Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3130 times)
tanyeza123

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Indeed I surmise that bitcoin is much the same as another business as in it incorporates cash and when you chance cash you can procure cash or you can lose a few. Furthermore, as far as numerous potential outcomes in business there are numerous conceivable outcomes in procuring from bitcoin, for example, exchanging, betting and some more. What's more, as a business it at times hard to acquire, yet now and then it is so natural. Like income sans work. Well I concur that bitcoin is only a likeness in business in other term on the off chance that we apply it to this present reality.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

Bitcoin has been and will continue to be as other businesses for those trading and an investment to investors, also there is the chance of making money and also running at a loss

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
It can be partly true but bitcoin is having so much more potential to grow and become worldwide... It is even sad that people are using bitcoin only to earn money and for nothing else. Bitcoin can be a revolutionary.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

Yes. We can say that it is just a business because people make a trade to gain more profit. Bitcoin is still not accepted worldwide. So its purpose and objectives are still on the process. But one day, Bitcoin will gain trust and people will realize its benefits in our Economy. We will not see Bitcoin anymore as an only a speculative asset that has no use in the society.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Always you need to go ahead. Especially in business. There are teams ready to implement and develop new solutions for companies. And they should listen to them. And already begin to study this sphere.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Yes, I agree, bitcoin is like a business because we are still trading, not only can this business be a very profitable investment, bitcoin business is very efficient, we don't need to leave home, just in front of a computer we can run a business, in my opinion the bitcoin business is very suitable for who want to earn extra income.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

Yes, ofcourse I agree that bitcoin is nearly like another business. Coz We are all can trade. We can all have try to invest in bitcoin, and from that we are all have a good profitable business to have a good life for having bitcoin as a business.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

It is becoming just another business investment option due to lack of proper understanding about Bitcoin and it is really sad because Bitcoin can do more than that and the world haven't even gained half of the Bitcoin benefits and advantages as a currency and I hope this will change in the future for better and we all will be able to use Bitcoin for our day to day transactions just like fiat money
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

I think that it is already a business for many people. There are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, ICOs and all of them are related to bitcoin. Blockchain and bitcoin are already part of our life. If someone doesn’t see it, it is his problem.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

When something gets into the business network automatically the circulation keeps counting and the same leads to large scale growth. Even now the same is the cause for the growth of bitcoin, the business usage has made it progress. The business with bitcoin will keep growing and makes its growth reach next level.
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

Considering current situation yes I agree but the situation is changing for better because we see more and more Bitcoin payment methods introducing in shopping sites and organizational transactions due to it's convenience and many other good qualities. This will help Bitcoin to be more than an investing asset
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:34:44 AM

Yes Of course it has happened and if this thing continues Bitcoin will become useless in the real world because main focus on people are to buy Bitcoin and keep for the future to gain huge profits which kills it's main mission to become a global currency and allow users to do transactions and payments better than any other currency in the world

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

Bitcoin is used in businesses as a means of payment and majority of its users sees it as an investment. It is not just like any other business because it has much more to offer
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

I concur to this in light of the fact that Bitcoin in itself offers openings for work for individuals particularly the individuals who exchange with it on the trade and the individuals who acknowledges it as a medium of trade in their stores r organizations and hold for long haul picks up. Bitcoin has numerous highlights which makes its extent of convenience exceptionally wide
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

as far i know business means i invest in some where and i will get feed back whether it could be positive or negative because profit ans loss are the essential parts of business and bitcoin also do the same so it is a business.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

IMO, I basically agree with that because investment is already a business because you will lose some or earn some. Bitcoin is not only an investment, it's considered as the biggest wealth distribution in any sort and in fact many people's lives were changed for good because of bitcoin.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

I am fully agree with this thought and i must say not nearly but fully because people from all over the world buying selling investing or earning many in many other ways.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

What you've mentioned are basically the reason why bitcoin and other tokens was created in the first place. Because banks and many other business processes is not that efficient, the cost is much higher and it's not simple. Bitcoin and other token provides the simplicity, cost effectiveness and greater efficiency. Cheers to that.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

I concur to this in light of the fact that Bitcoin in itself offers openings for work for individuals particularly the individuals who exchange with it on the trade and the individuals who acknowledges it as a medium of trade in their stores r organizations and hold for long haul picks up. Bitcoin has numerous highlights which makes its extent of convenience exceptionally wide
The problem of yours was the problem of more people who tends to use bitcoin in transaction. That is why bitcoin community is doing a solution to this. This is mot a new problem. The thing is business has the tendency to fall but bitcoin doesn't. Moreover, in business the businessman are the only one who earn profit. Unlike with bitcoin that everyone who entered this can earn. That is the power of bitcoin.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

I agree with your post and believe many will lack when the main Street are full of Bitcoin accepting merchants and some are lacking behind which will drive the business backward and may take years to recover so it much better to adopt Bitcoin even if is not fulling accepted now but can be in future and knowing it and how it work now will be an advantage to the merchant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: