investing on regular basis and the profits they gain keep them rich, otherwise they can soon go bankrupt.
Billionaries just looking for the best place which is now a days only bitcoin they are coming to invest in bitcoin to earn some extra profit so i will tell you that they are earning a lot from bitcoin.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:50:24 AM

Yes they know btc exists but no they don't invest in it because they don't need to in the first place....real estate ,gold, companies etc already serve as a major source of income for them thus they don't need to....
I will definitely agree with you in this regard that billionaires are always in search of methods through which they can further multiply their capital. Billionaires are billionaires just because they keep investing on regular basis and the profits they gain keep them rich, otherwise they can soon go bankrupt.
Billionaries just looking for the best place which is now a days only bitcoin they are coming to invest in bitcoin to earn some extra profit so i will tell you that they are earning a lot from bitcoin.
That's true and analyst also have a better good predictions in the future just watch and read what Bill Gates said that Bitcoin is the future currency, if its the right word i read. So far bitcoins is too possible to be like that because almost all of these days ICO are making use and advanatage of crypto in every projects under blockchains.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:01:56 AM

Invest, but not all, those who are interested and they can get another piece of the pie for themselves. This is the whales on the market and it is on them that the price depends.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:47:16 AM

I think yes. Billionaires invest in bitcoin. A lot of investors, their invest in bitcoin. Becuase they know bitcoin is a very valuable coin. They have a lot of profit in bitcoin.  And lot of investors this is the reason why they billionaire now. 
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

I don't think they would invest in bitcoin publicly. Maybe, some of Billionaire are Invest with Bitcoin who are really involved in crypto Currency or bitcoin. thats why Bitcoin are Going hi price Day by day
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

Maybe no.They have reasons not to invest in bitcoin.They have other plans in mind and bigger companies to conquer.So why bitcoin?They are billionaires by the way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:38:09 PM

Probably, we do know there are plenty of millionaires that have invested in Bitcoin, some were even made milionaires from Bitcoin Cheesy

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:42:33 PM

Not just only billionaires now some famous person joined too and they're all most success with their reputation some ICO also success too!
Floyd Mayweatheris the big one like that

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Do you think that millionaires are not people? If bitcoin is profitable then why they will not invest money into it. I think that the majority of well-known personalities will invest in bitcoins in order to hide their income from tax authorities. It will be a fashion trend as at the time was the offshore zone.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

The real question is do they really need to invest in btc when they have more than enough sources of earning profits. They might have a clue about what bitcoin is but it surely wouldn't be their top priority to invest in bitcoin, considering the fact that their doing well so far.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:56:42 PM

I think they would not miss the opportunity to multiply their fortunes. They also live in the modern world and use all the means of earning.

Definitely! Billionaires will surely invest in bitcoin because they want to have more money. No matter how rich they are, they will still find a way to earn more. Billionaires won't settle for less.
pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

Its possible/even likely that many or most of the Bilkionaires are unknowingly investing in BTC, many of those people I guess are probably so busy that they have outsourced many decisions and tasks to a small army of delegates to avoid sheer overload. Its a long time ago since heard someone somewhat jokingly suggest that if Bill Gates was walking down the street and if every step he took, a $100 bill fell out of his pocket, it would make more financial sense for him to keep on walking rather than take the time to stop and pick each one up.

So a mil here and there invested by a subordinate is surely likely.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: