Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3118 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

I strongly agree, bitcoin is the same as an investment business or other trading business. but the very fluctuating market price and the very expensive price make bitcoin a business that is in great demand by many people
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

What I experienced could really change my life in terms of income,
With the investment I get from bitcoin.

Im not agree bitcoin is not a business because bitcoin is a digital crypto currency in business there is a boss like bitcoin you are the boss and you hold your time anytime you can go out like bonding to your family thats why i dont agree bitcoin is nearly to be like another business.
adekunleoyediran

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

yes i see bitcoin as an investment business.....keeps the income coming
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Yes , I am fully agree with you that to work in the field of the cryptocurrency is like a business .
Here I can explain this thing by a simple example that is going on in my practical real life , my father own a shop and at shoal he is works from morning to evening and no matter what the condition of the environment ( winter or summer ) he is restricted to work , but here I am doing my smart work with bitcoin and I am not restricted to work in this field , I will do my work according to my need ( because it will not give much impact over the earnings ) .
And here my earnings is about $500+ per month but my father's shop earnings is about 100-200$ which is very small amount of earnings in comparison of mine own small hard-work earnings .
So here I can say that it is a type of business where we can not only earn money but will gain logical ideas that how the world economy works and also many better knowledge .
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

It will be better in the future, will be more profitable
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

I agree and i think it is now called one of our businesses because we already earned from here,investing and trading is the best method to earn money from bitcoin,then yes I agree that bitcoin has been used for another business as a new way for the payment to the customer can have much system payment besides of using a credit card, paypal or transfer the money.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

of all the businesses I run just this bitcoin that can change the fate of my life, many people ask me the work I do and even want to imitate it, and I say it's not as easy as turning the hands need process and patience,
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Bitcoin is a just a digital currency but a vast business platform has already been made in form of online exchanges which are totally based on bitcoin
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Already some countries have received bitcoin, hopefully this is a good start, if about 90% of countries in this world have received cryptocurrency as a means of payment, then the price of cryptocurrency will rise and expensive in the future.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

In a way yes! that bitcoin is somewhat some kind of business...it;s called cryptocurrency world where everything start with bitcoin and end it up there as well. a digital world that those who has business and adapt this new system technology will advance in their business,
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

I think its a business. Its high profitable income than another business. It depend on people who how want. But recomand that its a business that gives us more profit than another business.  Smiley
Well you are right and trust me now I the whole world almost 90% of business is being done through internet, we are now in modern age where we can earn with so ease, we need to trust our skills and use it properly, bitcoin is the most profit worthy business but w will have to trust our self and buy at the lowest price and then holding it patiently, these things can get us earn highest profit in our bitcoin business.
ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:53:34 AM

I agree bitcoin will be used like another business.
But, I don't think it will be done in the near future because every country should revise their e-commerce legislation and some infra should be prepared.

I hope bitcoin is used for buying some purchase product or for getting a service.
We need further time to be accepted as exchange currency.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

Bitcoin was used in a networking scheme here in our country. People will invest and was promised to have a huge ROI. What's not good is that bitcoin was being dragged to illegal activities. When the fact is bitcoin is really good in business. The upgrading technology will require a digital currency as well where bitcoin is one of the best choice.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Yes, when you engaged with bitcoin,  it's already business where many big companies are adopting this currency in their business applications such as payment of bills,  money transactions , trading and investments. With this,  probably this is an open door to other business competitors to thrive in their own since they are seeing growth of bitcoin users.

However, this does not disturb you from continuing your job or work or furthering your education as I'm doing right now.
baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

The problem is that most people see bitcoin as a way to make more money and that is the reason of why we saw such a crash during the last few months, because it was purely speculation
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
If bitcoin doesn't reduce its volatility I'm not so sure about how many people will keep accepting it as payment, let's be honest, the price movement of the last months has been crazy.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

What I experienced could really change my life in terms of income,
With the investment I get from bitcoin.
I do agree.As it is regarded and accepted as digital asset, bitcoin can traded or invested for getting extra money as profit. That means btc related activities concering business are normal business like any other business. The only one thing to take care is risk point that must be controlled due to high risk business.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

Hmm,  on some perspective I think what you have stated is correct.  Some people used bitcoin because they think of it as a business or a profit earning venture that is why they invest in bitcoin. I think majority of bitcoin users are like these, but I think there are those people who use bitcoin to its fullest.  They consider it not just a business,  but a tool like in transactions for buying something,  and etcetera.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with different forms and exchange rates, if now online businesses use Bitcoin, it will make it easier for Bitcoin users who want to shop whatever they want with Bitcoin.

if this I agree gan, it needs to develop more widely by using btc as a medium of online transactions, because now online transactions are very popular by the crowd.
issacwilliam

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

bitcoin is not a business,It's just another business as every investment tools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: