Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3134 times)
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

I agree with that, and in my opinion bitcoin will grow rapidly in other countries bitcoin is also able to occupy the top ranking in the world market, many businesses want to know what bitcoin is, they mostly want to know if bitcoin is still reliable. many avenues for business and itself provide a source of livelihood as a business for many people.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

Obviously I concur, bitcoin is the business on the planet's most fantastic and most developed online life that I have ever known, notwithstanding the work we do regular, we can likewise profit and spare the coins that we get both long and here and now , And we can get the coin through an abundance and ico, they will influence a decent pay for the individuals who to will acknowledge bitcoin as installment entryway to their business.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

Merchants will drop bitcoin support if we can't get segwit + lightning networks to cater for global merchant adoption.

It's the only way out, if we can't get this shit together and working, bitcoin will just stay with it is, and will probably stagnate in price.
50,000 American stores accept BTC payment, which has shown that BTC cannot be killed, but should accept BTC rationally.

makutu

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:48:21 AM

It's like another business, but not the ones they sell to us for production and marketing, if the online business uses Bitcoin, it will make it easy for Bitcoin users to shop. Anything they want with Bitcoin
Polo joey

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

For me bitcoin is a bussiness. A investment bussiness. Because you put a money in the bitcoin and expect it to grow double in a month just like a ordinary bussiness store
Mecedes_JP

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

Bitcoin is a just a digital currency but a vast business platform has already been made in form of online exchanges which are totally based on bitcoin
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

Bitcoin is also like a business because you need to invest money. And like business, you are planning about what will happen in your bitcoin and how you do you earn money in that business (bitcoin). There are possibility that your money will decrease or increase depends on your strategies on holding your bitcoin. And bitcoin is the upgraded business, because there are many advantages of bitcoin.
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

In this condition, I will never use Bitcoin for daily purchases. How can one justify paying $ 2-4 or more in fees for each transaction, does it matter whether it is worth $ 10 or $ 100 or $ 1000? Just make a thought experiment - every time you pay with fiat, set aside a few dollars and see how much will happen at the end of the month.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

your numbers are far off the mark. i dare say the number is even in the millions now. 50,000 is just too small. earlier this year Coinbase claimed to be handling 45,000 merchants alone. and that is just one Coinbase, you should add bitpay and all the rest who are directly accepting bitcoin.

also there are only about 300,000 stores in Japan that are currently accepting bitcoin.

There are possibility that your money will decrease or increase depends on your strategies on holding your bitcoin. And bitcoin is the upgraded business, because there are many advantages of bitcoin. I think there are many companies that trying to use bitcoin as their payment option for their customer so their customer can pay with cryptocurrency.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

I also agree that bitcoin is like another business you can earn triple profit when in terms of investment and there are also a win or loss just like a regular business
littlePig

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

I agree with you, Bitcoin may be the future exchange tool, is the foundation for future projects using Blockchain technology.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

The users of bitcoin is increasing on a daily basis. Which means its popularity is getting round the world. For now, the transaction fee of bitcoin for purchasing things online is expensive, and time consuming to confirm transaction.
Seeing bitcoin as a form of business is not true, bitcoin is a digital currency meant for online transactions and a currency for investment. With a technology for the future.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

if I do not know about getting bitcoin or anything else, and possibly that do not know about this mungking in short time, also many who get bitcoin.
franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

Bitcoin has become another source of income to many of us over the years, so saying is just another business is not an exaggeration bitcoin is a business,  an investment and a means of payment with flexibility.
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

bitcoin was made to be a new form of payment. but for now it is a fom of an investment since it is still not recognized as a currecny. maybe you can call it a business since putting money in it can double that amount or can give you less.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Somehow, yes. Bitcoin is becoming a business now because people invest their money for profits income. Another kind of business where people can do trading, mining, etc...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Arafat01775

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

Yeah its a business. But its more profitable than other business. If you buy bitcoin at low price and hold it then sell at high then you got more profit. Which can not be found elsewhere.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

As per your question (subject) I thought you mean to say that bitcoin has became a thing for trading only...And yes now a days people are using bitcoin as a thing for trading and not a currency...And yes like all other currency bitcoin is accepted by almost all the big merchants...
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Trading is already a form of business.Bitcoin involves trading from fiat money or altcoins for profits.So I believe that we are already making bitcoin a form of business aside from being a type of an investment which can be used also as medium of exchange for payment and business transactions.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Yes that now bitcoin is growing much better. Many people who already trust Bitcoin and this is the time when more and more people are using Bitcoin. Be assured that when Bitcoin begins to grow, more people will benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: