Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3114 times)
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

Maybe for now it is.For bitcoin to be accepted as means of payment and good investment,we need to wait for the better improvement in the bitcoin development.For the time being,we just have to save some and wait when bitcoin can truly flourish.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

..maybe,,bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business..the significance of Bitcoin depends upon the user on how they use it..for me,,i used bitcoin as part of my source of income,,others treat Bitcoin as pure investment to gain higher profit,some used bitcoin as their digital money,,etc..doing Bitcoin as a business requires a lot of knowledge on it on how to manage and run a successful journey in Bitcoin usage..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Philcris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

yes i agree because u need an strategy to make profit and if u invest it is a business so i agree
dartvaider

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

I agree because Bitcoin in itself offers job opportunities for people especially those who trade with it on the exchange and those who accepts it as a medium of exchange in their stores are businesses and hold for long term gains, It's really as for me can be called a kind of business. here live communication, transactions, negotiations and the main money, though virtual but still alive because active!
envy1997

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

yes i agree because u need an strategy to make profit and if u invest it is a business so i agree
Everyone has their own strategy but do everything right as the strategy they said at the first isn't that easy.
You need to be discipline also to keep everything work as the first plan.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I think people treat bitcoins today as more of an amazing token but rather a business. We can't blame them, though, because they're using the technology as intended but they're profiteering from it. I guess it's more of a lesser evil compared to actually using it for bad things.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

I also agree gan. because investing even Mining in the digital world bitcoin exactly as it would in the real world.
even I myself always give an example to others or beginners always describe as in the real world. to make it easier to understand
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I think people treat bitcoins today as more of an amazing token but rather a business. We can't blame them, though, because they're using the technology as intended but they're profiteering from it. I guess it's more of a lesser evil compared to actually using it for bad things.

Reputation of the bitcoin way back 2 years ago is really bad because it is getting used to the illegal activities in deep web like buying guns or drugs but later on as the price is going up it is getting  good, the reputation of the bitcoin is now respected because the price is really high and getting those people earn some money now i do agree that it is used for business which is good for me because it could help people and also it could help demand of bitcoin.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

I agree. The reason why some business are so successful because they implement methods that only few does. And then after 5-10 years that it became sucessful, other competitors folllow and do the same but the success is now not certain because they are too late. So congratulations to the merchants who are not afraid to be ahead of everyone.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

Yes that now bitcoin is growing much better. Many people who already trust Bitcoin and this is the time when more and more people are using Bitcoin. Be assured that when Bitcoin begins to grow, more people will benefit.
Bitcoin has now becoming more known to every nation but the only difference in it is every nation has their own interpretation about it and there's a lot of country who hasn't yet accepted it so currently it cannot be announced publicly. But so far even though it was not yet a legal tender bitcoin is still trending.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

bitcoin is not a business they are just digital currency created so that we can trade and exchange with each other if they are raised, the investor will profit from the investment they
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

if I think investing in bitcoin digital world is the same as our business in the world yata gan. because the purpose of business is profit. and from those benefits we can use to buy something we want. such as cars and so forth .
Kisska2710

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

It's correct! I think Bitcoin is a new business because we have to calculate a lot and consider the market before making a decision
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

It's correct! I think Bitcoin is a new business because we have to calculate a lot and consider the market before making a decision

Yeah. Most of the people believe the bitcoin. People learn more information and improve knowledge.  So people get the more project work and continue and join to work with other country people. So easy to share more information. Then plan to work. It easy reached the goals.
People get more income and more profit. It time to complete the process. So people complete the project on time. It good to use and it change the most of the people life.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

The problem is that there is a lot of people actually thinking that bitcoin is just a bussiness and something to make a huge amount of money out of it, that is one of the main reasons.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

It is certain that for the time being many businesspeople are receiving Bitcoin for each payment.

Lots of payments who use Cryptocurrency money in my country, for example its in rent rent apartments, villas, hotels, buying and selling souvenirs in some tourist attractions etc .
If we can not adapt to cryptocurrency then surely we will be out of date.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

That's a pretty impressive number, but the number of people using Bitcoin to pay is pretty low. Because the price of bitcoin is always fluctuating. People will not want to keep such a risky money. Therefore, Bitcoin payment is just a new payment method and does not have too much benefit from it.

alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

It is certain that for the time being many businesspeople are receiving Bitcoin for each payment.

Lots of payments who use Cryptocurrency money in my country, for example its in rent rent apartments, villas, hotels, buying and selling souvenirs in some tourist attractions etc .
If we can not adapt to cryptocurrency then surely we will be out of date.

yeah, actually I think many people from long time ago already uses bitcoin as a business, they buy and sell and get good profit in return. So we can consider it as a business too.
IRISlingk

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

Bitcoin also needs more technology and time to improve. Bitcoin is not suitable as a currency, but more investment assets. Although many countries have accepted bitcoin, they are still waiting to see it.
cece009

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

The same business but with a new strategy in bitcoin world, with your investment can generate more profit.
What I enjoy today is amazing to change lives, in bitcoin, everyone produces as if they are also part of the so-called business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: