Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3128 times)
Ripa17

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

I agree, surely many people the same think if bitcoin almost the same as other investment business. the difference is, bitcoin can not or is difficult to predict the price, and very high risk. most use bitcoins for investment, taking advantage of bitcoin prices that sometimes go up and down.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:40:01 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Yes it offers great deal and new trends on doing business. Aside from that it could also benefit the user from taking advantage on its high volatility of its market price. However, before joining in the system one must aware of it so as not to compromise the possibilities of the loss or could understand how it work.

Flowerbiuq

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

I agree that bitcoin is like an enterprise, and everyone in the community is like an employee in this enterprise.
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

bitcoin is even more complex than any business so far, bitcoin focuses on exchange media and at the same time is the main conversion center of all crypto currencies, this comparison is only owned by fiat, and bitcoin accommodates all existing crypto businesses, which are very interesting is the price of bitcoin can still skyrocket up, this is not the same as fiat which tends to stagnate.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

in my opinion agree if bitcoin is one form of business the same as another, because in bitcoin is a trade for profit and this is also the same with other trading business
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:05:51 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

Yes, i agree with the statement that if the there is no major development in the Bitcoin like using the segwit address, increasing the speed of transactions, decreasing the cost of transactions or you could say decreasing the transaction fee then i don't think merchants will be supporting the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Everyone is really taking bitcoin as a serious investment source and if there is a good development seen then you could see some big demand coming inside to the bitcoin charts.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

I fully agree with the author. This is a business of investing and trading. This is a very large business, which does not tolerate emotions and easy decisions. But it became for me a normal job, which brings a good profit
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

maybe someday it could happen because of the development of technology and development of the times demanding that we also have to follow that which happened with bitcoin because bitcoin uses the times and technology to access it
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

That's right, Bitcoin is really a fast paced support business. I like the Bitcoin payment, but this seems rare. Because its price is always unstable, businesses will not want their revenue to fluctuate. So I think the global payment with bitcoin is unlikely.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

The same business but with a new strategy in bitcoin world, with your investment can generate more profit.
What I enjoy today is amazing to change lives, in bitcoin, everyone produces as if they are also part of the so-called business.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

I think this is near in the real job because in job we get money/salary and also here in bitcoin we receive rewards/tokens and it can be coverted into fiats.,so i think it both could be a similar situation.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

Dealers will drop bitcoin bolster in the event that we can't get segwit + lightning systems to provide food for worldwide trader reception.
It's the main way out, on the off chance that we can't get this poo together and working,

bitcoin will simply remain with it is, and will likely stagnate in cost.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

Bitcoin does have something in common with other businesses, but bitcoin has different systems and designs, with the power of blockchain and cryptocurrency systems that bitcoin has, making bitcoin more desirable for many people, besides that bitcoin prices that tend to rise high enough to convince many people to join in bitcoin in hopes of gaining big profits through bitcoin.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

Yeah I agree for that. It has something common with other bussiness. But in terms of its used,btc is different. It has greater value of earning than other bussiness, as cryptocurrency. In btc you can earn a lot with easy way of working.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

Yeah the crypto currency is growing very fast. Therefore we as a crypto currency player is required to always update the new technology that brought crypto currency. Indeed bitcoin made like a business. Around me alone there are some people who make bitcoin as a business. This big bitcoin capital owner makes a bitcoin business system run by his employees. The owner of capital just to control like a leader in a company. Those who run a bitcoin business directly are only paid on a fixed salary like an employee. Therefore, if the profits gained then the biggest gain is the owner of this great capital.
kjfngkleoi

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

I agree. As you said, BTC will bring higher efficiency and lower costs. But the difficulty is that very few people in the world know about BTC because no one has introduced them to these technologies. I think that by 2020, BTC can be used by everyone.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

I do not think bitcoin as the business that I just take that bitcoin is a tool for us to trade and be able to store because of the important features that make the bitcoin hotter.
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

I agree that Bitcoin is just another business. Currently, BTC is being invested by institutional investors (such as whales). Those who are not qualified and do not have much knowledge about BTC, they will not care and invest in because they are afraid of risk. So we need to communicate to them the understanding of the organizers.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

Of course yes butcoin become now a high risk business that's why many investirs and traders invest in bitcoin because they saw huge potential  that their money would create huge profit. and with the increase of people whi are interested in bitcoin expect its price may surge also.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

I think bitcoin created as alternative currency beside fiat money that controlled by central banks. RIght now, many peoples connected with internet and its give us many advantages. Cryptocurrency is new bussiness for some peoples and as investment for me. I am believe if we investing on cryptocurrency right now, in the future, cryptocurrency will be very profitable

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: