Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3128 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
too bad i only can see that, in my country government not allow us to accept bitcoin as payment. maybe they want people to stay use fiat. but i will look place that accept bitcoin for payment, maybe when take a trip in future

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Yes, bitcoin is like an enterprise. We are all employees in this enterprise. Higher simplicity, higher efficiency and lower cost are all we need.The times of bitcoin are coming quickly.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is not typical business, it's in higher percentage digital currency, that we will pay by it. It's more gambling than business.
tsmmyth

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

Of course most people in the resent past have turned BTC int  business, something which is not as bad,  as BTC is about improving Lives, but again quite a number are taking to much advantage of it and the fact that there is god money involved, the belief in the BTC technology no longer exists, people are ust interested in its monetary value rather than the tech itself
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

I totally agree with you because now Bitcoin is much in the interest of the crowd.

in my country of residence there is an Individual Exchange receives for electricity, water and pulse payments for smartphones.
maybe in the coming year he can be a famous Exchange reply because I see his network is increasingly widespread.
gooutfinish

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Its popularity widens in the world. Just do a thought test - every time you pay with fiat, spend a few dollars and see how much it will be at the end of the month.
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

I agree that bitcoin is just a  business because many people using bitcoin to help there own family
And bitcoin is a success full business for me
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

Yes i also think bitcoin will soon be a business for everybody to do in that lot's of people are getting used to bitcoins and it's benefit and quite a number of people are into it. I think when the whole world would have get to know the usefulness of bitcoin then those people that aren't yet aware or don't wonna dive in will now think, we we better establish something that does have something to do with bitcoin.  Then i think bitcoin would be a business that everybody wonna do
jrmaniac

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I agree that Bitcoin is nearly a business, not just nearly, but a true business I must say. "BITCOIN IS BUSINESS"
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

Yes it nearly a  business but in a different dimension format and principles its has its own approach with  terms and conditions to be applied while in the business but also it can be gambling cause there are risk to bear.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

yes I agree with this that bitcoin deserves to be equated like any other business. Because of the very high price that makes bitcoin worthy of business.
for me crypto and bitcoin will be always just a different thing than others, this invention has that many "original" points that it couldn't be connected to anything that we know right now for me.
Toraokun

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

It should be more than 50000 merchant interested in bitcoin.
Yes i agree, even me interested in bitcoin because you can easily gain profit from even though you could easily some money too cause risk from it.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

So far, at the moment, bitcoin is more like an investment project, not a specific currency.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

At some point of course that it is like a bussiness, there are too many people that actually consider bitcoin just as a money machine or something in where you can make millions of dollars, it is more than sad, but that is the way that it works

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Now in our world everything is done for business, and bitcoin is a great tool to facilitate all financial issues.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

Yes i also think bitcoin will soon be a business for everybody to do in that lot's of people are getting used to bitcoins and it's benefit and quite a number of people are into it. I think when the whole world would have get to know the usefulness of bitcoin then those people that aren't yet aware or don't wonna dive in will now think, we we better establish something that does have something to do with bitcoin.  Then i think bitcoin would be a business that everybody wonna do
I would like to say that we can already consider bitcoin as a business. Some people have even quit their real business for trading bitcoin. There are even some people who are making more money from bitcoin trading as compare to their real business in day life. therefore i think that bitcoin can be consider as a good and profitable business.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
CheraFaye

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

What I enjoy today is incredible to change lives, and I can use it as an additional business capital and I also invest some BTC to get long term funds. I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with various forms and exchange rates it will make it easier for Bitcoin users...
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

What I enjoy today is incredible to change lives, and I can use it as an additional business capital and I also invest some BTC to get long term funds. I think it's like an online business, but the difference is only with various forms and exchange rates it will make it easier for Bitcoin users...
Yes i agree, Bitcoin is a kind of online business because considering the fact that we earn money from here and at the same time we invested money for this. Since business requires some form of investment and that's what I'm doing with bitcoin, I invest money and gain profit income.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

What I experienced could really change my life in terms of income,
With the investment I get from bitcoin.

I agree that bitcoin is just like business in my own opinion because the moment we invested said bitcoin we earned profit but if the value will decrease we also need to be patient and wait so that you will get an income of it, there is also risk, while in business if were lucky well you will earn a profit but if not you will loss.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

I think Bitcoin like other businesses. Because profits are obtained by investing in other businesses. Profits by Bitcoin and investment is available. This is truly a reliable business of making your own future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: